Brazillian Butt Lift with Dr. JIMERSON or Dr. SALAMA (Help Please!) -Suwanee, GA

Hi ladies. I have been on this site for a while...

Hi ladies. I have been on this site for a while now and finally made the decision that I will move forward with a brazilian butt lift. So now...I start my journal to plan and experience this life altering procedure. I sure hope that it will be worth the time, energy, and money. For the past four or five months I have read several reviews that have been mixed. I have to admit....I have not gone a day without looking at this site. :) While some people have completely loved their results others have experienced the total opposite. I have started to pay special attention to Dr. Jimerson and Dr. Salama because they are high on list to perform my BBL :). Recenlty I have came across a few patients that were not satified with their results by Dr. Jimerson and experienced horrible customer service. That was when I started to consider Dr. Salama. I love some of his results however I feel he might not be able to provide the hips I want but on the other hand he is 4,000 cheaper than Jimerson. I continue to go back an forth between the two. Decisions! Decisions! I just don't know who to go to.

I am currently scheduled to have my BBL Februay 2014 with Dr. Jimerson. I am started to think about all of the things I need to do. I am sooo nervious and anxious!!!!!!!!
I have spoken to Nancy and she is a complete sweetheart. Thank you so much for your comments.
Salama 100% !! I just had my 10 days ago and love the results
Thank you and congrats! I'm so happy you like your results! Did you get hips?

7 months to go........

I have about seven months until my BBL. Is there anything I should I can do now to maximize my results? Maybe certain exercises. ... take certain medicine/vitamins? I'm still trying to decided between J Curves and Salama.
Salama

wish pictures...what do you think?

Do you think Dr. Jimerson or Dr. Salama is best to accomplish my wish pics?
Hey Hun. We were both in that same boat, I first was going to go with Salama but after checking out jimerson and his pic oh my fish jimerson is the man that will give you the hips you want. I want a big booty and nice sexy hips and I know dr J will give me it. Good luck with your journey!!!!!
Oh my gosh** (damn I phone) lol
Do you have you date set?

Dr. J here I come

After stressing and reviewing so many reviews I have decided to go with Dr. J. I hope I love my results. Currently I am scheduled for Feb. 2014 however I am trying to get it done by the end of the year.

SUPPLIES???

Ladies,

I need help preparing for my procedure. What supplies do I need? Thanks in advance
Hi, did you get a date??
Darn phn...lol cont from below ...but that was 2012 so just always chk w ur consultant first. Lots of new incentives dr j is implementing into your life chnging experience! Dang i ndd to get paid huh...lol CONGRATULATIONS! !!!
Have you been assigned to a consultant yet? If not ask for Michelle. One thing abt going to dr j is that you will be given a list of things to get becz i knw becz i was a caretaker fr a friend and they told her to not to go spebding crazy on a lot of supplies cause dr j requires his pts to buy u the shots that you will ndd to give yourself or ur care taker administer the shots.They are ecpensive unless they have included it within the cost of ur proceedure!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon