Tummy Tuck and Lipo to Flanks

Had a tt and lipo to flanks as well as tightening...

Had a tt and lipo to flanks as well as tightening of breast augmentation I had 16 months ago. I wanted to be tighter in breasts although my ps didn't think it was necessary but I thought whilst I am under I may as well go as tight as possible :). Very happy with all results . Herewith some pics of tt. Bruising on thighs from lipo took 3 weeks to disappear . I am now 5 weeks post op

Bruising to thighs after lipo

Forgot to add this pic of bruising to thigh area after lipo on the flanks. It looks worse than what it is, I am still numb around there and have been informed that it can take upto 18 months to get feeling back

6 Weeks post op Tummy Tuck and Lipo to Flanks

Finally at 6 weeks. Been a long recovery and first 3 weeks were probably the hardest . Today I can go with out my binder. Yay!! Herewith some pics .

8 weeks post op

Here some pics of my tummy tuck at 8 weeks post op. still get swelling at night

Close up of belly button at 8 weeks post op

Bio oil used on scars at 3 weeks

12 weeks Post Op

Herewith pics of my Tt and lipo to flanks at 12 weeks

Still swell at night but not as much as before

Fullness after eating

Do you feel the same way after eating?

I get the bloated feeling from ribs up and not tummy down. Sometimes so bloated that I can almost taste it. Lol Maybe not such a bad thing as it will stop me from over eating :)

4 months post op

Hi. Just had my 4 month po checkup and all looking good. Can't do any abs workout until I am 6 months post op. showed my ps the dog ear on the one side and he said I need to wait a few more months as my body is still changing and it could still flatten out. I Booked to see him 1st week Feb and if any adjustments need to be done then he will do it in his rooms with a local anaesethic . Herewith a few updated pics

Almost 5 months

Am I the only one battling . I hv tried changing my eating plans and just can't lose weight. Almost 5 months po and still numb on flanks area and below bb. Above bb is numb too but not as much as it was previously . My scar feels like its pulling at times and I just keep moisturusing it with bio oil. It does get itchy of which I was told was from the healing and again just keep moisturising that area, will post some pictures on the weekend. 1 more month to go and I can start ab exercises . Oh and when I sneeze its still tender on the tummy.

6 months

Here I am at 6 months po. Feeling great but now I want to start doing ab exercises and build strength in upper body. Need to drop a bit of weight then I will be happier but finding it so hard. Anyone else battling with weight after TT?

6 months po

8 month po

8 months po and have gained 2 kg in weight. At least it's not too much to lose but the Xmas / New Year holidays are always challenging with adding on a few kilo's. I have my check up in Feb and will see what my ps has to say . All in all I am doing great. I do swell at times at night which is very uncomfy. I still have the tightness feeling which I usually feel it more on the right side of abdomen . I haven't done any tummy exercises and hoping to start very soon. Still numb around bb area and scaring gets itchy especially on sides. I stopped using scaring treatments to see if that was the cause. Still not sure but prior to stopping I was using bio oil on bb, TT and breasts and only place that seems irritated is side /hip area. Will post more updates in about a months time and hopefully there will be more definition from my abs workout. Happy New Year and happy Healing
Na

You look so awesome. Your dr. Did a great job with your cut. Love how low it is.
Thanks. Just had my check up and so far so good except he is going to fix up the left side as a bit of a bulge (dog ear ) but will hv that done with my labiaplasty.
U look great!
Labiaplasty sounds painful! Ouch!
Recovery apparently 2 weeks but out of action (sexually) 6 weeks .... So they say. LOL . Still deciding wether to go ahead with it
Thanks LeePoh.
Gotcha. I'm sure you'll make the right decision for yourself. Good luck to you and take care.
Great results! Incision line is perfect :) Most docs give the ok for abs a lot sooner than 6 months. I see your struggling with the weight. I had to get serious about mine again too. It's so easy for me to gain. I'm on My fitness pal. Awesome. You may want to try. I would also start by swapping out food - pop fir water, etc. and exercise will keep your body looking hot. Jillian Michaels videos are short and effective. Just 24 mins! Looking forward to hearing more about your progress :))
Really loving your results
Beautiful results!
Looking good
Thanks so much
May I ask who your surgeon was??? Nice job!
Dr Peter Lam in Sydney. I never put his name up when I started my review and can't seem to edit it :(
Losing my mind . Lol. I meant Dr Thomas Lam in Sydney
Wow! I can't wait til it all starts molding together so I get that muscular look. Not this kind of bloated look! Thanx for pics, I thought I looked great now but now I know there's so much more to look forward to!
Wow thanks for your kind words. I don't think I am that great but definately better than before the op :) good luck with your healing
You look AWESOME!!!
love love your results and review! thanks for sharing!
Wow looks great
Amazing!!!!! I hope my results are as good!
Thankyou for continuing to post your healing and encouraging all of us who are so early on our voyage to the flatside. Its interesting to hear you say that sneezing still hurts a bit at 5 months, looks like I will be on telfast for ages!