330cc, anatomical, dual plane & love them!

Hi Girls, i have been thinking about and...

Hi Girls,

i have been thinking about and obsessing over the decision of getting breast implants or not for the last 3 years. I have looked into the pros and cons. Read endless stories on girls who are happy with their decision and then those who completely regret it and wish they never done it. I have very little breast tissue naturally and don't feel confident when naked in front of my wonderful boyfriend of 4 years who loves me regardless. This has always been completely my idea and i have mustered up the courage to write a post as i would really appreciate any advice from both girls who are happy with or regret their implants. my main concerns are constant discomfort once surgery is settled… issues with sleeping? exercising? and am i just young and being vain>????

Surgery Booked! 09.12.14

Hi ladies

i have booked in my surgery for 9th Dec, going with CPG implants, under muscle, silicone, not 100% on the size just yet. Going back and forth between 295cc and 330cc? i am scared the 295cc will be too small as you can see in my photo i don't have much to start with. would like to be a full C- small D. Any advice on which size to achieve this look would be great!!!

Done it! 330cc anatomical under the muscle

I was contemplating doing my boobs for atleast 4 years. Sometimes I'd go off the idea altogether and other times I'd obsess over it. Done endless research and read countless reviews. I had booked my surgery in for dec 2014 and backed out as I started feeling unsure. Rescheduled it for June 23rd 15. Long story short I went ahead with it. Seriously was the best thing I've ever done for myself. It's only been 2 weeks and already I don't notice them anymore. Obviously they still have settling in and softening up to do but that's just part of it. The biggest things that were holding me back was the fear of feeling 2 balls inside me or them being heavy. They aren't at all. It was just tight for the first 10 days as my chest muscles were stretching out. Ur so drugged up the first few days u don't feel much pain. I pretty much slept 4 days after and then just chilled at home. I definitely recommend the procedure if ur doing it for the right reasons and educate urself on the recovery and dropping and fluffing process. I had mild tuberous breasts about an a cup and now I'd say about a full d cup. I haven't been sized yet and still need to wear sports bra for another 4 weeks.

2 weeks post op photos

Mix of photos from post op day 1 to 2 weeks post op
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

One of the best surgeons in Sydney absolutely love him!!!!! Very professional and experienced.