Dr. J All the Way! - Suwanee, GA

Hello all First, I would like to thank RS and...

Hello all
First, I would like to thank RS and all the wonderful ladies that have shared their journey and experiences. It really means alot to me and I admire you for your courage to go through with the sx and share your thoughts. I have been thinking about this surgery for about 2 years and I am ready to go for it.

My consultation for the bbl is December 6th. I don't plan to have sx until June 2013. I will be off work for 10 weeks since I don't work in the summer. That will give me plenty of time to not sit on my booty and heal.

I am 30 and a wife and mom. I am 5'2" and about 140lbs. I am not a number person so I don't really get stuck on how much I weigh or what size clothes I wear. I do care more about how I feel and look in clothes. I am not looking for a miracle. I'm just a mom that had a couple of kids that wants her body to be even better before she had kids...okay so maybe I am looking for a miracle...Lol! I want a flat belly and those Dr. J curves!!! I posted wish pics and I will try to post my before pics soon. I have a petite frame so I don't want a Nicki Minaj (no offense to anybody) but I do want a big booty. I want my new big booty to look natural and in proportion with the rest of my body. I trust Dr. J will know exactly what to do!
Questions: How long do most people wait before they go back to work after sx (especially if you sit alot)?
Are you still in pain once you go back or do you have discomfort?
Thanks again to everybody!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go with Dr. Jimerson for several reasons. I love his before and after pictures and he has positive feedback from his patients. He is board certified with no lawsuits and his prices include insurance for 30 days after sx. I had a consultation with him for another procedure (two years ago) and he made me feel comfortable. He was calm, professional, and was able to answer all my questions. I decided to go with a local ps for that procedure.

Welcome BigBootyGurl. I flew home after surgery. I put it in my blog, but basically I laid down across a row of seats. I stayed 9 days after surgery.
Ti & Tiny's Family Hustle featuring Dr. JImerson Monday 10/29/12 9pm EST on VH1 (Check your local listings for channel) How are you? I am Stacia, Practice Manager at Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions. Watch Dr.Jimerson on Ti and Tiny's family hustle Monday. Watch as Dr. J Curves gives the scoop on his mind blowing procedure, the Brazilian Butt Lift. Thanks to all of our friends and patients for the support!
Thanks! I will keep you posted and good luck to you too!
Yaaaaaaaaaa. For Team J.....I have my consultation today.....Im looking forward to it. Aiming for my sx in March 2013. welcome to real self.... I love it here because ppl are honest and supportive....from flaws to flawless there are alot that really speak the truth....Happy to have U lov.
how was your consultation???
Good Luck!!! Also #TeamJCurves sx date 2/20/13
did you have your consultation already?
Yes I had mine in september(a phone consult) then I scheduled an in-person consult for oct. 19th but I didn't not go bc I'm coming from MD and I was advised to just wait until I get down there for surgery
well keep me posted please..i have my consult dec 7 and im very excited.im kinda scared of the pain afterwards but i think it will be worth it. im coming from nashville tn so it will def be scary
I had a consult with Dr. J in 2009 for a breast lift and I decided to go with a local ps instead. My consult for the bbl is December 6th.
Good luck to you!!!!
Trust me I definitely understand this is my first time having surgery ever in life but the good thing is my mom (allwaysblieve) will also be getting her BBL at the same time so I won't be alone and she's a PS/surgery vet. I will keep you updated and if you need anything to talk to supplies list whatever feel free to PM me it will be a pleasure to help.
Well I will continue to follow can't wait to see your results and if you need a supply list or anything PM me and I will help where I can me and my mother have become kind of close with Monica and Aziza just from calling every other day being annoying patients lol but they have been a lot of help and pretty informative.
if you are coming from md how will you get bacj home? i thought you cant sit for like two weeks...
I am going to fly back and what I have learned from many girls on here is to use the boppy pillow to sit on while the seat belt light is on then when its off kneel in your seat and/or stand. So it will be rough but doable we will be using knee pads to help with the not sitting and also sunbathing chairs which has a face hole so you can lay on your stomach and still be able to breathe I can PM you a list of stuff we are going to get or have if you like. We also found a place that does the massages near him but its covered under your insurance if you
Good luck on you bbl!!! i see you have your consult on dec 6th...thats awesome becuase i have mine on the 7th and im super excited...keep me posted on your expierence please