2 weeks away!!!! OMG!!!!!! - Suwanee, GA

hey, real self.....i have researching this surgery...

hey, real self.....i have researching this surgery for a year now! i been on real self before, but i lost my password and information! anyway, i decided to make a fresh one. so, first i had my consultation back in april, and was booked for june 30th! michelle is my patient coordinator and she is sooo nice, sweet, and blunt!! i met with dr. j for about 3 minutes, but i was cool with it!!! michelle and dr. jimmerson told me i had to lose at least 30 pounds!! ugh! at first i was thinking oh i can do that in two months!!!!!!! i had my mind sat on it, but it did not happen!! i was already going through family problems, i was still overweight, and i was not mentally ready!!! i decided to push the surgery back!!!! i know, i know....its some women that would kill to be in my spot, but who wants to go into surgery over weight??? plus he is only allowed to take off 5000 cc's. if i would of went to surgery a lil overweight he would of had to leave a pudge or some type of fat in my stomach!!!!!!!! no i paid this man 10,300 plus 950 extra to make me look good!!!!!!! so ,im on my way again!!!!!!! i have a september 8 date now!!!!! that's plenty of time!!!! im starting the hcg diet next wednesday, i will update everyone exactly how that's going!!!!!! michelle at dr. jimmerson referred this place to help people drop weight!!! also, pics are coming up soon, if you promise me not to laugh!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!

So far, So good...

This HCG diet really works so far....I have lost almost 10 pounds in 9 days!!!!!

Stomach loss!!!

I need ideas to help me trim down on my tummy in three weeks!!!! I have loss 18 pounds, but I need to get rid of some more belly fat!!! Please help!!!

Well....it comes down to two weeks!!!!

A procedure i been thinking about for more than a year, is finally down to two week!!!! Sorry i have been neglecting this site, but i have been focused on my weight loss!!! So far i have lost 20 pounds!!! I'm 10 pounds from my goal weight, and the weight they recommend me to lose!! Hopefully , I can lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!! :/....I know, pray for me!!! lol!!!! If any one of you ladies knows a quick natural remedy to help me with that....please inform me!!! Azaia told me at this point I cant take anything for weight loss, so i will have to do it natural!!! Anyway, my preop is Friday September 5th at 930....Im so nervous, but at the same time I want this over with and done!!!! I will inform him to focus on my waistline....you can have the biggest a.s in the world but if you don't have a waistline...it looks pointless!!!! I still have a little gut, I pray he can get all my 5000 cc's!!!!!!! ESECIALLY MY LOVE HANDLES!!!!!!!!! THATS THE WORST PART ABOUT STOMACH FAT!!!! I havent got any of my supplies, but I will get that the weekend of my preop! I will be staying with Gold Plat. Recovery Home....I would of got an hotel, but I will be in Atl by myself...I know I want be able to take care of myself!!!!!!!!! Thats all I have to say for now dolls!!!!!!!

Pics and wish pics!!

I added a few pics....the first one of me is all I have now....will update myself at pre op!

Message me or comment

Message me if anyone has the same surgery date or week as me!!!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far, so good....I will update more soon!

So u know he's the best right?! He will most definitely hook u up. I want to go to him
Yes girl, he's really knows how to create a body!!!! OMG!
Great job! So happy for you! Well it's countdown ! Go to costco and get those fat burner pills! Most of it is water so u will exceed your weight loss goal if u invest in them. Best wishes ur going to look GREAT!
That would be great, but azaia told me I have to be off of all pills....:(
Oh yes I forgot u said sx in two weeks! My bad. Ok eat clean n lean and a lot of gratefuit and water ! No starches! Get some whey protein drink twice a day and eat only a salad for ur only meal ! Exercise walk twice a day!
O Yeeessss, that should do it!!!!!! Thanks girl!!!!!
Uw!
Well looks like I'll be having my procedure 1 week prior to yours. .... Keep up the weightloss motivation
Thanks girl I will, good luck!!
Great !keep it up!
Thannkkksss!!!
Uw!
Hi how long does it take 2 get a consultation? I've submitted a request twice but no appt set up.
You have to call them and set it up!
You usually can get a consultation asap! You have to be firm and strict with them!
Okay... that will be my next step... thanl u :-)
I've done HCG too & you will see results!! You have plenty of time' your gonna look booty-ful!! Lol will be following your journey ;)
Thanks girl, how much you lost on it??? Also, what time frame??
I lost 17lbs in 1 1/2 months!! Then I had a weekend trip to New Orleans & gained almost everything back!!! :(
How are you doing over there? Just stopping by to show some luv n support to ur page!
I'm good girlie, just trying to lose weight for my procedure....how are you????
Great! Tell michelle her girl from Cali sd hello! In fact I've been trying to put some time aside to call her, she is so nice! I hate I changed my mine.,stick w DRJ girl! chk out my website if u need a great protein shake and U can stay on it after ur sx too! Sexeeangel myvi.net it really does work in a short time frame so don't stress ! Hang in there you're going to be put on the map !
How long did you have to wait to have your surgery from the time you had your consultation? I called them and they told me Dr. J was booked out for surgery two years from now!!!! I don't wanna wait two years!!! They also said if I paid in cash up front that it would put me on the short waiting list...? It seemed a little weird to me like greedy if you ask me...doesn't seem right. Did you have this happen with your surgery booking?
Same thing was told to me so I ended up booking with a doctor in my hometown of Florida.