Fitness Lover & Psoriasis Sufferer! (460cc Round XHP ) -Sydney, AU

Hi guys, I guess I'll start with a bit about me....

Hi guys,

I guess I'll start with a bit about me... I'm a 22 year old from Australia, 60 kgs, 163cm and roughly a 10B (never been properly sized and I guess I'll tell you when I have my consultation.)
I'm heavily into fitness, I workout 5-6 times a week. I love cardio and lifting heavy weights. I do Crossfit twice a week and also do a Poledancing fitness classes twice a week.

I've wanted a BA for a long time, I lost 25kgs and of course my boobs were the first thing to go! I also have a skin condition called Psoriasis and I get it on the underside of my breasts because I'm ALWAYS in a push-up bra so that is another reason for wanting a BA, so I can stop wearing push-up bras constantly and give my skin there a break in some nice non-padded bras and still have volume in clothing!!

I'm hoping to get a DD at a minimum! I don't mind the fake look, I want volume at the top and would love cleavage without trying for it, although my boobs now sit quite far apart without a bra so I wonder if this I going to be possible? What do you guys think?

Also is there anyone else on here who suffers Psoriasis who has had a BA or I guess any sort of surgery and could tell me how their incisions healed and such?

My consultation is in March and I will be confirming my surgery date at the end of this month but I'm hoping for an early June surgery. So it is quite a while away but I have so many questions and I've always wanted to share my story on here when I was to get it done because this website has been so helpful to me!

So I guess this will sort of be like my BA diary and I'll keep you guys updated with my progress and such.
Thanks in advanced for any answers or tips you have for me!

Consultation done & surgery booked!!

I decided to go with Dr Tang at The Cosmetic Institute, I chose this for a couple of reasons - They're close to home (30 min drive), affordable and I have not seen one bad review about this company yet! I am on 4 different forums/groups for Australian surgeries and they're a BIG favourite! I chose Dr Tang because when I was searching I liked more of his work than the other surgeons there then when I finally met him for my consultation on Friday I knew I had made the perfect choice!

He was so friendly and nothing what I imagined in my head (is it bad if me that I had imagined a shorter man with an accent?) he was tall, handsome and not a trace of an accent! I was quite nervous, I mean this man was about to see my very unflattering breasts and then poke and prod them in front of my partner of 2 and a half years! Haha. It wasn't as bad as I expected I guess, there was some squeezing of them, measuring, examining them (as I do have psoriasis - Which was literally my first question when I sat down as I didn't want to waste either of our time if he was unable to do it because of my skin condition but he gave me the full OK for it and said there was going to be no issues *fistpump*)

So the results are I'm starting from a small B cup, I have quite a broad chest for my height so I could fit a large implant if I wanted,13.5 breast width (I think that's what it's called), I have a very prominent sternum which unfortunately stops me from getting the full cleavage that I wanted but after squeezing them together he said there should still only be roughly a 2-3cm gap which I'm stoked about because hell it's better than what I have now! My right breast is also lower (which I never noticed until he pointed it out and NOW ITS ALL I SEE!!!) so my left crease will be lowered.
I told him that I wanted the round, fake look. I think it's hot!

Next we went to try on the sizers, he told me to focus on the volume it gives because I will be getting round implants I will have more volume up top and in the middle but the sizers can't show me that because they're in the shape of a teardrop to fit into the surgical bra you try them on with.
I only tried on two sizers, we started with 390cc and holy hell, as soon as I tried them on I wanted to jump around to feel the jiggle lol!! It was so strange having the weight on my chest. I asked for the next size and we jumped to 460cc and WOW I was instantly in love, it gave me an awesome amount of side boob which does absolute wonders for my waist, since I have curvy hips it was awesome to have shape added back into the top of my body!
My boyfriend was more concerned with the cup size I would end up with, which obviously you can't predict but he estimated the 390 to be a D and the 460 to a DD-E, my partner only wanted me to get like a D but I told him I wasn't going to waste my money and regret going too small. My upper body is quite lean and I have a noticeable amount of muscle in my shoulders, back and arms so if I'm to wear a singlet without a massively padded bra I look very much like a boy. ( I will add photos at a later date to show you, but alas I'm at work at, and wearing a padded bra! Lol)

I felt like 460cc was perfect and any bigger would make me look silly, but I will try the sizers on again before surgery to double and triple confirm because I defiantly don't want to regret going too small!!
So we decided that I will be getting 460cc round extra high profile textured silicone implants and surgery is booked for June 5th! Only 73 days to go!! Not that I'm counting or anything ;)

Sorry for the wall of text but I know I want to be as thorough as I can because it is this site and those very detailed posts that help me the most! I love knowing every single detail of what happened even what food they give you after surgery!!! Haha

I've also added a couple of pics of Dr Tangs work that I liked!

Xo

Things to do/buy before breast augmentation!

Because I'm crazy excited and all I can think about is boobs I've come up with a couple of lists of things that I will need to buy or do before my breast surgery, now I've still got 10 weeks until the big day but in my mind that's perfect because I've purchased a big box from the $2 shop and every week, or when I have some spare cash, I will buy one or two things and put them in this box! :) So far it has 1 button up shirt in it but that's because I only started this idea last week! I will take a picture of the box when it's more full haha

TO BUY BEFORE BREAST AUGMENTATION:
Ice & heat packs
Cocoa butter lotion/ Bio oil
Pillows (need to sleep at an 45 degree angle - going to try and borrow these from friends)
Bendy straws
Nurofen
Plastic bin (Just in case of nausea)
Hygiene - Face wipes, dry shampoo, hand sanitizer, small one time use anti bacterial soaps.
Clothes - Button up shirts, PJs, yoga pants. Carefix bras.
I want to have comfortable clothes that I can easily sleep in, it'll also be winter so something warm. I'm not spending much at all on button up shirts, $10 a shirt max, because they're not my style and I know ill only be limited to them for a week at most. I might buy one nicer one for when I want to go for a short walk around the shops or something.
Entertainment - New DS game, PC game, magazines, game books.

TO DO BEFORE BREAST AUGMENTATION:
Download movies & shows
Make and freeze meals
Full body massage day before
Tidy room - Washing done, wash bed sheets, have fresh clean untouched towels.
Make "Nest" - Small snacks, water, hygiene supplies, laptop and phone.
Fresh clothes laid out.
Travel pillow & plastic bin in car for ride home.
Get a full body massage day before.
Lose 4kg!
Stop upper body workouts one month prior, focus on Cardio & Leg workouts.

Can anyone else think of anything that was essential to them during recovery?
66 days now!

Xo

Earlier Surgery Date & Rice Sizers.

Hello ladies!

Just back with a bit of an update, so firstly I sorted out my finances and actually pushed my surgery forward 2 weeks! So instead of being June 5th my surgery is now May 20th! Super excited! I don't get as much time off with work but I'll take anything to have the date come quicker! :D

I've purchased a few more items for my boobie box, got a few comfy pants, tops, vitamin e oil, bio oil & cream! Today I need to go find those scent things you put into your drawers to make your clothes smell nice, so I can put into the box to keep things smelling fresh, but I will be washing all the clothes the day before so they're nice and clean :)

So a while ago I tried on rice sizers and I kind of hope my boobs look nothing like them!!! They were so huge and rock like! I've added some photos so you could have a look. I looked up the instructions and was told 1 cup rice = 240cc, so I put in 2 cups (so technically it was about 20cc over what my implant will be that wouldn't make much of a difference right?)
I don't know if it cause it was "medium grain" rice or what, but they weren't very nice looking haha.
I felt like front on they look nice because they compliment my hips but side view they looked huge!!
Anyway, have a look and let me know what you think!

Despite all that though, I feel like I'm still going to send an email off to my surgeon and ask him to have a couple of bigger implants on hand because after looking on other forums with women who have similar stats, they've received bigger implants and they look AMAZING!!
I know 460cc was not the largest I could go (I'm 5'4, 60kgs and had a BWD of 13.5 - Any girls have this size and could tell me what they're max implant size could've been?)

I do not want boobie greed! That's one if my biggest fears of this surgery. Also the fact we can't eat or drink prior, if I have a late admission time I think I'll go crazy! I need food and a green tea as soon as my eyes open!!

Think that's about it for now!
36 days! Only 5 weeks! Ahh not long! :D

Pictures didn't post.

Temperamental realself and internet!

I'm getting a full body massage the day before my surgery too ;) Your list is super helpful. I really need to get on it haha
Haha, I'm too excited to not start preparing and still have so long to go!! I'm going to try and get multiple head, neck & back massages prior because I read on another forum that it helped immensely with the back discomfort most people get. The full body massage will be weird I think! I've never had anything like it! Haha
Oh I love the idea of your BA diary! June will be here before you know it! Regarding your question about your breasts being far apart and the results you could get with implants, this is a great question. Many women expect this gap to decrease with implants when often times it ends up increasing. Each person's body is unique so once you find your PS, s/he can help you determine the best type and size implant to help you achieve your goal the best possible.

Here are some questions to ask your PS during your consult. In the meantime, you might find it helpful to pose your question along with a photo, to our RealSelf Doctor Q&A.

Keep us posted. Looking forward to following your journey!