Putting my TT on hold.

Hey TT Dolls, I have one Daughter age 5. Im 5'2...

Hey TT Dolls,
I have one Daughter age 5. Im 5'2 around 100lbs. like most mummies i have terrible stretch marks loose skin and separated muscles. I like to take care of my body by working out and eating healthy.
This horrible stomach has to go. Im so ready to start my Tummy Tuck journey.
I have not been for a consultation yet. but i have been researching a few different Plastic surgeons in the sydney area.

DR Micheal Miroshnik- $13,000 to $22,000, depending on whether or not you have private health insurance. This price range includes surgical fee, anaesthetic fee, hospital costs, and all follow up appointments.
$300 for consultation

DR Jeremy Hunt- The cost is approx. $10,000 if the hospital costs are covered by the Private Insurance.
$220 for consultation

I will update as soon as i have book a consult. Excited going on this journey with you ladies.

Some tummy pics

More photos

First consult appointment

So I have my first consultation booked in March. So excited and nervous.

You're going to have GREAT results! Your belly looked a lot like mine did prior to surgery. Good luck to you! ☺
thank you. i would be so happy if i had results like you. its a little hard to picture what i will look like. trying to keep my expectations realistic :)
I think a lot has to do with eating clean. I notice such a difference in my skin and belly fat when I don't. You're going to look awesome! ☺
do you mean after surgery? i think you look great :) i find when I'm at my leanest my skin looks worse. lol
Yes, sorry...I meant that I think my results are the way they are because of eating clean. I notice my skin is flabby and chubby when I eat like crap for a few days (i.e. - Christmas). Your skin looks worse when you're at your leanest?
sorry, i mean when i have a lower body fat % my loose skin looks more wrinkly (worse). i really like how thin you're scar is. by a year PO i think you won't even see it.
I had a breast reduction in 1997 and my scars are SO INCREDIBLY white. I am hoping the TT scar heals like that as well. I have been working with a personal trainer to lower my body fat % as well. So far I'm down 2%. I'm curious as to how my skin will look as well when I get leaner!
yeah I'm sure you TT scar will look just like your breast reduction scars :) you must heal really well. I'm sure you will look great. mine only looks worse where my skin has no elasticity from the stretch marks. the rest of my abdomen tightens up and looks great :)
I still find it so crazy that the stretch marks that were above my belly button are now right above my va-jay-jay! ;)
I can already see you will great great results !!
thank you :) your looking amazing. hope your healing well :)
Yay you are on your way
so excited :)
Good luck your stomach doesnt look bad to me but i know how it is with the loose skin
Good luck on your journey. Let us know how you do and if you have any questions. You're going to do great!
Thank you for the positive support :) I'll be sure to update as I get closer to my surgery.
Hey, I'm an Aussie girl too! My TT with MR is in April :) Eek, they're expensive consults. My surgeon only charged the gap, which was around $80, not sure what it would've been with the Medicare fee on top. You're going to look fantastic!
Yay congrats. Bet your a bunch of different emotions :). Yeah they are so expensive. If I have a referral from my GP I can clam about $80 back from Medicare. plus then the consultation fee will go towards the surgery
Getting my belly button back was one of the best things about the TT! Hope you get the best results and your bb makes you smile!
Aww Thank you. Congrats on the new tummy you look amazing.
You are going to look awesome. Congratulations!
Thank you. It's really hard to try and picture what the end results will be. Trying to keep my expectations realistic :)
Your so small already i can totally see how great you are going to look.
Yikes! Where you live, plastic surgery is more expensive than up here. Well, we wish you the best with your search and surgical arrangements :) take care