Still a journey

Hello Ladies, I am so excited to join in on all...

Hello Ladies, I am so excited to join in on all the transformations and good advice. I have so many questions and hope you will be able to assist me. My preop is the day before my surgery, so I'm not sure of what I'll need. Please get me on track because I have less than two weeks to prepare. I literally received my appointment after paying cash to get on the VIP waiting list. So please let me know what I need to order and get. What hotels treat you nicely.

Hello. I hope all is well! Is anyone having...

Hello. I hope all is well! Is anyone having surgery with Team Jimerson in February? Also, are there any suggestions on what I will need to bring?

Hi Ladies. So my sx. is scheduled for Thursday,...

Hi Ladies. So my sx. is scheduled for Thursday, with my preop on tomorrow. I have had all kind of crazy thoughts in my head. I have been keeping myself busy by doing what I do best....shopping! I am sitting in bed now looking at all my postop supplies and comforts. I have 2 children so I have been busy trying to get them in order while I'm away. Ok, so I have had periods of extreme anxiety. My appointment was given to me quickly, so I have had to prepare myself mentally fast. My boyfriend is some timey! Some times he acts as if he is with this sx. and sometimes not! He told me tonight, he is not going to be able to come down til Friday night. So I will have one of my supportive besties accompany me! I have a couple of friends that think this is such a waste of money and is not a good example for my 12 year old daughter. It really hurts my feelings because I believe a friend should give their opinion and still be able to support without making you feel like you have issues! She is saying things to me, like who will take care of my babies if I DIE! JUST DO IT THE HARD WAY WITH EXERCISE AND DIETING! So all of that negativity have had me unable to sleep well and have me worrying like crazy. Not to mention thoughts of deformaties and people not being able to tell a difference. I have so much faith in Dr. J and even though my sx. was scheduled pretty fast after my consult, I have been wanting a big butt and a small waist for years! Anyways, I'm a stop ranting! On the other other positive side, which is where I am as a person 98% of the time is super excited! I have seen some amazing results! I am super excited and hope that all my RS Sisters will be in prayer for me as I embark on my body contouring transformation! I have recently lost about 40 pounds so I am definately going to have to tighten up some loose skin, which will require some hard work! I was told to gain 10 lbs, but I only was able to gain 5. I have seen many women smaller than me, who have made some amazing transformations. I am hoping for 850-900cc in buttocks, 200-250 in the hips, and a small waist line. Wish me luck and prayers, I will chat with you ladies soon...............

I am super excited and a little scared. Just made...

I am super excited and a little scared. Just made up my bed with my liner and chux pads. About to take my drugs and shower and head to the best surgeon ever.....Dr. J. I slept peacefully, now I ask that God be in control of my transformation through his man servant Dr. J. In Jesus name....it's spoken and if we touch on the subject and agree its done! Well my RS sisters I will see you on the other side......Muah!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am so swollen and bruised! I just got on...

Ok, I am so swollen and bruised! I just got on the scale and I'm 20 pounds heavier than before my surgery. I have my postop appt. tomorrow, so hopefully I will get some answers! I have been drinking water and pineapple juice and staying away from salt. I'm super worried! Any suggestions?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far your results are great doll. You happy with that new sexy booty?
Love your results Mz. LooKbaCkATiT. "Beautiful" just wanted to know over time how do you feel about your results and did you heal well.
I cant wait till have mines done. I have to get up the money first. You look great, happy healing !
My consult is Monday April 22. I am hoping of getting it done the beginning of June. I don't have a big frame so I'm trying to put on a bit more weight before my surgery. I might need implants as well, I need to discuss this with him at my consult since he knows best. I want a big bubble booty with beautiful hips and of course a small waist too. I love the way he made you look. You have a great figure.
Your pics are good girl :-) Dr J does great work. I am waiting for my consultation with him this month. How long did you have to wait for your surgery after you spoke with Dr J the first time?
Hello and thanks. I received a cancellation appt. so my surgery was scheduled for like16 days from my consult!
U looking good!!!! Love your results.... U guys and ur nee booties are making me sooo ready..... Oct wont get here fast enough lol
You look great boops !
Looking good! Cant wait to see more pics :) happy healing beautiful!
Looking great already....hope your healing continues to progress speedily
Those new pic looking right girl!!!!! I know you are excited..... Now go flaunt in front all those friends......
big plump juicy booty! congrats! and also congrats on ur weight loss!! as ive noticed with other Jimerson girls, u included, he can still produce super big beautiful booties without gaining the extra weight. weight loss is hard n is a huge accomplishment so very happy u made it. will go in at 150 instead of 160 as he asked cuz i think im more fat than muscle but happy healing to you and u look great! :)
Yes, I am so happy I only gained 5 of the 10 pounds. He was still able to pull 4300 cc. Swelling is much better. I am now only 3 lbs over my preop weight and still have swelling. Good luck on your journey! Did you get his previous pricing? From what I hear he has gone up quite a bit!
Looking good hunni!!! Hope recovery is going well.
Congrats! Hope some of the swelling has gone down. Can't wait to see your results.
Thanks, my swelling has gone down a lot, but I still have a ways to go!
Congrats!!!
Thanks!
hope your healing well the bruising is normal and will take some time to heal. just keep resting you'll be fine.
Bruising has gone down a lot, with Lasix, thigh high ted hose, and lymphatic massages! Thank God!
I hope all is well :)
Hey Mz. LookbaCkAtiT! I just wanted to let you know that I apologize for having to clown this child on your page. I don't indulge in mess, but when something is directed towards me and basically questioning my faith, it becomes an issue. So again, my apology. I hope you are healing well & enjoying that body that Miss SoGorg thinks is ungodly! Smh happy healing boo
It's all good lady! Everyone has an opinion, I just look over people that have strong beliefs as if they are perfect. I put God first in my journey, and was blessed to have my body contoured! Have a good day lady, I'm trying to get some fluid off me!
I hear that! God is always first!! Try a massage if you haven't. It should help with the fluid
I am super swollen and bruised from my waist down. I will post pictures later. I'm drinking water and taking meds. My first massage is Friday so hopefully it will decrease! Right now I feel like I have two basketballs on my inner thighs! Uughhh! I'm not in a lot of pain!