Don't wanna stay ten days !!

Soooooooo like everyone else I'm completely...

Soooooooo like everyone else I'm completely obsessed with this site. At work I'm on it !! When I wake up I'm on it .. Especially on all my down time .. But my obsession with the bbl is overwhelmed .. When I first discovered u could get a bigger butt without implants or hydrogel ( mi first option ) .. I was like yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh I've struck gold ..

Well let me tell u about mi journey .. Since I was 12 or 13 I noticed that I wasn't " blessed " with a nice a$$ .. And I was always self conscious about it ..,as I got older guys would tell me u fine !!! But aiant got no a$$ !! I would be like damn !! I can't win for loosing !!
Anyways I reached out to doctor J way long before i discovered this RS site .. But since I discovered this site .. I'm more in love with his work than ever .. Today i will be callin to put the rest of mi cash down for my deposit !! They told me they still had sum June dates available !!! Yes !!
Let me tell u guys about me in a nut shell ... Im 5'6 , 180 pounds .. With no bootay !!! All thighs and hips !! Lol .. I will post pics later on today !! I'm from Mississippi so I'm excited about traveling to Georgia .. I've never been believe it or not !! I'm 25 years old .. One child .. Single parent . So here my journey begins to a even new sexier me !!!

Hey guys !! Ok so im gonna do the financing threw...

Hey guys !! Ok so im gonna do the financing threw the one that gives u $5000 dollars .. But I was wondering could I use another finance company like care credt to fund the rest ??? Pleeeeaaaassssee help !

Ok so this jus in .. Ives decided to go with Yily ...

Ok so this jus in .. Ives decided to go with Yily .. I think .. Lol anyways if anyone is looking for a may date with doctor j .. I have a deposit for sale ..

I have a may 1st deposit for sale

I have a may 1st deposit for sale

Confused!!

My procedure is April 14th with Duran ! But Elizabeth told me I must stay ten days !! But I don't wanna ! Have any other Duran dolls stayed less than ten ? Please help !!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon