Flat Stomach! Thin Waist! Big Booty! - Suwanee, GA

Y'all I'm so ready for this BBL, till its not...

Y'all I'm so ready for this BBL, till its not funny!!!! I'm going to Dr. J, he do awesome work....and I just can't wait....Don't get me wrong, my body is not bad. Unfortunately, I have gained some weight. My stomach have gotten bigger, and yuck!!!! I just want my confidence level to be sky high how it use to be!!!!! I booked a consultation on Feb. 18th, for mid April....in the meantime, I'm going to lose some weight!!! Work out work out work out, and eat right!!!!! Anyone that knows any good iron medication let me know!!!! Also, if your consultation near mines with Dr. J....let's link up!!!!! Talk back to me ladies!!!!!

I am going to Dr. J in May. Good luck with your journey hun.
All these soon to be Dr. J girls! No one is going to be able to tell us NUTHIN!!!
Girl I can not wait!!!! :)

Weight!!!!!!!

I need to lose weight if anyone have any tips please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on herbalife now....it's working
Hey, where can i find that at?? And what does it do??
It's a store here in Memphis but I know there are a lot of people selling it..... The first week I lost 7lbs....substitute 2 meals with the herbalife shakes and eat 1 healthy meal of ur choice....it just helps u lose weight.

Iron Pills!

What is the best iron pills out there!!!! I want to start some ASAP!!!

Thanks girl! Q

GETTING PUT TO SLEEP

OK Ladies....I am so terrifed about getting put to sleep......I guess the won't wake up part!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! pleeassseee help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Congrats on your journey! A good iron supplement I used was Pur Iron. It really helped. For weight loss I strictly changed my eating habits. Believe it or not it really helped. Bake chicken, fish, more vegetables. No more rice, potatoes, sodas, popeyes, or McDonald's, lol. I started seeing a big difference quickly. I've had my sx and 25lbs lighter. Dr. J is gonna have you looking Fab.
Thanks hun! Where did you get the Pur iron from??
Congrats and good luck

Hemoglobin

What do your iron levels have to be to get the surgery?

They sell it at Walgreens.
OK thanks!!

Hey y'all!

I know i asked this before, but i went to get my blood checked....and I was wondering what does your blood have to be in order to get the surgery....also this is one of my wish pics!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

um????

Hey is something wrong with RS?? Or is everyone ignoring me??? Lol!!! Talk back to me bbl sisters!!!

Lol, nothing wrong. I think your profile is kind of hard to come by. How are you btw?
much*
so I know we should never ask but can I ask how much you are trying to get your weight down to? I am starting my journey but I currently live in Germany so I am researching doctors and I have to say I admire this man's work something serious. also were you able to be put on the books in a decent time? I would like to be able to get the surgery soons I get stateside. I am pretty 5'4 @ 119 (started at 116) and I am trying to weigh about 130 so I have enough fat for the surgery. PLEASE PLEASE keep us posted & post pics... best of luck with your surgery mama.

Date changing

Does anyone have a September date, that would love to have my August 13th date???!!!! Let me know ASAP!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon