Thinking of going to Dra Yily Wish Pics

Hi ladies So I'm new to this just joined today...

Hi ladies
So I'm new to this just joined today and finally called Dr Jimersons office yesterday to schedule a phone consultation.. Its for April 11th!! I was also put on a cancellation list but if any of you ladies could recommend an alternative on how I can move up the consultation date I would greatly appreciate it because April is a long time to wait!! Lol

Anywho after stalking this website for the last couple of months and seeing all the amazing results dr Jimerson patients were getting and seeing the before and afters pictures I said its about that time.. Got to get me a booty like all these ladies flaunting their booties on here ... So now I guess I'm officially part of the sisterhood yay! :)

I will update and also put up some pics of what I'm working with now because I have to get those into dr Jimerson office ASAP! :)

Just adding some wish pics. I would add pics of...

just adding some wish pics. I would add pics of what i look like now but I'm too embarrassed lol

I'm thinking Dra Yily now ...have a few concerns...

I'm thinking Dra Yily now ...have a few concerns with all this popularity and attention she's receiving .. but, I think she might be the best choice for me right now..Also some females were asking can she produce a big butt well ..i think she can if you ask her to because on one of her patients has a pretty big ass!!

Hey ladies I have lots of questions for my yily...

Hey ladies I have lots of questions for my yily patients and future patients, wanted to know what kind of epidural block she uses and what are some of the side effects and complications, and also I think I might bring my own garment with the butt out from Lipoexpress, do you guys think thats a good idea? How is the Yily's garment? Ladies plz enlighten me with your knowledge lol I need your help! Thanks

Im trying to get this same question answered lol. I want to know whats the difference between general anesthesia and a epidural block. How does it work? Is it stuck in your spine etc. i love her work. She is a true artist n very affordable. I emailed her last week. Just waiting on a response now. Good luck n God bless.
try webmd ..it answered some of my questions but i guess i will just have to ask the doctor for the specifics..
if the pics you posted are a patient of yily's then i have to give her props on that one! but me personally, i havent seen enough consistent photos of her work to be a fan. there are other pics from her that ive seen that i didnt think were that great. but i am also a little biased after seeing dr j's work! i am more comfortable going to him(october 2 2013!) because for one he's a man,and he knows what he would want to look at. and not to sound racist, but he's a brother-living in atlanta! lol so i KNOW he's going to hook me up!:)
yea your right but ..I think a lot of those females said they wanted a more modest ass, and were more focused on being sculpted so that may be why, but she's has a lot of new patients, so we just have to wait and see!! Oh yea and that girl is on Facebook and she tags yily on some of her pics and her friends comment about how yily did a great job on her...so i think she's legit
Yea a lot of Yily's early patients wanted natural looking behinds and a hourglass but she is defiantly a cold piece of work. Some doctor (I'm not saying any names) give a big ghetto booty and leave FAT everywhere , so what now you're still fat with a big booty?? No thanks sculpt me and give me more than I started with :)
I know exactly who your talking about lol.. and I agree with you. I don't understand how a ps can take your money and not give you the best results he or she possibly can !
@mzyummy-this is why i love this website, because everyone has different tastes, and are entitled to their own opinion!:)i do see what your saying about some doctor giving a ghetto booty and still leaving fat everywhere(without sculpting).i have tripped off of that myself:)but i see you mentioned jimerson in your blog as one of your possibilities, and you sounded a little concerned that yily may not be able to give you the "dumb" booty you said you wanted.if i had to choose between yily and jimmerson based on that-(because he also sculpts beautifully), ijs, id have to go with jimmerson! :))
You are Absolutely right lol but like you said that's y this site is useful. I think most people when they start looking for a PS & see excellent work they tend to wow'd ! I'm still in awe about some of the work I seen from all the docs! But to be fair some other docs butts are absolutely wonderful lol and better butts then I've seen from Yily ,however yilly has the best sculpting that I've ever seen So far , I know if I'm sculpted to perfection that my projection is going to look ridiculous!! ,but then again Yily has had a lot of conservative women that didn't request too much!! ,but when she get a hold of us booty hungry American women in Feb and March she's going to have.to produce. But I respect your view , because this is by far not a battle of docs .It's personal preference. I know that you are going to look Fab sis!!!! I pray that you get what you want and have a smooth.recovery!! Can't wait to see your Fabuttlous self ! :)
thanks!:) and same to you! xo
Amen to that!
Wow I want one.of those booties , team Yily !! ,I think she's popular right now for several reasons ,#1. She's the bomb.com, #2 jimeraon and Salama are booked up & her prices and production is great!!!
yep your right girl! Hope she can produce some results like that for me!!
I feel your pain... it is alil embarrassing posting naked pics of your body. Post a few with clothes on so we can get an idea of your shape.
will do
Welcome to #TeamJimerson!! Yes, the best suggestion for getting an earlier consultation date is to call at least once a week to see if there are any openings, and keep in touch with the patient coordinators. I'm not sure how ready you are for the procedure (financially), but if you are paying cash and can pay the full amount upfront, they can squeeze you in for a consultation, and put you at the top of the cancellation list for surgeries. So like if something opened up soon, if you are paying cash upfront, you would likely be first priority to fill that slot. There are ways to get moved up, but they have to know you are serious, and the slot has to open up. Best of luck girlie!! I am scheduled for my sx on April 15, but looking to move up to sometime mid-February.
thank you for the advice..best of luck to you as well!
Welcome to the team!!! :)
Welcome. I went to Jimerson myself & am very pleased. Good luck.
Thank you I stalked your profile for a while too lol ... You look amazing!! Do you have any tips on how to get an earlier consultation date?
Thank you :-) I would just stay in touch with Monica as much as possible & make sure you are on cancellations list. Good luck.