Brazillian Butt Lift with Dr. JIMERSON or Dr. SALAMA (Help Please!) -Suwanee, GA

Hi ladies. I have been on this site for a while...

Hi ladies. I have been on this site for a while now and finally made the decision that I will move forward with a brazilian butt lift. So now...I start my journal to plan and experience this life altering procedure. I sure hope that it will be worth the time, energy, and money. For the past four or five months I have read several reviews that have been mixed. I have to admit....I have not gone a day without looking at this site. :) While some people have completely loved their results others have experienced the total opposite. I have started to pay special attention to Dr. Jimerson and Dr. Salama because they are high on list to perform my BBL :). Recenlty I have came across a few patients that were not satified with their results by Dr. Jimerson and experienced horrible customer service. That was when I started to consider Dr. Salama. I love some of his results however I feel he might not be able to provide the hips I want but on the other hand he is 4,000 cheaper than Jimerson. I continue to go back an forth between the two. Decisions! Decisions! I just don't know who to go to.

I am currently scheduled to have my BBL Februay 2014 with Dr. Jimerson. I am started to think about all of the things I need to do. I am sooo nervious and anxious!!!!!!!!

7 months to go........

I have about seven months until my BBL. Is there anything I should I can do now to maximize my results? Maybe certain exercises. ... take certain medicine/vitamins? I'm still trying to decided between J Curves and Salama.

wish pictures...what do you think?

Do you think Dr. Jimerson or Dr. Salama is best to accomplish my wish pics?

Dr. J here I come

After stressing and reviewing so many reviews I have decided to go with Dr. J. I hope I love my results. Currently I am scheduled for Feb. 2014 however I am trying to get it done by the end of the year.

SUPPLIES???

Ladies,

I need help preparing for my procedure. What supplies do I need? Thanks in advance
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon