Post Op w/ Dr. Fisher - June 15 Miami, FL

Pre-Op: Height: 5'4 Weight:...

Pre-Op:
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125lbs
Measurements: 36-30-34 (30 inch waist because I have wide rib cages, ugh -___-)

Pre-Op after weight gain: 145lbs
Measurements: 36-34-38

Alright where to start? So just like anybody else on this site, I have been a complete stalker of the "Brazilian Butt Lift" forum ever since last summer (2012). Just like many of us on here, whether we want a BOOTY & HIPS or wanted MORE BOOTY & HIPS .. I just needed a BOOTY and HIPS to save my self esteem. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with beautiful curves. My body was very narrow, flap jacks from the back, straight up and down, plus my butt sat super low.

Ever since I can remember, I have ALWAYS been somewhat self-conscious about my figure. In my case, I felt like it was a sick disease although everyone suffers from it somehow. I felt the need to try and cure it, so I started to hit the gym like crazy, and began to see the pounds dropping. Once I notice a difference, saw results, I then on became a GYM RAT. I finally lost all this weight, grew to be more comfortable in my own skin, and drew more attention to myself more than ever! But yet, I was still unsatisfied even with all the hard work I put in at the gym as well as watching my diet.

So then I thought about building a booty with weights. I worked out with my buddy who is a personal trainer and is into body building. No matter how many weights I force myself to push with my glutes and legs, the little difference did not meet up to my expectation in what I wanted my butt to look like. I was so desperate for a booty, I felt like I tried every way in the book aside from having surgery to achieve a butt. My nieve ass even took Maca Roots (which supposedly helps you grow a butt), and when no results came from that, I ordered me a bottle of Dime Curves (booty pills) which was more money down the drain. I tried corset training and that was very short lived. As you can tell, I was on a cold mission to obtain me some curves I tell ya!

When all fails, I started to look into having surgery to enhance my nonexistent curves. I googled "Brazilian Butt Lift" and that is how I stumble upon this website. Although I didn't have a review, profile, or anything with Real Self, I still became an addict. I was on here as if it was Facebook or something while reading each and everyone's review. At that time, all I saw was Dr. Salama's name on every review. I then began to look into him since his results from what I saw was AMAZING even with thinner girls that barely had any fat to work with which I considered myself at the time.

I gave him a call last Summer in August but Nancy told me that he was booked up like 3 months out for a consultation .. something crazy like that. So my impatient ass was just like um yeah, I need me something like pronto and end up not setting up anything with them. As I continue looking for my surgeon, I saw this before and after picture on the side of RealSelf which makes me believe is the picture that has drawn a lot of girls to Dr. Jimerson during their research. Y'all know, that picture with the chick that's wearing the pink panties in her post-op picture. I was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNN, she was about my size and now she has all of that"?!

Once I clicked the picture which lead me to Dr. Jimerson's site, I instantly knew I wanted him to be my doctor. I started to thoroughly research him on RealSelf, reading reviews and what now. But once I seen how much he was charging, I was like AWWW HELLL NAHHH, NEXT! Yeah, I had to place him at the bottom of my barely optional list I had going one because his prices was surely out of my budget for real.

Back on my mission for a surgeon that can deliver booties. Weeks of researching, reading updates, looking at before/afters day and night, I still was convince that Dr. Jimerson was the one for me even if his prices was up there. Still, I wasn't really trying to pay that much so I kept searching. I started to hear more about Dr. Campos and witness some of his work. Yes, I was truly amaze and thought he sculpted bodies like a pure artist but my man was not having it. He was already against me for wanting to have this surgery but yet supportive because he knew I wanted to get it done BAD. Still, he was not down with the whole getting work done outside of the country so that was out of the question.

I was getting very antsy with getting this done so I finally caved in and went with my gut feeling to go ahead and fork out the $11,000 for a booty. I believe it was around the end of August 2012 when I called Dr. Jimerson's office to set up a consultation. He was booked up until the end of November for phone consultations. I set of my consultation on Dec 3, 2012 which was a Monday because I had that day off and wanted to be by my phone at all times so I didn't miss his phone call. The gal then gave me a quote which was $8,800 for the BBL, $1,000 for hips, and $900 for bra roll = $10,700. I made myself to believe that I was not going to put a price on my body and my happiness.

After Dr. Jimerson's whole publicity stunt on the T.I. & TINY'S show on VH1 which I thought was a smart marketing choice on his end, I heard the whole rumor about him marking up his prices which was true, I started to freak out! I didn't know if the quote that I received during my set up for a consult was going to be honor because I didn't put down a down payment to save a surgical date. I was afraid that by the time I had my consult in December, he would have already marked up his prices and I would of end up with a different quote because I didn't make a deposit. Plus, he was getting so popular and I started to see his name pop on Real Self more and more each day.

I knew I wanted a date the beginning of 2013 just in time for the Summer and I was afraid that he might be booked up until then. I was so sure that I wanted to go to Dr. Jimerson, I then got a hold of a patient coordinator Michelle who is very upbeat and friendly. Thank goodness for her, she helped me lock in a date before I even had my consultation. I put down my $500 deposit to save the date, the quote remained $10,700, and I was a happy camper.

While I was waiting for my consultation to roll around, I began my weight gaining journey which of course I dreaded! I mean how do you go from being an organic eating gym junky to not watching what you eat and barely lifting a dumb bell? Well it was actually easier than I thought, I completely let myself go, stopped going to the gym, and ate anything I wanted (which was the fun part about this whole process). I gain weight easily so that really wasn't a problem for me. I went from being 125 to 130 before my phone consultation. I knew I didn't want to gain no more than 15lbs for sure.

Finally December 3rd came along, had my phone consult which was supposed to be at 12:00p.m. but didn't get a call until an hour and a half later. I called the office to make sure they didn't forget about me, they informed that they were running behind of course, and that they will call me back shortly. I was completely fine with this. I finally got a call from one of the patient coordinators, talked to them for a little bit, and then they told me Dr. Jimerson will give me a call shortly. Anyways, my phone consult only lasted about 15 minutes if that since I didn't really have any questions thanks to Real Self. Jimerson did want to make sure that I gain the extra 10lbs and that I did.

While I anxiously waited for March to arrive, I was so disgusted with what I saw in the mirror. Sigh, the sacrifices you make to get a booty. I ended up gaining about 18lbs or so. I completely shut down my whole social life, I didn’t want to be seen in public with all this weight I have been gaining. So if it wasn’t work or a super special occasion that I needed to be at, I was strictly being a home body. Hell, I didn’t even celebrate New Year’s because I was so damn self conscious about my body. My man understood where I was coming from so it didn’t bother him and plus, he doesn’t like to go out as much either.

As the days got closer, I accumulated everything I needed for the surgery, my medical clearance was good to go, and I booked my flight through CheapFlights.com for my boyfriend and I. We decided to stay for 15 days just so I can at least prepare myself for the flight back home. My boyfriend was in charge of booking our hotels because he has a buddy that’s a manager for the Holiday Inn. So he ended hooking us up with cheaper rates which in my opinion still seem a bit expensive. He also wanted to stay in midtown (downtown Atlanta) so it’ll be easier for us to sight see and what not.

We arrived to Atlanta (03/04) drove around, went to The World of Coca-Cola, and I ate at Chicken Fil A for the first time. I had my pre-op appointment the next day with one of the nurse ‘Geeta’ who is seriously awesome you guys. We basically went over my medical history, what I should expect, and she answered any questions I had because she too had her butt done. Her booty looked super natural and fit her frame very nicely. She also gave me my prescription list and advises us that there is a pharmacy across the way where you can pick up your prescriptions. Although I didn’t have my pre-op with Dr. Jimerson, he kindly stepped in to introduce himself so I very much appreciated that.

My boyfriend and I ended up going across the street to pick up my meds. My medical insurance helped me a bit and I ended up paying like $130 for everything. Next morning was the big day and I was first in line (Dr. Jimerson performs 3 BBLS a day). We arrived before anyone from the office did. Once we walked in the office, Geeta took me back, had me change into the gown, put my hair up, and the compression socks on. I then walked back into the room where Geeta asked me some more medical concerning questions and then she stuck me with the huge IV needle. Luckily, I am not afraid of needles at all which is a good thing because you see them quite a bit with this procedure. After that, the anesthesiologist (forgot his name but honestly, the most comforting, and friendly man. He was very sweet as if he was going to perform the surgery on my ass) Anyways, he stepped in and informed us on all the side effects with anesthesia and what not. Dr. Jimerson walks in next to mark me up. We made small talk such as him asking me how we heard about him; I asked him how he came up with the name “Dr. J curves”, told him I wanted my booty to look like 1 of his patience’s in the picture I brought in and yeah. About 10 minutes later, anesthesiologist comes back in, and juiced me up.

I woke up on my back, cold as hell, gazing around with the nurse and Dr. Jimerson looking at me. Dr. Jimerson then walked away, I asked the nurse if Dr. Jimerson touched my inner thighs and she said yes .. I thought “DAMMIT” because I really didn’t want my inner thighs touch but whatever. Do what you do to give me the best results. She asked if I was able to get up, I rolled my ass off the bed, we walk to the bathroom because they want you to pee to make sure everything is working correctly I assume. I wasn’t able to tinkle so she just helped me get dress and they just let me go. Nurse who is such a cute little thing walked me to the car.
Breakdown:
Total= 3800
In- 800 CC in each cheek
300 CC in each hip

Post Op Measurements: 36-31-43

When I got back to the hotel, I wasn’t in pain. It’s definitely more stiffness if anything. My boyfriend warmed me up some soup and I had no trouble eating it. After I ate, I was just straight chilling on my stomach. Second day post op was probably the worst, although I wasn’t still really in pain, I was sore as hell. My man made sure I kept up with my meds and at 11:00A.M. for the next 6 days (when you wake up from surgery, you get your first lovenox shot and the next 6 days, you take your shot at the same time as the first) my baby gave me my shot. You can shoot in it your arms, outer, or inner thighs if you didn’t get your inner thighs done.

After 48 hours, they want you to take your garment off so your skin can breathe, and you can wash it. As much as I wanted to rip that damn garment off my body to get out of that uncomfortable thing to see what I was working with, it was a B*TCH to get off!!!! My man and I were struggling for real! We were not able to get it over my booty and hips and I couldn’t help but whine and cry because it do hurt, not going to front. My man was getting so frustrated and was complaining on why I went so damn big for? That shit wasn’t helping so I shut the door on him while my garment was still on. I snap the garment back on and just said “F*ck it, going back to bed.” Hour later, I got back up, and we tried again. I was so determined to get it off; I just pulled it down as hard as I could not giving a damn about the pain nor the fat cells. Sure enough we got it off and it felt GOOD. My man cut around the holes so there wasn’t as much pressure on my booty and it actually helps a lot.

During my first week of recovering, I wasn’t really in pain. It was definitely more stiffness and soreness if anything. So annoying as hell when you’re limited to move or stretch but whatever. I got to admit, I rather be stiff and uptight than intolerable pain. I was dreading for a massage by the 4th day to get all this fluid out so I googled lymphatic massages in Atlanta. I already spent $10,700 for the surgery plus the extra expenses for the trip so I couldn’t afford to pay no $80-100 for just one session. But then I found out about this place called The Wellness Sanctuary located in midtown Atlanta (http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-wellness-sanctuary-inc-atlanta). The owner whose name is Tatiana is an AH-MAZING masseuse you guys. I was so fortunate to have found out. She’s not only an amazing masseuse but an overall amazing person. She’s knowledgeable, passionate, and definitely knows what she’s doing when it comes to massages. I was already comfortable with her with my 2nd session. Each session, I notice a difference in my body. My body was smoother; I was less tense, and I definitely could move around a lot easier. She would let me know on how fast I was healing and of course I felt like she had a par-take in that. After I left our sessions, I was able to walk a lot better. She charges $50 per session but if you buy a package, she takes $10 off so I bought 5 sessions and paid $200. She also commutes to you if you prefer that and charges an extra $20. She’s was very much worth it IMO. Please give her a call if y’all are looking for lymphatic massages in ATL. Tatiana - (206) 856-3864. He business is called The Wellness Sanctuary.

Five day post-op, I notice some unevenness with my butt. To me it looked like the left side was healing and going down a lot faster than my right so my right cheek was bigger than the left.. ahhh hell. On the 7th day, I got the annoying drain removed, wahoooo! I did not get to see Dr. Jimerson during my 7th day post op appointment nor did I bother asking because I’m sure he’s busy. Nurse Kim came in to take out my drain and I was quite surprise she didn’t have an ass on her but she did mention she’s going to get it done in May. Join the booty club girl! I voiced my concerns about the unevenness and how I still have these flaps on my back. She told me I was still swollen and it’ll be gone within 6 weeks..mmm kay, we’ll see about that. With the whole unevenness situation, both of your butt cheeks do not heal the same time. So 1 cheek could be healing faster than the other and possibly 1 cheek could be absorbing more fat than the other which I hope that’s not the case with me. Oh I pray that it’ll all even out once the swelling has gone down. I do have to say that I was confused on why I was put in a shot leg but out garment from lipo express when I got my inner thighs done? Dr. Jimerson couldn’t put me in long leg ones that he uses to use or at least a ¾ leg garment? I barely had any compression on my inner thighs so all the swelling went down my legs. I was pretty irritated about that. Tatiana (my masseuse) suggested that I purchased thigh high compression garment to help keep the swelling down. There goes another $40.00.

While I was in Atlanta, I barely left the hotel. The only time I left was to get my massages or make a quick run to Walmart. Other than that, I cooped myself up the room just to recover better and make sure I got plenty of rest. Let me tell you that you’ll be getting those “stares” from people and they aren’t looking at anything at anything else but that swollen ASS. My man on the other hand was kicking it and seriously enjoying the night life there. He met a concierge at the first hotel we stayed at who was also a night life promoter that had all the hook ups so he pretty much kicked it him for the next few days. I was happy that he met a few good people and creating new friendships. I was a little jealous that I couldn’t experience Atlanta like he did but I had to keep in mind that my mission in the first place was to come up here, get my big booty, and go home.. Point blank.

The plane back home was so uncomfortable for me plus there was a 3 hour delay due to the rain so that was seriously a BITCH. I flew Delta so I had no problem with them letting me stand in the back when the seat belt light turned off. I didn’t purchase a boppy pillow because I didn’t think it would give me the support I needed so I bought a foam roller (the one’s you use for stretching from Walmart $14.95) and placed it under my thighs. That was still uncomfortable as hell and it kept sliding off the seat every time I tried to adjust myself. I also had a pillow that’s suppose to give you more comforting support when you seat and placed that behind my back. My flight was 5.5 hours long and out of those 5.5 hours; I probably went to stand in the back for about an hour or so. Being on a place for that long and couldn’t be able to sit was just pure hell. I was so sore from coming off the place because majority of the time I was holding myself up to make sure I didn’t put any pressure on my butt.

Finally, home sweet home! I definitely made a mistake on having to be at work the next day from coming back from Atlanta. I woke up the next morning being 12 days post op to get ready for work and let me tell you that I was not pleased in what I was seeing. The swelling has already gone down tremendously from my ass so of course my booty looked a lot smaller. My waist still looked huge and my belly was puffy. I kept asking myself did you really spend $14,000 to look like this? Didn’t I pay $900 to fully lipo my bra rolls but yet, they’re still existent. I was honestly depressed yo like emotional to the max. I crawled back in bed and just cried to my boyfriend. Of course my man was trying to comfort me and calm me down, he kept telling me that I looked good, give it time for all the swelling to go down. Yes, I am ONLY 12 days post-op but I can’t help but think that there ain’t no way in hell will I be satisfied with my results after all the swelling subsides. My back was a mess, my tummy was puffy, and my ass was disappearing in front of my damn eyes. I calmed myself down, got myself together, and went to work. I only work with 2 older ladies who are coo as hell so they knew about the booty. I do drive to work and to be honest, I really don’t have a fancy way of driving. I just placed a pillow under my things, and incline the seat to where I’m sitting up super straight. There’s no pressure on my butt so It works okay but if y’all have a more comfortable way to drive, please let me know.

17 days post op- I have lost 3 inches off my butt + hips from being 1 day post op, unfortunately, that’s expected. My right butt cheek is still bigger than my left and right hip sticks out further than my left. I noticed that the right side of my bra roll has less of a fold than my left. My left bra roll still has a chuck of fat and I’m pretty sure I’m not mistaken it for skin because my skin is not that thick. This procedure is truly an emotional roller coaster. I thought I was fully prepared but you don’t know how prepared you are until you actually go through it. Am I happy with my results thus far? No I’m not completely happy because I’m still recovering but I will say my shape is a HUGE improvement and I thank Dr. Jimerson for the improvement on my body for sure. Do I think it was worth the whole $10,700? Absolutely not, I feel like I could have went with someone else that has better lipo techniques if I knew my skin was too tight in order for the fat cells to survive to achieve a big butt at least.

I’m not trying to knock on Dr. Jimerson’s work. I think he’s truly the BOOTY doctor and the right surgeon if you’re looking for curves! It’s not his fault that my skin was too tight for all the fat cells to survive. All he could be is lipo the fat out and inject it back into your ass. After that, it’s up to your body to determine your results. However, I still feel like I could have gone somewhere cheaper than him to achieve better lipo and probably same size butt/hips. I do think about what if I have gone to Salama instead? Would I have better results coming out of his office? I guess I’ll never know unless I gain weight again and shoot for a round 2 which is certainly NOT out of the question. If the left side of my butt + hips looked just as good as my right and both of my bra rolls were fully lipo, I would be very content with my results. Like I said, I’m only 17 days post op .. I’m still giving my body time to heal. Each day gets better and better just as long as my butt/ hips doesn’t lose anymore volume, I should be fine. My results are very, very, VERY natural looking. Although natural looking isn’t a bad thing, I didn’t spend the kind of money I spent to achieve natural. If that was the case, I would have saved a lot of money, and gone with Yily or Campos which aggravates me when I think about it. It’s like would I have received better results if I went with someone cheaper? I guess you really don’t get what you pay for.

17 days Post Op Measurements: 36-30-41

My booty isn't the biggest but I have a butt now y'all! A cute one at that and it fits my frame nicely. From this day on, I will be enjoying what’s left of my booty + hips, and making the best of it. I will be focusing on more important things rather than just my looks. Well I appreciate y’all taking your time to read my review and I thank members of RealSelf. If it wasn’t for this website; I would have been clueless about this procedure, and ended up with butt implants or something. I know how annoying it could be when you’re trying to find reviews about long term results or curious on how someone is doing so I’m going to make sure I keep RealSelf updated as frequently as possible up to a year at least. I see a round 2 in my future so I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere. I wish everyone the best with their journey & just enjoy life! Happy healing y’all

Awesome and inexpensive Lymphatic masseuse in the...

Awesome and inexpensive Lymphatic masseuse in the ATL. Tatiana- (678) 856-3864. My dumb ass put down the wrong area code for her number lol smh

While in Atlanta, I kept going back and fourth...

While in Atlanta, I kept going back and fourth with the sizing for the compression garments. When people say wait to buy an extra garment until after surgery because you won't know what size you'll be, they were very right about that! While I was in Atlanta, I sent my man out to perfect bodies (which is lipo express but named differently) to get me a size small garment for when all my swelling goes down. Well I tried to put the size small on while I was only 9 days out to see if I could even get it on. Yeah, that was not happening and those garments are mad expensive too. I didn't think I would ever get into a size small so my man and I went back the next day to exchange that garment. At first, I'm like I should just get a thong compression garment instead since I don't need compression on my butt/ hips. I exchanged the size small butt out garment for a thong compression garment in a small and a medium, $80 a piece while the butt out garment is $130, I end up paying an extra $22. I wore the thong compression garment the next day for a few hours while we were out and I don't think the thong lipo express garment gives you the same compression like the full body ones do. My undesisive ass had to ask my baby to go back for the 3rd time and exchange the 2 thong compression garment for another medium one. He puts up with my annoying ass y'all lol now that's love. But anyways, I was just going to take the medium garment into a simsterest, have them stitch in the waist a bit so that way it feels like a small around the waist and a medium closer to the butt part. They didnt have the garment I wanted so they said they would order me one and have it sent to my home (there is a shipping fee). cI lost about and inch and a half from the swelling going down ever since I got back from Atlanta. I assumed that I could possibly get into a size small garment now so I had to call lipo express to see if they sent out my medium garment which they didn't. I asked if they could just send out a small instead. I got the small in the mail today and I still can't get it over my hips. I need more compression around my waist area because the medium creases on me now. These garments are crucial too for your recovering stages. I'm going to wait, see if I could potential get into the size small garment in 6 weeks. If not, then I need to find a new garment. Anybody knows a good stage 2 garment to invest in that gives good compression?

2 + Years Post-Op BBL w/ Dr. Jimmerson. Rd 2 w/ Dr. Cabral

Hello ladies & possibly gents! I'm back for an update as well as starting my round 2 with Dr. Cabral (hopefully) I'm still in the process of trying to reach him. I contacted him on whatsapp & the only thing I got from him is "hola" & a Instagram image of his prices. It states $3,500 for lipo around your waist & grafting to your butt/hips. Also, $5,500 if you wanted to include your breast.

I paid in full to have my surgery w/ Dr. Fisher on June 15 but in all honesty, I am completely obsessed with Dr. Cabral's work despite his passed that I'm sure a lot of us have read. I am in good health & as long as I keep it that way.. I pray that everything will be smooth as my first BBL.

Anyways, about my results.. I'm happy that I have more booty than before but not satisfied for the amount of money I paid, not even close actually. During the time, I was so caught up in the hype of Dr. Jimmerson.. I didn't care how much I had to pay for his work. Till this day, I can say the money that I spent for this whole thing was definitely not worth it. I'm not bashing or saying it's the Doctors fault. I honestly should of done more research about this procedure.

I went in with 38 inches around my butt/ hips, day 1 post op I was 43 inches, and now I am 39 so that's only a 1 inch gain. With the weight gain for my round 2, I gained another inch so now I am 36-32-40. Also, my hips have completely diminished. He also left me with back fat that I paid an extra $900 for and I still have them flaps but whatever.. That will be use for my round 2.

I am a complete fan of the Doctors in DR -and I am looking forward to becoming a "Cabral Barbie". Plus, I spent so much money on my round 1, I can't fathom shelling out a few thousands for my round 2 here in the states again. Although I have scheduled my appointment with Dr. fisher, I have to go with my gut feeling & take my ass to DR.

Once I get in contact with Cabral, get a day booked, I will reach out to Vanity for my refund. I pray that they don't give me a hard time with my money because I do not want to unleash my gettoh side. I'm looking for a buddy too so hit me up! Best of luck to you dolls. ????

Round 2 with who?

So I have paid in full for Dr. Fisher on June 15 and put down a deposit with Moni @ New body Recovery but I'm really considering DR. Honestly, I'll be paying pretty much the same amount so it's not about money. I just want to make sure I receive the results I desire this time around. Lord knows I'm not trying to go for a 3rd round. I'm not doubting Dr. Fisher isn't going to deliver me hips & a bigger booty but what about his lipo skills? Have any of you question his lipo? I have those back folds that bothers me so much, I want to be sure those get sucked out for good.

Also, I read that he's been getting over booked & vanity is pressing on girls to go with a different surgeon once they arrive to he clinic ?!? What kind of shit is that? If it isn't Fisher or even Hasan, I don't want to see any other doctor. Crazy how you think you want to go to a specific surgeon, then in a blink of an eye, you want to change doctors! My ass is too indecisive seriously.

Cabral's work is beautiful .. That small snatched waist with the full hips/ booty got me so confused on who I would like to go to. Maybe once I see more Fisher dolls, I'll be convince he's the man for me. Seeing is believing. I just have 9 more weeks so I better snap out of this shit real quick. Stick with Fisher or.... Hmm?

I'm sticking w/ Dr. Fisher

I have decided to stick with Dr. Fisher although my heart was so set on Cabral, I know receiving my refund from Vanity is going to be a hassle. I can't have my blood temperature rising & stressing myself about it so I will keep my date - June 15. Is anyone else going to him on that day? Seems like a gang of us are scheduled with him in June! Boy, is that man going to busy or what?!? I just hope he doesn't wear & tear himself to the point where his work isn't consistent.. But nah, I know that man will pull through & sculpt us the way we all know he's capable of doing. Positive thinking :)

I wil be staying at New Body Recovery, hopefully for 7 days. Moni is going to get back to me to see if I can stay the extra day since I initially booked 6 with her. So far, she never fails to return any of my text messages, & she's pretty fast at responding! I have read great reviews about her so it puts me at ease to know I will be in good hands. Her website is http://www.newbodyrecovery.org. I don't know how up to date her schedule is but it is posted on her website if anyone wants to check for availability. On a side note, I'm really loving how these Hasan girls are looking tho!

Pre-Op body after my Rd 1 w/ Dr. Jimmerson.. Sad

Finding a great plastic surgeon that does really well with lipo-sculpting is KEY to this procedure. It's one thing to have a bigger booty, but having a small waist so your booty can pop even more is ideally. These pictures are me with weight gain over the past year. I hope once it's been sucked out, purified, & stuffed back into my butt.. The results will be more permanent this time around. Oh how I hope & pray! My first round, I had to gain weight in a short amount of time. So I'm not sure if that had to do with my outcome as well, like maybe the fat that was used wasn't sufficient enough or maybe my body just doesn't take new fat that well like other bodies do? Who knows? All I know is that I pray that Dr. Fisher will work his talent on me.

Refund from Vanity?

Is really that difficult to receive your refund back? I read that they tell people it will take up to 4-6 weeks but even after that, they still see no refund? What's the point of their 100% refund policy? Am I going to have to hire a lawyer or file a small claims court if I decide to get my money back? Anyone else recently had any issues?

8 more weeks until Miami

I made up my mind for sure & I'm sticking with Fisher! I will be going to Colombia for a round 3 just to switch out my breast implants, ab etching, & maybe just maybe another BBL if it's needed! Haha. Colombia is started to get popular & their lipo results are crazy amazing! Their boobies are fantastic as well. I would of went there for my round 2 but just skeptical I wouldn't achieve enough booty so I will be going there for ab definitions & touch up if needed.

If anyone is interested

I wonder if it'll just be easier to sell my date than ask for my refund back from vanity? I really do love Fisher's work but I keep thinking I would save a lot of money & time if I just got my round 2 plus boobies all at once. Dr. fisher doesn't do breast augmentation w/ BBL. If I can't get my money back or sell my date.. I will go with Fisher.

Boobies are going to have to wait.

No more of this wishy washy sh*t, I'm sticking with Fisher! I have no time to be indecisive. I only have 5 more weeks after this week so I really need to get my sh*t together. I will have to plan my boobies for another trip & focus on the booty first. At least I know I will be more comfortable laying on my tummy.

I'm more nervous & anxious this time around. I think it's because all of the negative things I have been reading. I also had someone to hold my hand the entire time while I was traveling & coming home during my first round. This time, I will be traveling alone & staying with Moni @ New Body Recovery so I know I will be in good hands when I get there. Plus, God will be on my side the whole way through so I guess I won't be all alone after all. I believe everything will go smoothly & Dr. Fisher will sculpt my body beautifully :)

31 more days!

So after this week, I will only have 4 more weeks to go for my round 2. My time is seriously just around the corner. I couldn't be more nervous, anxious, & excited! But honestly, I am dreading the no sitting part. My first round, I truly did not flat out sit directly on my ass until about 6 months in! I was so use to babying my ass & not fully sitting on it.. It was weird.

Anywho, I also wanted to mention that not everyone at vanity sucks. All the things that you hear about Vanity not being responsive & they just go ghost after they receive payment from you could be true. But honestly, my coordinator Lia still answers all my questions via text messages. I get so paranoid thinking that she's not going to answer & who the hell is going to help me? But she hasn't failed to answer any of my questions. She maybe be quick & simple with you but she did not leave me hanging. I truly appreciated that from her & I'm really thankful she's my coordinator. I recommend asking for her if anyone decides to go through Vanity.

So far, my communication with my coordinator has been effective. I've also been seeing some awesome results from the Fisher Dolls which makes me that much more excited about surgery! I really do like the shelf look he intially gives because that's where my fat lacks on my butt. I just have a really good feeling about this. I still need to get my labs done, get the OKAY from Vanity, & I should be a Fisher Doll June 15! Happy Healing Everyone!

Pre-Op Pics

I hate this weight gain during the Spring. The things we do for booty.. sigh"

1 more week until I see Dr. Fisher! :)

I have exactly a week left until I see Dr. Fisher. I'm soooooo nervous yet excited for my round 2. I'm also dreading the no sitting for a few weeks. I pray that everything will go accordingly. I just received my faja today & it's really impressive how it does help lift the booty.

4 more days!

I've fax my labs at least 4 times as well as emailing it to 3 different people - Natalie, Yolonda & to Yuliet (one of Dr. Fisher's assistant). I know they're busy AF so I actually get really surprise when I receive a response from them but also appreciate it. Yolanda & Yuliet both responded & told me that they will update my labs into my patient portal.

Everything will be finalize once I receive that call stating that my labs are clear & I'm good to go. My hemo is 14.1 thank you jesus! I gained a good 10lbs (5'4 / 150lbs) & pray that Dr. Fisher will suck me dry plus put most of that fat to good use. I'll be arriving on Sunday & my surgery will be on Monday. God is good, god is great!

I was panicking for a moment!

Yesterday morning which was Friday, I received a call from Vanity's lab department saying that my labs looked good except for my urine test came back infected. Carolina who was really sweet ask me to retake my U/A . I'm over here flipping balls because I'm like oh lord, what if my results doesn't come back in time & I have to reschedule?! So I went to my medical center who advise me to go to a different medical center because it was guaranteed that I would receive my results within 24 hours.

I finally went to get my U/A done again. Vanity said that Dr. Fisher might not do my surgery if my results come back infected. Right when she said that, I prepared myself for the worse. I was ready to cancel my appointment & reschedule due to my UTI. I received a call from Dr. Fisher's assistant Yisel & she ask me if I wanted I wanted to cancel. I told her I really didn't want to. She ask if I was taking any medication for my infection which I am. She then said that she will talk to Dr. Fisher, see what he says, & she would call me back tomorrow. I received a call from her this morning & she told me that Dr. Fisher will still do my surgery as long as I continue taking my medicine. Yisel said that we will retake my u/a Monday morning before my surgery just to make sure I no longer have the infection. She advise me to drink lots of fluids & to fast 8 hours before surgery so I'm about to be grubbing on everything in sight over the weekend. My surgery time will be at 5:00p.m. on Monday! I was seriously jumping for joy when she told me this. God bless Dr. Fisher seriously! I truly believe this was going to be a set back for me.

Although Vanity contacted me last minute about my lab results - "Vanity's medical staff" really did pull through for me & I'm very grateful for that. God is good y'all!

Patiently waiting.

I'm here @ vanity right now. My surgery was suppose to be at 5:00p.m. It's now 7:00p.m. & I'm still patiently waiting to be called in the back but I definitely expected this. I wonder if I'm dr. Fisher's last patient or if he has a couple more after me? I'm staying @ new body recover house & the owner Moni seriously cracks me up! The house is clean & spacious. Moni definitely acts like she's known you for so many reals so you can become comfortable around her. I would highly recommend her home if someone is looking for a place to stay at. Other than the delay, I haven't had any issues with Vanity.

2 days post op.

I'll be sure to update more later but here are a few pics for now.

Vanity & Dr. Fisher

On Monday June 15, Moni drove the two other patients that were staying with her & I to vanity in the morning around 9:00a.m. I was expecting a mad house but it wasn't all that hectic. I waited about 30 to 40 mins until someone called me back to retake my u/a. My surgery was suppose to be at 5:00p.m. the same day & I was paranoid thinking I was going to received a dissapointing phone call. I never receive a call so Moni took me to Vanity @ 5:00p.m. Dr. Fisher's assistant called me to the back around 8:00p.m. I waited 3 hours to get called back but honestly, it didn't bother me at all. Reading all the reviews here on realself pretty much mentally prepared me about the delays.

Once I got called back, everything else went by very quick. Yisel had me undress myself & snapped a few photos of me. She then has to dress myself with the paper gown & gave me paperwork to fill out. After that, then came walking in with a welcoming smile on his face was the man himself. Dr. Fisher is very good looking with an attractive smile. He first ask you about your medical history, then gives you the insight on the procedure, & lastly goes over what kind of look you're aiming for. He is very upfront & will let you know what he can & can not do for you. He will explain that you will not be able to achieve a tiny waist due to your natural anatomy or you can achieve a small waist due to your natural foundation. Also, the amount of fat that he can inject into your butt all depends on how much your muscle/ skin can stretch to accommodate the fat. All that he explain, I took into consideration before hand. I just ask him to make my waist as small as possible & booty as big as possible. We chit chatted for a good 15-20 mins after he took more photos of me. He then left & the oh so very good looking anesthesiologist came walking in to prepare me for surgery. He proceed to ask me about my medical history & then stuck the IV in me. Last thing I remember after laying on the operating table was waking up in the recovering room. I was very cold after waking up due to the anesthesia. Yisel covered me with blankets as well as a warming blanket. She gave me some Gatorade to drink & told me that it was just me, her, and another nurse. So basically I was fisher's last patient..

I truly did not have any issues with Vanity. I can say that they are not efficient with time but then again they are very busy. You will have to wait for awhile but trust me, they will help you. You just have to have a lot of patients if you're willing to deal with them. Dr. Fisher also makes it all worth it as well. His sculpting skills are amazing & when he mention that he doesn't leave any fat left over.. He sure did mean it because I do not see any fat left over around my waist, back, or tummy. If my booty isn't as big as I wanted, at least I know my stomach is where I wanted it to be. I still have swelling so I can't even imagine how smaller it will get. I see Dr. Fisher on Friday & will be removing my drains/ stitches on Saturday I believe. I also received a follow up call from vanity which I appreciated as well. Anywho, I will update my review on New Body Recovery home later but so far so good. I do love Momma Moni I like to call her & her sister Tracy who I like to call aunty Tracy but she doesn't know that yet. ha! They have been my life saver & I'm truly thankful I found this recovery home. In the meantime, happy healing or happy hunting.

3 days post op.

Let me start off by saying that this recovery is no damn joke! I mean I know I have gone through this process before but I definitely feel like the second time around is much more tougher for me than my first.

1st day post op, I believe my body was still numb up with the anesthesia so I felt more mobile. It had me thinking oh yeah, this is about to be a piece a cake just like my first round. Come day 2, I was much more weak, tired, & extremely sore! My incisions were burning & my ass would not stop throbbing. I'm not trying to scare anybody but just want to be upfront about my recovery. You will feel stiffness, soreness, & maybe a burning sensation around your lipo areas such as I did.

For those who've been through this that didn't feel any of those things within at least the first few days of recovery, than you got it good. Moni said that the pharmacy ran out of pain meds & I wouldn't receive any until Thursday. She did have some back up & handed me a few for my massages as well as for the second night I couldn't tolerate the annoying pain. Thank god for her. I can not wait to receive my pain meds today! Every passing day, my body feels less stiff, ass is stiff hard but I can somewhat walk a little normal at a slow pace. My lipo incisions are still sore but I think the pain meds helps a lot with that. As long as you keep up with your meds, you should be fine.

Laying on my tummy is starting to get really annoying & this is only my 3rd day. My neck hurts from always being bent from the side. I do believe the most annoying part about having this surgery is not being able to sit on your ass. But overall I thank god for being by my side for this journey & giving me strength to continue to stay strong through out my recovery. Until next time!

Dr Fisher lipo work.

Last day in Miami.

Today I went to vanity to get my stitches & drain removed. I saw Dr. Fisher yesterday but he told me he wouldn't be in on Saturday so his assistant Yuliet removed everything for me. It did not hurt when she removed the stitches. She told me that I would feel a burning sensation when she pulls my drain out but I honestly didn't really feel anything. After everything was removed, they take you into another room where you'll take your final pictures then you're done after that.

I had a total of 3 follow up appointments; 1st is the day after surgery & you basically go in to schedule your appointment to see Dr. Fisher. 2nd follow up, I got to see Dr. Fisher. Given that he is a busy man, he doesn't try to rush in & out during your follow ups. He'll take his time to examine his work & answer any of your questions. I just never really had any since I've gone down this road before. I would also like to mention that I don't believe Dr. Fisher takes vacation whenever he pleases or he's the one that cancels his appointments at the last minute. I honestly believe that's just an excuse the coordinators like to use if he's booked up or if they fucked up their end so they need to cancel. Seems like that's their favorite excuse for them when it comes to Dr. Fisher.

The rumor about Fisher going on vacation from June 15-21 was false because he was there the entire week. Anyways, my caretaker Moni mention something about him opening up his own practice & I heard him saying how it could be a headache which is understandable. But damn, he would gain so much more if he did have his own office or imagine if him & Dr. hasan open up an office together!

As I mention before.. I had no issues what so ever with Vanity. I mean their coordinators are a mess, yes! But once you're in the office, it's not bad at all. Everyone is busy but they are there to assist you. So if you're thinking about going to Vanity, don't let the coordinators discourage you because the doctors there are worth it in my opinion. You just need patience & you need to be on top of their asses because they will tell you that they will call you back but they sure won't. They will give you the run around but make sure you just keep on calling they asses until you get your answer.

Lastly, I want to talk about my stay at New Body Recovey home. Moni & her sister Tracy were very accommodating & they seriously crack me up. There was never a day I felt uncomfortable staying with them. It really felt like I was staying with family. They keep this house spotless, I seem them cleaning every single day. Moni also offers massages included in your package & let me tell you that those massages hurt so good! What I mean is that they hurt like a b*tch so make sure you pop one of those pain meds beforehand. After the massages, you do feel a lot better, less tense I would say. Moni definitely know what she's doing, she makes sure she's getting out all that fluid out of your system. I was fed 3 times a day during my stay & I have no complaints about the food. She'll take you to grab whatever necessities you need or forgot back at home. I can't stress enough when I say having someone there with you after surgery is a must.. No questions ask!!! So I would highly recommend this home if you're traveling alone. You may reach Moni @ (786) 650-8203 & her website is newbodyrecovery.org. It's hard being away from your home & your loved so it helps to stay at a place where you can feel at home. I will truly miss these ladies & I thank them so much for helping me throughout my recovery. God bless them.

I also called my airline today to upgrade to first class because I want to make sure I am as comfortable as possible since my flight is about 8 hours all together. Dr. Fisher advise me not to move down into a smaller garment until July 20 & Yuliet his assistant told me to wait at least 10 days after coming home for more massages. She said to get 5 more massages & I should be fine. All & all my experience was great with Vanity & my stay at the recovery home. I have no complaints really & I definitely want to come back to Miami for a vacation.. Maybe to even get my boobies done. Well I'll be sure to update with photos when I get back home.

Couple pics.

9 days post op.

So I'm 9 days post op & I am feeling so much better! I am still sore & I do get sharp pains in certain areas around my waist. My butt has starting to drop & it's becoming a little softer which is pretty surprising to me since it's still early. It really is hard to not get caught up when
It comes to your measurements but I am trying not to reach for that measuring tape.

Although Dr. Fisher said not to downgrade to a smaller size garment until July 20, I really feel like I am not receiving enough compression. He put me in a size 40/ XL because I was told that Dr. Fisher doesn't like to put his patients in a garment no smaller than 40 even if you're tiny as hell due to people getting garment burns. So I feel like my garment is big on me regardless if I have 4 pads of foams & my ab board stuffed in. I ordered a size L garment from eBay & will be taking my 2 XL garments to the dry cleaners so I can get them cinched in at the waist. The garment is a pain in my ass but it really will be my best friend for the next few months.

I also started to waist train, not quite sure when the dr. reccomends you to do this but I seriously needed the compression. I'll switch out to just a cami & throw my squeem on for a couple of hours. I feel so much more better with more compression around my waist & I'm less sore with this trainer on. Once I switch back to the garment/ foams, I feel my waist is swelling back up again plus the sharp pains.

I forgot to mention my tummy is softening up already thank the lord! I have a few hard spots around the sides that I massage out in the shower which seems to help. Today is my last day of antibiotics, I still keep the pain meds on deck just in case. I am starting to watch what I eat because I am not trying to gain weight nor am I trying to lose so I will be thinking of a diet plan. Anyways, good luck to all the new booty getters out there. God bless!

This one didn't upload.