I only got ass while wearing garment, otherwise its gone #waala-magic #J.CURVE

So what's the most reasonable hotel? If...

So what's the most reasonable hotel?
If traveling alone, is there a recovery ctr?
How long will u be staying??

Had my consultation on 12/14 and I think I'm ready. Wish I didn't have to leave Texas, but it is what it is. I decided to come a few days prior to surgery to enjoy the scenery. I know someone has to be there to pick u up after the procedure but what if ur traveling alone?

I do not think they will allow you to leave the office on your own after sx. You would probably have to arrange for one of the nurses that they contract with to take care of you and I believe they are $50 an hour

I'm trying to determine which creams or secret...

I'm trying to determine which creams or secret remedies u chics have to help minimize scars....this crap look like old ass chicken pox spots....I hate it! I just want it gone. Also do y'all think getting bra rolls really necessary? Because I figured if the flanks/lower back areas are done aggressive enough then that should help improve the appearance of the bra rolls?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

??IM BACK LADYS- 2 MONTHS B4 MY...

??IM BACK LADYS- 2 MONTHS B4 MY TRANSFORMATION??
I'm 158 trying to get dwn to 143 (15 lbs) I'm 5"1 flat in the ass, but full in hips. Here are a few pics----#motivated!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well I'm slowly getting my weight down. I'm...

Well I'm slowly getting my weight down. I'm currently 151......down 7lbs, not to mention I began bootcamp tomorrow. Its imperative that I lose now b4 the procedure. 10 more to go then imma chill!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I was told to not to lose any more weight....

So I was told to not to lose any more weight. Guess I'll just tone these meaty ass thighs and work on my arms....until then ladies #june.10h

GOOD LUCK with the surgery !! I hope you have a speedy recovery. I can't wait to see your results
That's the same doctor I had googled and found I can't wait to go to my consultation and get my price GOOD LUCK!
I pray you have a wonderful sx & recovery sissy! I know you're more than excited! Today is your transformation day! (:

day 3

Well now I'm on the other side I'm anxious to see what I'm working with. Doesn't look like much, but time will tell. I'm still in this suit, not by choice but because it's such a struggle to remove that it takes my energy. And now I know what the girls meant about the bricks in the ass!!! Oh well that's it for now..pics coming later

Team jimmerson. I am 5days till surgery! Hope u heal well also !
Good luck, lady!!! ^_^
Hope everything go well hun!!!

day 4.....same ole, same ole 6/14

Yes. Today was ruff. I was so dam frustrated over this suit that I cut my drain tube. I hate feeling helpless (or just even needing to ask for something) weird huh? I know its a Virgo thang! My post op is Mon which is exactly 7 days after. My dude say I gotta Sha-nae-nae ass....which I didn't like the sound of. He says all the ass is at the top and the rest is flat. But I ain't tripping. I'm just taking it day by day.
I also finally started getting my appetite back. I was starting.
tolook like a fein. As far as hotel, I switched from sun suites to extended stay. Any questions feel free to ask, until then ill holla bk when I reach the Lone Star state :)

Hey I am doctorJ PATIENT i am 5 days postop. your butt will take shape it takes time. I got 950 cc in each cheeks and 300cc in my hips. when i first got out i was scare becuase it was huge i said holy shit what did i asked for lol and my mother was like omg thats not going to be like that forever right lol but as days go by and i walk and heal my butt is molding into a nice shape and the fluid is leaving my body so it takes time lol. congrats on ur surgery it is def not easy, this will be my first and last lol. happy healing hit me up im staying at the hyatt place
Thx cool to know. Funny because as I was getting into the car at the hotel a group of kids were outside, as I pass by them one of them said....oh, that girl got a big ole booty!! Lol.
lol.

drains out day 7

Well Karen removed my drains today then I was headed to the airport. Boy the pilot was getting in, my 2 HR flight ended up being 1 HR!!!! I'm glad because I had to go.....for some reason ain't nothing like letting loose on ur on toilet! TMI huh?? I know! But ladies be sure to take ur stool softners, he gv them for a reason. I have not take any pics but soon after my nap, I began....ttyl ladies

8 days post op...need some bottom ass :(

so far so good. i think you have a great result so far. i know its hard to wait for the fluffing but atleast you're that much further in this than a bunch of us. glad to hear about the flight being short. have you sat on it at all? i keep worrying about "accidentally" sitting since i'm such a heavy sleeper and sleep on my back and sides (trying to practice sleeping on my stomach) so any suggestions are appreciated. another dr j success in the books!!! happy healing. keep posting pics. :0)
I partially sat on it during the flight. I had a mid seat and I tried sitting more on my side but the heffa sitting next to me kept letting the darn armrest down on all this ass, so I had to re-position myself. But other than than I lay on belly and/or sides. Honestly I don't know what sleep is these days.....all I do is toss n turn because I just can't seem to get right :)
happy healing my booty looks like urs too it will round out and take shape give it some time it takes time. you looking good. jcurve team here too.

11 days wit pics

I still haven't put on any real clothes yet, but hear is a sneak peak so far!!

pics

cont....

Damn

exactly 2 weeks today

What's your Dr's info???? U look beautiful!!
Thanks doll. I used Dr jimerson in Suwanee Ga
What did you get done? Implants or Brazilian lift?

4 wks yesterday 7/8

I'm 4 weeks post. I'm still in my xlrg garment. I ordered a Med but these thick ass thighs wasn't having it, so I'm waiting for the large to arrive. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna melt here in the south with this heat +
garment but I must keep it on! Here
are some more pics...and place overlook my smudged, fingerprinted mirror! Horrible :(

4 wks

You go girly!!! I can't wait for Dr. J to put his hands on me! ;-)
;)
Killin it mama!!!! U look amazing!!! Almost my turn. Feelin so heavy right now. If I can get even half of yours, I will be thrilled. Love it!

more pics stil with garment on

New pics 1 month

Love ur results hon!!!....congrats....looking really god!
Thx dear.......think I'm ready for another round
Dammmmmnnnn! Love it!

where my ass go??? :(

Well I guess I better try to build up a little muscle in my ass so it can look like something because it seem like Houdini done snatched my shit and ran. But what I don't understand is why I lost soooo much of my ass :(

Hey Bbl Sister, Do you think you might have sat down too early? I was in Dr.J office today and I meet Shelly and she told me that she's 3 months post & OMG Her booty is huge. She told me not to put any pressure on my booty for 2weeks because the fat cells can easily die.
Not likely because you can see that at 1 month post op she still had a big butt. I'm wondering if she lost weight? If so pick up the calorie intake and do lines and squats to see if the booty size increases.
No I following instructions but I honestly noticed the same day of surgery that it was flat meaning that although it was blew up and sitting on my back the mid section of my ass was still flat looking but I guess I sort of over looked it because it was still juice looking (swollen)

random pics

Random comparison photos. You live and u learn. Well my lower back is flat as hell! So liposuction of that section was a plus. It is what it is!!

Wondering how your doing with your new package... I hope all is well :)
Hi Southern dunk I had the same issue with a dr here in stl my butt was only large when I had on my garment and when I took it off I had the same butt before. It's been a year and half now and all I have is the cuff at the bottom. I have my surgery with dr j 8/14 I hope all goes well. Keep us posted on how you do goodluck.
Hi i found you! U look great girl give me some of that booty!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon