Haven't Yet Had my Phone Consultation with Dr.J - Suwanee, GA

His staff is professional. They answered all my...

His staff is professional. They answered all my questions. The only thing I don't like is the wait time to even get a consultation with him. It takes about 2months. Mines is April 16. I sent pictures and paid $50. The wait time would have probably be even longer if I did not specify that I will be paying cash. My goal is to enhance my butt not to look bought. My goal is to keep most of the fat he transfer and have great results..

Doing research

Ive been doing a lot of research and Im about only 45% now sure I want to continue. I don't want to go off other ppls experiences and info but to educate myself. GOD gave us only one body and it's are duty to take care of it. We dnt get another. So you guys try to do right by it! If your trying to have surgery for any reason then to make yourself happy ur doing it for the wrong reason. Fixing ur body won't mend ur brokenness
Im only considering it becus my own personal happiness I always love looking my absolute best in whatever I wear..

phone consultation

My phone consultation went well. I got my quote and I've made my decision to go ahead with my surgery. Only thing I didn't like was that they wanted a $500 deposit within 30days. Of course nobody in real life have that money laying around. although I have savings I just didn't feel comfortable and taking it out of that. I forgot all about the deposit and my consultant didn't call to remind me of the date approaching. However I cant wait to have my surgery next year. Hope everyone is doing awesome happy recovering!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon