Excited!!! BBL surgery scheduled for Jan 8th with...

Excited!!! BBL surgery scheduled for Jan 8th with Dr. Jimerson. I'm having all the normal gitters and pre op anxiety, stalking the blogs, reading reviews, researching supplies, having secod thoughts...all the above!!! Can't wait till it's done and I'm at least a couple weeks post op. This is something I've wanted to do for years and now my opportunity has come and I know I've chosen the best with Dr. J curves! #cantwait #Ideserveit!

Before pics

2 before pics. I didn't realize how flat my behind was till I took these pics...sad!

Wish pics

78 days and counting!

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm also considering doing a breast lift (still undecided on implants). Have any of you ladies done both at the same time?

74 days before I crossover to the bootylicious side!

My sx date can't come soon enough!!!!! I have been up since 3 am, having trouble sleeping all week. I CONSTANTLY think about this procedure, read RealSelf (Facebook who??) and let me say THANK YOU a million times to the ladies that spend the time and effort to document their journey!!! It is soooo helpful reading the posts, seeing the pics and getting the REAL nitty griddy on the process and recovery. Although this is all in vain and will give most women the body they dream for, it is plastic surgery. The magic these surgeons perform make some of us forget what it takes to obtain them. Having first hand knowledge of the recovery process is such an advantage!!! I know I will be more prepared, I'm less nervous and most importantly, I'm more MENTALLY prepared.

Research overload!!! OMG, I think I have search obsession! ALL my free online time is spent searching wish pics, supplies, bbl blogs, compression garments...ALL THINGS BBL!!

I reeeeeally wish I had someone I thought I could tell about my decision to do this. Not to diminish the support my husband has given me. He thinks its a great idea and supports me 150%%%. I run all my wish pics by him to get his opinion and I think he gets a big kick out of me enthusiasm and excitement. At first he's say babe you're looking at booty pics again!!?? Now he joins right in with, I like that one, or I think that would fit your body type. He is quick to tell me if the doesn't like the look of a particular size and shape lol. Thank GOD for him.

^^ excuse the typos^^

It's early, lol!

Random

I've looked at LOTS of booty pics and I'm leaning toward the upside down heart with bubble. I think it's sexy to have the meaty bubble and narrow lower back the leads down into the cheeks. I just read a post form one of the ladies and she mentioned a back board which wen worn under the compression garment during recovery (along with your stomach board, I believe helps achieve this result. If anyone can provide some feedback about the boards I'd appreciate your knowledge and experience with them.

PERFECT 'day of' dress!!!

Perfect for my January day since it will be on the cool side. Long with sleeves, completely snap front with hood!!! OF COURSE it's out of stock, (with Halloween coming) dayuuum! In stock late December ugh! don't know if it can be delivered in time.

More wish pics!!

There are booties ALL over the internet, lol! When I first started considering having a BBL I thought I just wanted a nice medium sized, NOW I want a phatty with a niiiiice bubble! It's got to be jelly cuz jam don't shake like that!

FREE BOPPY PILLOWS!!!

Sharing info that another BBL sista posted if you still need a boppy pillow, you just pay $12.95 shipping!
NURSINGPILLOWS.COM at checkout enter promo code (in all caps) FAMILY2013!!

FUNNELS

Ladies if you still need a funnel don't waste your money on a Pee Whiz or whatever they're called. I almost ordered one on EBAY with the extension and that bad boy was $15. I got a funnel from Walgreens drugstore (they have them at Walmart too) for $2.99, it's black and it has a long bottom and wide 'mouth'. Gotta save some $ somewhere this procedure, supplies, meds, medical clearance $$$ adds up!!!! I could've renovated my bathroom! No investment better than an investment in yourself! Whoooop!

JUICY!!

Now that's a PHAT AZZ! Dr. Jimerson I will LUV you forever if you can give me this kinda junk in my trunk!!

Breast comfort pillow-

Definitely not a must have but sure looks comfortable!

The breast comfort pillow allows you to lay flat on your stomach without experiencing any pain or discomfort on your lady gagas. The pillow features an innovative design which includes an opening where the breasts can rest without being compressed by the weight of the body.

Upside down hearty with bubble!

62 days to go!!! Time is flying!

Whew! It's gettin real! Yikes...I go back and forth from exicted to nervous, then anxious omg! I just want this to be over already, past that first dreaded week... drain out ugggh!!!!!!! the thought of that thing just makes me cringe. I'm sooo ready to rock my J Curves! Every time I get dressed I imagine what I'm wearing will look like with my new body. I've lived the first half of my life with this mediocre.. body, NOW it's time, MY time to get what I should of been born with!

Negative comments

You can stay of my profile with that ish because I don't want to hear it!!!! If you don't have anything positive to say keep your thoughts to yourself. Choosing a PS surgeon is a very personal choice, you have to make a decision that best suits your needs, your comfort zone, your desired results and lastly budget. Do what's right for YOU! I consulted with several of the top PS's and I chose who I determined would be able to give me what I want in terms of results but also who suits my needs best. I'm not going on the surgeons who I didn't choose and telling those girls and saying anything negative....for what???? Rise above the nonsense and keep it classy.

funnel

$2.99 Walgreens & Walmart

Less than 2 months to go!!!

After today I will 55 days until my sx date!! Time is flying and I'm getting more nervous as the days go by!
I went to see a new gyn yesterday to have some blood tests and to just get an overall check up in preparation for my medical clearance. When I tried to talk to her about my sx and post op support she looked at me like I was crazy! Then she said, 'no we don't do that, we won't prescribe pain or sleeping meds' (I've also been having trouble sleeping). To top it off this doctor is at the same hospital where Dr. Jimerson was Chief of Plastic Surgery and she said she'd never heard of him...smh. Back to the drawing board, I guess I'll try a PCP this time. What a freakin waste of time!

Already planning my next sx, lol

So just for the hell of it this wk I emailed Dra Duran and Dra Yily to get quotes- I'm thinking I'll go to the DR to get my breast lift, not sure about implants I'm a DD. I actually want a slight reduction (1 cup) so I can get brand new perky boobies. Mostly I just don't want to have to wear a bra around the house and during the summer. I requested a quote for full back and ab lipo, breast lift and (with and without) bbl. My husband said he would go and maybe get laser (sculpting) ab lipo, lol. It's catching on!

What am I thinkin??!

Dr. Yily accept my friend request on FB! Ok whyyyy am I excited- the thought of going to the DR for anything other than a vaca shares me s---less! The things we'll do for vanity!! and I ain't (yes ain't) afraid to admit I'm vain as h----

Free boppy pillow :-/

Nursingpillows.com......uuuum yeah, maybe I was expecting too much but this thing is super small.

nursingpillows.com

52 days OMG, time is ticking

It's close and I'm gettin hella nervous. I think I'm going to schedule a second consult. I want to chat with the Doc more specifically about my expectation and show some wish pics. I him to tell me whether or not my expectation is realistic and hopefully reassure me that it can be achieved in one surgery. I think I might require a little more lipo, like full ab and back. I'm also hoping he can tell me approx how many cc's he thinks he can remove from my lower back, bra roll, flanks and stomach. My first consult was more general, I was greeted by my patient coordinator (who made me feel really comfortable is super cute). then met with Dr. J we talked, he said I could gain maybe 5 pds just to be sure he could get enough fat. At that time before I became a bbl research fool and totally obsessed with viewing wish pics and reading RS, I thought I just wanted a 'nice' ass but NOW....... (drumroll please) I want a PHAT ASS!!! I want all $114000 worth of fat sucked out, I want my waist snatched and booty bountiful. I know Dr J is know for his self bootays but I don't necessarily want a shelf- but I do want nice projection. Bottom line is I want an ass tailor made just for me. Knowing that there is a average reabsorption of 30%, I want it bigger to compensate for that possibility, if it all keeps that's fine too. My ass has been flat obviously all my life..well flatter in the last 10 yrs or so and now I'm ready to be bootylicious for real! I want my babe to turn his head when I walk out the room. I want more cushin for the pushin, I want more body, I've lived with this curveless frame too long!!

Real or BBL?

I've seen this pic on a lot of reviews. This is projection at it's finest!!! I love that it's not necessarily shelf, has amazing projection with a nice drop. Yeah baby this is it!! I would rock the H--- outta this baby! My sweetie wouldn't know what to do!! I know he loves booty, God bless him for living with this fllllaaaat ass for sooo long, shoot I hate looking at it. I want all my junk relocated to my trunk!

NONE, NADA, NIE, NEGATIVE, NO ASSATALL!!

I know my ass is flat but I have to say I got a lil reality check when I had my sweetie take some pics off me from behind. It's gotten flatter! Our looks like all I do is sit on my ass on day. Its BAD. Booty Gods please hear my prayers.

typo ^^

*It looks like

Pre op frontal

Left boob is larger an droops more ( but that's for another sx) and my non existent waist :-/

pic

Style 50 - Fat Transfer Garment by ContourMD - Variation of Style 28 Body

Has anyone used this faja? It has a built in corset and comes in full and 1/2 length leg.

photo^^

I always post and forget to ad photo duhhhh lol

Another beautiful Dr. J masterpiece

Perfection!!! Love the way you can spot a JCurve immediately. She didn't have much fat- & he still works magic!

$11 Maxi on Ebay

I just got mine today. Shipped quickly, cotton, thin material but not see through, great for post recovery. Cheap enough to get several and throw way if you get blood on it. Nice enough to keep and wear during the summer. I'm 5'6, 156 pds and I ordered a large to fit over faja and drain, perfect sizing just a lil big on me now.

NEW WOMEN SEXY Empire V NECK CASUAL LONG SLEEVELESS STRETCH Maxi Dress S/M/L

Might have a change of plans!!

As soon as I'm completely settled into my decision, I get some news that might throw this whole thing in another direction! God has a way of delivering when you don't even know a change is needed!

JUMPING THE JIMERSON SHIP

Oh well ladies, I'm feeling some type of way! My sweet patient coordinator has turned on me :( Long story short, omitting details - I canceled my Jan 8 th date cuz my babe got a promotion and we are most likely moving. Being the proactive person that I am, I called my PC to tell her bcuz I had already given a $5000 deposit aaaand didn't want to risk losing it if I had to change plans. A few days passed and I called her back on Thursday to tell her I was going to be able to work it out and be in ATL for the original sx date.. She tells me the date is already taken by someone else. Me- okay, when is your next available? Her- Uhhhh, there's nothing available. Me- PAUSE..... nothing????? Not one slot? Let me be clear, as a cash paying customer who's ready to go, you're telling me that you can not put me back on the schedule? (As they're holding my $5000 dwn pymt). Her- I will keep you in mind if something opens up. Me- *thinking* keep me in mind!!?? What's the f----- protocol on re scheduling? Me- trying to stay calm...... okay when Can I expect my refund for down pymt? Her- I'm not sure how much of that you'll get back. Me- *deep breath.... Well based on the information YOU sent me I will receive all but the $500 sx deposit. Her- Oh okay, call me back on Friday to see if that's been credited. Me- how long does it take before refund is processed? Her- well it had to go to corporate first. Me- Corporate??? Dr Jimerson is in private practice? Her- call me on friday. ALLLRIGHTY THEN :-/

SO OOOOOO.......UHHHHH YEAH, disapointed, didn't want to believe the gossip......team US who???????........ :(

SOOOOO....THIS Diva IS NEVER STUCK WITHOUT A PLAN B!!! I've lived too much life and had too much experience to put all this assss in one basket. SHE already had a backup. ...;) BAM!

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Since the whole mishap with my sx date with Jimerson I've been thinking....everything happens for a reason. I'd be less than honest I'd I didn't second guess my choice of PS. The more wish pics I reviewed, the more I researched, the more I feel in love with the Dominican upside down heart bubble. I knew I didn't want a shelf and more importantly I know I do want a nice sculpted figure 8. It's not just the ass it's the entire package and I do not want to be nickle & dimed for each section of lipo BBL should be a total package!! I'm feeling better about switching surgeons, my initial decisions was based on popularity and location. I know Jimerson is good but customer service and aftercare are vital in a patients overall experience. $12000 might be a drop in the bucket for some but for most is not and to be treated like just another # by his staff is going to eventually start to having an effect on his business.

UPS AND DOWNS

This process is all consuming!!! I had made my original choice in PS very easily because I'm in ATL and he's very popular here, period, done that's who I'll use. I can recover at home, hire a nurse if my hubby cant handle it, hire a masseuse that comes to the house.DONE! Right???? Wrong. Now I'm sorta back at square one....sorta. I was admiring Yily's work from afar, while I supported team USA and talked up Jimersons skill to the RS haters that say he does do this he doesn't do that, my opinion was you have to take charge and communicate exactly want you want, ask questions, schedule a second consult if necessary. If he doesn't give the results or use the methods you desire then maybe he's not the PS for you. That's why we have choices! Not every PS is right for everybody. I'm not going to criticize someone elses choice because I didn't like that DOcs before and afters, it's HER choice and obviously she chose the PS for a reason. Sooooooo with all that said I am now considering Dra Yily, wel more than considering I have a date of Jan31st with my RS sista COO COO thank you Boo! Through all of this I have to say I am so blessed to now have her in my life, we talk and text all day and she's the sister I never had! Love her to pieces and I haven't even met her in person yet.
So if I can get everything set up to my level of comfort it's off to the DR! Dra Yiliy does amazing things, i have NO DOUBT that she would give me a result I will be more than satisfied with, it the having sx out of the country that makes me nervous! No that scares me shitless!!! I read about girls going by the handfulls here on RS and 98% are glad they did. Some have a few stories to tell about the experience as a whole but I've yet to read someone complain about they're result. Will I be a Yily Doll???? I wish I could fly her to me lol!

NEED DR RECOVERY HOUSE SUGGESTIONS!!

My sx buudy and I have looked at a few and narrowed down to 2. However I would like some more feedback from the DR vets, HELP!!! One very important detail for me is that the RH is able to hire a bilingual PRIVATE nurse/asst to accompany me to Cipla, be there to translate pre op and the stay overnight with me in my room. I know Cilpa has nurses, it is a hospital right? However, I dont want to find my self in a position where there is a language barrier between myself and the Cipla staff and more importantly Dra Yily. I dont want to be in my room post op and need a nurse but cant get a response, I dont want to need something from my bad, blanket, meds heating pad whatever and not be able to move to get it. I need someone there who is dedicated to be and will be a support and translator throughout the 24hrs. I've read so may reviews about the experience at Cipla and lots of girls say that that's the worst part of the whole experience. One RS sista said that the Cipla nurse would bring food and water and just sit it inside the door on a table if she was sleep. She wakes to find food but can't get to it so there it sat for 2 hours until another nurse came. Another RS sista talked about the Cipla nurse closing her door when she left the room and when she needed someone later she called out but got no response because her door was closed!!! Scary. The prices in the DR are so inexpensive that I can and want to hire whomever I need to make this experience as comfortable and smooth as humanly possible. I will pay for my comfort and peace of mind!! Bilingual private nurse, asst, driver, cook etc. I just want to have to worry about me and not the driver ripping me off or the asst at the RH charging me for something thats 'included' or not being able to communicate effectively with my caregivers I could go on cause my mind is spinning and it's on 6:05 am ughhh.

If any other RS sistas have any tips, advice, contacts, can share pleasant RH experiences please help! I've done a lot of traveling but have NEVER been out of the country. Wait I take that back I've been to Cancun a few times lol.

Thanks to Jill81 my previous Doctors name was removed

Now I can't get the Review title to update...oh well maybe it's too early I will try again later :)

BBL & BL WITH OR WITHOUT IMPLANTS?

For some reason I cant change my main review title still....anywho. Okay now I'm considering getting a BL too. Hell If I go to the DR to have sx I might as well just go all in right!?????? I just read a sistas blog who was getting BBL, BL aaaaaand a TT. God bless her! She gonna have to sleep standing up! The thought of front and back surgery at the same time......ehhhhh yeah dosent even sound good as I type it. I think I might of just talked myself out of it. I could go back in 3 months if all goes well and get the BL....really would be nice to be 4 wks post op and I have the total package....hmmmm can't decide. No rush I still have time...

PLANE RIDE HOME

This is another reason why I wanted to do this locally because I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how this is gonna go down. See I'm a planner, I think about every minute detail to the point of exhaustion sometime and this is one of those decisions that you cant think yourself out of lol. #WHEW

PRE OP PICS

So I've uploaded and deleted pre op pics a couple times cause when I look back at my profile I think heck naw I don't want that image on the world wide web. This is what I came up with after playing in the mirror this morning. I can't wait to get rid of this flat 'cut off' ass!!!

PRE OP PICS

Me no likey!!

NEW FREE BOPPY PILLOW CODE

TURKEY2013- YOU JUST PAY $12.95 FOR SHIPPING & HANDLING. This pillow is a smaller version that what you'll get for $39.95. There's a pic further up in my review of the one I got.

NOT GOING TO DR

Here we go again!! So last week I saw my PCP to discuss post op support and pain meds, no go. She was not supporting my decision to have ps sx out of the country- she brought up risks and complications, most of which I had already considered and some I hadn't. After spending a couple weeks trying to syke myself into being comfortable with the decision to go to Dra Yily- I left her office seriously reconsidering ....damn it!! Scheduled a second appt with another PCP- no luck, no meds, no support. After the second appt I was really feeling discouraged, after all I had booked my ticket, hooked up with a surgery buddy, researched RH's....thought about logistics, nurses ...etc. Then my hubby tells me he can't make the trip :( uuugh!! That did it...no meds AND no hubby-my overnight Cipla support, my rock, my comfort zone...can't do it. BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

NEW DOC

I have been reviewing profiles every free moment I get ever since I discovered RS. Now I'm recalling all the post ops pics that I've admired and going back to those profiles for a second and third look. I'm feeling like I have an advantage in making the third choice, I have the knowledge of the experiences of 100's of BBL sisters that have crossed before me.
I made my first choice of Dr Jimerson because of popularity and location- never considered customer service, after care and follow up & inconsistency. My second choice - Dra Yily was made after reading the countless reviews of ladies practically flocking to the DR for dramatic and sometimes extreme transformations and of course the $$ was definitely appealing as well......
OKAY regrouping....after 2 months of reading reviews and viewing countless probably 100's of profile pics...I'm coming from a different perspective. I want a surgeon that surrounds him/herself with a team that makes me feel welcomed, that returns calls and is available for questions. I want a surgeon I can communicate with, I want a surgeon that has great customer service, post op and follow up history, I want surgeon that returns calls, is available by phone or email. I want a surgeon that shows consistency, has great lipo and sculpting skill. I want a surgeon that injects the transferred fat underneath, throughout and on top of the muscle like Jimerson & DR docs do. I don't want to travel too far- I want to be able to access my surgeon post op. I narrowed down to Dr. Salzhauer!!! After exchanging several emails with his Direction of communication on a Sunday afternoon, yes Sunday- then receiving a follow up call from Dr. Salzhauer himself the next day to discuss my wish pics and expectations, I was sold. He is so patient and down to earth, I was very impressed by his explanation of what details he considers when sculpting and shaping. Bal Harbour Miami here I come!!!!

WATER FRONT -RECOVERY IN STYLE!

THANK GOD FOR RS!!!!!

Any my husband! You soon find out who your TRUE friends are through tough processes. It's hard not having good girlfriends or sisters to share with....I keep my circle small and it sooo disappointing when someone you trust doesn't support your decision to invest in yourself.

Personalized welcome letter from Dr. Salzhauer

I just got a welcome letter from Dr Salzhauer thanking me for choosing him and giving me his contact info should I have any questions before my preop. Love that! I'm BIG on communication.

THE GOOD STUFF!!

Along with my welcome letter I also got my prescriptions. Dr Salzhauer prescribes the GOOD STUFF along with a little something something for preop anxiety..... :) I'm gonna stay nice medicated for the first 3 or 4 days post op.

A quote from RS sista Back2Me45

I had to copy and re-post this, very powerful words!!

I continue to pray for the ability post-op to recognize "improvement" and not "perfection". To go under the knife expecting perfection is a lot to ask for from a surgeon. There is only one person that I know that can deliver perfection. I go into surgery with a body with many deficiencies, uneven cheeks, cellulite, dents, loose skin etc, so I welcome improvement. As long as I'm able to say the famous words "I might not be where I want to be but I'm sure not where I use to be" then mission will be accomplished.

Even though Back2Me45 & I have different body types, this rang so close to my journey thus far!! After changing surgeons a couple times, envying the bodies produced in the DR but coming back home to reality and choosing a surgeon that will give me what I know I NEED.....THANK YOU SISTA YOU BLESSED ME, I NEEDED THAT!!!!!!!

I WANNA BE NAKED FINE

So it's rainy and nasty in the ATL and I'm as usual immersed in wish pics. :) This has got to stop lol, I feel like an addict! My hubby and I have different visions ...he likes the high shelf- he calls it the 'athletic booty' and I like the heart shaped bubble 'dominican' booty. Honestly I just want ass, not huge..video vixen ass (I'm in the 40+ club not a good look) just something sexy and juicy that makes me feel NAKED FINE, makes me want to flaunt it for my babe, feel confident in a bikini, want to by lingerie, just have fun trying on clothes again! I miss the days I could try on clothes with no bra and admire my frame in the dressing room 3 way mirrors. I've come to hate shopping and I'm not a big girl, I'm that chick that looks tall and slender to other people but I feel horrible in my clothes and I definitely don't feel comfortable naked. NOT FOR LONG!!! Dr. Salzhauer here I come!!

typos^^

*buy lingerie

I JUST HAD THE BEST MASSAGE!

So I've heard so much about this massage therapist in Atlanta, she comes highly recommended by a one of my bbl sistas.
I've been super sore the last couple days cause I've started working out again in preparation for my upcoming sx and Lookin4change (Thanks Boo!) must have felt my pain yesterday cause she told her (Tiana the therapist) to call me. Talk about right on time!!!! I wanted to tell her, can you come now! So I scheduled a deep tissue massage for today (might as well get acquainted pre op :) . .. and OMG, I just left her office and she worked the H-E-L-L outta my shoulders!!!!! She is a tiny little thing and the first thought was how's she gonna work on my body, shes so petite. Let me tell you, she did her thing!!! I feel like a new woman, THANK YOU TIANA! I wish she was on RS. FYI- her prices are very reasonable, if your interested in details inbox me. TRUST me you will not be disappointed.

*NO I'm not a paid spokes person* just a satisfied customer!

MASSAGE THERAPIST

2 new purchases for the birth of my bootay!

PASSING ON INFO SHARED BY OTHER RS SISTAS

Another RS sista found hers at a thrift shop for $6 and raved about the comfort, she said it's more comfortable than a boppy pillow. Makes sense that if it can cradle a baby, it will surely cradle that newborn bootay just right! Found it on amazon.com
Leachco Podster Sling-Style Infant Seat Lounger by Leachco
Price:$36.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details @ amazon.com

CLEARANCE! MEDICAL OFFICE DENTAL DOCTORS STOOL CHAIR CHROME BASE WHITE WITH BACK
$54.95 Buy It Now Free shipping Details @ ebay.com
Another RS sista took her son to the dentist (she was a few days/wk post op) and discovered the comfort of this stool, great idea!!! The version she posted was much more expensive, around the $250. I searched and search and found this one on ebay for $54.95! The back rest, which post op becomes the chest rest and the round cushioned seat, perfect for backwards sitting.

Bought both today!! Thanks RS sistas!

32 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD! It's getting REAL!! I was laying in bed wide awake at 4:15am thinking about my surgery!!! In my head going through my list of supplies, I feel like I've spent soooo much money already. Changing doctors, loosing my $500 deposit (which I'm disputing and trying to get back) $200 my flight change, $153 hubby's flight change -$853 in the hole for nothing UUGGGGH!!! Now on to the supplies - I havent even kept track of everything but after reading NJexciteddd 's review I feel ill prepared!!
So far I've purchased: (Don't remember prices on everything right off hand)
Walmart-
Iron 27mg ( had my hemo checked and I'm @ 12.4 so I just taking 1 tablet a day to maintain)
Calcium w/D3 600mg
D3 1000IU
C 500mg
B12 2500mcg
Folic Acid 800 mcg
Lysine 1000mg (skin & tissue health)
Hibiclens liquid skin cleanser
2x3 & 4x4 gauze pads
Waterproof medical tape
Roll of plastic (in the painting dept only $2.99 to protect mattress at rental condo, will use use mattress cover for double protection)
Travel size toiletries

Amazon.com:
Arnica Montana 30x- 250 tablets
Arnica cream
Bromelain tablets 500mg
1 hospital gown- for 1st 3 or 4 days, easy on & off and don't want to get blood and fluids on robe
Lg Chux pads 50 count
Leacho Podster pillow

Walgreens
Funnel

Nursingpillows.com
Boppy pillow- (really small :()

Ebay:
5 maxi dresses
medical stool ( for sitting ;)

I think that's it so far, I might have missed something.

Things I already had:
Bandaids
Waterproof mattress cover

Things I still need:
Plastic gloves
Maxi pads
.......ugh now I'm drawing a blank but I know there are some other last minute items. Gotta check my list sent to me by my BBL sista & sx vet Lookn4change- she also warned me about over purchasing! So trying to not overdue but still be prepared for every possible need!!

Flights booked
Condo booked
Rental Car booked
Nurse booked
Medical massage therapist booked

Still need to arrange wheelchair service @ airport for return trip & book off airport parking, don't want to pay $16 pr day to park while in MIA!!!- Also have to check with Arianny to see if I need to book massages while in Miami or if I can wait till I get home to start. I'l be in Miami for a total of 8 days after sx.

WHEW!!!! So much to think about!!! Trying to dot my i's and cross my t's.....I'm a planner, don't roll last minute. I need everything in place so that I can focus only RECOVERY post op.

^^ typo- will use plastic drop cloth under waterproof mattress cover for double protection-

Don't want to loose my condo deposit! Also bringing large black trash bags to dispose of all bloody items, Chux pads, maxi pads & gauze used for drainage. I'm renting a private condo and I'm sure the owner would freak if she found all that stuff left in the condo. I didn't tell the owner I'm having surgery TMI! she might have chosen not to rent to me for fear of damage to property from bleeding etc so I will take extra precaution to protect bed and furniture.

SUPPLY LIST FROM POST OP BBL VET- thanks Lookn4change!

Supplies while in FL:
1. wipes
2. 3-4 tank tops (you won't be changing or showering much--trust me)
3. cheap/bulky super maxi pads (for padding garment & vjj area)
4. open toe sandals/flip flops
5. socks
6. tylenol
7. arnica pills/cream
8. bromelin (optional)
9. lotion or thick cream to keep your skin moist
10. gauze pads & tape
11. bandaids
12. triple ointment (neosporin/bacitracin)
13. 3-4 maxi dresses
14. robe (i lived in mine the entire week)
15. boppy or pillows to help you sleep
16. Chux/wee wee pads and/or shower curtain (for 1st day or 2 - ensures blood doesn't get on sheets)
17. thermometer
18. straws (you'll be laying on your stomach and drinking won't be easy w/o them)
19. hair band to keep drain on leg (if he uses drain)
20. antibacterial soap
21. funnel/urinal
22. vitamin c and iron pills
(if the doc doesn't prescribe stool softeners, you will need to by something for pooping :)

Some foods you must have! (easy stuff to make since you won't have seasonings):
1. Ensure
2. Yogurt
3. Gatorade/Powerade
4. Water
5. Chili, or soup (low salt)
6. Oatmeal if you like it
7. Green leafy veggies (spinach, broccoli, etc)
8. Meat (chicken, turkey, etc)

Ok.. this is a great start.. You will need things when you get home, but for FL you don't need much of anything else!

In comparing what I've accumulated to the her list- I'm doing pretty good, I DEFintely don't want to buy stuff I'm not going to need.

Forgotten 1 addition to my supply list-

Lipo foam (4)- purchased on amazon.com $7.50 each

I was browsing at Burlington Coat Factory and found my self in the intimiates department browsing shapewear! I've never worn a spanks or anytype of shapewear in my life but all of a sudden found myself wanting to buy one lol! I wonder why??? Burlington carries a lot of Valentina shapewear garment items- I wonder how these compare to the expensive ones?? I'm thinking these are items I could use while washing my 'real' garment and then after a couple months post op when I'm over the critical period of recovery. I bought a seamless shape suit for $12.99- I want to have at least one option for immediately after surgery because all the vets say wait until you know what size you need before you invest another $120. I had to force myself out of there, I wanted to get a couple other items but I don't want to over purchase, *I have to keep telling myself this****

Seamless shape suit

It even a opening for the vajay jay, lol! Looks funny in the pic.

25 DAYS & COUNTING EVERY SECOND!!

So ladies....When your surgery date is booked months in advance it seems like it can't come soon enough. Now I'm inside of 30 days and the time is flying!! I have a long list of things I want to get done around the house since I know I won't be able to do anything physical like cleaning for at least 3 wks.

So as I'm typing this my hubby walks in from getting a haircut and yells, "babe look I got you something for after you have your procedure"- I walk to the kitchen to find a walker! This thing is fully equipped it has wheels, a seat, breaks and a basket. He was so proud of himself!! OMG! A walker wasn't on my radar but it just might come in handy lol! What's funny is he bought it from someone who was selling them at the barbershop...smh hilarious.

Still browsing :)

I found some fun things on EBAY!! Not must haves but definitely items that might make being comfortable easier. My master bdrm is upstairs in my house and I am worried about going up and down the stairs throughout the day and getting in and out of our bed which is higher up than usual because my hubby is tall- so I'm searching on ebay and found a cot. This thing has a lot of possiblities- I could get one for upstairs in the bedroom, and one for downstairs in the den. I could cut a whole in the one that reclines for watching tv...they range from about $17 to 50- The 2 I'm going to post are both under $20!

I also found a inflatable ring and a firm lumbar roll- the ring can be used similar to the boppy and the Firm Lumbar Roll can also be used to sit- while keeping the new asset raised off the seat or for back support.

Item details from EBAY.com
Folding Reclining Beach Sun Patio Chaise Lounge Chair Pool Lawn Lounger - Black $19.99

Portable Folding Camping Bed Cot Military-Style Hammock Steel Pipe -Sunny Blue $16.99

Inflatable Invalid Ring Cushion Vinyl Donut 200lb $8.97

Lumbar Roll Firm $11.97

^^TYPO

*cut a hole- NOT whole...ugh hate when phone auto corrects

NEW REVIEWS ALREADY POST OP WITH NO PICS????

This is sooo unsettling and REEK OF SUSPICION. For pre op patients trying to make a decision or just find information on the PS they've chose, seeing new reviews with just one post and no pics does NO justice because typically on these reviews the creator doesn't respond to comments or requests for pics or answers to questions.r I don't know if this is staff creating reviews in an attempt to create new business but it just seems odd that a patient who had surgery weeks ago is suddenly motivated to create a review with GLOWING recommendations and comments about how satisfied they are with their results but are not inspired to share pictures???? On one review I ran across recently the creator went as far as to to say she didn't have any pics but would TRY to get her pre and post op pics from the PS's office!!!??? Hmmmmm two words......CAMERA PHONE. I would venture to say that if you're getting and can afford plastic surgery you probably own a smart phone....smh. I'm a little over 3 weeks pre op and my anxiety is thru the roof...and this DOES NOT HELP. You can read 10 great reviews, see pre and post op pics on the PS's website (no PS is going to post bad pics so that's kinda bias) and come across one fishy review with none or not so good pics and it will send you reeling! Literally! UGGGGGH! ***NOTE TO STAFF OR WHOEVER IT IS**** these reviews are not helpful!!!! RS is not for marketing purposes it is to share real life personal experiences, information and pictures- if that's not your intention do us girls who are here for legitimate reasons a favor and market on sites that are created for that purpose.

Shout out to Luckgryl37!!! Todays her day!

Prayers going up for you chica!!!

Medical clearance appt today

I had my hemo checked about 3 wks ago and it was 12.4. I take a cocktail of vitamins everyday to which I added iron and folic acid about a month ago. I also juice at least 3 times weekly and I've added beets to my regimen soooo all should be good. It's cold as heck here in Atl, 10 degrees real feel -11 yikes!!!! This is such unusual weather for Atlanta I really don't even want to leave the house today brrrrrrrr.

Time is flyin!!!!

Got my medical clearance results back today and my hemo is 14.4!! Up 2.1 in 2 months. I have been taking just 27 mg of iron daily along with my cocktail of vitamins (I posted the list earlier in my review) and continuing to eat healthy and voila! The doctor I saw for my medical clearance (not my reg doc) said while we were going over the test results "I think we might your birthday wrong?" Ha! He thought they had the wrong year on the forms, if I wasn't married I would have kissed that man, he thought I was 10 yrs younger and says, 'well whatever you're eating is working." Hey a girl can always use a compliment *chessin*

After reviewing my list of meds the Doc also told me I'll be in lala land. Niiice :) just what I want...to stay nice a buzzzzed for a couple days post op, I'll coast over the worst days please and thank you.

All my prescription meds were only $79.19 total, yeeees! Dr. Salzhauer prescribes 7 medications for post op, so I was expecting it to be a lot higher.

Medical clearance... done!
Prescriptions filled... done!

The only thing I have left to do is pack and reserve off airport parking....I'm sooo ready.

JUST WHAT I NEEDED! Bellisima (sp?) just posted some pre and post ops and she looks amazing! Love to see post op Salz dolls :) If I can get a booty like hers I'm straight!!!

THAT ASS THO! Salz Supa Star Bellisima2013!!!

I wanna keep focused on what my Doc can do. Searching the internet and looking at pics of video chics and men's magazine models doesn't really give a real perspective. We don't know what most of these girls have done- if they've had implants, injections, fat transfer or all the above! Being sooooo close to sx I'm staying in the safe lane and reviewing pics of his work to keep me calm and focused on what I can realistically expect.

Bellisima2013's hourglass is Krrrazy! Ass to hips ratio, projection LOVE!!!

4:38 am can't sleep!

It's fast approaching! I'm up thinking about everything I want to get done before I leave for Miami wheeeew. I hope the next 2 wks isnt filled with sleepless nights a girl needs her beauty rest. Had the weirdest dream last night that I lost my car and keys in a parking lot and while I was walking up the winding parking deck I realized I didnt have any clothes on!???? Crazy. My mind is on overdrive.

Stephanie Santiago a Dr. Salzhauer mASSterpiece!!

She did 2 rounds

Podster pillow

My podster arrived today and this thing is HUGE! It's a supersized boppy with a cover on it. Probably too large to travel with but works great for a variety uses. Stomach or side sleeper pillow, prop for watching TV and last but not least a booooty cradle.

11 MORE DAYS TILL THE DEATH OF THIS FLAT AZZZZZZ YAAAAAAy!!!!

These pics won't stay up long because I can't stand looking at them ha!!! I just wanted to post condolences to my old body, it's dying a slow death and this is one funeral I'm excited to attend!!! Whooop Whooop!!!

RECEIVED A GIFT OF 2 GARMENTS TODAY

A very sweet an generous RS sister aren't me these today. You know who you are, THANK YOU!!! Talk about right on time, I haven't purchased any garments AND I just decided yesterday to maybe add my arms, might as well- I'll be on the table right!
She sent this package I internationally and ignored my offer to pay for shipping. Once again from the bottom of my spirit THANK YOU!!

6 MORE DAYS!!!!

typo^^^^

****SENT me these today

KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!

All the dreaming, questioning, back and forth, researching, planning, decision making, shopping, wish pic searching, emotional high and lows and *sigh* sleepless nights........these last few days feel soooooo surreal, somebody pinch me!!

The BBL mASSter!! Dr. Salzhauer!

Dr. Salzhauer is so sweet and personable!!! He completely put my nerves at ease. He described in great detail where what and how. Realself get ready!!!

Dr Salz SUPASTARS

They are the sweetest!!

ALL MARKED UP & READY TO GO!!!

And I was worried of I'd gained enough weight for surgery haha!!!

1500 cc's per cheek!#!!! this AZZ is heavy!!!

Thank you For all the prayers, well wishes, texts and phone calls, I will respond individually soon as I can. Everything went great no complications or nausea. I can already tell that Dr Salzhauer did his thing .

Smooth recovery

Sorry ladies I haven't detailed everyday but I didn't bring my laptop and typing on the phone is a headache. I'm doing great, the usual stiffness and soreness but that's to be expected. Staying on top of my meds. Finally did #2 today and it was not pretty, I usually go really easy and even with the stool softeners out was hard DO NOT GET GENERIC BUY COLACE- I think it might of made a difference. I have the same advice drink lots of water, gatorade, walk every hour, eat soft foods so that first #2 is not such a struggle. That's about it for now...Oh I do have some fluid build up and Dr Salz and his nurse are coming by my condo to drain me...eeeeek! I'll let you know how that goes.

Fluid removed

It actually want that bad I took a vivid in about 30 before the nurse came and I am still pretty numb so it felt more like getting a shot. I have a feeling I will have to get it done again on Monday.

typos^^

Sorry for typos that's why I hate updating from my phone- auto correct. *wasn't & vicodin

Wow ladies

So we all know this surgery is not easy. I would say the biggest hurdles for me have been swelling. My legs & knees are the size of tree trunks- I did have inner and outer thigh lipo- and every time I lay down on my stomach my face gets really swollen. I also had chin lipo- which is the only thing I would change if I had a do over- only because the doc wants you to lay on your back for the first 3 or 4 days which I just can't bring myself to do. So that has complicated this process for me. Chin or Ass.......Assss! If I have to compromise one you already know..
My husband has has to make me lay on my back a couple times and when I do my lower back is super sore and only could for about an hour at a time. So just being comfortable is a chore. I up every hour and half all through the night to pee or just move around to alleviate the stiffness and soreness.
So that's it for now. I promise when I look more normal and the swelling has subsided some I will post pics.

DO NOT SHAVE YOUR VA JAY JAY BEFORE SX!!

I am not a waxer, I usually use my husbands beard trimmer to keep it neat and low. I got the bright idea to do a clean cut about a week prep thinking ill be neaton the table & by the time it grows in ill be home and comfortable enough to trim again. Between the pressure and swelling and the hairs growing in OMG!!!! MY GIRL HAS BEEN SPOOK UNCOMFORTABLE and now is poking through the opening in the garment ouchy!!! Finally got it comfortable by pulling the legs of the garment down to give more room and siding maxi pads in the opening to put pressure on my lips and hold them up. Lol! Might be TMI for some but let me tell you, it's been annoying as hell- the LAST thing you need is something else hindering your comfort ESPECIALLY when it's controllable.

POST OP APPT TODAY

Went a day early to get drained again. That shyt hurt this time! But it's quick and necessary but yeah I should a took a vicodin before I went. Got my stitches out too so I feel a little more normal now at least I know i won't pop a stitch with as sudden movement. That car ride was a biatch, just could not get comfortable and I'm thinking this is the way I'm going to have to ride in the car for the next couple months Ugggggh the things we do for vanity. So my bruising is gone down some but not much. I used the Arnica ointment twice .... no I used it 3 times after each shower. Not really sure if the bromelain, arnica tablets and the oint are doing that much for me damn my auto type is screwing up. But I'm using the tablets faithfully and eating pineapple daily. This swelling above my VA Jay Jay bothers me cut it looks so weird but the nurse assured me again today that swelling in that area is perfectly normal.

My damn side is killing me after reading ExoticAsiablue's update she is sooooo freaking hilarious- she definitely kept it 100!!! Gotta have some balls to deal with nurses.! she kept it light hearted and funny though but I appreciate that she gave all the details about her experience

7 day post op appointment :)

I feel soooooo much better today. Feels like i have definitely crossed a hurdle. Yenni just drained me for the 3rd time, I want to make sure she gets as much of the fluid removed a possible before i leave tomorrow. Dr Salzhauer answered all my questions and showed me pics of myself during surgery Yikes! Most of themi really didn't to see but it was exciting seeing the shaping before the swelling settled in. I had them print a couple pics for me and I snapped a pic of one to post. He removed somewhere around 6400 cc's of fat total.

QUICK UPDATE

Ladies ladies ladies!!! So sorry I've been kinda MIA, I'm not exaggerating when I say this recovery is hard with extended lipo. I had a lot of lipo, arms, full back, full abs, inner and outer thighs. The toughest to recover from so far has been the leg lipo- inner thighs specifically. The swelling after surgery is crazy- when I tell you I looked like the goodyear blimp- my weight before gaining was 143. I put on 16 pds for this procedure- went into surgery at 159. When I got on the scale a few days post op I was 173!!! That's 14 pds + the amount lipo'd in water/swelling. hard to believe huh...about a week later after arriving home I weighed again and I was 169 that was on the 6th and yesterday I weighed in at 158.8. I've already lost 15 pds since surgery. So the swelling is getting better but honestly, it's hard to look in the mirror with your face on swole and your body feeling like your 80 and see results. I've tried taking pics a few times but after a few attempts and not getting what I want I give up. I'm going to shower tomorrow and I will have my hubby take some. It's kinda hard to get a good pic in the garment because I'm wearing foams on my stomach and back triangle. Foams foams foams!!! Be sure to get foams- they compress and flattened (help against fluid build up) and help to make the garment more comfortable against the skin.
I've had I would say 3 really tough days where I had breakdown moments one was Monday night- I had the runs all night and let me tell you being in a garment and having the runs is not a pretty combination- I was able to stoop and go without pulling the garment down a few time but after a while I was having to take my garment down- as soon as I would get cleaned up and get everything hooked and zipped...guess what I had to go again :( that was f--- miserable, I felt horrible all day yesterday. You have great days and then a bad day or two sprinkled in.
I am finally finished with all the antibiotics Dr Salz prescribes and I have decreased my high dose iron and I think my body was releasing all the build up over the past 2 weeks- 14 days of 3 high power antibiotics, 1075mg of iron and vicodin...yep so hopefully it's up hill from here.

Dr. Salzhauer does not necessarily reccomend massages so I have not gotten any. My husband has been rubbing my legs for me because with the swelling and inner thigh lipo, you get hard spots that are swollen and need to be rubbed out. This can be accomplished with self massage but it is nice to have your honey pamper you. I can't even imagine having a professional massage right now- my whole torso feels like plastic- like it's not a part of me yet. My abs and back are hard and still somewhat numb and when touched it's a very weird sensation. I flinch anytime my husband gets near the wrong spot.
Overall I'm going well- we all know this isnt easy so that's no surprise, and I'm here to confirm IT AINT easy.
I promise I will post pics soon- I know that is what everyone wants to see. I am happy with my results- my ass is high and tight right know, so I'm hoping it drops when it softens up but Dr. Salz definitely gave me a phattie and that's what I asked for. I didn't show him any wish pics because I know that a Dr can only work within what your body allows. I am much improved and for that I will be eternally grateful to him.

A few pics @ 16 days post op

I hate taking selfies but here's a little peek.

20 days post op

I'm feeling so good today! Finally! The swelling is almost gone, still very stiff especially in my lower back and behind my under arms. My stomach feels like hard plastic, Dr Salz lipo'd every ounce of fat from my stomach and back. I'm starting to see muscle definition like I've been doing sit ups for 10 yrs lol :) This recovery is tough as HELL but when you get over the hump it makes it all worth it.
To date I've lost a whopping 20 pds since surgery! Let me explain, I had massive swelling after surgery. Before weight gain I was 143 gained 16 pds for BBL went into surgery at 159, 160. A few days after surgery I get on the scale and I weighed 173!!! I knew I was swollen but I could not believe my eyes. A week later after we got home I weighed in at 169. Got on the scale another week later 156. And today I'm happy you to say I weighed 153.4 this morning. I expected to maintain some of my weight gain after surgery- fat is fat even when it's redistributed. I would to lose 3 more pds but gotta make sure I don't lose my new asset!!! One thing I forgot to mention is the peeling, my skin is shedding like crazy! I'm assuming that is mainly from the swelling the skin stretching. I can't wait to to the spa and get a full body scrub. Just to reiterate the toughest part of this recovery is the thigh lipo! So far no regrets might not get chin lipo if I had do it over but I don't regret getting it. Arms for me haven't been to bad, started experiencing stiffness there just a few days ago but it's all part of the process to obtain the body I want, NO PAIN NO GAIN :)

My favorite go to clothing item during recovery

The Del Rossa Women's Knit Hooded Button Front Robe or Beach Cover-Up- found it on amazon.com, love it!!

Supplies I ACTUALLY used during my stay in Miami

1) Sheet set- (rented private condo and did not want to ruin their sheets)
2) Plastic drop cloths- placed under sheets to protect mattress (found in painting department $2.97 Walmart)
*FYI Dr. Salz patients, you are only draining heavy for the first 1 maybe 2 days**
3) Chux pads- only used 10 (used a couple inside my garment the first day for drainage, a few to cover the couch- because I'm a germ a fobe and I hate laying on other peoples furniture and another couple on top of the sheets on the bed first couple of days)
4) Medical tape- to tape foams in place the first couple days, when your swollen and sore it's hard to place them and then snap and zip garment. After a few days I didn't use tape- it leaves a lot of residue on your skin.
5) Maxi pads- only use maybe 5
6) Arnica Montana tablets
7) Arnica cream/ointment (I only used maybe 3 or 4 times, can't use 3 x daily as directed because your in your garment)
8) Bromelain tablets (suppose to help with swelling not sure it did much for me)
9) 3 maxi dresses (if and when you leave the hotel/condo, otherwise you will probably live in your robe most of the time)
10) 3 pairs of knee high socks
11) thigh high compression stockings
12) light sweater to wear over maxi dresses
13) slip on shoes (that you can wear with socks- athletic slip ons work great)
14) light weight robe or cover up- snap front or wrap around is most convenient
15) scissors - for cutting foams
* If you are getting arm lipo you don't need t shirts for under garment initially because you'll be wearing a bra/arm compression top.
16) bandaids- to cover incision sites after stitches are removed.
17) personal toiletries of course-
18) straws- so you can drink laying down
19) I wore the same outfit on both travel days to and from Miami (maxi dress, with 3/4 sleeve light weight sweater)
20) boppy or podster pillow ( I used the podster its a supersized boppy and was a life saver on the plane)
-No need to purchase an extra garment, Dr. Salz gives you 2 which will take you thru wks 3-4 post op. I just ordered a smaller size today @ 3 wks post.

I think that's it I brought alot of clothing items that went untouched like panties, tank top t-shirts, pajama pants, long sleeve t-shirts and a sweat jacket.

FOOD items- a few suggestions are:
case of water very important to drink LOTS of water, 6 pack of gatorade (Ruth will ask you to bring 3 with you day of sx- really I only drank 1 before getting back to condo), 6 pack of ensure, unsalted crackers (help if you experience nausea)- I lived on oatmeal, cut up fruit, mashed potatoes and steamed veggies the first week, couldn't really stomach solid food. Want to keep something on your stomach while taking all the meds.

Hope this helps the future Salzhauer beauties as well as all the other ladies traveling, if you're like me you like to plan for the best and the worst which amounts to over packing, over buying and over spending. I have sooo much stuff that I bought and have yet to use :)

Forgot to add

Foams!!!! I purchased 4 from amazon.com @ $7.50 each, you definitely need foams for comfort and compression. The nurse brings 2 when she comes to check on you day one post op- I also used 3 of my own during my 9 days in Miami.

If I think of anything else I will update or if any of you ladies have questions feel free to ask ;)

INBOX MESSAGES

I have spent over a hour yesterday and again this morning replying to messages and questions I received via inbox. This process is so emotional and costly that if I can help someone else be better prepared I'm happy to do so. It's difficult choosing a surgeon that doesn't have a huge following on RS. The temptation to follow the majority, save $$ and go to the DR is just that very tempting. Let me tell you that bargain shopping is for shoes not plastic surgery, this is your life. Reading the sometimes barbaric experiences coming from DR is mind boggling to me, herding patients in like cattle, waking up during surgery and having a blanket thrown over your head when trying to alert the doctor that you are awake, the overnight at Cipla, ill treatment & lack of care from the nurses, sometimes sleeping in your own blood all night, food being dropped off just beyond your reach...Not being able to communicate with medical staff... I could go on but my point is this is your life is saving a few thousand really worth that risk? We have limits in the US for reasons, so just think long and hard before you choose to put your life in the hands of a doctor you can't have a decent conversation or pre op visit with. Sorry I kinda got off on a tangent lol.

In the time leading up to my surgery in boxed several of Dr Salz previous patients asking questions and I guess just seeking some reassurance and most never responded. I thank you very much for the few that did. For those that didn't, what's the purpose of having a review if its not to help those that come after you??? Often times we are going through this experience with little support and being able to reach out and get info and share with someone who has already been through it ESPECIALLY with your surgeon of choice is priceless!
So ladies I am more than happy to help any way I can, to answer questions, share info or just be a listening ear. Always feel free to inbox or post to my comments, I will always answer your questions I will never ignore you. I've been there and to me that's the whole purpose of taking the time to write about this experience.

I wasn't going to post these pics but...

Without pre AND post it's hard to really appreciate the surgeon skill and the result. This pre op pic is hard for me to look at, I really didn't pay attention to what the weight gain was doing to my body, probably because I knew it was all for the sake of having a bigger AZZ. Seeing the 2 side is sobering! My hubby said yesterday baby Dr. Salz took 20 yrs off your body. Wow! I didn't know I had 20 yrs to take, I was in pretty decent shape before the weight gain. In the 4 months leading up to the surgery I ate whatever the helli wanted and speed working out and baby it shows! Dr. Salzhauer is not only a amazing person but his sculpting skill and technique is among the best. He does not use drains (which can cause a host of side effects, infections etc.) and does not necessarily recommend massages, you can get them if you want but he says it had no bearing on your final results. I had no nausea, never felt light headed or faint, the garment he uses is so comfortable and easy to get in and out of I could go on. I never experienced any of these post op issues that I read about other girls having on RS. I will forever be greatful for his skill!

Oops pre op didn't post

Getting marked up! All I can say is wow :(

Typos^^^

Obviously the first pic is POST op and the second is PRE op. Also excuse the auto correct typos- that's what happens when I post from my phone. ...gotta love technology lol

Stage 2 Garment and ab boards

So....I'm getting frustrated trying to get a second stage garment that fits right. Dr. Salzhauer's first post op garment (Clear Point Medical #740) is so comfortable that it makes it hard to move into another brand for second stage. I'm not ordering the same one because I want one that has soft material over the buttocks area so my 'new baby' (that's what my husband calls it since we don't have children I guess lol) can flower.

Found a great deal on Ebay on ab boards- the first pic triangular shaped one was about $13 (they changed the price to $16 yesterday)- and the second pic pear shaped one was $20. I ordered both because I like to have options.

Garment- I initially ordered the Post-Surgery Garment High Compression Faja Butt Lifter, Adjustable Hooks 9152 in a medium because that's my size according the their chart. It arrives and I couldn't even get this this up over my butt, I loved the powernet material and the soft cotton breathable fabric on the inside and also that it has 4 rows of hooks. Judging by the medium, I decided to return it and order the XL thinking okay the XL has GOT to fit. WRONG- the XL arrives and it doesn't seem much larger than the medium. Now mind you this is all by mail order so the process of ordering the first, returning and purchasing a second waiting to receive in the mail all took about a week. I was so anxious to receive my new garments that I'm literally stalking the mailman because my mailman is lazy and will put a slip in the box if the delivery requires a signature instead of walking up the hill to my house to see if someone is home.
So if you order this garment beware that the size chart is waaaay off. I'm thinking I would need a 2XL (I'm 5'6 currently 153pds- 34/28/42)in this garment but I'm moving on back to my first choice.

Tuesday I ordered the Fajas D Prada Shapewear Lipo Powernet Girdle or Everyday Use Tummy Shaper 12047 from shapesecrets - this is the one I originally wanted but after placing my order I get an email saying they were out of stock in their Ebay store. :( after exchanging several emails I requested a refund because I didnt want to wait. Lo and behold I'm searching a googling trying to find this garment and find that shapesecrets also has a independent online store and guess what they are showing this style in stock and on sale! It's $134 on Ebay and $122 on their website. So I use the chat feature and ask if it's really in stock because I need it asap- the person behind the chat says yes we can ship tomorrow. Great! I place the order. Oh I also gave her my measurements, height and weight and she suggests an XS....so based on my experience with the other garments I decide to order a small. In the meantime I'm on facebook and decide to look at the Fajas Disenos D Prada inventory because she is a independent distributor and carries the same garments. (This is the lady that works with Duran and will charge yo $150 to 'help' you schedule your surgery) her prices are more expensive- she wants $150 for this same garment. I decide to look at her size chart and it recommends a medium. !!!??? How in the world did shapesecrets suggest a XS??? It can be really annoying and confusing going between different garments because the sizes are all so different. I really hope this next one fits- because shipping and handling adds up when you have to keep returning, not to mention the time in between waiting. Ugh!!

TOO SMALL!!! the company suggest an XS & I ordered a small- once again it doesn't fit. I was able to get it up over my thighs but there was at least 10 inches in between the left side and the right side. This faja is made very similar the the MariaE garment in size and construction- but I would have to say I like the material of the MariaE better (even though I never got one that fit correctly). The MariaE has a soft cotton lining on the inside and the Fajas D Prada doesn't have a lining. When a garment doesn't have lining I find that the seams can become bothersome. Based on the way this small fits- I'm thinking I would need at least a 2XL?? yes really. The small feels and looks like it's made for someone who is a size 2 in US clothing.
So once again (3rd) I'm returning a mail order garment- I'm really ready to move to a shorter garment and at this point I'm undecided on which one to try next.

6 WEEKS POST OP!

Whew! What a journey and I'm only half way there! Recovery moving right along, still stiff with some sore to the touch spots on my sides where Dr Salz did really aggressive lipo. My skin is still, numb on my & abs, lower back, peeling a little and I still have some minimal swelling. It's all good though, I have no complaints! I do wish my booty came out a little bigger BUT I can say I will never do this again! My ass was so flat I would need another round to get projection. Oh! Spider veins! i had a few before surgery but since, I have several new ones. :( Must be from the swelling.
Anyho! Nothing another little nip and tuck can't remedy.

NEXT! Breasts lift, eyelids & Spider veins!

Here are a few pics I took today. :) I have not mastered the art of selfies so believe me it took me 10 to get these 2 lol.

playin in the mirror

A couple pics, trying to the hang of this. Feeling pretty good today, thinking about going back to work a couple weeks.

Fallin in love!

So I'm in the mirror after doing my morning massage and I'm falling in love with my body again!! The first several weeks it surprised me how I had very little desire to focus on what my butt looked like. I was such a RS junkie pre op that I just knew I'd be posting pics every other day right away. This recovery for me has been really hard - I did get chin,arms, inner thigh, full abs and full back. It don't even know how many cc's were removed for sure but all you have to do is peak at my pre ops to see it was a WHOLE LOT. I have ZERO fat, my abs look like I've lived in the gym these last 10 yrs and my back is tiiiiiight, bra roll WHOOOOOOOOOOoooo??! My ass looks better everyday, this is definitely a process or an evolution of you will. SHE was very high and tight right after sx, now it's dropping. It's still hard but looks very natural and I can't wait till it softens and my lower back loosens up. It is quite a skill for the surgeon to know to place the transferred fast that the end result is the desired shape. I can say that my results are much improved 1000% I got at least 10 yrs back with a bonus ass which I've never had. My ass was extremely flat! NOW for the first time in my life my ass looks great in lingerie, thongs, jeans & form fitting anything. Will I make a music video soon? Probably not :) but I feel sooo sexy and my husband can't keep his hands off me.
I LOVE trying on clothes again (well as much as possible I'm still pretty stiff lol)
Would I do this again? ABSOLUTELY
Would I choose the same surgeon? WITH OUT A DOUBT! I owe Dr Salzhauer my first born child!

SECOND STAGE GARMENT

So! I've been searching for a 2nd strange garment for about 3 weeks and after ordering and returning 4 garments Finally!!!!!!! *the clouds part& angels sing****** AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh! I found it!

Listen to your doctor! Dr Salzhauer told me at my 7 day post op appt that he recommended a body shaper for stage 2 at about 6 to 8 weeks post till ideally 3 months. When my 1st stage began to become uncomfortable at around 4 weeks I started my search. I didn't immediately gravitate toward body shapers because it seemed too simple. I got caught up in the choices, Faja, Vedette, Ann Chery and the list goes on. If you've read my last several post I can make along story short, I found a Heavenly Secrets body shaper@ Burlington Coat Factory & I love it & it's comfortable. I love the continuous compression of the pull on style, no hooks or zippers to irritate areas of the torso so no foam necessary and easy to wear under clothing. I did have to cut a slit for my pee whiz bcuz there's no crotch opening. Best part .....I paid $9.99 for this shaper!!! Ummmmm I'll be back to but the other 3 they had on the rack. Oh wait I forgot mention that shaper had an extra compression band under the cheeks that goes around the insides of the upper thigh, perfect for thigh lipo!!!

Updates

So I did get my $9.99 worth out of it I guess it lasted about 4 days after I cut a hole for my pee whiz. The material is like thick tights and every time I washed it and out it back on the hole got bigger and traveled up my butt lol. I really like the material and the way it fit my butt! I'm going to get another one just to have options available. I picked up a couple bodysuit shapers from Burlington yesterday I'll take pics when I try them on.

I ordered a Marena second stage on Wednesday morning and it came last night! UPS dropped it off at 7:30pm I was shocked because i didnt pay for next day shipping, then I looked at the shipping address and it's Lawrenceville Ga only about 40 min from where I live. I like this garment- I wore it for about 5 hours last night then took it off before I went to bed because the seam in the center of the stomach and on the inner thighs where bothering me. Today I'll insert foam in those areas when I put it back on. Oh also I wish it didnt have the large hole that lets the booty meat hang out- seems like second stage would only have a pee pee hole because you should be removing it at least once a day but oh well. I'm not ordering any more garments lol at least not for a while. I will be 8 wks post in 4 days and I want to wear garments till 12 wks but because of the trouble with finding my second stage I've only been wearing a garment part time for the last week. My skin still feels super sensitive and mostly I like the protection of garment. I do notice that I still swell a little when I dont have it on and my face is STILL swollen especially in the mornings. My eyes have stayed puffy since surgery, I ice them occasionally but as soon as I lay down they're puffy again. I'm trying to go back to work soon and this is a concern so we'll see.

What else....oh I have been walking on my treadmill for the last couple days ...3 incline at 2.5speed for 35 minutes. Trying to speed up this recovery some and work through the stiffness. I'm sooo ready to get back to regular life!!! The last couple of days I've had the 'when is this going to be over' blues. At this point 7 wks post, I feel like I'm over the hump but it will still be a few weeks at least. Looking forward to 3 mon post op point.

Comparing pics

So I'm standing (still not sitting not even a little) here at my computer and I'm little bored and I'm looking over my pics comparing angles. I didnt take any in the same clothes, didnt think to do that but the difference when compared to the same angles is crazy wow.

My wish pic compared to my result

Not to shabby Dr. Salzhauer!!!!

Vedette 705 & 707

Same version pull on garment, 705 has shorter legs and the 707 is mid calf longer leg. Just got in the mail today and so far so good, I may have finally found a winner. I have the 707 on now and it does not I repeat does not have seams on the legs!! Yay, that was an issue for me in every other garment I've tried. It does have the seam down the middle of the front but I guess it has to have a seam somewhere. I really like the extra compression around the stomach area- it's like girdle material on top of the lycra/spandex. The legs are like extra thick tights with that extra compression band just under the cheeks and around the inner thighs.

^^pics

Vedette 705 & 707

BEWARE LADIES WHO ARE PLANNING TO TRAVEL TO YILY FOR SURGERY-

This made my heart sink .....my deepest condolences and prayers to Sisterless and her family :(

Sisterless- March 28, 2014
Thank you so much. I tried to post a review but RS won't post it. My sister is from Washington, D.C. And has two children, ages 12 and 5. She came to DR on March 14th. She had surgery the following day on the 15th. She was sick immediately and called to say so but said she was ok and thought it was the recovery. A day later she still wasn't better and DR.yily took her back to CIPLA. She had three blood transfusions and still did not improve. On the third day she was taken to Centro Moderna Medica, a hospital in DR. My other sister came down to care for her as she had come alone. She was so sick and couldn't breath. She had contracted sepsis infection. the following day she had two heart attacks. mind you she is on 33 and was in good health. after the heart attacks she stabilized some and they removed the tissue from her buttocks. I had a friend who sent her doctor to visit and Dr. yily would not provide him information or my sister who was in DR. She was vague and evasive claiming my sister was at fault for getting sick by going to the wrong recovery house. In the end she was on dialysis as her kidneys began to fail. Her lungs ruptured from the fluid and she passed on Wednesday 3/26/14 at 7am. Yily told my sister if she didn't sign a document waiving the rights to an autopsy we would be responsible for the $30k in hospital charges. My sister who had been with her signed because she just wanted to get her buried and the autopsy required 5-10 business days. We just want to bury her so she can rest in peace. Sorry for he typos just very upset

^^LET ME CLARIFY THIS IS A RE POST FROM THE YOUNG LADY WHO PASSED AWAY SISTER^^^^^

the sister's RS name is Sisterless

10 1/2 wks -JUST A QUICKIE UPDATE

Hey ladies!!! Just wanted to dip in and say hello. I have started doing 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times wkly, some weight bearing excecises, arms mainly in addition to my stretching routine I've been doing since about 2 wks post op. Still have stiffness on my back and abs. Lump on my inner upper left thigh is finally starting to get smaller, I bought a handheld ultrasound massager and have been faithfully using it on that area 3x wkly. I haven't gone back to work yet (I do contract work so I can take months off in between contracts) and I'm still just taking it easy. Still wearing leggings and maxi dress not use to the feel of real clothes on my abs yet and when I do wear something tighter it leaves an indentation on my stomach- it's like clay 'moldable'. I stopped wearing garments full time at about 7 weeks. When I finally found a stage 2 that I liked, I couldn't tolerate pulling that tight spandex fabric up over my healing skin on my abdomen & sides. Those areas are still peeling and tight and no matter how much oil I put on it still feels like it's dry & might tear if I make a sudden movement. I have 3 garments that I like and do intend to go back to wearing them during the day soon.

This recovery for me has been long and hard- both physically and mentally challenging, I'm tired of recovery and I'm tired of talking about it lol. Just want my normalcy back!!!!!!!!
I had originally planned on having a breast lift in May but all of a sudden these breast dont look so bad lol! These puppies will have to wait because I am not having any more procedures any time soon! Now wonder why Michael Jackson was allegedly hooked on drugs- because he was trying to escape the pain of all them damn surgeries he had!!! Now I love me some Mike, he is arguably the greatest entertainer of all times- so that is in no way a dig...I'm just saying.

I've been in touch with lots of my RS sistas who know I'm always available for questions or just moral support, this surgery is no joke and I'm always happy to help anyway I can to make someone else's experience smoother.

Lots of love to all my RS sistas!!! To all my sistas who are post op, I'm SMDH at the things we'll do to be fine :-/ Krrrrrazy right!!!!!!!! then you look at that ass and somehow it makes all the fits of unexplainable tears, moments of pain and hours, days , weeks and months of discomfort worth it....nothing worth having is easy to get right! This procedure is definitely NOT EASY.

Lots of love to all the sistas (and bros I know there's a few) who are still in the planning stages ENJOY and don't say I didn't warn you because recovery is a B----!!!

I will do a full update with pics at 12 wks post and then I'll set my notifications for an update once monthly.

LOVE MY NEW BODY

No new news. Love my body, Dr Salz literally did a renovation on my torso. I'm still peeling, my skin had a very adverse reaction to the trauma of the lipo. Still some tightness and stiffness in abs & back. Dr Salz worked some magic on me and I'm 99.9999999% satisfied with my result.

^cont....

A couple pieces of advice, take lots of preop pics & refer to them often post op. Don't obsess with measurements, numbers, cc's etc focus on the improvement.

16 WEEKS

A couple quick pics

Try again

2 in red dress

Again.......

Pics

Hmmm

I've never had this problem? ???
Tryin again

?????

weird, RS doesn't like my red dress

I'll try again later from my laptop

That's annoying :(

Testing 1..2.....3

?

Red dress

Trying to upload pix again

I'M BAAAAAAACK! 7 mon update

Sorry its been 4 ever!!! My recovery was brutal so I just didn't feel like updating. Anyho I go I'll be seeing the great Dr. Salzhauer for a revision consult tomorrow. I have a hard knot on my left hip, where fat died that has to be fixed and a flat area my left cheek that I might have him round out a tad. That requires more lipo and I reeeally don't want to go through recovery again my skin took 5 mon to heal on my torso. Overall I'm 95% satisfied with my ass & 10000% satisfied with the lipo, this surgery changed my life.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salzhauer is simply amazing! Very personable, patient, thorough, kind and skilled. He gives you his cell phone number so you are able to reach him quickly with any questions or concerns you may have pre or post op. My overall experience was stellar! From the beginning to the end you will feel very comfortable in his care not like just another number. Shout out to Rosy who does the pre op -she became my go to for questions and just comfort and she had been available every step of the way. Also to his aftercare nurses who are sisters both you ladies are so sweet and amazing!

Comments (1,062)

so i have been told NOT to gain weight for my bbl i should stay at my ideal weight which is 125-128... four different doctors have told me that the expanded cells from gaining weight will not be perminant they will shrink back after...so im kinda happy about that! lol... thank god for proper research i would not want to gain weight for no reason then go thru hell to lose it after and lose some butt as well...so guys please send your pics to different doctors and read up on everything you possibly can... im a small person already curvy, my choice is dr.duran i believe she can make this little body bangggg!! good luck guys*kisses*
hi how much was his bbl?
Did u have dissolvable stitches for your BA if so how long did it take for it to dissolve ?
U look great girl!
From your experience would you be able to say what are the most important things to get for the sx and also what was the best faja? I don't want to keep trying different ones and continue to spend money. Thank you
Looking good doll! I had my revision done and I'm loving it! I was already in love but I'm in even more love now, lol.. I pray everything work out for u
Hi babe you look amazing! How much did you spend all together
Hey hun! So happy to hear from you. You look amazing girl! Sorry to hear about the fat necrosis on your hip, how is he going to fix that?
Girl 7 months post op alreadyy?????wth gapoened to time thaf flew!!!!! You look amazing nd I know u will look even more amazing after he fixes the minor prob!!!:)
Lol alot of typos^^^^^^^
Welcome back and as always your looking fabulous.. Let us know how everything goes oan where are you staying while your there?
Welcome back luv...you are looking fab! Let us know how the consult goes.
you are hilarious! I have to say you are unique .... Where did you stay for post op? The hotel?
oh and your look fabulous...
I rented a condo on airbnb
Thanks!
Thank you for sharing your trip with Dr. Salzhauer for all the girls that read rs. I would like to know how much fat they injected in each butt cheek. I await your response thank you. xoxo
I don't remember how many cc's, I posted it somewhere in my review. Thanks!
congrats!!!.. looks ammazing, xoxo'
I love the booty pic of you in the green undies !!! Your Booty looks sooo fabulous !!! Is there anything now that you dont like about the work you had done with him or if you could have any of it altered what would you have changed ???
I don't see pics in green undies
Never mind got it . Yes I agree nice pic
I'm very satisfied with my overall results, I have a small flat area and a hard knot on my left side that will require revising. I would do it again & I would still choose Dr Salz.
You look great !!! Congratulations !!!!! Great info in your Blog as well... very helpful... best of luck to you with your new booty and God Bless !!!!
Awesome results love it! How much did you weigh in your befores and how tall are you?