Changing my Life at 50 Years Old - Suwanee, GA

I will be 50 years old next month. Ever since I...

I will be 50 years old next month. Ever since I can remember I have always wanted around butt. my flat butt has always bothered me. I always try to hide and cover it by wearing long shirts. If I turn to my side you will see a beginning of a curve but the middle of my butt looks mashed in. Almost like in squeezing my cheeks together. So long shirts give me the appearence of a butt. I really am not happy with my butt at all.

For years ..even in high school I worked hard at keeping my butt semi covered because of my severe embarrasement. I just remarried 2 yrs ago and I try yo hide my naked butt from my husband looking at it. After we have sex I always keep my long nighty close by so I can hurry and slip it on before I even stand up. I dont like my husband touching my butt because I don't want him to feel the flatness. This is a real problem for me.

I have been researching getting a new butt and out of all the plastic surgeos I believe Dr. Jimmerson will help me be proud to walk in front of my husband with my clothes off. I have my consultation in may. No one knew how bad my ugly butt has been a hindrance in my life. Even my family would make fun of my butt. I have always laughed it off around them but on my inside I feel so bad.

I think I have some draw backs. I am 50 , I am 5'4 245lbs. I wear a size 18. Im not sure there is help for me. I hope Dr. Jimmerson can help me. I have 5 months to try and lose weight before my appointment in May. Im just wondering if there is anybody my age that had a bbl. I sm going to chronicle my journey. I hope that I can change my life....finally

Look at my review. You will be fine! I am older too. I know exactly how you feel. A new you awaits. You are already beautiful!
Thank you!
I understand and I've been dumped by someone who said they loved and cared for me! But after seeing me naked he changed! I'm getting my coins together to get this done! I need some change! I'm 223 pounds and 5"5 in height! Nice face but no ass with a nasty gut! This has bothered me too my whole entire life ! I hate for people to look at me! I'm praying for a second job! Thus far I have 5300 toward this surgery ! I know my life will be different !