My mind is made up. Houston,Tx

Hi Ladies, I'm new to realself as far as joining...

Hi Ladies, I'm new to realself as far as joining but not new to reading you guys journeys. I have been doing research on Dr. Jimerson since Dec. of '12 and had my mind set on him and him only to do my bbl bc his work is so amazing. I mean I kinda dislike the fact of him only being able to take out 5000cc and charging $900 for each additional area you need lipo'd, but I have to give props where props are do and he is amazing. Anywho, to get to the point last night I ran across a post about Dr. Cortes which is located in Houston where I live so started researching him. What I like about him he has a flat rate of 9,500 for the bbl and don't do additional charges that need to be lipo'd he does it all, chin too. Now talk about getting your monies worth. What I don't like is the fact out of all the reviews I've read on him his patients be in a lot of pain for a long period of time. Also, it seems he does everybody lift the same way they have a huge bottom, but I was hoping for an upside down heart and that's not what his videos showed. PLZ HELP has anyone had a bbl done by Dr. Cortes can I get some feed back?

Finally I feel better!!!

Had my consultation with Dr. Cortes today loved it. Also, ran into a few of my realself fam there and they look very nice. Love his work so Houston it is don't even have to leave home. So refreshing!!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Wilberto Cortes

Hi doll how you been??? can you please check your inbox
Are you liking your new body? I have sx with Dr . Cortes next month!
Hey girl how is everything? I'd love to hear from you doll! Kisses!
How are u hun?
Hey Im good a little stiff every now and then but overall better than I expected. How are you feeling? Do you have a follow up on Wed? If so Hope to see you there my appt is at 11:15
Hey Doll, praying that you have a successful sx!!!
Thank you so much boo everything went great Im doing everything on my own even came home and cooked for the family yesterday so I definitely thank GOD for that. Will post pic b4 today is out. Thanks again for thinking of me.
You are welcome!!! I'm glad you have strength, but please rest...it's time for someone to take care of you for a few days!!
Girl! Omg you are a strong woman I Could barley even walk right! But I'm blaming that on him lipoing my inner thighs! Did he get your inner thighs ?
WHOOP-WHOOP!!!!! Today is YOUR day! Sending prayers up for a safe and successful Sx. Please give her the body of her dreams Lord :-).
Thank you hun, I prayed that this recovery would be a breezy and GOD answered my prayers I've been doing everything on my own since I had surgery I was able to leave the hospital that morning. Anyway Thanks for your prayers and. I will get pic put up today soon as I wash up later on.
When is your SX date?
Tomorrow!!!!
Dr J was my 1st choice too but I picked Dr C because he was my 2nd choice, cheaper, and in my state. Dr J was much higher and you have to pay extra for a lot of stuff. I will say his booty be banging tho...lol Dr C work is great too but one thing I dont really like is his butts are more wide verses being more pocky. The butts look good from the front and from the back but when they turn to the side, it dont give you that pop like Dr J. Part of me as like its my body and im not gonna skimp on my body. The other part was like im not going to pay Dr J 4000.00 more for what Dr C can do. I ended up picking Dr C and I feel like I made a great choice. Ill be watching close to your story... God Bless
Check my pix out! My booty sticks out every position. Lol
Lol ok. Hold on. I'm finna check it out right now
Cuticutie question! Do you get the massage in Houston, if so who do you go to are do they come to your home? My surgery is in 12 days with Dr Cortes and Im trying to get on get on the ball. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
I know what you mean almostsexxy Im going to Cortes and when I get there to have my surgery Im definitely going to remind him whatever he do do not make my ass wide. I must admit I love his hips so he can do his thing with them.
I want a little hips but not too much. Im so scared he is gonna make them so wide that I look fat or I look skinny up top and big on the bottom. I want my top and bottom to blend. I feel like if im skinny on top and big on the bottom ill look like a pear or a pancake syrup bottle .....lmao .......................... HOWEVER, i do want a big booty. i was ALOT of projection and but no so much width in the hips... I just dont wanna look wide like a dump truck,...lmao. I am gonna remind him too and reshow him my "wish pix"
Did you schedule.it yet maam!!! Follow me.closely, I'm.going in in Tuesday!
Yes I rescheduled for Oct 4. Hope my Hemo & iron level is where it needs to be this time as I pray for you pray for me as well bc Im so ready to get this over with.
Girl, that's what I said!!! Can't wait for it to be over!!
Blessings!
Good Luck Doll, how r u?
Thanks boo to I had to reschedule do to blood level being where it needs to be but its ok better safe than sorry. Can't wait till see your transformation Dec 6 is a very special day my sons bday so special things is definitely in your future on that day yo body gone be banging.