2 week and still doing ok - Suwanee, GA

Ok I am going to get my BBL July 18, at 7:30 am...

Ok I am going to get my BBL July 18, at 7:30 am with Dr. Jimerson - Suwanee, GA

July 9- went for my pre op was surprised of all the med's( cost 140.00) I had to get..did not know of the shots I will have to give myself. Not happy about that at all...
I also went to my doctor for the medical clearence because it was lot cheaper ( cost $20.00)

I cannot post picture just yet have not takening any.
Not good at that kind of thing..

PLease let me know if there more I should know..Help just a little worried..

Will tomorrow is my big day.. I think I have...

Will tomorrow is my big day.. I think I have everything.
Meds, boppy pollow. I will post after it all over

Ok so it been two weeks and I will try my best to...

Ok so it been two weeks and I will try my best to tell what has happen.
day of surgey- i was there at 6;45 am and ready they gave my my legging and a took pictures of my old butt.
the doctors came and and talked for a few minutes and I was out. next time I woke up I had a new butt and some pain.
I had a bad upset stomach that lasted all day. this was the only day I took the pain med.
day 2 - pain not to bad just the suit they had me in was cutting into my back that cause more pain then anything. it is still a problem I have to wear a towel in my garmet so that It does not cut me. I was worried about giving myself the shots everyday and was so easy it did not even hurt.. I do think they give way to many pain pills you spend more money then you need too because you dont need that many.. or I should say I did not need that many.

day 7 -I got my drains out and I was sooooo happpy... I was alittle disappointed that the doctor did not even come in and check me out and see how I was doing. I only saw the nurse. I am very happy with the results I look great. But every one said that doctor J has a great bed side manner. I did see much of that he seem to come in very quickly and get out very quickly , plus not one person from the office call to check on you after. it Just seem like that want to get you in and get it over with.

would I do it again yes, he did a great Job but I would like him to care alttle more about me
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

with help of the folks on this site

pics
Hope everything is ok ..upload pics of that new booty!
Hey Best hope your healing well. You've been MIA since your procedure please come back and give us the scoop on your recovery.
You're so lucky to be in recovery already. August 8 can't get here soon enough.
Your going to make it so stay strong.
The first day I took that garment off . I just knew I was dying... God it hurt. It took a hour to get it back on... Before that I was thinking this is not to bad .. I doing great.. I was so wrong
So how is it going? Where are you staying?
Do they recommend that u take the garment off after 7days or u did so u cld take a full bath? I hv my consult next week & I'm scared & ready at the same dam time lol
The shots were about 85 dollars for 7 days. The other meds I did not really use I did not really need the pain med they upset my stomach . Now the suit don't know if I want 2 I don't like the one I have
Glad to hear it. So no extra charge for the shot(s)? Reading all the accounts of others just makes me even more anxious for my sx to be over with. Are you going to lipo express for a new garment after the 1st week? Thanks for your reply.
Everything went well!!! He give the shots to everyone. They are so you don't get blood clots . They really are not bad. I am in great health. The first day was pain.
That was the only day I took pain med.. The others days have been ok
Best, hope everything went well for you. Please tell us more about these shots. I'm going to same Dr & was never told about any shots nor has anyone else mentioned it. Was that just for you due to some health concern?
Hey its time!!!!!! Good luck.
yes it is, they give you about 5 med's for after your surgery, this one is for blood clots to be avoided
Is this shot that you taking realted to your surgery? if so what is it?
Just having to give myself a shot every day for a week and how I am going to feel after... I know he is a good doctor so I am not worried about that.

Has anyone gotten the Lymphatic Drainage massage? did they help?
@best is there anything specific that your worried about?
I live in ATL so I dont have to go far at all. They did have a cancellation and I was able to move my date up 2 weeks. I called every day to get in.
Good. Im happy for you. I have been having some deep thoughts on Dr.J. Today my brother just sd that his work is bettr than Salama. Will you be traveling from far? What shots are you going to have to give to yourself?
He got you in quck.....was there a cancellation?