Im So Upset -Sunrise, FL

I'm not understanding what's going on I'm doing...

I'm not understanding what's going on I'm doing everything they tell me my friends and family say I looked the same I'm just hoping my money don't go to waste I mean he was very good with me made me feel like I was gonna leave with what I ask for I'm hoping in the long run it pays off I'm praying ..

Bbl

Stomach is gone but my butt is a no go

Not happy

I'm not happy with my butt
Dr randy dean

He was a good dr but my results are not looking good

Omgawd I'm soo sorry sweetie soo is goin to re do ur bbl??
He did me also. Very unsatisfied with results. First they said I wouldn't have to pay anything for revision now the patient manager saying $999 to revise. I'm not paying that because what he doesn't do good the 2nd time. He is not a good fat transfer doctor and with all the complaints, strax is not comprehending all they see is money!
Strax is so money hungry! Can't believe they are charging that much for a revision
Yes he had the audacity to let that price roll off his tongue. I hung up on him so fast trying to tell me all the things I may have did wrong for the reason there's no change in my butt. CHILD PLEASE! As much reasearch and stalking I did on real self I should be an a** surgery expert! Lol
*research
Lol!!! How audacious of him to try to blame your results on your after care , when they know damn well that man has not the slightest clue on how to shape an a**
Exactly what I told them. He gone say my a** was stretched to da max so he put in all he could. Are u talking to a fool sir? These big ole @$$es on realself and u tell me mine only allowed enough for it to come out looking the same way as before. Sir I'm no fool and I want $5000 worth of @$$ and this bra roll muffin top off because he left my bra roll on. It looks like the bottom of my back is in and the top big like a muffin top stomach!! Lol. Its funny now but I was highly depressed in the beginning.
I'm mad that they have surgeons like him working on people! Are you going to do a second round with another doctor ?
I am currently debating rather I want to save up and pay another doc. I like Dr Nees work n he works at New Boca Look in Boca Raton. I know 2 of his patients that came out with very good results.
I recently heard of him but couldn't find any pics. Def a good idea to just abandon strax all together.
Its a task trying to find a good doc. Even the best have done bad on a few. Just a chance u have to take.
Girl I feel your pain! I went to him as well and now I need to have a revision, but I decided to go to a different doctor all together.
See if he will do a revision or round 2, for little or no money at all. If not, you should have a round 2 with another PS. Make sure you do a lot of research before making your decision
Wow maybe you need to go for a more aggressive liposcrupture and another round of BBL (because there was no booty at all before) they need to put all extra fat into your BBL, I hope you showed him this picture you have up and ask him to explain whats going on. Good Luck.
Sorry about ur result and don't b discouraged.
I hope you do not let this discourage you , this Dr did not do a good job , your body doesn't look bad however he needs to do a revision free of charge !!! Good luck ill be praying for your situation , he did give you a small but but it looks like you could have achieved that on your own !
Who is that dr wow did u c before and after pix bc i c no difference at all im sry
Smh dr randy dean at strax in Florida
I'm thinking about getting butt shots what you think I'm so upset
No, sh him before and after pics of people with a noticeable difference. Then, show him yours. Demand that he fix his work or refund your money, so that you can go somewhere else. In my opinion, he didn't do a great job with the lipo either...so, someone should be able to find fat to do a better job. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. :(
**show** And, show him realistic pics that he should have been able to accomplish... not Duran dolls (he clearly wouldn't be able to achieve those looks).
So sorry! But yes RESEARCH is so valuable! If you don't see great results in b4 and after pics orno one EVER heard of that PS! They are selling yoy a dream! U do look the same but you can take charge like i did and be a tough strong willed individual and work w what u got or allow that PS mistakes to overpower you in getting the results you desire! U decide. I say read my journal and join me after you get to your fifth month to say" lets do this sexeeangel" and start your bbl squats, walking ia and spinning and waist training as i have! Dont give up! Also after the 90 days speak w ur PS abt a revision and your concerns, call them to advise you are following his poat opt care to a tee but u must wait the three mos to allow your body yo develope. How many cc's did u get? Best wishes!
Typo ..... you
I'm gonna found out on Monday I will keep in context with you
Ok...