BBL with Dr Fisher Next Year

Hi ladies So I'm new to this just joined today...

Hi ladies
So I'm new to this just joined today and finally called Dr Jimersons office yesterday to schedule a phone consultation.. Its for April 11th!! I was also put on a cancellation list but if any of you ladies could recommend an alternative on how I can move up the consultation date I would greatly appreciate it because April is a long time to wait!! Lol

Anywho after stalking this website for the last couple of months and seeing all the amazing results dr Jimerson patients were getting and seeing the before and afters pictures I said its about that time.. Got to get me a booty like all these ladies flaunting their booties on here ... So now I guess I'm officially part of the sisterhood yay! :)

I will update and also put up some pics of what I'm working with now because I have to get those into dr Jimerson office ASAP! :)

Just adding some wish pics. I would add pics of...

just adding some wish pics. I would add pics of what i look like now but I'm too embarrassed lol

I'm thinking Dra Yily now ...have a few concerns...

I'm thinking Dra Yily now ...have a few concerns with all this popularity and attention she's receiving .. but, I think she might be the best choice for me right now..Also some females were asking can she produce a big butt well ..i think she can if you ask her to because on one of her patients has a pretty big ass!!

Hey ladies I have lots of questions for my yily...

Hey ladies I have lots of questions for my yily patients and future patients, wanted to know what kind of epidural block she uses and what are some of the side effects and complications, and also I think I might bring my own garment with the butt out from Lipoexpress, do you guys think thats a good idea? How is the Yily's garment? Ladies plz enlighten me with your knowledge lol I need your help! Thanks

Haven't been on here for a while

Decide that I'll be staying in the states, after a year of following other peoples experiences of traveling to DR for surgery. I just feel safer staying here for surgery, so this is why I choose Dr. Fisher, he's price is reasonable compared to the other doctors and his results are great. So I am confident that he will give me what I want. I spoke to one his coordinators, Anna and so far so good. She is nice and informing. I do feel a little pressured though, just being honest. I want to finance my surgery, but I want to make sure everything is good, (utilization, co-signer on deck just incase,..etc) before I have her send in the application for me..and of course she tells me if I wait to long that the price might change. hmmm, but its w.e I'm not sweating it. I'm going to Dr. Fisher regardless. Any of you ladies experience the same? Anywho I have a pre op pic, plan on losing 10 more pounds.

wish pics

Deposit paid whoop whoop!!!

Spoke to Anna literally all morning, and made a deposit to lock in my price special. now i have to figure out my date, and put the down a deposit for that. I'm officially excited, that after years of lurking through forums and Facebook groups, I finally found my doctor! Cant wait to have the body I've always wanted.

Fisher Ladies!!

Any of you had lipo to the inner thighs, if so was it worth it. If you look at my pics you can see I have a lot of stubborn fat there, and I want to lipo the shit out of them. Any advice ladies? I know I don't have new ass pics for you but, could you kindly help me? plz lol

Just a little observation

Ok, so I guess if your not having surgery right at this second, and uploading pics of your new body you won't really get a response from anyone lol, but its cool. I spent a lot of years resourcing so I know what I'm getting into, and then there's always google. Any who made my list of things I'm gonna need, I'll verify with Vanity before I buy anything though, don't want to buy more then what I need.

This is the list
Female urinal
Bed pads (Tena)
antiseptic wash (wound cleaning)
first aid tape
surgical pads (curad comparably to ABD, but cheaper)
baby whips
antibacterial wash (Dial)
thermometer
bath sponge
Vedette 944 L
anti embolism socks
abdominal tablita
arnica cream
vitamin code raw iron (cheaper alternative to mega blood builder)
Lipo foam
boppy pillow
and of course the basics such as, tooth brush, paste, face cream, deodorant etc. As far as clothing I will keep it light by bringing stuff I already own (leggings, sweaters, robe, sleep gowns), might buy a maxi dress or two, tank tops etc.

Hope this list helps someone, don't know if vanity gives you surgical dressings, so I will ask my coordinator. Also I will be staying at a nice little studio, hopefully! with my boyfriend for a week. So if your at the rh during your stay you may not need most of the stuff I'm bringing.

Red Flags After Surgery

These are some of the complications that can arise after surgery, but I'm sure there are many more so ladies please do your homework so you are fully prepared for this surgery. ByeByeFatty_HelloHottie kind of inspired this post. Don't remember where I found this, but thought I would share it on my blog.

Red flags after surgery

Fever Over 101 Degrees
A slight fever is not uncommon after having surgery, but a fever over 101 degrees may indicate that you have an infection.

Unexplained Leg Pain
One of the major risks of surgery is the development of blood clots in the legs, a condition known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT). These clots can be very dangerous as they can travel through the bloodstream to the lungs or brain, causing difficulty breathing, a stroke or other problems.

Pus, Drainage or Streaks From Your Incision
Small amounts of clear drainage may come out of your incision in the days after surgery, but fluid coming from the incision that looks like pus or smells foul is a sign of infection. Red streaks on your skin that move away from the incision can also be a warning sign of infection.

Your Incision Begins to Pull Apart
If your incision begins to separate, your surgeon should be contacted immediately. Cover the wound with a moist bandage or clean piece of cloth, then seek medical attention. This complication may be prevented by holding pressure on the incision when coughing, rising from a chair or sneezing.

Inability to Urinate or Have a Bowel Movement
Contact your surgeon’s office if you are constipated or having difficulty urinating. Straining to have a bowel movement or urinate can increase the pressure in your abdomen and put stress on your incisions, and these symptoms can be signs of more severe complications. Do not use over-the-counter remedies without your surgeon’s approval.

Bloody, Very Dark or “Tarry” Bowel Movements
These are signs of blood in your stool and should be reported immediately, unless your physician specifically explained that you may experience some bleeding in the stool in the days immediately after surgery.

Coughing Up or Vomiting Blood
These are signs of a potential medical emergency, where blood is in the stomach or lungs. Contact your surgeon or seek medical attention immediately.

Severe, Unexplained or Uncontrollable Pain
If your pain was manageable after surgery but then becomes significantly worse or uncontrollable with no clear explanation, there may be a surgical complication.

Difficulty Breathing
A change in your ability to breathe is a significant problem after surgery and may indicate a serious problem, such as a blood clot in the lung. Do not ignore any problems with your breathing that begin after surgery. Seek medical attention.

Inability to Eat
If you have been discharged home to recover, your surgeon believes that you are able to obtain adequate nutrition from your diet. If that is not the case, your ability to eat changes or you cannot keep food and fluids down, your surgeon should be notified.

Increasing Weakness, Inability to Care For Yourself
If you seem to be getting weaker instead of stronger after your discharge from the hospital, or you are not able to care for yourself, your recovery may be in jeopardy. Be aware that you should slowly be getting stronger after your procedure, not having increasing difficulty with normal activities.

The Worst Headache You’ve Ever Had
If your doctor hasn’t told you to expect a severe headache after your procedure, and you do not normally suffer from severe headaches, you should seek medical attention. A severe headache can be caused by a blood clot traveling to the brain after surgery.
Dr. Johnathan Fisher

So far my experience has been with one of his coordinators.

Well good luck doll.
thank you, hope all goes well in DR as well with Duran, she's really sweet
Hey hun when are you going to Fisher I will be going next year as well haven't picked Ann exact date yet but will be flying from atl
well I haven't picked a date either but I'm trying to go march or april, dates seem to be filling up fast though ugh. I'm flying from Ny, and not sure if I'm staying at a recovery house or with my boyfriend. What date we're you thinking?
Im trying to get this same question answered lol. I want to know whats the difference between general anesthesia and a epidural block. How does it work? Is it stuck in your spine etc. i love her work. She is a true artist n very affordable. I emailed her last week. Just waiting on a response now. Good luck n God bless.
try webmd ..it answered some of my questions but i guess i will just have to ask the doctor for the specifics..
if the pics you posted are a patient of yily's then i have to give her props on that one! but me personally, i havent seen enough consistent photos of her work to be a fan. there are other pics from her that ive seen that i didnt think were that great. but i am also a little biased after seeing dr j's work! i am more comfortable going to him(october 2 2013!) because for one he's a man,and he knows what he would want to look at. and not to sound racist, but he's a brother-living in atlanta! lol so i KNOW he's going to hook me up!:)
yea your right but ..I think a lot of those females said they wanted a more modest ass, and were more focused on being sculpted so that may be why, but she's has a lot of new patients, so we just have to wait and see!! Oh yea and that girl is on Facebook and she tags yily on some of her pics and her friends comment about how yily did a great job on her...so i think she's legit
Yea a lot of Yily's early patients wanted natural looking behinds and a hourglass but she is defiantly a cold piece of work. Some doctor (I'm not saying any names) give a big ghetto booty and leave FAT everywhere , so what now you're still fat with a big booty?? No thanks sculpt me and give me more than I started with :)
I know exactly who your talking about lol.. and I agree with you. I don't understand how a ps can take your money and not give you the best results he or she possibly can !
@mzyummy-this is why i love this website, because everyone has different tastes, and are entitled to their own opinion!:)i do see what your saying about some doctor giving a ghetto booty and still leaving fat everywhere(without sculpting).i have tripped off of that myself:)but i see you mentioned jimerson in your blog as one of your possibilities, and you sounded a little concerned that yily may not be able to give you the "dumb" booty you said you wanted.if i had to choose between yily and jimmerson based on that-(because he also sculpts beautifully), ijs, id have to go with jimmerson! :))
You are Absolutely right lol but like you said that's y this site is useful. I think most people when they start looking for a PS & see excellent work they tend to wow'd ! I'm still in awe about some of the work I seen from all the docs! But to be fair some other docs butts are absolutely wonderful lol and better butts then I've seen from Yily ,however yilly has the best sculpting that I've ever seen So far , I know if I'm sculpted to perfection that my projection is going to look ridiculous!! ,but then again Yily has had a lot of conservative women that didn't request too much!! ,but when she get a hold of us booty hungry American women in Feb and March she's going to have.to produce. But I respect your view , because this is by far not a battle of docs .It's personal preference. I know that you are going to look Fab sis!!!! I pray that you get what you want and have a smooth.recovery!! Can't wait to see your Fabuttlous self ! :)
thanks!:) and same to you! xo
Amen to that!
Wow I want one.of those booties , team Yily !! ,I think she's popular right now for several reasons ,#1. She's the bomb.com, #2 jimeraon and Salama are booked up & her prices and production is great!!!
yep your right girl! Hope she can produce some results like that for me!!
I feel your pain... it is alil embarrassing posting naked pics of your body. Post a few with clothes on so we can get an idea of your shape.
will do
Welcome to #TeamJimerson!! Yes, the best suggestion for getting an earlier consultation date is to call at least once a week to see if there are any openings, and keep in touch with the patient coordinators. I'm not sure how ready you are for the procedure (financially), but if you are paying cash and can pay the full amount upfront, they can squeeze you in for a consultation, and put you at the top of the cancellation list for surgeries. So like if something opened up soon, if you are paying cash upfront, you would likely be first priority to fill that slot. There are ways to get moved up, but they have to know you are serious, and the slot has to open up. Best of luck girlie!! I am scheduled for my sx on April 15, but looking to move up to sometime mid-February.
thank you for the advice..best of luck to you as well!
Welcome to the team!!! :)
Welcome. I went to Jimerson myself & am very pleased. Good luck.
Thank you I stalked your profile for a while too lol ... You look amazing!! Do you have any tips on how to get an earlier consultation date?
Thank you :-) I would just stay in touch with Monica as much as possible & make sure you are on cancellations list. Good luck.