Disappointed ,angry,I regret everything .an advice...

Disappointed ,angry,I regret everything .an advice sisters, don't waste your money.
I have paid 19700$ for bbl,tummy tuck and 5 extras areas for liposuction . my results are highly disappointing.i lost my lifetime savings.nobody has noticed a difference after my surgery.my tummy still big and my butt flat.

My before tummy and butt.

Day before surgery

2 weeks After j tuck

Pic with the drains

My BBL after 3 weeks

Dr jimerson bbl 3 weeks after.

No projection , no fullness , he said he put 1000 cc in cheek and 250 cc in hips.all I got is a deformed butt. My left cheek is bigger than my right.this man messed up my entire body

My Bbl has 3 weeks today.it s my birthday and it was suppose to be my gift to me.

I deserve a total refund.he stole my 20000$ and messed up my body.

Horrible butt

Flat butt

For those who ask me to show pictures with my garnement and drains holes

Dr jimerson J tuck , BBl, hips, and total lipo at 5 weeks

I take new pictures today for my 5 weeks post appointment.
Week after week , my disappointment and anger grow when my deformed butt shrinks and my tummy tuck is getting worse.they still ignoring my calls and mails.

Dr Jimerson is suing ME

To all my followers.
I just got a letter from his lawyer.saying they will sue me if I don't retract all i said about my experience.
Here is a part of the mail.

This firm has been retained by Andrew Jimerson, II, M.D. on behalf of himself and Advanced Plastic Surgery lSolutions for representation in connection with statements and claims made and written by you on several blogs andlor other social media posts that were false and defamatory. Accordingly, I hereby demand that you immediately retract and correct the false and defamatoiy statements published about Dr. Jimerson and Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions.
Pursuant to O.C.G.A. $ 51-5-11, this letter constitutes written notice to you that the above statements published by you regarding Dr. Jimerson and Advanced Plastic Surgery are false, defamatory, libelous and slandero'ss per se. Dr. Jimerson is a well-respected physician and plastic surgeon zrrd the gist of the published statements were to falsely portray Di. Jimerson as an incompetent medical professional. There is no question, that these false statements were calculated to injure the reputation of Dr. Jimerson and Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions in the medical and cosrnetic surgery industry and that they are defamatory per se.
The above statements were, published with actual knowledge of falsity or with a reckless disregard for the tnnth or falsity. I hereby demand that you immediately publish a correction and retraction of the statements about Dr. Jimerson and Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions. The correction and rotractions must be published in a conspicuous and publi" marrne, as the libelous and/or slanderous statements was published initially. Please notify me when the correction and retraction will berpublished and furnish me with a copy of same.

My bbl, hips, j tuck and 5 extra areas paid. After 2 months.

I take this pictures today to show my results after 2 months. They speak for themselves.i had bbl, hips,, lipo of my entire back, bra roll, arms and this,all for almost 20000$. My lifetime savings.I Feel robbed.i didn't get what I paid for.and now they are suing me for expressing my disappointment .....God sees everything....he is my STRENGH.......

3 months post Jimerson s Bbl, hips,J Tuck and lipo entire back,arms and tighs in less than 3 hours and at night...Shame on him..

My pictures speak for themselves....I will keep my review updated as long as I live....
I received messages saying that their office have refunded me my money ....that's False.....I didn't have any news from them since their lawyer s letter.....they keep my 20000$.....and threaten to sue me if I don't shut my mouth....but I won't ......

My method of payment , pre op and post op paper work.

Some people asked me to put proof that I am an Advanced plastic surgery solutions patient. Dr jimerson s clinic...so here are my 2 payments I made cash via wire transfer for 14750$ and another cash 4750$ in their office for extra lipo of my back, arms, tighs, upper back, love handles.they knew he can only lipo 5000cc but made me pay an extra 4750$ For 5 areas he never touched ....I won't let him stole my 20000$ and just walk away....

Methods of payments and paper work

A correction about the wire transfer is was 14950$.
So here are the pre op and post op paper and even the letter he gave me when I flew back to New York .and my two payments of 14950$ and 4750$ ..total 19750$... My lifetime savings I gave to him cash.and he took me at night even if my surgery was scheduled at 12:30 and did all my surgeries in -23--]2

My definite results....7 months post op.

Here are my 7 months results.....jimerson art of work...the magician who did lipo ed my entire body for thousands of $$$ , give me hips for thousands of $$$$ and butt for a fortune...here are my 20000$ body......they speak for themselves.....

7 months pics

My 7 months post op

J tuck at 7 months

I found this on Djcurves

That makes me cry....really he always did his best. 100% .?? So why did he do this to me .?for 20000$ .?

Before surgery and after surgery at 7 months.....

My before and after are almost identical

9 months post jimerson BBL, J tuck! lipo of 5 extra areas.

Butt at 9 months...

I met my wonderful friend phazphatbooty at Houston ....Dr Cortes office

Last Saturday I flew from New York to meet Dr Cortes at Houston...He is an honest and humble doctor.. I like his work too.but his price is a little bit out of pocket for me...Lucy said it can be up to 10500$ ...
.I also met my celebrity sistah phazphatbooty ...she is AMAZING....inside and out....her transformation is incredible...love you sis....
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I have paid 19750$ for bbl,tummy tuck and 5 extras areas for liposuction . my results are highly disappointing.i lost my lifetime savings.nobody has noticed a difference after my surgery.my tummy still big and my butt flat.

Comments (1,822)

Smh. Damn. I'm scheduled for bbl with dr jimmerson. Having second thoughts...
I think you should!! Not only second thoughts, but first and third too. :)
Hey hun have.you had your sx yet.
Oh my my my! This is terrible. What did he do? Don't settle for less and I hope you got yourself a good lawyer. :(
If u can go public i would be on every show who would take me put his ass on blast f.......g ridiculous.....thats a lot of money ..,,
Sue him! Find a lawyer that will take your case on contingency.
Gosh just terrible that he did this and not willing to correct or admitt he did wrong. He also can see that his work is not up to your standard. Realy sorry to hear that your hard saved money whent down the drain like that. Honey believe me i know whats its like to be saving up for something. I guess that their are succes stories, people he operated and are happy but do surgeons like him are aware that when someone decide to go for surgery that it means that the thing they want to fix is bodering them to sometimes having low self asteem . And if they messup that person will be more depressed than before surgery. I wunder if they keep that in their mind when telling you that you will look great/beautiful after surgery. About the letter they send you dont mind them. They send you a letter get a lawyer and also sent them one to. Gosh bold arrent they. He messup and your not alowed to speak ur mind about it. Keep you in my prayer dont worry the lord will give you the strenght to pass this terrible experience.
Honey get your $$$ back. That is crazy and sick how this outcome turned out. You deserve the best. Don't pull back go all the way and fight to the end. I'm praying for you.
I'm not going to lie.... Even to this day I'm still in shock that Dr. J, did this to her, but I know she is telling the truth because I personally met and saw her body in person at my former surgeons office. It's ashame that this happened to her. He could have easily corrected the wrong. It sends out a strong statement about a doctors integrity, and moral values who could do this to a human being. Not only are screwing with another human beings body, but you are abusing them psychologically also in the process. Anyone who stands up to defend these unscrupulous bastards, are just as bad, if not worse as the perpetrators!
I agree
You said it MzPhatBooty! It would've been so easy to bring her back in and redo, well I mean DO her! If her pictures could get posted everywhere that he's affiliated with, it wouldn't be an issue. Hope his conscience haunts him at night!
He completely took advantage of you! Don't let him get away with it! But yu know what, you're still beautiful and don't forget, karma is a you know what!!!!
I see you met mzphatbooty. She's Awesome.
Honey I live here in Atlanta and I'm ashsme to know one of our doctors fu*k you up. Excuse me. I'm so sorry...Honey that is ridiculous. You need revision and I want let Dr Cortes or him revise you/me. I'm pray God brings a true doctor to help to you.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I'm so sorry this happen to you, get u a lawyer ASAP ain't no way he gets 20,000 just like that that's crazy then wants to threaten you he's gonna sue u no your gonna sue him , don't let him get away with that he'll no. Don't worry you gon get ur money back and more for your pain and suffering. I put 500 down for a tt he wants 7500 my date is 2016 for him he can have that I got me another doctor for TT , bbl +liposuction all for 5000 and my appointment is October 8 this yr. Ain't nobody got time for thatttt good luck sweetie.
Hell no that's what I meant
sue him act quickly though....before statue of limitations runs out u have more than enough evidence against him this is horrible and should not be tolerated people don't have money to pay like that maybe for him he has money to throw around but not us
Same here I put down $500.00 & im having lipo & bbl. My surgery date November 2016.!!!! wtf????
Wow!! Im so amaZed at the audacity of these doctors!! These @sswipes are out to get our money. I went to Hello Beautifilul aka Royal cosmetics/ with Dr Nathaniel Johnson and they got me too.. Dag, mama, i pray the next doctor give you what your heart desires.. Im praying for us both today, that we research all doctors and that we feel the spirit of discernment when we have found them.. Amen..
Check out Dr Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics in Miami. Go to a veteran doctor that knows what their doing
Do you work for him or why do you promote him so much.
I promote a successful doctor.A doctor that has a hands of magic. A doctor that cares. A doctor that knows results. A doctor that want send patients crying to other plastic surgeons for help. So your question is well answered and explained. Dr Ortega don't burn patients. He treats them as if their his daughters/sons. I'm sorry if your clients are crying out on RealSelf about their unhappy results. Check your office before you question another.
Dr7423, Looks like you can promote a doctor so much ONLY (key word) if you work for him as a medical assistant right? Lol!!!!
Sounds like someone works for him. Uhmmm!!!