My mind is made up. Houston,Tx

Hi Ladies, I'm new to realself as far as joining...

Hi Ladies, I'm new to realself as far as joining but not new to reading you guys journeys. I have been doing research on Dr. Jimerson since Dec. of '12 and had my mind set on him and him only to do my bbl bc his work is so amazing. I mean I kinda dislike the fact of him only being able to take out 5000cc and charging $900 for each additional area you need lipo'd, but I have to give props where props are do and he is amazing. Anywho, to get to the point last night I ran across a post about Dr. Cortes which is located in Houston where I live so started researching him. What I like about him he has a flat rate of 9,500 for the bbl and don't do additional charges that need to be lipo'd he does it all, chin too. Now talk about getting your monies worth. What I don't like is the fact out of all the reviews I've read on him his patients be in a lot of pain for a long period of time. Also, it seems he does everybody lift the same way they have a huge bottom, but I was hoping for an upside down heart and that's not what his videos showed. PLZ HELP has anyone had a bbl done by Dr. Cortes can I get some feed back?

Finally I feel better!!!

Had my consultation with Dr. Cortes today loved it. Also, ran into a few of my realself fam there and they look very nice. Love his work so Houston it is don't even have to leave home. So refreshing!!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon