Putting my TT on hold.

Hey TT Dolls, I have one Daughter age 5. Im 5'2...

Hey TT Dolls,
I have one Daughter age 5. Im 5'2 around 100lbs. like most mummies i have terrible stretch marks loose skin and separated muscles. I like to take care of my body by working out and eating healthy.
This horrible stomach has to go. Im so ready to start my Tummy Tuck journey.
I have not been for a consultation yet. but i have been researching a few different Plastic surgeons in the sydney area.

DR Micheal Miroshnik- $13,000 to $22,000, depending on whether or not you have private health insurance. This price range includes surgical fee, anaesthetic fee, hospital costs, and all follow up appointments.
$300 for consultation

DR Jeremy Hunt- The cost is approx. $10,000 if the hospital costs are covered by the Private Insurance.
$220 for consultation

I will update as soon as i have book a consult. Excited going on this journey with you ladies.
Yikes! Where you live, plastic surgery is more expensive than up here. Well, we wish you the best with your search and surgical arrangements :) take care
Hope everything works out for you. Good luck!

Some tummy pics

It is really expensive in Australia. I'm in a top health fund so I'm hoping the price will be around $13,000 Thank you :)

More photos

Good luck your stomach doesnt look bad to me but i know how it is with the loose skin
Good luck on your journey. Let us know how you do and if you have any questions. You're going to do great!
Thank you for the positive support :) I'll be sure to update as I get closer to my surgery.

First consult appointment

So I have my first consultation booked in March. So excited and nervous.
So you decided to put your surgery on hold? Are you still wanting to do it though?
Yeah I would still love to go through with it. But this year has ended up being a really busy year with work. Can't really get the time off. So maybe next year lol One more year wont hurt lol iv already been waiting 6 years :) How are you healing?
You're going to have GREAT results! Your belly looked a lot like mine did prior to surgery. Good luck to you! ☺