Happy customer- Suwanee, GA

I paid cash in full and was able to get an...

I paid cash in full and was able to get an appointment just a month away. I could have gotten a sooner appointment , but I need more time to prepare. I decided to get fat grafting to the hips only. Judging by the reviews, not many people opt for hips only.I may be starting a new trend. lol. I decided not to get my butt done because I didnt like the idea of not being able to sit for weeks. I'm happy with the lil butt I already have. Im so excited and Im looking forward to the procedure. I'll post before and after pics when I'm done. Wish me luck!

3 weeks to go

I went to the dr yesterday for my medical clearance. I ll have to pay about $400 out of pocket for that visit because of my high deductible. Ugh!! My results shoulf be back in a few days. Heres a before pic.

Another before pic

Cant wait till these hips are filled in.

Getting closer

I got my results back from my Dr. visit. I'm cleared for surgery...It took several attempts to fax my results to Dr Jimerson office, but today they finally confirmed that they received everything they needed. 2 more weeks to go!!

One more week!

I hope most of the fat stays. Im getting a little worried after reading some fat grafting reviews. :(

The day has finally come

September 13th is finally here. I woke up this morning a little nervous and anxious but I'll be alright. I'm his first patient today, my appointment is @ 7:30am , but I have to be there @ 6:45. So I'm on my way now! Wish me luck and say a little prayer for me please. Much luv!!

2 day post surgery

Its been 2 days post surgery and I dont feel bad at all. I didnt get sick at the stomach, thank God. Im sore, but not in alot of pain. When i first looked at my hips, i wasnt so crazy about them, they looked too wide. For some reason, they dont look as wide today. I didnt want a dramatic difference, just a lil more curvy. I think i achieved the look I was hoping for. I took the tape off today and took my first shower. I got a little dizzy but it didnt last long. Im still swollen in my inner thighs and stomach. I really dont feel much pain in my hips at all. So far, so good. I ll post more pics later. 800 cc removed and 235 in each hip

3 day post op

After pic

3week post

Haven't lost much volume. My hips about 43 (42 3/4) I'm a little wider from the front than id like, and my butt looks wider too. But still much improvement than before.

Week 5

Hips are just right for my frame. Satisfied!

8 weeks

4 month post

Gym pic

Updated pic

Still happy.
Measurements are 36 29 42 1/2. Im trying to lose inches around my waist. My goal waist is 27 inches.

Before and after

Another before and after pic. Move curvy in the pic on the right.

My pre-op pic and now

Another side by side comparison.

6 months post

On this pic you can see the incisions on my hip. I have the same on the other hip. Looks likes 3 little dots on both sides.

In a dress

Another pic in a dress
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

You look good, I want the same size hips
Thank u!!!
Hey!! Do u have any pictures you can post of your scars on your hips? If so, could you post them if it's not too much trouble. I called Dr. Jimmerson's office last month to schedule my surgery and was told that I had to do another consultation bc it had been 3 months. I have a consultation this month and will probably move forward w scheduling the surgery this time... I'm just really scared but I know I want to do it. I have a cute shape but can't wear the clothes I want to bc I don't have any hips !!! Lol Anyway was just wondering if you could show a picture of your scars... That's one if the main things I'm worried about. But if you don't want to I totally understand .. Just thought i'd ask. Also thank you so much for posting all if this info. Your page is the only one I can go to about fat grafting to the hips by Dr. J :)
No problem. I just posted a pic and good luck on your surgery. :).
Ok your scars are really small so that makes me feel so much better! Lol Thanks girl!!!!!
You look awesome I did the same thing today I have a question for you did you pay on your stomach or back and did you wear a garment around your abdomen
Lay*
Thank u, and congratulations on ur surgery!! Dr.j said because he didnt do alot of lipo on my stomach, i only needed to wrap it with ace bandages. But i went ahead and brought a girdle from Macy's and wore that. I laid on my back for the a couple of weeks until it was comfortable and wasnt painful to lay on my stomach.
Looks great!! Such inspiration, I want to do it too! Did he take fat from your stomach? Because I went to a surgeon and he said that taking fat from the front will give you indents so he doesn't do that. If you did get fat taken from the front, are there indentations? Because the surgeon tells me its hard to evenly take out fat from the stomach, and even when he does take out the fat evenly, it can grow back indented. Again, you look phenomenal.
Thank u!! He took fat from my lower stomach and inner thighs. I dont have any indentations in those areas. I have an indentation right under my right butt cheek, but as i look at my before pic, that may have already been there.
He did a great job. I'm considering this same surgery.
Thank you. You got great results urself! Looks really good.
Looking great! He did a good job!
Thank u!
You really look great!! Congrats! May I ask your measurements now?
Not much has changed in regards to my measurements. Im 36 29 42
Thanks for posting this! I'm in the same boat with you.. I like my body but I want that hourglass waist to hip ratio. So they only charged u 5k for that?
Thank u. Yes, it was actually a lil cheaper than dat. You get some type of discount when you pay up front.
Nice! Good to know thank u
I wonder why he gives incentives for cash? I would think credit card and medical finance card same to them?
Thanks for keeping us updated!! Can u show a pic of before and after of your butt? U mention it looked a little wider.
Im sorry but i didn't take any pics when i thought my hips made my butt looking wide and flat. I had lost some weight before my surgery so my butt was kinda flat. Since then I have gained some more weight and my butt isn't so flat anymore. And it looks better. I think the more butt you have, the less flat and wide you'll look after grafting fat to the hips.
Your hips are cute, it looks a lot better. Good choice. Ya look good hun...
What u said!!! Thank u Ms. Gorgeous!! :) xo
I'll be the first to say I got my hips done 3yrs ago I love it and I started this trend along time ago, chicks just now catching up! ? Dam I guess it's just Miami doing us like always. Smooches/ Deuces!