Happy customer- Suwanee, GA

I paid cash in full and was able to get an...

I paid cash in full and was able to get an appointment just a month away. I could have gotten a sooner appointment , but I need more time to prepare. I decided to get fat grafting to the hips only. Judging by the reviews, not many people opt for hips only.I may be starting a new trend. lol. I decided not to get my butt done because I didnt like the idea of not being able to sit for weeks. I'm happy with the lil butt I already have. Im so excited and Im looking forward to the procedure. I'll post before and after pics when I'm done. Wish me luck!

Good luck!  You are right, not many women get their hips done.  What do your hips measure now?
thank you. I've never measured them before. I was about to since you mentioned it, but i couldnt find any measuring tape. lol . I got thighs, but not much hips. Kinda dented where the hips suppose to be.
Good luck Hun!

3 weeks to go

I went to the dr yesterday for my medical clearance. I ll have to pay about $400 out of pocket for that visit because of my high deductible. Ugh!! My results shoulf be back in a few days. Heres a before pic.

Hey u might be on to something good. I had my bbl done with dr j last yr and I think more hips will help me fill out the hourglass shape I want. I also have narrow hips so I pray this works well. My fat transfer to the hips will be done along with a tummy tuck and more lipo. Sadly dr j wasn't aggressive at all with his lipo on me. I wish you the best. And pls be sure to update us on ur new hips!!!
Thanks for your words! Yeah, hips def compliment a bbl. I could use a lil xtra butt, but i didnt want to pay 10k for it. Im hoping that he is aggressive with my lipo. Because im trying to get 400 ccs (total) from my inner thighs so i can get 200ccs in each hip. Im the first one for surgery on my app day, so hopefully he ll have a lot of energy to get all the fat out. ! lol

Another before pic

Cant wait till these hips are filled in.

Sorry for the spell error. :(
Does this procedure requires general anesthesia? I am a curvy person, but I lost 89% of my curves ( wide Hips) while working out. Not only did I loose weight from my hips, but mu bottom as well. I doesn't have any volume. I would like to get back my figure, but I am scared of the anesthesia. Any advice from anyone!
Yes, it is general anesthesia. I've had lipo before using general anesthesia, and it wasnt a problem. As long as u have no serious health problems you should be fine. If u decide to go to Dr.J for the procedure, you have to get clearance from your doctor before he will even work on you. He wont perform on surgery unless u are healthy. I lose weight and lost some of my hips and butt too. I think this surgery should get me back on track.

Getting closer

I got my results back from my Dr. visit. I'm cleared for surgery...It took several attempts to fax my results to Dr Jimerson office, but today they finally confirmed that they received everything they needed. 2 more weeks to go!!

Thank you! Good luck to you too and keep the pictures showing after your procedure.

One more week!

I hope most of the fat stays. Im getting a little worried after reading some fat grafting reviews. :(

Im getting a TT and fat transfer to the butt... I have an excess if hips I wish I could give you! Lol Seems like my butt hat delayed over the years. My date is scheduled for 9/19 I have my clearance and paid cash in full, flight booked. .. only thing left is my car rental. .. Please keep me posted. Good luck, God bless
Thank u so much! I never had hips and i dont have a big booty. But i always wanted hips more than a butt. So this should work for me. You brought up a point i been a bit worried about. I dont want my hips compressed or flatten by the garment. I think thigh compression stocking would must better.
Me too! I prefer wider hips over a big bootie. Having wider hips will accentuate the butt. I have always have more hips than butt and I lost both during working out. In my culture, women have hour-glass figures and wide hips, and I missed mines dearly. I don't look the same in my clothing any more. I don't think your hips would compressed by the garments. It supposed to make you heal faster and alleviate bruising and swelling. However, I would prefer the thigh compression stocking.

The day has finally come

September 13th is finally here. I woke up this morning a little nervous and anxious but I'll be alright. I'm his first patient today, my appointment is @ 7:30am , but I have to be there @ 6:45. So I'm on my way now! Wish me luck and say a little prayer for me please. Much luv!!

It is natural to feel nervous and anxious but it will be over soon. Good luck Trillgurl.

2 day post surgery

Its been 2 days post surgery and I dont feel bad at all. I didnt get sick at the stomach, thank God. Im sore, but not in alot of pain. When i first looked at my hips, i wasnt so crazy about them, they looked too wide. For some reason, they dont look as wide today. I didnt want a dramatic difference, just a lil more curvy. I think i achieved the look I was hoping for. I took the tape off today and took my first shower. I got a little dizzy but it didnt last long. Im still swollen in my inner thighs and stomach. I really dont feel much pain in my hips at all. So far, so good. I ll post more pics later. 800 cc removed and 235 in each hip

Hi Tillgurl, I’m happy that the worst is over for you. Please give an update and post before/after pic. Where are the incisions for your thighs lipo? I had lipo 10 months ago and the dr removed too much fat from my right hip. I’m looking to get fat transfer to fill that dent, but was afraid. Let us know if it’s worth it or not and how you feel?
I posted a before and after pic. So far I'm happy with the results. I wanted a more curvy frame and now i got one. To be honest, I'm not sure where the incisions are, I think he went in through my bikini area close to my thigh. I have two very small incisions there(one on left, one of the right), they look more like two small cuts.
Thank god the worst is over. Just follow the doctor' order and you will be fine. Once the swollen goes away, you will see the difference. How long did the surgery take?

3 day post op

Hallelujah! I thought I was the only one who only had only her hips done. You are wise to post on the Fat a Transfer Board rather than the BBL board. I wish I had only posted here in the first place. I suspect that this a much more hospitable environment. You look great!
Thank you so much!! I actually deleted my After pic, so I'll need to take another one and post it. Yes, there aren't many like us on here, lol. Hips only. I'm satisfied with my lil butt, so I decided to keep it. :) Overall I'm happy with my results, I'm just a lil wider that I wanted, but it may be that I'm not used to having them yet. I'm 5'9 and 157lbs, my waist is 33" and hips are 43". My measurements arent that big, so its just going to take some getting used to. Plus it;s not even two weeks post, so I know I'll lose some volume anyway.
Lol! Well, if that's your BEFORE pic , I know you'll look fabulous! Your before is better than many afters!

After pic

Did the doctor say the result will be permanent and will you loose any volume? I'm planning to have my hips wider with my liposuction next year, and I'm doing some research. The doctor who performed my tummy tuck surgery does fat grafting but not to the hips. I was referred to see doctor Jones at Lexington Plastic Surgery. He did Wendy Williams liposuction ( I heard). Does anyone know or hear about this doctor?
Hi Trillgurl, How’s your recovery going? Hope everything going well. Does the fat stay, you lose any volume?
I Haven't loss much that i can notice. I didn't take my measurements right after, so i cant say exactly. My hips are at 42 3/4 right now. They still are much bigger than before surgery.

3week post

Haven't lost much volume. My hips about 43 (42 3/4) I'm a little wider from the front than id like, and my butt looks wider too. But still much improvement than before.

You really do look great! Amelia Girl
Thank u sooo much!!
Hey you look great!!!! How long did you have to take off work

Week 5

Hips are just right for my frame. Satisfied!

No! This is the only site I have seen hip reviews. Don't worry, you will be seeing more next year because I am planning to extend mines.
Have u see anymore hip reviews i cant find any. How hard was recovery?
I didnt find any reviews for fat graft to hips only, before i had surgery. Recovery wasn't bad. But i will say this, you ll be advised not to sleep on your sides for 6 months to help retain the fat. I didnt learn that until after surgery.

8 weeks

8 week pic

Looking good lady...your review just gave me hope....I see that I can do my hips without doing my butt...I have enough of that...good luck on your road to recovery!!!!

New pic

Almost 3 months post

Still holding strong

Your hips are cute, it looks a lot better. Good choice. Ya look good hun...
What u said!!! Thank u Ms. Gorgeous!! :) xo
I'll be the first to say I got my hips done 3yrs ago I love it and I started this trend along time ago, chicks just now catching up! ? Dam I guess it's just Miami doing us like always. Smooches/ Deuces!

4 month post

Gym pic

4 month post

Gym pic

Thanks for posting this! I'm in the same boat with you.. I like my body but I want that hourglass waist to hip ratio. So they only charged u 5k for that?
Thank u. Yes, it was actually a lil cheaper than dat. You get some type of discount when you pay up front.
Nice! Good to know thank u

Updated pic

Still happy.
Measurements are 36 29 42 1/2. Im trying to lose inches around my waist. My goal waist is 27 inches.

Before and after

Another before and after pic. Move curvy in the pic on the right.

He did a great job. I'm considering this same surgery.
Thank you. You got great results urself! Looks really good.
Looking great! He did a good job!

My pre-op pic and now

Another side by side comparison.

Hey!! Do u have any pictures you can post of your scars on your hips? If so, could you post them if it's not too much trouble. I called Dr. Jimmerson's office last month to schedule my surgery and was told that I had to do another consultation bc it had been 3 months. I have a consultation this month and will probably move forward w scheduling the surgery this time... I'm just really scared but I know I want to do it. I have a cute shape but can't wear the clothes I want to bc I don't have any hips !!! Lol Anyway was just wondering if you could show a picture of your scars... That's one if the main things I'm worried about. But if you don't want to I totally understand .. Just thought i'd ask. Also thank you so much for posting all if this info. Your page is the only one I can go to about fat grafting to the hips by Dr. J :)
You look awesome I did the same thing today I have a question for you did you pay on your stomach or back and did you wear a garment around your abdomen
Lay*

6 months post

On this pic you can see the incisions on my hip. I have the same on the other hip. Looks likes 3 little dots on both sides.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

You look good, I want the same size hips
Thank u!!!
No problem. I just posted a pic and good luck on your surgery. :).

In a dress

Another pic in a dress

Where did you get fat transferred from?
Inner thighs and lower stomach.
You look great!

Beach pic

Still loving my results

So I was told a few days ago the wait for my bbl was 9 months to a year and I offered to pay cash up front. Totally discouraged me n I started looking for other docs... very surprised to hear that it only took you a month tonget an appointment ... huuum
Yeah. Thats crazy. I was able to get an appointment fast. Maybe their backed up or something. Sorry. I know how it is when you're ready to get it done. I hope something changes for ya. Cause i think Dr.jimerson is great at what he does. And i think u would love ur results. Please Let me know how it goes. :).
WOW great job, all this time i was thinking okay i want a BBL done, but once i saw your story/review i want a fat transfer to my hips. im 5'10 slim, with no hips, ive been gaining weight i would love a bigger butt but realistically some hips and a smaller waist would be just perfect.. THANK YOU!

****

Update

You look great! Congratulation but the quick app for paying in cash in not always true I was told he did not have any availability until 2016. Any way I found another Dr very caring that will be doing my procedures. Enjoy your new look. Cheers.
Very cute!! People dont inderstand that hips make the shape!! Luv it!!
I'm confused...you paid to have fat transferred from where to where?

One year post

Having this surgery has really boosted my self esteem. Im so happy i made the decision to do it and I have no regrets. I would recommend this surgery to anyone that desire a subtle and natural enhancement to their shape.

wow you look great, this is exactly what i want!
:). Thank u!!! Xoxo
Trillgurl did you feel like dr.j gave you enough attention? I just called for a phone consultation and was told I could only speak with his assistant unless I flew in for an apt. I'd love to get fat transfer to the hips but not sure if I have enough fat.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon