Full TT & BBL with Fat Grafting to Hips. Lipo of Upper and Lower Back - Suwanee, GA

I am 34yrs old 5'7 and I weigh 170lbs. I have been...

I am 34yrs old 5'7 and I weigh 170lbs. I have been looking at this site for a while now, and actually I am not sure if I am even typin this info in the right area??? I am scheduled for surgery with Dr Jimerson on 07-02-14, I am a little nervous about recovery, but I am excited to get everything done. I have 7 more days until surgery!!

Minor sore throat, congestion and ear pressure... DAYS BEFORE SURGERY.. UGH!!!

So I am having cold symptoms less then a week before surgery, this sucks!!! I know that usually surgery will need to be rescheduled if your sick. I went to my pcp this morning and was prescribed zithromax.
I am waiting on a call back from Dr Jimerson's office, hopefully they will say this is fine and that I can still have my surgery on Wed.
Has this happened to anyone else??

Got my call back!!!

Gotta call from Aziza (she is so friendly and caring, I always feel more comfortable after speaking with her) she spoke with Dr Jimerson and let him know my symptoms. He wanted to confirm that I did NOT have a fever (I don't). I was advised to continue my prescription and I should be fine for surgery on Wed!!!
Thank goodness!! I have waited so long for this!

Pre-op pics

Hoping Dr Jimerson can fix me up!!

Pre-op pics

Sleeping?????

Has anyone else had a bbl, tt and hips??? How did you sleep?? They say not to sleep on any part that had fat transfer, so no sleeping on my back or sides. With a tummy tuck, no sleeing on your stomach... This is one of my greatest worries about this surgery.
I have less than a week to figure it out.. Lol

2 more days until I fly to ATL!!!!

So I fly out in a couple days, this all still doesn't feel real. I'm sure reality will set in when I get on the plane. I went shopping for my last few items yesterday, I'm pretty sure I have everything I'll need.

Jimerson's patients???

Is there a way to pull up only Dr Jimerson's patients??? I would like to see/read more experiences from his patients.

ATL

Just got off the plane, I'm in ATL!!!! Now this is definitely feeling real!! Going to get settled, then tomorrow is my pre-op with Dr Jimerson!!!

Pre-op Day!!!

Today I get to finally meet Dr Jimerson! I'll be sure to update you guys how it went!
I am staying with Terry from Gold Platinum Care since I came alone for my surgery. I was pretty nervous about being so far away from home (Seattle area) alone. But so far my stay here has been very comfortable :) I am glad I chose to stay here. She picked me up from the airport (all transportation is included in her package). She was a little late due to ATL traffic, but when she arrived she was so nice and friendly I forgot all about the wait. So I forgive her. (giggle giggle). She has been very attentive to my needs, making sure that I am comfortable (and I haven't even had my surgery yet). So I'm sure she will be on top of things during my recovery. I'll keep you posted!!!!

Pre-op Apt

So for starters, I did not get to see Dr Jimerson today. (for the record I was an hour late, but Terry did call Dr Jimerson's office prior to my scheduled time, she was told it is OK that I arrive a little late, as long as I was there by 3pm) The employees at the office were "very laid back" (kinda too much). Very loud side talking and laughing (very loud). Not really what I was expecting from a plastic surgeon's office.
But anyway, I had my appointment with Rene, she verified everything that I was getting done and gave me my prescriptions. She made it a point to let me know that I was an hour late, and if I was late tomorrow there would be a $500 charge. That was a little stressful to hear especially since they said it would be OK "just be there by 3".... but anyway, signed a few documents and that was it..... but it took forever because she kept walking out (2 times) and leaving me in the little office for like 20 min the first time.. then like 10 min the second time. She said it was due to them being short 1 nurse and she was helping out.
I'm not too worried about how that appointment went because i "was" late... maybe it would have flowed better if i was there at my scheduled time. My focus is on tomorrow!!! My surgery got moved to 10am instead of 7:30. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes!!

oh i forgot

I also met with the nurse that will be helping me out. (her services are included in the package from Gold Platinum Care). She just asked some basic information. I asked her if the shots that I have to get hurt.. her response was.... "the shot is the least of your worries" Lol, considering all that I'm getting done, I'm worried about a shot.. Lol, but that's about it, and she let me know she will see me tomorrow after my surgery.

Surgery Day!!!!

Today is my big day!!! Already took a shower (I probably won't get another one anytime soon). This whole no deoderant thing kinda sucks... hopefully I won't be funky.. Lol.
I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready to get in there, get this done... and start recovering!
Oh and about the prescriptions that Dr Jimerson prescribed, my insurance covered everything except for the injections. The injections were $215.
Chat with you guys after surgery!!!

I made it!!!

Hey I made it out of surgery, these meds aren't no joke!! I don't have any pain while I'm laying down not moving. Getting out of the bed, that's another story, hurts like heck!
I'm still loopy off these meds.. so I'll give a more detailed update about the whole experience a little later. Just wanted you guys to know I'm OK, I really appreciate all the support, prayers and well wishes that you ladies have been given me!!!
Oh I have not looked in a mirror, but from just feeing my sides and butt, I think it may be amazing!! I'll let you know when I get to a mirror

post op pic Day 1

I'll post more later, it hurts like heck to get up! When I'm laying down it's OK.
I slept on my stomach and had no pain

laying on my stomach

So I received a call from Geeta one of Dr J's nurses. She called to check on me andto make sure I was eating and drinking. She also told me NOT to lay on my stomach (even though it was comfortable) so I'm now laying on my side using a boppy pillow. This uncomfortable and hope I don't loose my new hips.

about my appointment yesterday

So when I got to the office it was a whole different experience than the day prior. It seemed very professional. First I met with the nurse Geeta (think that's her name) she was very nice, checked my vitals and gave me my IV. She asked some health questions, and answered my questions.
Then I met the anesthesiologist. She had a few questions for me as well.
Finally Dr Jimerson came in. He went right to marking me up with his marker. He was not very talkative at all!! (Maybe he was tired or something???) I tried to make small talk and he would answer with one word answers.. kinda strange because everyone always talks about how friendly and informative he is... well he was nice.. but not what I expected.
He then told me that he may not be able to lipo my upper abdomen because he will probably reach the max on just my back. I told him I was OK with that. Then I showed him my wish pic and he said we'll see.
Then he left and I don't remember anything after that.
Today his nurse Geeta called me to check on how I was doing, I thought that was nice of her.. and she rescheduled my post-op appointment for earlier next week. She said it was supposed to have been scheduled at 1week exactly.

oh

Oh and he was able to lipo my abdomen

results

Did I forget to mention that I love my new booty!! And my stomach looks flat! I think I can even see a waste line!!! I get to take my garmet off for one hour today, I will take more pics!!!

picture

just a heads up regarding the garmet.

I ordered 2 garments from lip express. Their size chart is wrong. For my height and weight it says I should be in a medium, so that's what I got. I walked out of Dr Jimerson's office in a size XL garmet. Thankfully they supplied the first one. And from what I've heard. Lipoexpess is close to where I am. So I can return those mediums

Day 3

So today I am still pretty sore. I am cutting back slightly on my pain meds/muscle relaxers. All I do is sleep!
I don't have too much pain, just soreness. So far, everyday has gotten a little easier. It still hurts like heck to get in and out of bed!!
I am happy that I chose to stay here at gold platinum care. I feel very well taken care of. They provide healthy food and drinks... I don't really have to worry about anything, because everything is taken care of.
I have been laying on my stomach with a lot of pillows. I know the said to lay on my side, but that's painful and I think I might lose my hips.
I am very thankful that there is a nurse to give me my meds on time, to empty my drains, and to give my injections. I have a weak stomach..
But on about to have dinner, I'll keep you posted.
Oh and I get up and walk around about every 2 hours

Day 4

Nothing new, still a lot of pain and soreness. I will try to take more pics today when I take my garmet off. (Only for 1hr)

4 day post op pics

sleep

Horrible sleep last night, and I started my menstural cycle 5 days early!! Terry said that it happens often for it to come early. I was hoping to have my drains out before my period started, that way I just have one thing to deal with at a time.
I still haven't had a BM. I will probably take 2 dulculax tabs today after my massage. I'll keep you posted :)

Lots of pain and soreness

I had my massage today, and it was wonderful. I felt very good afterwards. I have been trying to walk around my room lot because that's all I see people say is "walk and stay hydrated"
So after my massage I decided that I was tired of walking around the room, and I decided to walk downstairs and go outside on the back porch. I stayed outside only for about 5 minutes. I came back up to my room and started to not feel very well. I started to feel like I could hear my heartbeat in my head. (I suffer from migraines) so I drank some water and laid down. After a short while my body started to feel very sore. I feel like I take so many medication that I didn't want to take another pain pill. I felt that maybe I could just sleep it off.
After a couple of hours with no relief I decided to take on of my migrain pills.
I am still very sore and I will probably end up taking a pain pill and a muscle relaxer.
As of right now, if I had the option to do this surgery again, my answer would be "Hell No!!"
Too much pain...ugh.
How many days post op did the major pain go away for you ladies??

pain meds

So we just looked at my med schedule and I have not taken any pain meds today. I felt so good after my massage I declined to take one at that time... Lesson learned!! I am going to take them every 6 hrs regardless if I have pain or not...
With that being said.... I'm taking my pain meds now... I'll keep you updated

pain update

I took my meds and feeling better already :)

Random thought...

For as much as these garmets cost ($100+) they should make the edges more comfortable. Its starting to hurt around my boob area.... I stuck a sock in between for comfort.. Lol

post-op was rescheduled for today

I got a call from Azziza asking if I can come in today, instead of tomorrow to have my post op. Of course I said yes. I'm on my way to the office now. This is the first time I left the house since surgery. I'm currently bent over on my knees riding. I didn't feel ready to sit using my boppy pillow yet.
I'll keep you posted on how it goes :)

my post-op appointment

So as I mentioned earlier, I received a call from Azziza asking me to come 1 day early for my appointment. (I think they are trying to finish up with the patients from the old office before he takes a week or 2 off???)
But anyway, I get there, and everyone was professional and nice.
(Oh I wanted to add that I had just taken my pain med and muscle relaxer prior to finding out they wanted me to come in today)
So I was very tired and groggy feeling. I went back and was asked to put on the paper garmet (taking the garmet off and on is very tuff) so then the nurse comes back in and takes one look at my drains and says "we are not going to be able to take these out today". Then she basically says call the office when my drains are draining at a certain level.
So now I am tottaly exhausted from taking my garment off. Then I feel the urge to have a BM. (When I took my pain meds I also took 3 dulcalax stool softeners) I have not had a BM since I've had surgery. The restroom is directly outside of the reception area. At first I was going to try to wait to get back to the house... but I looked at my garmet and thought there is no-way that I can put it back on and wait to get to the house.... So I sucked up my pride and used the restroom. I was hoping not to stink up the whole office considering that I've been backed up for a week...
So I use the bathroom, and there is nothing except a few loud farts.. ugh!!!
I go back to the room to put my garmet back on... and that was it. I was soooo totally exhausted!!!
Why didn't they ask me on the phone how much my drains were draining??? That was a total waste of time and my energy!
Sorry if that was TMI.

next time

Next time I go in for an appointment, I'm going to request the Dr be there.
Does he really only see his patients that fly in to have the surgery by him for the little 5 minutes he spent marking up my backside prior to surgery? Is it normal not to see him again? Have any others experienced this?

Write down questions

I'm going to make it a point to write down any questions I have. When I get in the office I go blank... probably because I think a pre-op and a post-op appointment should be with the Dr, not one of his nurses.
I am liking my results, just not too much of how the office operates.
OK, I'm done venting.. Lol

How I'm feeling

Besides all the stuff that irritated me today, I am feeling pretty good (pain wise).
I've been taking my pain meds every 6 hrs. I also got my last injection today.
Today was the first time that I was able to take my garmet on and off without any help. I also washed myself up without any help. (The nurse was previously washing me up) I am not able to shower until my drains are removed. I feel that my overall recovery is going well!! I do have numb areas on my stomach and back (which is normal) the feeling gradually comes back. My steri strip came off my new belly button, and Dr J did a good job. I am happy with it.
I had my second massage with Tianna this morning, and she is awesome!
That's all that I can think of at the moment, I'll keep you posted if I think of anything else that would be helpful :)

Post-op Day 7

So far today has been a good day!! I love the way my body looks without my garmet!!!
Sorry about all my venting yesterday.. Lol, (pms-ing)
My drain from my new booty is basically ready to come out, (its finished draining). My 2 drains from my tummy tuck are still draining good. I'm thinking maybe tomorrow they may be ready??? After these drains come out I'm sure it will be much easier to get in and out of this garmet.
I don't really have pain, just stiffness. Especially if I lay too long. I get tired easy, because anything I do takes extra energy :)
My only issue I have is MAJOR CONSTIPATION!! So that's what I'm working now :)
But so far so good!! I can't wait to see my Hubby's face when he see's my new body!!!
I am going to need a whole new wardrobe... 1 week until I get to fly home :)

7 day post-op pics

I am so bloated.. ugh. But so far I'm looking good :)

comparison pics

Really bad lighting, but still awesome results so far...

All swelled up

So today I was feeling good, but after washing myself up and braiding my hair, and trying to take pics, I was wiped out! Exhausted and all swelled up. I have never been swelled up before, not even when I was pregnant with my children. So it looked pretty freaky to me.
I take my garmet off for 1 hr a day, but today I only kept it off for about 40 min, because I started swelling.
After putting my garment back on and laying down (and drinking water) the swelling has went down.
I'm feeling good and loving my results :)

post-op day 8

Today I finally left the house. I went to Lipo-express to exchange my size M garmet to a size L.
I didn't realize that the store was in a mall.... But it was nice to get out the house. It is so hot outside.
After leaving the mall and getting in the van, I realized that my legs and feet are SUPER swollen. So right now I'm in the can riding to Walgreen's, I need to buy a few things... then I'll be back in bed! I'm exhausted.

Drains Removed!!!

This morning I got a massage from Tiana (another wonderful massage). During my massage, I received a call stating that I could get my drains removed, but I had to be at the "new office" in 11/2 hour. So I hurried and got myself together (just left my hair braided from the day prior, and no make-up) I looked tired looking, but I didn't care, I just wanted the drains out!!
When we arrived at the new office, they were having a "office meeting". So we had to wait about 15 minutes.
The new office is beautiful! Its looks triple the size of his old office.
Well I got called back and finally got my drains removed by Dr J's nurse. While I was getting my drains removed, Dr J poked his head in the door and asked me how I was feeling, and if I had any questions about anything. He was very nice! Everyone at the office was very friendly. When I was leaving, we bumped into Dr J again, and I asked him to take a picture with me. He was happy to do so, but mentioned that he wasn't dressed for a picture.. Lol, I said "that's OK, neither am I, I'm your first patient at your new office, we gotta remember this" Lol.
I had a very good experience, and it did not hurt to have the drains removed.. so hopefully its smooth sailing until I get to go home Wednesday... I'll keep you posted on anything else :)

Dr J's post-op pictures

I didn't take post-op pictures because the office wasn't all the way put together. At 6 weeks I send pictures of my results. (If you live in the area you come in for a 6 week checkup) and of course if I have any questions or concerns, I was advised to call in :)

10 days post-op

I am getting home sick. I am ready to go relax at my own house. I miss my family.
But anyways I am all swelled up. I hate this, it feels like if I stuck a needle in my foot it would pop. It seems like if I'm laying down the swelling eases up a little, but who wants to lay down all day?? I can only stay on my knees for so long before that gets uncomfortable too. When I'm on my knees, I kinda lean forward and rest on my elbows. Being in that position for too long makes my wrists and hands go numb.
I need to find another position to get comfortable in.
At home, I purchased a folding chair that has a hole cut in it for my butt to go in. I sure wish I had that here. I am tempted to go purchase one here, but I only have a few days left here. But it might be worth it. Can you bring a folding chair on a plane? I really don't want to pay for a new chair and then have to leave it.
Anyone know any quick cures for swelling???
I finished all my antibiotics, now the only medicine I am taking is the pain pill and the muscle relaxer as needed.
I really haven't had the energy to try on a bunch of clothes... before my procedure I thought that I would be taking a lot of pictures in different outfits. That ain't happening.. Lol,maybe later.

home sick

I'm thinking about flying home early. Now that I think about it, I don't see the Dr anymore before I'm scheduled to leave on Wednesday, so why stay??? I would definitely feel more comfortable in my own home, the only thing that makes me nervous is my 5 1/2 hr flight back home. When I had my post op appointment I didn't receive any follow up care instructions, besides to send in 6 week pictures. I think someone may have said to conti

going home

I just changed my flight, I'm going home tomorrow

2 week post op

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll start with my 5 hr flight home. I used the wheelchair service that the airport offers. I wasn't embarrassed at all. I couldn't imagine standing in all those lines. They have a separate security line and everything. I was pushed by someone from the airport all the way to my gate. Then as I waited for my plane I sat using my boppy pillow. ( I folded it in half and put it under my thighs, then I put a pillow behind my back. So there was no pressure on my butt at all) My flight was delayed, but only like 30min. Finally once I got on the plane, I sat the same way (it was very uncomfortable) I took 2 pain pills and a muscle relaxer and that was it.... I made it home.
The next day I took my first shower, I was kinda scared, I tried hard not to get my tummy tuck incision wet. It did kinda get wet, but everything turned out OK.
So now I'm at the 2 week point and I'm so TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SIT!!! I left a few messages with the Dr's office yesterday (now it automatically connects you to a call center that's not even in GA)I ddidn't receive a call back, I left a few messages today as well, and still no call back.
Basically what I want to know is, can I sit on my butt, if not when can I? And when I can sit normally? I want to know how long I have to wear this garmet? Right now I take it off 1 hour a day, what's the process of more hours without the garmet ?
So right now I just lay on my couch, or I'm on the floor on my knees, this sucks!!
Oh and I notice a flat area on both my butt cheeks, kinda right in the center. It feels kinda hard??? I have read about fluffing... I'm hoping that will soften up and round out

Day 15

Today hasn't been a good day pain wise. Yesterday I felt good an took about a 10 minute walk around my neighborhood. I also put on a size large garment (I normally have been wearing XL) I only kept it on for about 3 hours because it was so tight.
I slept horribly, I'm tired of sleeping on my stomach, for some reason, when I lay on my stomach my arms and hands feel like they go numb. Its really tuff to get comfortable.
So anyways this morning I feel very sore and tight. I don't have any pain meds left, and I still haven't received a call back from Dr Jimerson's office. (I've been waiting for a call back since Tuesday)
I called again this morning and spoke with the call center AGAIN. Supposedly they will have someone call me back today.... we'll see.....

cont...

Oh and the girl at the call center that I spoke with, her name is Randi... I've read a few people had their consults with her.. just a. FYI, She is not at the office, she is I a call center that is not even in GA. she acted very helpful and concerned, but we'll see how this goes.. I am obviously very unsatisfied with the office right now, I paid a lot of money for my surgery and I deserve instructions on my after care.

16 days post op

7 days, still no call back

Today makes exactly 7 days that I have left a message for a call back. I leave at least 1 message a day, sometimes 2 messages. I'll keep you guys posted on when they return my call.
I know that Dr Jimerson has a 30 day guarantee.... are they trying to wait until the guarantee is over before they call??
My butt looks very round in top, but halfway down it goes kinda flat. I hope that its going to all round out.....

CALL BACK!!

Hey, just wanted to give an update.
Last night I was feeling a little frustrated regarding not receiving a call back, so I decieded to send Shelly an email. (I'm not sure why I didn't think to do that sooner??)
So this morning around 7:30am (I'm on the west coast) I got a call from Jazmine, she said that Shelly was out of the office today, but she got my email and asked her to call me. Jazmine answered all my questions and apologized for the lback of returned calls. She said it was due to the move and they are learning a new system. But anywayss.... here are my questions & the answers I received.
When can I sit like normal? I can sit using my boppy pillow for 6-8 weeks. Not the folded under your thighs balancing act, (that was only for the first 2 weeks). She said laying the boppy pillow flat and sitting on it will NOT harm my results.
2 Garment process. Needs to be worn for 6 weeks, only removing it for 1 hr a day.
3 The triangle. Needs to be used for 6 weeks, rotating it clockwise each day.
4 Belly button ooze. Normal and to keep it clean
5 Butt roundness. Can take 6-9 months for final result
6 The taped X's on my butt (injection sites). I can remove the tape.
7 Tape on tummy tuck incision. Leave alone and let it fall off on its own.
I think that was all the questions I had, now I know to just send an email.
I am still a little nervous about sitting on my butt, I keep you posted and let you know if I am brave enough to sit, and how the experience goes.

3 week post op update

Hey, just thought I'd give an update to those following my journey.
I am overall very satisfied with my results. I do have an area of flatness on the bottom part of my butt. Hopefully it will all round out, but even if it doesn't, it looks 100% better than it did.
I don't really have pain in my butt, or my tummy. I do still have a lot of pain in the areas that had lipo. My back and my sides are the places that hurt. I don't take pain meds anymore, I just kinda deal with the pain. I am currently not working, so I am able to take it easy :)
I just went down a size in my garment to a size large (I previously tried downsizing, but only lasted a couple hours because it was too tight). So far I'm in day 2 of my size large.... its pretty uncomfortable, but I can handle it.
I got on the scale for the first time since surgery, and I'm 167lbs. (down 3 lbs) I was kinda surprised, this garment makes me feel like a stuffed turkey... Lol!!
I was told that I could sit on my butt using my boppy pillow. I have sat, but only for like 5-10 min increments. While sitting, my butt feels normal, but then the pain in my back and sides kick in... so I never sit for long. Im still mostly laying on my stomach.
I don't know how women go back to work 2 weeks after having this type of surgery. I'm glad I'm able to heal without worrying about work. But for those who are working and getting the same surgery as me, I would definitely suggest to take off more than 2 weeks. I'm on week 3 and still having pain.
Well that's all I can think of now...

swollen

Today I felt sore and swollen. It felt like my garment was cutting into my right side.
I ended up putting back on my XL garment. It kinda sucks going back up in size.. but o'well. At least I feel a little relief. I notice that the garments make me pretty grouchy, it sucks to still be sore and have to wear garments.
This healing process is long and not easy.

how did Dr J lipo my back????

I don't have any incision marks on my back or my sides.. . How did he lipo my back??? Did he go through the injection sites from my butt?.. is that why I have so much back and side pain?? However he did it, he did a good job, I'll just be happy when the pain goes away.

Would I do it again????

Yesterday I was complaining of pain, and my hubby asked if I would do the surgery again... my answer, I love my results, but no, I wouldn't do it again. This is a long painful recovery. I can't wait until I feel normal again.

Day 28 update

Couldn't sleep last night, I couldn't get comfortable (not that I ever have gotten comfortable since surgery) it seems like lately I can't sleep unless I take one of my hubby's ambien (prescription sleeping pill). I don't like taking them because they leave me feeling tired and groggy the next morning.
The good news is that I'm getting the feeling back on my sides and my back, the bad news is that it hurts!!!
1 month of pain is too much!! When I take my garment off for the 1 hour a day I am still very stiff and sore. I feel much better with my garment on.
Does anyone know how long pain from lipo lasts??? I just want to feel normal..

Flat area on my butt

I have always had this flat area on my butt, it depends on the angle I stand at, and then its really obvious.. I am hoping it all rounds out, but even if it doesn't, I'm happy with it, as long as it doesn't get flatter.

Laying on my stomach post tummy tuck

I was advised to not sleep on my tummy after a tummy tuck. Before I had the surgery I thought I was going to try to sleep on my back all propped up with pillows to keep my new booty from touching the bottom... that idea did not work for me... immediately after surgery I was in no mood to be trying to climb a bunch of pillows and situate my butt in a hole.... plus I didn't trust it. I felt it would smoosh down and I'd end up being on my butt.
I was told to sleep on my side using pillows, I tried that and it was painful, and I was worried about the pressure on my new hips..
I ended up sleeping/laying down on my stomach. This way I had no pain (besides, when i got up and down.. had to use a lot of arm muscles.) This has been the most comfortable position for me. I'm 4 weeks post op, and laying on my stomach has not caused me any problems... but I am no Dr.. so you should probably do what your Dr says... I'm a little hard-headed... Lol

Need garment releif!!

I have been wearing my size XL garment, the one I came home from surgery in. Its a garment from Lipo Express. I feel like its the reason I have so much pain. I feel like its way too tight on my sides... feels like it cuts into me. Its not as tight on my lower tummy area though.
Is it time for a stage 2 garment?? And exactly what is a stage 2 garment??
I need some relief
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jimerson does awesome work, but the service at the office sucks! On the day of surgery he was very NON sociable, maybe because he had his work cap on. Dr Jimerson did a wonderful job on my body, I'm happy with my results. At my post-op appointment (which was with a nurse NOT Dr Jimerson, pre & post-op appointments are NOT with the Dr) he poked his head in the room and asked if everything was OK, and how I was feeling. For that quick minute that he poked his head in the door he was very friendly. Overall, total, I think I spent between 5-10 minutes (awake) with the Dr. My after care attention has been awful!! Since my post op appointment, I have left several messages with "after care" questions. No one ever called me back. Its impossible to speak with anyone at the actual office, you are always connected to a call center. The people at the call center promise that you will get a return call, and it never happens. I would only recommend Dr Jimerson to patients that live within driving distance from his office, that's the only way you will be able to speak with anyone.

Be mindful of the future build up of swelling while on ur tummy. I wasn't persistent but I snuck and lated on there a few times and boy oh boy did I swell up so I stopped and slept in praying position w heck of pillows to pad my kness! Much better!
So far I have been good :)
On behalf of RS sisters I absolutely appreciate, respect, love and am thankful for all your posts and the sharing of your journey!!! I've been following along with all of your posts. And you are GREAT! Thanks for keeping up to date with all thE RS sisters! (Sry I had to say that... U're so direct and it's wonderful!)
Thank you! I appreciate that. I love keeping up with everyone's posts as well :)
Thank you so much for posting!! As soon as i get home i will start practicing lol .. i'll be damned if i ruin any part of my surgery!! lol .. :-) xoxoxo
No problem :) I'll be following your journey... its coming up soon!!
Sometimes Dr's just cant change the shape of your butt. I think i might have the same issue come mine turn. But nonetheless you look GREAT!! I'm very happy for you. I do have one question .. Going back to your post "Would I do it again????" - - Do you feel that had you SEPARATED the procedures, recovery would've been better? Or did you mean you wouldn't do ANY surgery, at all (if you could go back)? If you read my journey, i originally was booked for a TT/BBL - and after seeing your results and those first couple of days that you were doing good, i was certain that i would go for it. But now..... i've decided to just do the BBL and get the TT at a later time. I have a 1 yr old, that JUST started walking and i feel that if i got both of them, i'll be stressed and recovery wouldn't be as smooth. Atleast with one of them PERHAPS it'll be easier!! Ughhhhh .. i don't know. Part of me just wants to close my eyes and just get both of them and deal with the consequences later!!! In your honest opinion, what would you do, if you were me?
I would definitely get it all done at once. One recovery! I personally would not have surgery again because the recovery is a long process.
What hurts is the area of lipo. My butt and tummy don't hurt.
Thank u! My doctor called me today .. he agrees with u. One Surgery, One recovery. If I can figure out how im going to lay in bed, then I'll do it. But I just cant figure it out .. I don't understand how laying on my side wont compromise the hips. I know u laid on ur tummy .. but were u flat on it? Did u put pillows? I need to see it lol
I know ure frustrated with this recovery .. but overall it hasnt been too too bad. Ive heard horror stories here on RS :/
I'll post a pic tomorrow, I used pillows
Yeah, actually today has been pretty OK, I even went out for dinner and drinks with my hubby (and my boppy pillow Lol)
Aww .. ure awesome! Thank you
I never posted a diary of my experience, but my doctor was awesome. He saw me the next day then day 7,14,21, and day 28. then once a month for the next 11 months. All included in the price.
Wow, that's a good deal. Who is your Dr?
Four to six months but it varies per PS! Hang n there! Lmbo cause although I had no pain just massive soarness and very stiff ... I often ask myself that same question and my answer remains still the same....ahh hell naw was I crazyyyyy!!!
I didn't do my research very well, if I would've known I'd be in pain 4-6 months I wouldn't have done it. Well at least I have 1 month down :)
It gets easier !
Your results look amazing he did a great job on your back and flanks. With my back looked smooth as yours. Pain in the lipo areas takes months to go away so just be prepared. I am a year out and still have some numbness in my flanks. Good luck with your recovery!
*wish my back*
Thank you! I love my results, but this recovery is tuff... thanks for the heads up on "months" for the pain to go away... hopefully it eases up a little
Your results are GREAT, we have a similar frame and I'm hoping for results like yours. How many CC's did you get in hips & butt?
800 in each cheek and 200 in hips