Flat Stomach! Thin Waist! Big Booty! - Suwanee, GA

Y'all I'm so ready for this BBL, till its not...

Y'all I'm so ready for this BBL, till its not funny!!!! I'm going to Dr. J, he do awesome work....and I just can't wait....Don't get me wrong, my body is not bad. Unfortunately, I have gained some weight. My stomach have gotten bigger, and yuck!!!! I just want my confidence level to be sky high how it use to be!!!!! I booked a consultation on Feb. 18th, for mid April....in the meantime, I'm going to lose some weight!!! Work out work out work out, and eat right!!!!! Anyone that knows any good iron medication let me know!!!! Also, if your consultation near mines with Dr. J....let's link up!!!!! Talk back to me ladies!!!!!

Weight!!!!!!!

I need to lose weight if anyone have any tips please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Pills!

What is the best iron pills out there!!!! I want to start some ASAP!!!

GETTING PUT TO SLEEP

OK Ladies....I am so terrifed about getting put to sleep......I guess the won't wake up part!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! pleeassseee help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Hemoglobin

What do your iron levels have to be to get the surgery?

Hey y'all!

I know i asked this before, but i went to get my blood checked....and I was wondering what does your blood have to be in order to get the surgery....also this is one of my wish pics!!!

um????

Hey is something wrong with RS?? Or is everyone ignoring me??? Lol!!! Talk back to me bbl sisters!!!

Date changing

Does anyone have a September date, that would love to have my August 13th date???!!!! Let me know ASAP!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Lol, nothing wrong. I think your profile is kind of hard to come by. How are you btw?
much*
so I know we should never ask but can I ask how much you are trying to get your weight down to? I am starting my journey but I currently live in Germany so I am researching doctors and I have to say I admire this man's work something serious. also were you able to be put on the books in a decent time? I would like to be able to get the surgery soons I get stateside. I am pretty 5'4 @ 119 (started at 116) and I am trying to weigh about 130 so I have enough fat for the surgery. PLEASE PLEASE keep us posted & post pics... best of luck with your surgery mama.
Hey girl, I was told to lose at least 30 pounds.....but my main issue is my stomach, I'm trying to get that Down....and yes my surgery was set a decent time....if you pay for it in full you can pretty much set your date...
I saw your comment about being put to sleep. I think that is normal to be afraid/anxious about it. Its a major surgery and its a big deal. I have been put to sleep before a few times and I still get nervous each time.. usually right before.. like minutes before hand but at that point its too late :) You will be fine and I cant wait to see or hear more about your experience
Thanks girl, I had my consultation and my patient coordinator made me feel better about it...
Congrats on your journey! A good iron supplement I used was Pur Iron. It really helped. For weight loss I strictly changed my eating habits. Believe it or not it really helped. Bake chicken, fish, more vegetables. No more rice, potatoes, sodas, popeyes, or McDonald's, lol. I started seeing a big difference quickly. I've had my sx and 25lbs lighter. Dr. J is gonna have you looking Fab.
Thanks hun! Where did you get the Pur iron from??
They sell it at Walgreens.
OK thanks!!
Congrats and good luck
THANKS GIRL, ARE YOU GETTING SOMETHING DONE AS WELL?
Try asking the doctor for a Rx for some Xanax or something to help relieve your anxiety before surgery. You will be fine though. It's all in your mind. It's normal to feel a little freaked out. I hada breast reduction and felt the same way. Everything was fine. Don't worry.
thanks girl!!!!!!! Im just so nervous about this whole thing!!!
Wonderful!!!!
I'm on herbalife now....it's working
Hey, where can i find that at?? And what does it do??
It's a store here in Memphis but I know there are a lot of people selling it..... The first week I lost 7lbs....substitute 2 meals with the herbalife shakes and eat 1 healthy meal of ur choice....it just helps u lose weight.
Hi I too am looking too get my BBL done with Dr J my consultation is the 22nd of April
Wow!!! Mines is April 23rd! Lol
Good luck with everything hun
Thanks girl!
Thanks girl!!!
Oh and I just saw your last post. They told me I needed to lose at least 15-20 lbs before surgery. I started doing Zumba everyday and cut my calories to 1200 a day. I'm down 25 lbs as of today. They called me Friday after I sent more pictures and told me I could stop losing weight now. I told them I want to lose about 15 more lbs so my bra rolls would disappear before surgery. So yeah, Zumba works for me. I eat lots of meat and veggies, Greek yogurt, egg whites and turkey bacon, fiber one snacks, fruit...stuff like that.
I am going to Dr. J in May. Good luck with your journey hun.