So Sick and Tired of People Telling Other People When and How They Should Complain - Suwanee, GA

But so glad I am. Hi ladies. I feel like I already...

But so glad I am. Hi ladies. I feel like I already have friends here that I have never met or spoken to. About two weeks ago I went to see a Dr. here in Philly for a lipo consult. Now my belly might not be as tight as a trampoline but it ain't as big as one either. He wanted me to get a TT, insisted, said I needed it! Said there was no way he would give me lipo. So I said well there is no way that you will be my Dr. So I came home, went on line and joila! I found this site. I had never heard of fat grafting before. I knew Kim K and little Kim had fake booties because it's so obvious but I didn't know that there was a way to obtain a natural looking big booty. Originally, I was going to go with Dr. S, some of his booty's look round. So I call to tell the receptionist that I'd like to schedule my surgery appt. for Dec. After she regained her composure from laughing so hard, she told me that he's booked up till Sept. of 13. Oh hell no! The summer will be over by then. I need to be fully recovered by next summer. I need to be struttin my stuff by April. So I'm looking at all the before and after pics and I notice that all the booties that look the way I want mine to look were done by Dr J. Oh but he's so expensive I said to myself. But do I want to have to go back for a revision because the first Dr. was too scared to put more than 10cc's in each booty cheek, cause that's what some of these after's on here look like. I can't take that chance. So I had my phone consult with Dr. J today. From looking at my pics, he said he'd take fat from my abdomen, waist and lower back. The bra roll would be extra. I may still get that done. He sounded really cool tho and down to earth you know like somebody who can talk to anybody. Michelle was a sweetheart as well. He said that that I might need to gain weight because it didn't look like I would have enough belly fat. I said "oh no honey, that's an optical illusion. I just didn't send you the pics that show my belly fat, plus I was holding it in". I didn't want him to tell me I needed to have a dam tt too. Also, I'll be traveling alone and Michelle told me of some agencies that she could refer me to that will help with transportation and after care. I can't think of a soul who would keep their mouth shut about my procedure. I'm very private. So my only options are to call CNN and Headline news so they can tell the whole world, have a friend or family member take me so they can tell the whole world. Or go alone and keep my business to myself. I would love to have scheduled a little sooner but after Feb. is the only time that I really won't have any obligations for about 6 wks. so I can relax and recover. I have learned so much from you ladies and thank you! so I really didn't have any questions for the Dr. I pretty much know everything thanks to ya'll. With Dr. J, I no longer have to worry about what my booty will look like after the procedure. He said "don't worry, Imma hook you up". And I believe him.

When I saw adv. plast surg. on my cell I had to...

When I saw adv. plast surg. on my cell I had to hurry up and answer. I have been having the hardest time trying to contact someone about a question. So when she called I had forgotten what the question was. I told her I had previous lipo of the abdomen and flanks and was concerned that I wouldn't have good quality fat. She reassured me that since I have a lot of new fat I would be fine. Thank goodness, I was stressing like crazy about that one. I also asked her about him completing the procedure in a shorter period of time than other drs. She said it was because he's so used to it and like anything else that you do all the time you become very good and fast at it. She said when he first started it took him 10 hours to do one bbl. She is sooo funny and very nice. After reading so many horror stories I was becoming less enthused. I'm good now. So ladies who have had previous lipo but have lots of new fat now, you will be ok. Also she said Dr. J is booked for surgeries till May and phone consults, till Sept.

Since Fri, I have been worrying about everything...

Since Fri, I have been worrying about everything going wrong that could possible go wrong. If I could have gotten my money back and just canceled the whole thing, I would have. I was really loosing it. I'm ok now tho. The time has come so quickly. I am so not ready for this emotionally. It's funny how when we book the surgery, we're all happy with not a worry in the world, then when the time comes you're all scared and having second thoughts and everything. I just hope I don't have any regrets with this. It seems like some people get big booty's and some people still end up with flat booty's. I guess it's the luck of the draw sad to say. If I make it to the other side I'll def. post pics tomorrow.

Ok, first I'd like to thank God, then my bbl buddy...

Ok, first I'd like to thank God, then my bbl buddy who if it had not been for her being here i would have probably not made it. My caretaker got into an accident on her way to pick me up so we had to get a shuttle to the office, the driver dropped me off at 6:25 am even tho their shuttle service doesn't start till 7. My bbl buddy came with me and stayed with me till my surgery was complete. So about 5 mins after arrival a nurse pulls up, lets us in and immediately began to prep me for surgery. I wasn't comfortable with her inserting my iv since she said i had rolling veins, so the anestesiologist inserted it. She was really really nice and answered all of our question as if it wasn't her 1000th time answering the same dam questions. I don't even remember getting on the bed. At some point my caretaker arrived at the facility. I was suprised to see her after I had awakened. She is great and is taking wonderful care of me plus she has a very sweet personality and goes above and beyond the call of duty. Dr. J. asked me how big i wanted to go. I said humongous. Just in case I loose volume, I'll still be big. He removed 5000cc. He injected 1200 into each buttock, 1000 from abdomen, 2400 from lower back 800 from flank. I'm taking my meds as scheduled so i'm not in any pain right now. Just achiness in my back and especiall when I lay down. Thanks ladies for your support and well wishes. I'll take some more pics when I can remove this garment.

Actually that was 800 from each flank,

Actually that was 800 from each flank,

It's hard to tell with this garment on. My...

It's hard to tell with this garment on. My measurements are 49 around the hips and 37 around the waist. I expect to loose a couple of inches but not more than that. From the side there is nice projection but I can't get excited this soon. There's no more pain just extreme uncomfortableness in the abdomen. It feels like i did 10000 situps when before i couldn't even do 1. I was trying to not use anymore meds. but I had to take the muscle relaxant and the pain pills. It is truly helping.

I took the garment off to wash and to see what I...

I took the garment off to wash and to see what I was working with. I see 1200cc's of big square ass. Realself should make spongebob square ass a real category. My but sits up so high right now. I have a square ass with a shelf. All I can do is cry. I guess I should be happy I'm alive but I could have woken up alive for free. I look a mess. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it gets any better but until then, I'm just done.

I am in severe pain. The medication that was...

I am in severe pain. The medication that was prescribed to control the pain is no longer working. Your body can build up a resistance to it. So I called to request a different type of pain medication and the nurse kim told me that it was impossible for my body to have built up a resistance to it this quickly.That's bullshit! She obviously is not aware that I'm a nurse also and I administer medication to drug addicts so I know all about opiates, benzo's, amphetamines etc. and how they work on your body. One thing you can't do is tell me how these types of medications work. This is not my first time at the rodeo. I had lipo before, when that medication stopped working after a couple of days, my Dr. just called in something else and I was just fine for the duration of that recovery period. The real issue is that they swear everybody is drug seeking. As a pt. I have a right to not be in pain. And I can pull up tons of studies that show how certain groups of people will not be given pain medication and others will with no questions asked. So now I have a flat ass AND I have to suffer for it. She told me a little discomfort is to be expected. It's not a little, it's a lot. She didn't ask what my pain level was or anything, it didn't even matter. It's bad enough I can't get comfortable but I am not able to sleep through this level of pain. Having this surgery was one of the worse decisions I have ever made. What I got out of the deal, over 12 grand lost, a flat ass and some serious pain. Lesson learned. Oh yea, and how nice everybody is till they get your money.

You really do have to be pt with this. I...

You really do have to be pt with this. I absolutely hate to wait for anything at all. I need immediate gratification and I have gotten myself into so much trouble in my lifetime simply because I should have just sat my ass down somewhere and just waited. So I said all of that to say this. My booty is pretty big as of today. Now I hate to document that because it may go flat again tomorrow, or maybe the fat will reabsorb. My pain level today is about a 6 where yesterday it was a 9 even with the pain meds that didn't work for me so at least I feel a little better. Thank you ladies for your support.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Jimmerson while looking on this site for a lipo Dr.

hey baby girl, how r u doing today? i hope ur better
I agree with you. Tell the haters to take a few seats.....and while they're seating down be quite.... hang in there.
Did u take your pictures off or is my phone just messing up? I am trying to see your results and can't find them...
Folks just coming out of the woodwork now. I couldn't even get a hello when I first began to blog on here. Interesting.
Oh my ! So one of my RH sisters directed me here just now and oh my ! Lolagets, I have never been on your page before this so I was not even referring to you. I was referring to messages I have been receiving as well as a couple reviews in which I commented on telling the ladies to be patient. I don't do the whole gangsta/cat fighting crap as I say what I have to say and move on. But for the other ladies that I have spoken to about being patient , I just want to let you know e-slap is a term my friends and I use when we want to slap each other back to reality. And you are right , people have the right to complain and say what they want as it's their blogs but when I get messages in my inbox everyday talking about how much someone hate their results etc, then I will put on my own blog how I feel about it as well as tell them it personally. I am not one to hide behind a computer etc, my bestie bombsmd would tell you that I say whatever I want to , face to face and i don't givva crap. I won't be coming back here to read your response whether positive or negative as I don't like to keep negativity in my life . But Congrats on your results and your butt looks mighty big to me . Cheers
Really... the real self community has gotten so unbelievablely ghetto. I think we need to pack up our bags and leave these girls to fight against each other. LOL.
I stumbled upon your page because of the title and read it, I was about to compliment your results, because that's what I do, try to uplift and encourage as well as be encouraged, then i read " people need to stop complaining because it hasn't been enough time and e slapping somebody which a couple of people on here thought was soo funny" ? Talking about e slapping somebody you don't even know is not positive honey.But i guess it was just a coincidence, whatever. And so it would be an excellent idea for you to not come back on my page again. I'm not the back down type! Cheers rightbackatcha.
Ok who the hell are you? where u come from. You haven't had anything else to say about any of my other posts but now you have something to say. girl bye
Yes ma'am this ish is sooooooooo highschool
Hey sistas were all on here for one goal...to get a donkie, stallion, big booty, kim k, baby got back or anything else we want to call it....lol. Yes we all have freedom of speech, if your unhappy....let a sista know. Thats how I rules a few docs! We must respect each others opinions and wishes. Lets get alone....before everything or any shape......were ladies first. Kisses
You are absolutely correct MissBigbooty. I got my bigbooty. Good luck attaining yours. You have a good Dr. so I know you are going to look marvelous.
It's your booty, you can complain if you wanna! Lol girl speak what you wanna speak! Sh*t lots of ppl do. Everyone knows this is an emotional procedure and healing process. You look amazing ma! Now anyone that is tired of what you have to say has the option to discontinue reading. Quite simple *Team Perry* 2/22/2013 Hugs
LOL, you're funny. Thank you sweetie and just to give everybody a heads up, I'm going to have a migraine tomorrow at 11:47 am. So I'm telling everyone in advance not to read my blog because I'm going to complain. LOL
No disrespect but aren't you doing the same thing; getting gangster behind the keyboard. Just like you have the right to complain about your situation others have a right to complain about you complaining. It all sound kinda silly really. To complain about complaining. Beside you are not the only one complaining about results that have not fully developed. I wouldn't take it personal.
For every action there's a reaction, understand? Like I said I don't criticize others opinions of themselves or others. The site is here to learn from others or vent if you are not happy with something that happened to you specifically. not put other people down, lift them up. Which a lot of ladies on here have been suportive because they are mature. Period! But e slap? because i complained about something that happened to me was uncalled for. So now i gotta e drop kick that bitch right back. I will only go there when one takes me there.
I may not be the only person complaining about anything but I am the one who WILL address an issue that I feel pertains to me.
E-SLAP??? WORD? GTFOH! Ummm who paid for your procedure? Ohhh ok you did right? Soo nah no e-slapping going on bout anything you say in regards to what YOU paid for! Ok have a great day ladies. *Clarity*
And btw. none of us are fully developed until the three to six month period perhaps even longer. Nobody on this site has kept their mouth shut about their results for half a got dam year. That's why it's stupid to get sick of something this site was intended for.
OMG you're right! I did pay for this didn't I? I thought somebody else did for a second. OK thanks for clarifying.
I just don't think it is worth getting worked up over. I mean if you had a problem with the statement you could have addressed it on her page and called HER out. You're not addressing anything. You're complaining about her, complaining about you. IMO it doesn't make sense to get worked up when you are not even addressing thee person who you actually have the issue with. But its not my business. I just hope you have a happy recovery.
You have said one thing correct, it's not your business. Have a nice day
Oh there was one other thing I was also correct about...the statement not being about you. :) Have a nice day as well.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake!