2 weeks away!!!! OMG!!!!!! - Suwanee, GA

hey, real self.....i have researching this surgery...

hey, real self.....i have researching this surgery for a year now! i been on real self before, but i lost my password and information! anyway, i decided to make a fresh one. so, first i had my consultation back in april, and was booked for june 30th! michelle is my patient coordinator and she is sooo nice, sweet, and blunt!! i met with dr. j for about 3 minutes, but i was cool with it!!! michelle and dr. jimmerson told me i had to lose at least 30 pounds!! ugh! at first i was thinking oh i can do that in two months!!!!!!! i had my mind sat on it, but it did not happen!! i was already going through family problems, i was still overweight, and i was not mentally ready!!! i decided to push the surgery back!!!! i know, i know....its some women that would kill to be in my spot, but who wants to go into surgery over weight??? plus he is only allowed to take off 5000 cc's. if i would of went to surgery a lil overweight he would of had to leave a pudge or some type of fat in my stomach!!!!!!!! no i paid this man 10,300 plus 950 extra to make me look good!!!!!!! so ,im on my way again!!!!!!! i have a september 8 date now!!!!! that's plenty of time!!!! im starting the hcg diet next wednesday, i will update everyone exactly how that's going!!!!!! michelle at dr. jimmerson referred this place to help people drop weight!!! also, pics are coming up soon, if you promise me not to laugh!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!

So far, So good...

This HCG diet really works so far....I have lost almost 10 pounds in 9 days!!!!!

Stomach loss!!!

I need ideas to help me trim down on my tummy in three weeks!!!! I have loss 18 pounds, but I need to get rid of some more belly fat!!! Please help!!!

Well....it comes down to two weeks!!!!

A procedure i been thinking about for more than a year, is finally down to two week!!!! Sorry i have been neglecting this site, but i have been focused on my weight loss!!! So far i have lost 20 pounds!!! I'm 10 pounds from my goal weight, and the weight they recommend me to lose!! Hopefully , I can lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!! :/....I know, pray for me!!! lol!!!! If any one of you ladies knows a quick natural remedy to help me with that....please inform me!!! Azaia told me at this point I cant take anything for weight loss, so i will have to do it natural!!! Anyway, my preop is Friday September 5th at 930....Im so nervous, but at the same time I want this over with and done!!!! I will inform him to focus on my waistline....you can have the biggest a.s in the world but if you don't have a waistline...it looks pointless!!!! I still have a little gut, I pray he can get all my 5000 cc's!!!!!!! ESECIALLY MY LOVE HANDLES!!!!!!!!! THATS THE WORST PART ABOUT STOMACH FAT!!!! I havent got any of my supplies, but I will get that the weekend of my preop! I will be staying with Gold Plat. Recovery Home....I would of got an hotel, but I will be in Atl by myself...I know I want be able to take care of myself!!!!!!!!! Thats all I have to say for now dolls!!!!!!!

Pics and wish pics!!

I added a few pics....the first one of me is all I have now....will update myself at pre op!

Message me or comment

Message me if anyone has the same surgery date or week as me!!!!!!

Tomorrow makes a week until Dr. J gets his hand on me!!!

I'm so nervous!!!! Hopefully he will be able to get the whole 5000cc out my belly!!!! Trust me, I need it!!!!! I'm soooooo freaking nervous!!!! But more excited!!!! I'm just ready for it to be over with for I can relax.....I'm going to go get my things tomorrow!!!!! Happy Labor Day you all!!!!

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!! IM SO NERVOUS

Lord help me!!!! I'm so nervous!!!

Before and After pic!!!!

Hi ladies l, are you all ready for my before and after....also my story of anesthesia?!?!?!!?

Whew!!! all done!!!

First I want to say I love Dr. Curves....He have changed my life!!!!! Anyway, Friday I came down for my pre op....the nurse Geeta made me want the surgery more, her ass s HUGE!!!! She went over my medical history, and called in my prescription....my prescription was 320. dollars...i'm not on insurance so that's maybe why!! I came back to my hometown, and headed back to Atlanta Sunday...I came to Gold Platinum Recovery home...here you eat three times a day, a nurse day and night, and transportation to my doctors appointment or wherever you want to go. The night before my surgery I was soooo nervous, but I wanted to go ahead and get this mss over with....my surgery was suppose to be at 10, but they was running a lil late!!! I went to the back around 1115....the anesthesiologist came in and went over my medical history again....Dr j came in a marked me up!! He told me he won't be able to get the front because my back was a lot of fat!!! Lol, so embarrassing!!! Anyway after he marked me up the anesthesiologist came back in and put some stuff in me....she said it will feel like two shots of tequila!! She then walked me to the room and I said Mam it's so hard for me to go to sleep...I don't think the anesthesia will work....she said" I bet you I win this bet"....that's all I remember I woke up to them asking me do I want some ginger ale....my caregiver Terris at gold platinum was standing right there waiting on me....she escorted me to the van...I came and got in bed, and went to sleep....by the time the nurse came I told her to take pictures of my back side...it is soooo flat. He told me he won't get to the front, but he must of worked his magic cause I can feel that my stomach flat!!! My BOOTY IS HUGE!!! OMG....I'm going to upload some pictures in a minute....

1 day post op!!!

My pics won't upload

I don't know what's going on!!!

THIS STUPID GARMENT

Any Vets out there that had problems with this Garment???!?!?!?! Please tell me what you done to cope with this miserable, uncomfortable, feeling??!?!?!?!

Post op is today!!

I'm on my way to post op...to get this stupid drainage out....y'all I'm so ready to go home, that I cried!!!!! Lol!! I been in Atlanta for tooooooo long....I'm ready to go back to south Georgia !!!!!!!!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far, so good....I will update more soon!

Lol.......I know its easier said than done but you should relax while your there. You dont want to leave before your body is ready. Enjoy you new body .
I did for 8 days in one room, lol I didn't even see daylight lol!!
I am going to be there for 14 days. Its going to be hard. I'm going to bring my computer and a book, and some movies. Are you able to enjoy any of these things after surgery, or is it too hard to do any of this since you can't sit down? They told me they have dish network, and a dvr. Did they for you? Oh and a DVD player for movies?
Yes....dish and dvr...i bought all those things,but i couldn't concentrate on any of that cause i couldn't sit down....hopefully when you go, some other girls will be there....if not giiiirrrlllll lol..
how many CC's did he use. and how did you pay cash or threw one of his plans
I paid cash, and I don't know how many....as soon as I find out I will inform yoy
You
Im nervous but i want it done so bad. But shit i got some minor stretch marks on my upper stomach. They might turn black or something
YAY!!! Get the drainage out and GO home. :) Happy Monday!
Yeessss!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey! We haven't heard from you. How are you doing? I texted you, but never heard back. I hope your doing ok, and still happy with your results!
Hey girl, I didn't get the text....what did you text?
I texted you my phone number, so you could send me some pictures of the place you stayed at. I'll text you again, hopefully you get it this time.
I'll wait :)
Omg i want to see them so bad
I'm about to try again!!! I'm getting so aggravated with this!!! Lol
We can't see the pictures! :( Will you re post them? I'm so glad you had a good experience with Dr. J, and so far you love your results! I can't wait for my turn in 6 weeks! Do you know how many cc's he put in? Did you do your hips too? Will you post about you experience so far at the Gold Platinum recovery house? How is the food they serve? How are the ladies their that take care of you? What about the house itself and the atmosphere? How long are you staying? I can't decide on how long I will need a caretaker for. I called them today and got some quotes for a 7 day stay, 10 day stay, and a 14 day stay. I will be in town for 14 days, but I am just wondering if I should stay at Gold Platinum the whole time (if I decide to go with them) or just stay 7 or 10 days, and get a hotel the rest of the time. How long are you staying?
If you send me your number I will send you the pics, cause for some reason it won't upload.....The atmosphere is sooooo nice, you will be at peace and comfort....I came down on Sunday night and I'm leaving Monday....so if I was you will stay with a caregiver especially after surgery.....I'm so happy I did not get a hotel...you won't be able to do anything!!! I don't know how many cc's he put back there, but when I go to my post op I will find out....and no I didn't get hips because I already got hips....I would of looked to wide!!!
Also if you have a instagram look up goldplatinumcare....it will show a few pictures of the house I'm at
I'm sending you a private message right now. The place sounds great!
OMG where are the pics!!! I can't wait to see!! I know u look AWSOME!!
It won't upload for some reason....I'm about to try again
Congrats&Happy Healing!