Happy customer- Suwanee, GA

I paid cash in full and was able to get an...

I paid cash in full and was able to get an appointment just a month away. I could have gotten a sooner appointment , but I need more time to prepare. I decided to get fat grafting to the hips only. Judging by the reviews, not many people opt for hips only.I may be starting a new trend. lol. I decided not to get my butt done because I didnt like the idea of not being able to sit for weeks. I'm happy with the lil butt I already have. Im so excited and Im looking forward to the procedure. I'll post before and after pics when I'm done. Wish me luck!

3 weeks to go

I went to the dr yesterday for my medical clearance. I ll have to pay about $400 out of pocket for that visit because of my high deductible. Ugh!! My results shoulf be back in a few days. Heres a before pic.

Another before pic

Cant wait till these hips are filled in.

Getting closer

I got my results back from my Dr. visit. I'm cleared for surgery...It took several attempts to fax my results to Dr Jimerson office, but today they finally confirmed that they received everything they needed. 2 more weeks to go!!

One more week!

I hope most of the fat stays. Im getting a little worried after reading some fat grafting reviews. :(

The day has finally come

September 13th is finally here. I woke up this morning a little nervous and anxious but I'll be alright. I'm his first patient today, my appointment is @ 7:30am , but I have to be there @ 6:45. So I'm on my way now! Wish me luck and say a little prayer for me please. Much luv!!

2 day post surgery

Its been 2 days post surgery and I dont feel bad at all. I didnt get sick at the stomach, thank God. Im sore, but not in alot of pain. When i first looked at my hips, i wasnt so crazy about them, they looked too wide. For some reason, they dont look as wide today. I didnt want a dramatic difference, just a lil more curvy. I think i achieved the look I was hoping for. I took the tape off today and took my first shower. I got a little dizzy but it didnt last long. Im still swollen in my inner thighs and stomach. I really dont feel much pain in my hips at all. So far, so good. I ll post more pics later. 800 cc removed and 235 in each hip

3 day post op

After pic

3week post

Haven't lost much volume. My hips about 43 (42 3/4) I'm a little wider from the front than id like, and my butt looks wider too. But still much improvement than before.

Week 5

Hips are just right for my frame. Satisfied!

8 weeks

4 month post

Gym pic

Updated pic

Still happy.
Measurements are 36 29 42 1/2. Im trying to lose inches around my waist. My goal waist is 27 inches.

Before and after

Another before and after pic. Move curvy in the pic on the right.

My pre-op pic and now

Another side by side comparison.

6 months post

On this pic you can see the incisions on my hip. I have the same on the other hip. Looks likes 3 little dots on both sides.

In a dress

Another pic in a dress

Beach pic

Still loving my results

****

Update

One year post

Having this surgery has really boosted my self esteem. Im so happy i made the decision to do it and I have no regrets. I would recommend this surgery to anyone that desire a subtle and natural enhancement to their shape.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

wow you look great, this is exactly what i want!
:). Thank u!!! Xoxo
Trillgurl did you feel like dr.j gave you enough attention? I just called for a phone consultation and was told I could only speak with his assistant unless I flew in for an apt. I'd love to get fat transfer to the hips but not sure if I have enough fat.
Hello, i ve had plastic surgery with another dr before and Ive always met with him during the consultation and before surgery. And it was easy to get him in the phone if i needed to. So when i didnt see or speak to Dr. J till the day of surgery, i was a bit concerned. I guess he is so busy and only has time to see you the day of. Thats the one thing i didnt like about his practice. . But the nurses did good at keeping in touch and making sure i was ok. So i was half way fine with that Lol.
And you def will need to gain weight if you don't have enough weight. The dr will let you know how much weight you will have to gain.
You look great! Congratulation but the quick app for paying in cash in not always true I was told he did not have any availability until 2016. Any way I found another Dr very caring that will be doing my procedures. Enjoy your new look. Cheers.
Privado what dr are you going with? I contacted dr J but was a little worried by how many surgeries he does per day. I know that shills be a good thing but I definitely don't want him to be distracted or too busy to even do a phone consultation. Very interested in who you went with. I'm wanting a fat transfer to the hips but not sure if I have enough fat. Really don't want to do implants. Any tips are appreciated!
Hi Ast2, I tell you I did a good research of plastic surgeons and Cosmetic surgeons to compare and see the serviies and experience and I feel I found the right one, he is Dr. Cole in Norcross. My feeling with Dr. J is like you he was not kind enough to talk with me by phone also I was paying for it. For him everthing is about money and he is being careless about the propper attention he must give us that as clients deserve. Just be careful with him. Dr Cole will do my surgery and he will just book that day for me to do everthing with no rush. He is a cosmetic surgeon and he does lots of lipos and BBL etc. i chose because I have seen his work and so far I am happy with all the attentions and care I am having before surgery. Also he specialize in Emerncy medicine. I will have lipo on full ab, flanks, back roll, and tranfer to my hips I one to have a hourglass shape in my frame body. Her assisstant is lovely and every time you go ther you feel confortable they take good care before surgery as well after surgery I will have after two week free consutatation and free garming plus two free treatments to tighten the skin. He uses tumescent technic, power assisted lipo, laser lipo in the areas he consider necessary also everything is done with local anesthesia so we can participate of it. My advise is get somebody you really feel is the right one and also sombody that take care of you and that you are not another of many clients booked for surgery that day as doctors get really tired and might not perform well the job. If you need more info let me know, I hope this help you
sorry my English writting...I meant : My feeling with Dr. J like you had experience...he was not kind enough to talk with me by phone also I was paying for it.
Thank you, yes that helps.
Thank you!! :) What Dr. did you choose? If you don't mind me asking.
Never mind, lol. i just read your response to ast2. Kool.
Dr. Cole in Norcross not too far from Dr J. 40 mins maybe. Cheers
Another thing to bare in mind is that the term fat transfer to hips it really is not in our hips where we consider are our hips the plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon say hips to the outer gluteus where there is muscle and no bone. But still placing it there our shape will look with wider hips. Cheers
Very cute!! People dont inderstand that hips make the shape!! Luv it!!
I'm confused...you paid to have fat transferred from where to where?
Sorry bout that. :). I had fat removed from my inner thighs and lower stomach and tranfered to my hips. It was a subtle enhancement.
Ok...your before photo was great.
Thank u, i appreciate it. :)
You look great!!! Thanks for posting pictures! I'm so motivated to get that done.
You really look great. I just contacted his offices as of Friday and I was informed that it will cost me $7700 for just my hips. That is crazy. I have been looking around for someone to do just my hips and yes I want the best. But $7700 is a little much. I am so glad that I found someone that went to him as well as enjoyed his work.
I agree. That is way too much money for fat transfer to the hips. Try contacting Dr. Schulman in Manhattan on Park Avenue.
You look great!!!! His work is the best I have ever seen
I agree, he is good at what he does. And thank u. :)