Switched to Dr. Sampson in MI

Ok so I just scheduled my sx date after working...

Ok so I just scheduled my sx date after working hard to get a sooner consultation date. Original one was for 3/14/13. I spoke with Shelly and she was nice but BUSY. I almost gave up trying to get this scheduled because of the chaos bUT I know they are experiencing an increase in patients since the TV exposure. I recently had a baby 4 months ago so I am gaining back weight faster than I can blink my eyes. My stomach and back has to go and I decided why waste all that fat lol lets put it to good use in my butt.I wanted a sooner date so if there is anyone with a sooner date and would like to switch please let me know. I got approved for financing already through Healthcare Finance Direct and it expires on 2/3/13 and I really don't want to do it over. Has anyone done that and what was the outcome. Well I am super stupid excited and can't wait to get this over with. It's my bday present (bday 2/12) and happy I have you ladies on this forum to consult with. Now to find my ideal pic for what I want.

Happy to have found a buddy that will be having...

Happy to have found a buddy that will be having procedure done on the same day (newbody ready). I have uploaded more before pics being I was bloated when I took the initial ones. Will be putting down more money next week towards my sx. If anyone can send me the list of items needed I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!

Well due to job changes I have delayed my original...

Well due to job changes I have delayed my original sx date Feb 14, 2013 to April 15, 2013 thanks for switching with me BeautyIsHerName!!

Well my date 04/15 with Jimerson is quickly...

Well my date 04/15 with Jimerson is quickly approaching and I am getting nervous AGAIN!! If anyone has the same date please message me. I have been so busy with work and Grad school it's really making the time go by unnoticeably fast and I don't even have anything ready. Can't wait till this is all done and over with so the healing process can begin.

Current weight 160, 5'3. I keep getting scared...

Current weight 160, 5'3. I keep getting scared thinking my results won't be as I envisioned. I hope for a nice slope being I have a little butt on the bottom just flat at the top. Sighhs just can't wait for it to be over and the healing begins. All my vets on here keep me motivated with the great results and positive vibes.

Ok I'm trying to get my things ready for sx on...

Ok I'm trying to get my things ready for sx on 4/15/2013. I am scared and anxious all at the same damn time.. I really want this a$$ but also my pre kids figure back!! Can anyone tell me do they use the mask with the anesthesia or is it through the IV?? This is my biggest fear and I literally keep changing my mind..last night I said the hell with this shit lol. My husband and I have been together for 15 yrs and he know what I use to look like before we had our children BUT I am having very low self esteem and I think I deserve this (been in school for the last 10 years seriously). I will be graduating from Grad school next year in May and I want to look good (body) as well as feel good. I have tried everything to lose this baby fat but it has found its home..so it think! When should I show Dr. J my wish pic, at pre op or before that? I want a nice slope and projection..nothing major. I do however, want 1000ccs if possible since I'm paying all this money..I refuse to come back a second time. They told me that I needed hips done but I didn't agree, what do you all think from my pics? Sigghhss geesh why can't I just open and close my eyes and have a big bootay lmao!! Thanks dolls!!

Ok I was contacted with a sooner date today but I...

Ok I was contacted with a sooner date today but I haven't completed my medical clearance yet. If I pay my money and it so happen that I can't get cleared for sx, will I be able to get a refund of my money less the 500 deposit? I will ask this question in the morning before paying as well but I wanted to ask here on RS too. Thanks in advance!!

Spoke with Aziza today and she confirmed that if I...

Spoke with Aziza today and she confirmed that if I am not medically cleared then I will be refunded the entire amount. So with that being said, I just got off work and about to pay for my surgery!!! April 11th here I come, so excited because its going to be a great gift for me as well as my hubby (his bday 4/12).

Looking for date with Duran,Yily it Dr.J

Well hello again ladies, I'm back on the BBL train once again. I'm looking for a date ASAP so if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated. I'm ready to get this over and done with before my 32nd bday and I will be finishing up my Masters as a FNP in 2014 as well and want to walk the stage a bad bish with a fat behind and skinny waist lol. Any advice, suggestions or whatever feel free to shoot them my way. TIA!!

Dr. Sampson Jackson,MI

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My PS was Dr. Sampson in Jackson, MI not Dr.J. I was very specific about what I wanted done as for my lipo and placement of the fat in my butt. My stomach is still big a tad smaller than initially but bigger than anticipated. I thought it was still swollen at first. My butt is bigger but not far as projection like I wanted for in wider. I was wide to begin with. I'm trying to wait until my 3 month post op date before I ask for a revision because one of my butt cheeks is also smaller than the other. I did everything that was asked of me and feel like people that were way bigger than me had better results with their lipo. This was a biggy for me more so than the fat transfer to the butt. I will update on whether he will revise this. Btw his wife is very rude!! She was so rude to my colleague that he lost a potential customer. The nurse Kim and office mgr Amy are all that and some. They make u feel like family.

Hi...are u ladies still happy with dr. Sampsons results I have a consult with him soon....let me know ladies I need a good dr who cares n I need results been saving forever
I pm'd u as well as updated my review so everyone know my outcome.
I was thinking of doing the same I cancelled my consult with Dr sampson. Did you have your consult or already scheduled with him for SX already?
I went for my consult yesterday since they had a last min cancellation and I was in the area at that time.
His assistant told me he would take fat from everywhere..all included in the 6500. Is that what he told u?
I didn't have a consult with him. I was suppose to go yesterday but cancelled cause I am scheduled with Dr. Perry in Miami for May but now I don't know what to do...
Yes he did but he usually don't do the back so if that's a place where u want him to go u have to tell him. He wanted to take from my outer thighs and I said no, my back is better and he said that will be fine to just remind him day of sx even though he wrote it down as well.
Yea I was scheduled with Jimerson for tomorrow lol but things happened and I have to wait a couple weeks. But his Lipo is all that good and he's been getting several complaints so I like Sampsons results for Lipo and trying to decide whether to just do that it the BBL.
I am not a fan of Jimmerson lipo either but his bootys are the truth. That was a reason that I choose Dr. Perry cause I like the way he lipos and sculpts
Girl you switched docs? When is your sx date?
Lol yea I have to get aggressive Lipo no ifs ands or buts about it! Dr. J is the truth but I think Sampson can give me what I want especially the aggressive Lipo. I haven't set a sx date yet hopefully I will be ready by next month.
I know dr Sampson went hard on my stomach girl he sucked it dry. My stomach was so flat when I woke up...I couldn't believe it...lol that's probably why the shit still hurts now. He didn't even leave my leftovers from dinner the night before in there. And I had serious love handles, but they're gone.
Are you/did you do your medical clearance in Michigan? If so where? I am located in Michigan also and need a clearance and I don't have a PCP Thanks
My PCP did mine Dr Ghani I did hear you can go to hospital or urgent care. If dont have s PCP
Yep I went to the urgent care.
Thanks ladies I will try urgent care!
I called Dr Sampson office the other day and his assistant said all of that is done in their office. I guess I should call to reverify that info.
From what I understand depending on your medical history you don't need a clearance with dr. Sampson just pregnancy test
Perfect!
Let me say this U HAVE GREAT HIPS ALREADY!! Don't let them talk u into getting more then u want. U are gonna look great because u already do:-) .. As for the refund I would ask the Drs office directly what the protocol on that is. Good luck!!
thank you!!
Yes, try your best to get that clearance ASAP....even if you have to go through an urgent care facility instead of your primary considering they take walk-ins. Good luck and may all your big booty dreams come true:)
would it be quicker if i went to a urgent care facility vs going to my primary care doctor i wonder..i have a apt to get mine done tomorrow but my doctors office said it takes about a week to get teh results back..is that about right?
Hmmm, are they usually slow with lab results? I'm thinking they probably send the labs out instead of on site.
I was wondering the same thing about the refund. Thats why I decided to get my clearance first then call and pay my balance just to make sure everything was fine