I only got ass while wearing garment, otherwise its gone #waala-magic #J.CURVE

So what's the most reasonable hotel? If...

So what's the most reasonable hotel?
If traveling alone, is there a recovery ctr?
How long will u be staying??

Had my consultation on 12/14 and I think I'm ready. Wish I didn't have to leave Texas, but it is what it is. I decided to come a few days prior to surgery to enjoy the scenery. I know someone has to be there to pick u up after the procedure but what if ur traveling alone?

I'm trying to determine which creams or secret...

I'm trying to determine which creams or secret remedies u chics have to help minimize scars....this crap look like old ass chicken pox spots....I hate it! I just want it gone. Also do y'all think getting bra rolls really necessary? Because I figured if the flanks/lower back areas are done aggressive enough then that should help improve the appearance of the bra rolls?

??IM BACK LADYS- 2 MONTHS B4 MY...

??IM BACK LADYS- 2 MONTHS B4 MY TRANSFORMATION??
I'm 158 trying to get dwn to 143 (15 lbs) I'm 5"1 flat in the ass, but full in hips. Here are a few pics----#motivated!

Well I'm slowly getting my weight down. I'm...

Well I'm slowly getting my weight down. I'm currently 151......down 7lbs, not to mention I began bootcamp tomorrow. Its imperative that I lose now b4 the procedure. 10 more to go then imma chill!

So I was told to not to lose any more weight....

So I was told to not to lose any more weight. Guess I'll just tone these meaty ass thighs and work on my arms....until then ladies #june.10h

day 3

Well now I'm on the other side I'm anxious to see what I'm working with. Doesn't look like much, but time will tell. I'm still in this suit, not by choice but because it's such a struggle to remove that it takes my energy. And now I know what the girls meant about the bricks in the ass!!! Oh well that's it for now..pics coming later

day 4.....same ole, same ole 6/14

Yes. Today was ruff. I was so dam frustrated over this suit that I cut my drain tube. I hate feeling helpless (or just even needing to ask for something) weird huh? I know its a Virgo thang! My post op is Mon which is exactly 7 days after. My dude say I gotta Sha-nae-nae ass....which I didn't like the sound of. He says all the ass is at the top and the rest is flat. But I ain't tripping. I'm just taking it day by day.
I also finally started getting my appetite back. I was starting.
tolook like a fein. As far as hotel, I switched from sun suites to extended stay. Any questions feel free to ask, until then ill holla bk when I reach the Lone Star state :)

drains out day 7

Well Karen removed my drains today then I was headed to the airport. Boy the pilot was getting in, my 2 HR flight ended up being 1 HR!!!! I'm glad because I had to go.....for some reason ain't nothing like letting loose on ur on toilet! TMI huh?? I know! But ladies be sure to take ur stool softners, he gv them for a reason. I have not take any pics but soon after my nap, I began....ttyl ladies

8 days post op...need some bottom ass :(

11 days wit pics

I still haven't put on any real clothes yet, but hear is a sneak peak so far!!

pics

cont....

exactly 2 weeks today

4 wks yesterday 7/8

I'm 4 weeks post. I'm still in my xlrg garment. I ordered a Med but these thick ass thighs wasn't having it, so I'm waiting for the large to arrive. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna melt here in the south with this heat +
garment but I must keep it on! Here
are some more pics...and place overlook my smudged, fingerprinted mirror! Horrible :(

4 wks

more pics stil with garment on

New pics 1 month

where my ass go??? :(

Well I guess I better try to build up a little muscle in my ass so it can look like something because it seem like Houdini done snatched my shit and ran. But what I don't understand is why I lost soooo much of my ass :(

random pics

Random comparison photos. You live and u learn. Well my lower back is flat as hell! So liposuction of that section was a plus. It is what it is!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Wondering how your doing with your new package... I hope all is well :)
Hi Southern dunk I had the same issue with a dr here in stl my butt was only large when I had on my garment and when I took it off I had the same butt before. It's been a year and half now and all I have is the cuff at the bottom. I have my surgery with dr j 8/14 I hope all goes well. Keep us posted on how you do goodluck.
Hi i found you! U look great girl give me some of that booty!
Hey Bbl Sister, Do you think you might have sat down too early? I was in Dr.J office today and I meet Shelly and she told me that she's 3 months post & OMG Her booty is huge. She told me not to put any pressure on my booty for 2weeks because the fat cells can easily die.
Not likely because you can see that at 1 month post op she still had a big butt. I'm wondering if she lost weight? If so pick up the calorie intake and do lines and squats to see if the booty size increases.
No I following instructions but I honestly noticed the same day of surgery that it was flat meaning that although it was blew up and sitting on my back the mid section of my ass was still flat looking but I guess I sort of over looked it because it was still juice looking (swollen)
Typo....juicy looking
Well since u mentioned it I jumped on the scale......156. So I don't think weightloss was it. But me, personally think I hv a long ass and that I probably cld hv taken in more than 900cc, but I'm going to hv to try some sort of exercise, or getting hit from the bk to bring this thing bk to life......
You probably right about being able to hold more. When I was speaking with Dr. Cortes I asked him if there was a limit too how much fat he would transfer to my butt and he assured me that he would transfer as much as my skin would stretch and hold. Needless to say that I was elated to hear that! But you are not the only one that I've seen with the flatness in the middle. I wondered if this is a area that is difficult to give projection to? I must ask.
Ahhh hun continue wearing your garment because it will help to shape you. I can only imagine how disheartening this ordeal must be for you. Let's pray that it will resurface.
BTW nice ass!@ MzPhatBooty
Another Patient of his is going though the same thing. When wearing the garment it looks perfect, w/o jet ass is back to the preop stage. I would call to discuss it. Maybe this is a case of fat reabsorption? Just guessing. Meanwhile it wouldn't hurt to give squats and lunges a try. Sorry you are experiencing this and thanks for being courageous enough to share your story. Good, bad, and the ugly.
Omg wat happen? Were you sitting too early because it looks very different? I know a girl who done this procedure and a year later she said hers disappeared so she wouldn't recommend getting bbl but I'm still going to take a dive! Good luck on your round two Hun!
It's one of those procedures that can be up and down. There is a Salama patient whose ass went flat from months 3-5 then it blew up! She is a year postop and looking great! That's why some say it's an emotional roller coaster. Although docs state that you should expect an average of 20-30% reabsorption, the fact is that everyone's body is different therfore some will have above average rates of reabsorption. I think if you follow your docs post op recommendations to a T and by 6-7 months you don't see your butt rebound, then consider implants. Because to get the fat transfer again, may not yield a good outcome.
Girl I don't know what happened......this shit saddens me for sure
I'm trying to keep hope alive but its hard,,,,u go through so much and spend so much only to be disappointed. I'll watch it and hope that it grows and will definitely keep I u all posted!
Me 2 :( I'm wondering about him now because I'm seeing big square butts and butts that go from big to small a lot. I hope it change for you.
This is so true!!! I'm going to type something up on my blog about this.
I was like oh well, why shld I cry over spilled milk. This was my 2nd round and I can't spare another gwap like that again....I rather chuck that $$$ on this home I'm tryna purchase. #unfortunate.situation
Southern d, Have you tried gaining lil bit of weight to see if your booty fattens up? I just don't want to give up hope and believe this is the end of your bbl journey. Did you have your first bbl done here in the US? If not have you or would you consider trying a bbl doctor in the DR? Have you ruled out implants?
Yes in Texas and I wld never trust my life with someone I can't directly communicate with. Although they do good jobs, u just cant leave good ole America for a procedure as such. Yes I tried to gain,been eating like crazy, got ob the scale and it was actually 1 lb less. Implants is not an option for me, at this point I'm done......time to invest my $$ into other things! I will keep my bbl sis posted tho if this thang decides to come alive! ! Lol
You make very valid points. I totally understand your position, and respect your decision to let go and move on. Keep me informed. I want to knee of it even gains a millimeter!;-)
Love ur results hon!!!....congrats....looking really god!
Thx dear.......think I'm ready for another round