295cc or 330cc?? pre op size - a/small b would like to be full C/small D

Hi Girls, i have been thinking about and...

Hi Girls,

i have been thinking about and obsessing over the decision of getting breast implants or not for the last 3 years. I have looked into the pros and cons. Read endless stories on girls who are happy with their decision and then those who completely regret it and wish they never done it. I have very little breast tissue naturally and don't feel confident when naked in front of my wonderful boyfriend of 4 years who loves me regardless. This has always been completely my idea and i have mustered up the courage to write a post as i would really appreciate any advice from both girls who are happy with or regret their implants. my main concerns are constant discomfort once surgery is settled… issues with sleeping? exercising? and am i just young and being vain>????

Surgery Booked! 09.12.14

Hi ladies

i have booked in my surgery for 9th Dec, going with CPG implants, under muscle, silicone, not 100% on the size just yet. Going back and forth between 295cc and 330cc? i am scared the 295cc will be too small as you can see in my photo i don't have much to start with. would like to be a full C- small D. Any advice on which size to achieve this look would be great!!!
Dr Michael Miroshnik

Have choose Dr Miroshnik as he is highly recommended and extremely qualified. Can't fault his work