Has anyone stayed at Healing Haven? Silhouette recovery? Let me know what you think.

Hey Beauties, after extensive research, I...

Hey Beauties, after extensive research, I scheduled my Tummy Tuck and BBL with Dr. Jimerson. He is very expensive but I think he is the best doctor to acheive my goals (small waist, and a nice bubble with hips to match.) However I am concerned of combining the TT with a BBL. See a lot of the fat on my body is harvested in my trunk region, like my stomach and oblique area. I believe that is the region that Dr. J will get most of the fat for my BBL. When performing a TT, most doctors DO lipo the abdominal area, but not aggressively because they are concerned of the blood flow to the "flap". And I really need a small waist.

Should I just go ahead and have my BBL, heal up and get the best results possible and then schedule my TT for a later time?

Its interesting, when I first started viewing this site I noticed a lot of girls were either going to Salama or Dr. J. Now it seems like everyone is going out of country to yily, or campos or the DR. And theres nothing wrong with that either, just noticing the trends.

Has anyone ever had a BBL and a Tummy Tuck at the same time?

As you can tell from my earlier post, I'm undecided to have my BBL and Tummy Tuck at separate times or have them together. On one hand I want to have them combined because honestly, i dont want to have to put my body through two procedures. I just want to be in there one time and done!! If I combine the procedures it's less expensive and I wont have to look at my saggy skin after the BBL.

On the other hand, I would like to have them separately because i'm concerned my surgeon will not be aggressive with the lipo to my abdominal area because he will be concerned about the blood flow to the "flap" for the tummy tuck. Also, after he does my BBL, he will have to lie me on my back to perform the Tummy Tuck and we all know this is a big no no for the BBL. I'm no plastic Surgeon or anything and I'm sure they have different methods for combining the two procedures but I want to protect my investment. Hell, I'm paying you a lot of money and I want the best possible results for both procedures.... After all we only get one body.

Does anyone absolutely love their waist cincher/faja?

I'm in search of a good waist cincher/faja/tummy compressor... anything that will make my tummy small wearing clothes

I ordered a squeem

Ok, I ordered a waist cincher from Leonisa and the squeem. Hopefully I'll like both of them.

more wish pics, will post pics of myself as soon as i edit my face and tats out

More wish pics,

HELP, I'm already on the Schedule for Dr. J but i'm starting to love Yily and Duran's work.........

To me, Its about the results, not about the money. I want a surgeon that is going to give me what I want...the more and more I read these reviews and see the before and after pics on RS. The more I'm starting to love Yily and Durans work. I mean, these women deliver some video vixen hour glass bodies. I don't know if they are allowed to lipo much more in the DR than here in the states. I've been planning this SX for a long time and chose Dr. J as my Surgeon because he was the best. but now i'm starting to think he's just the most expensive. It's like a hit or miss with him and I'm not liking all that. If I'm paying you $12,000, you better lipo all the fat out of my midsection. Not do a half ass job (no pun intended) and leave some there. I see girls with booty's but their waist is still big. O_o

So I've been emailing Duran for a couple weeks,

in English and Spanish. but she wont respond to me, Is this normal? Does anyone know of an alternate route to get a hold of her. Also, I've been researching this plastic surgery Consultant company called "bellavita", Has anyone ever used them to coordinate their surgery and stay in DR? I would love to use them, and the fee is $150, I just don't want to get got. LOL

Confused on how this deposit / setting a date with duran works.

Ok, so I chatted with Dra Duran Via FB and she told me that she could do BBL, Liposculpture, TT on the date I requested (August 25, 2014). She also quoted me for the surgery at $4,500. We chatted for a minute and she sent me the standard info that she sends everyone pretty much explaining what medications to take before surgery, medications you will need after surgery, what the price includes, how long you will have to be in DR, Recovery House info and how to make the deposit.

Ok this is where I start getting confused. Once I wire Duran the money via Citibank, does she send me an email stating "hey Mrs. Big Booty Barbie, I received your deposit, your surgery is set for this date: August 25, 2014 " or is the FB chat that I had with her all I get.... how do I know her offices received my money? I'm just concerned because what I don't want to happen is I buy tickets for me and my husband to go to DR, and I get there and i'm not on the schedule. Can someone help me out and explain this to me...

is Citibank the only bank that will do wire transfers to durans account

I'm just wondering because duran told me to do the wire transfer through Citibank to her account, but i'm just curious as to why I couldn't just transfer straight through my bank? Also is there another method of paying this deposit besides wire transfer?

Real recovery Armonia, Healing Haven or Silhouette Recovery???

Hey dolls, my first choice is real recovery Armonia.... but I haven't researched any other places... Is there any that you liked?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Real recovery armonia! They have a 24 hour nurse 3 meals , transportation, and a lady for massages everyday. Check them out on Facebook!
girl,that was my first choice, I seen them on fB and it looks really nice and clean. I just haven't researched any other places....Just want to explore all my options
The best RH N THE DR IS UPSCALE WHCH IS OWNED BY NJPRBEAUTY ur RS SISTER snd she opens Jan 15th,2014!!! Reliable TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM AIRPORT, Doctors POST OPT APPTS, Great healthy food,direct one on pne contact w Dr yily and u need no long list of supplies everyone so u should CONTACT HER!!!
how do I contact her?
Her rs name ....pm her!
She have whatsapp...
Check her on facebook! Snd her a private message she'll respond!!
thanks hun, I took your advice, lets cross our fingers and hope she responds!!! I'm so desperate to get on her schedule...
Barbie, try calling Duran's office in the morning btwn 9-9:45 their time M-Thurs. The recording will be in Spanish, when prompted dial ext 212, whn they pick up ask to talk with someone that speaks English, usually Elizabeth will get on the phone. She gets hundreds of emails everyday, you'll have a better chance of calling
thanks girl.!! how did you call? did you have to get a calling card? or international plan?
I added plan to verizon was 3.99 a month and 18 cents a min. I will cancel it a couple months after i return in case i need to call to ask questions.
I usually call from my land line but I did add international calling to my cell for a small fee and just like Vambie I will be canceling it shortly after my surgery
yes, you are smart hunny. :) I'm so excited and scared at the same time. I'm excited bc I know duran will give me the body I used to have. but at the same time, i'm scared bc its in a different country, what if something goes wrong? I don't mean to scare anyone, i'm such a worrier
I have email Dr Duran 8 times in the last month in a half nothing back but the automatic message guess I am sticking with Dr yily
@chinadropdeaddiva try via facebook
Hello! Save your money contact your rs SUSTAGURLFRIENDs NJPRBEAUTY SHE HAS HER OWN RH HOME N THE DR AND SHE WILL GUIDE YOU AND CONNECT U W YILY HERSELF! AS FAR AS ROBBED SITUATION....THAT STORY IS NOT BEING TOLD CORRECTLY FRM HER AND SHE SHOULD STOP ...ILL PM U LATER OK!
dr.J is nice but he is expensive check out dr.Cortes he is great and saves u way more money, yily and duran are awesome but they are over seas so ts hard to reach them hit try the whatsapp for duran that's how I reached her last week
What's her whatsapp number
I have seen duran's work in person and it looks amazing!! She had patients from 2010-2011 who still look amazing, I am not just looking for a nice bottom but an entirely new siloutte and looking at her post ops years later she Is amazing yily always is good, but duran is on fire. 8f you are going to spend that kind of money make sure you go to someone who will deliver!
Check out my blog sister it may help for your decision.
hi i had sx with dr Jimerson july 16th and he totally deliverd %100 everything i wanted i look amazing i have a tiny waist and a huge booty my back has that awesome custom jcurve dip i couldn't be happier, are u really willing to go to a third world country and not even be put to sleep to have sx?? WHAT THE HELL IS THE "BLUE PILL" ANYWAY?? and as far as rs member "robbed" she was very over weight and told to lose weight and she did not u have to meet ur surgeon half way ladies.... if u have any questions about my experience inbox me and i will answer all of ur questions. good luck with everything :)
I dont think Robbed situation was not the same. If she was overweight he should have denied her surgery. Thats the spin that they are putting on it, it doesnt answer the question as to why they took her 20K anyway if she was so overweight. They deleted alot of the conversations regarding her situation. Her pics speak for themselves, it doesnt address her butt, the overweight may address her stomach, but it doesnt address why her butt looks deformed. It also doesnt answer the question as to why they are now trying to sue her for speaking up about her results. She isnt the first and wont be the last. He does good work but sometimes its hit or miss, as with any ps. He is a mereman, not god therefore nobody should put their trust in man. You came out with great results but there are a hella lot of people on here who didn't.
NYcutie, I totally agree.... All of Dr. J's people are trying to delete these comments that "robbed" is making... She is just informing ppl about her situation. Some people come out of surgery loving their results, some do not....Its her right to speak up about her results if she chooses to. I used to think Dr. J was the best at what he does, but now not so much.....Compared to the other work I've seen, I think his results are just so, so. and he's overpriced for no damn reason. I know I'm already on the schedule to see him but I'm going to look into other surgeons. His asses are starting to look sloppy.
BBB girl say that, just because some people have great results doesnt mean that he's perfect. Nobody has yet to address the fact that if they are claiming that she was overweight, why did they take her 20K and convince her to have a mini tuck and add areas. Who gives a mini tuck on someone who hasnt even had kids yet..REALLY!!! If she was so overweight according to his spin coordinators why even perform the sx. Send her home and tell her to come back when she has lost weight plain and simple. This amounted to greed no other answer. Girl I live in ATL he is only good at giving big donkeys,he isnt aggressive on the lipo at all. If you gonna spend over 10K then he needs to sculpt your back, sides, all that and give you a nice booty. He has perfected asses to an extent, but his lipo isnt as good. If you look at his website he takes pics way too early for the afters.If you still have surgi tape on your incisions you are still swollen thus giving people the illusion that the azz is huge. Take pics at 1 month post not one week, these are things that make you go hummmm. There are so many peopl who have deleted their pages because of sults from him. It all looks good at first then at 3-4 month people are like wait a minute. Like I said he's hit or miss these days, and those prices are outlanidsh. Now you want to shut up someone who told what really happened to them. It's all just crazy to me, Glad I didnt choose him because if he did me like robbed,my ass woulda made 6pm news for getting him dragged.