surgery bound exactly two months today!!!!!! - Suwanee, GA

hey, real self.....i have researching this surgery...

hey, real self.....i have researching this surgery for a year now! i been on real self before, but i lost my password and information! anyway, i decided to make a fresh one. so, first i had my consultation back in april, and was booked for june 30th! michelle is my patient coordinator and she is sooo nice, sweet, and blunt!! i met with dr. j for about 3 minutes, but i was cool with it!!! michelle and dr. jimmerson told me i had to lose at least 30 pounds!! ugh! at first i was thinking oh i can do that in two months!!!!!!! i had my mind sat on it, but it did not happen!! i was already going through family problems, i was still overweight, and i was not mentally ready!!! i decided to push the surgery back!!!! i know, i know....its some women that would kill to be in my spot, but who wants to go into surgery over weight??? plus he is only allowed to take off 5000 cc's. if i would of went to surgery a lil overweight he would of had to leave a pudge or some type of fat in my stomach!!!!!!!! no i paid this man 10,300 plus 950 extra to make me look good!!!!!!! so ,im on my way again!!!!!!! i have a september 8 date now!!!!! that's plenty of time!!!! im starting the hcg diet next wednesday, i will update everyone exactly how that's going!!!!!! michelle at dr. jimmerson referred this place to help people drop weight!!! also, pics are coming up soon, if you promise me not to laugh!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far, so good....I will update more soon!

Hi how long does it take 2 get a consultation? I've submitted a request twice but no appt set up.
You have to call them and set it up!
You usually can get a consultation asap! You have to be firm and strict with them!
Okay... that will be my next step... thanl u :-)
I've done HCG too & you will see results!! You have plenty of time' your gonna look booty-ful!! Lol will be following your journey ;)
Thanks girl, how much you lost on it??? Also, what time frame??
How are you doing over there? Just stopping by to show some luv n support to ur page!
I'm good girlie, just trying to lose weight for my procedure....how are you????
Great! Tell michelle her girl from Cali sd hello! In fact I've been trying to put some time aside to call her, she is so nice! I hate I changed my mine.,stick w DRJ girl! chk out my website if u need a great protein shake and U can stay on it after ur sx too! Sexeeangel myvi.net it really does work in a short time frame so don't stress ! Hang in there you're going to be put on the map !
How long did you have to wait to have your surgery from the time you had your consultation? I called them and they told me Dr. J was booked out for surgery two years from now!!!! I don't wanna wait two years!!! They also said if I paid in cash up front that it would put me on the short waiting list...? It seemed a little weird to me like greedy if you ask me...doesn't seem right. Did you have this happen with your surgery booking?
Same thing was told to me so I ended up booking with a doctor in my hometown of Florida.
Are you happy with your results? I am on a tight budget but I am not getting any younger and want to have this done asap. I have been on here scoping out photos and reviews of doctors and I think I may end up going to Dr. Baez in the Dominican Republic. She does great work and you can't beat her pricing.
I haven't had my surgery yet I am booked for august 18th. The cost is 8,000 and my guy is paying for it but we still was on a budget but the price wasn't the total factor for me.
I paid the full amount when I went to consultation, I got booked within two months....but I changed it twice lol
Good luck keep us updated.
Thanks, I will
Did You Contact Him Off Of Reak Self Or Is There Another Way To Get In Touch With Him??? PLEASE HELP!!!!
I called Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions
Good luck! I wish I had your date:-( I'm gonna follow your journey.I plan on paying off my remaining balance for the fast track list during February (you know income tax time lol).Can't wait to see the brand new you.
Girl, trust me!!! Time is going to fly by!!! Don't worry about that at all....I done changed y date twice, and time always seems to fly back!!!!!!!
Good because I'm going crazy!lol
I meant time always seem to fly by....typo!
Is the 10,300 his going rate right now? What was the extra $950 for