Has anyone stayed at Healing Haven? Silhouette recovery? Let me know what you think.

Hey Beauties, after extensive research, I...

Hey Beauties, after extensive research, I scheduled my Tummy Tuck and BBL with Dr. Jimerson. He is very expensive but I think he is the best doctor to acheive my goals (small waist, and a nice bubble with hips to match.) However I am concerned of combining the TT with a BBL. See a lot of the fat on my body is harvested in my trunk region, like my stomach and oblique area. I believe that is the region that Dr. J will get most of the fat for my BBL. When performing a TT, most doctors DO lipo the abdominal area, but not aggressively because they are concerned of the blood flow to the "flap". And I really need a small waist.

Should I just go ahead and have my BBL, heal up and get the best results possible and then schedule my TT for a later time?

Its interesting, when I first started viewing this site I noticed a lot of girls were either going to Salama or Dr. J. Now it seems like everyone is going out of country to yily, or campos or the DR. And theres nothing wrong with that either, just noticing the trends.

Has anyone ever had a BBL and a Tummy Tuck at the same time?

As you can tell from my earlier post, I'm undecided to have my BBL and Tummy Tuck at separate times or have them together. On one hand I want to have them combined because honestly, i dont want to have to put my body through two procedures. I just want to be in there one time and done!! If I combine the procedures it's less expensive and I wont have to look at my saggy skin after the BBL.

On the other hand, I would like to have them separately because i'm concerned my surgeon will not be aggressive with the lipo to my abdominal area because he will be concerned about the blood flow to the "flap" for the tummy tuck. Also, after he does my BBL, he will have to lie me on my back to perform the Tummy Tuck and we all know this is a big no no for the BBL. I'm no plastic Surgeon or anything and I'm sure they have different methods for combining the two procedures but I want to protect my investment. Hell, I'm paying you a lot of money and I want the best possible results for both procedures.... After all we only get one body.

Does anyone absolutely love their waist cincher/faja?

I'm in search of a good waist cincher/faja/tummy compressor... anything that will make my tummy small wearing clothes

I ordered a squeem

Ok, I ordered a waist cincher from Leonisa and the squeem. Hopefully I'll like both of them.

more wish pics, will post pics of myself as soon as i edit my face and tats out

More wish pics,

HELP, I'm already on the Schedule for Dr. J but i'm starting to love Yily and Duran's work.........

To me, Its about the results, not about the money. I want a surgeon that is going to give me what I want...the more and more I read these reviews and see the before and after pics on RS. The more I'm starting to love Yily and Durans work. I mean, these women deliver some video vixen hour glass bodies. I don't know if they are allowed to lipo much more in the DR than here in the states. I've been planning this SX for a long time and chose Dr. J as my Surgeon because he was the best. but now i'm starting to think he's just the most expensive. It's like a hit or miss with him and I'm not liking all that. If I'm paying you $12,000, you better lipo all the fat out of my midsection. Not do a half ass job (no pun intended) and leave some there. I see girls with booty's but their waist is still big. O_o

So I've been emailing Duran for a couple weeks,

in English and Spanish. but she wont respond to me, Is this normal? Does anyone know of an alternate route to get a hold of her. Also, I've been researching this plastic surgery Consultant company called "bellavita", Has anyone ever used them to coordinate their surgery and stay in DR? I would love to use them, and the fee is $150, I just don't want to get got. LOL

Confused on how this deposit / setting a date with duran works.

Ok, so I chatted with Dra Duran Via FB and she told me that she could do BBL, Liposculpture, TT on the date I requested (August 25, 2014). She also quoted me for the surgery at $4,500. We chatted for a minute and she sent me the standard info that she sends everyone pretty much explaining what medications to take before surgery, medications you will need after surgery, what the price includes, how long you will have to be in DR, Recovery House info and how to make the deposit.

Ok this is where I start getting confused. Once I wire Duran the money via Citibank, does she send me an email stating "hey Mrs. Big Booty Barbie, I received your deposit, your surgery is set for this date: August 25, 2014 " or is the FB chat that I had with her all I get.... how do I know her offices received my money? I'm just concerned because what I don't want to happen is I buy tickets for me and my husband to go to DR, and I get there and i'm not on the schedule. Can someone help me out and explain this to me...

is Citibank the only bank that will do wire transfers to durans account

I'm just wondering because duran told me to do the wire transfer through Citibank to her account, but i'm just curious as to why I couldn't just transfer straight through my bank? Also is there another method of paying this deposit besides wire transfer?

Real recovery Armonia, Healing Haven or Silhouette Recovery???

Hey dolls, my first choice is real recovery Armonia.... but I haven't researched any other places... Is there any that you liked?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon