Swollen Eyes

Had a good experience with the original app., the...

Had a good experience with the original app., the woman I talked to was very knowledgable. The Doctor came in the room and explained the procedure, sat me infront of a mirror to show me what to expect from the lift, eye and neck surgery.

The clinic called and gave me a list of things to buy for after care.

Had the procedure done Feburary 10th,2009. The swelling in my eyes continues to be a problem. Three months later I have alot of swelling around my eyes every morning, that gets some what better by noon-2.00. I still have swelling on my cheek bone right under my eyes all the time. The scaring on my chin is all puckered up, and looks awful.

I have been back to the clinic once, and they said to give it more time. My doctor is no longer with LSL, and I wonder why!! I will be returning in the next month or so if things don"t get any better!

I had this done because it was time to do something for myself. I have fixed everything else that I have, and it was time for me to fix me.

I'm sorry that I didn't know about this web site before I did this. If anybody else would have advertized the existance of the care Credit card, I could have gone anyplace!

It didn't turn out as he said!