9.13.13 Smart Lipo Strax.

Hello!!! I am 26 years old, live in Florida, first...

Hello!!! I am 26 years old, live in Florida, first time. Smart lipo on my upper and lower abdomen. No kids; I'm doing the surgery for ME!!!! I'm not happy with my body. I tried working out and going on diets; however, my gut!!! Stated the same. It's so frustrating when others try to tell me that I don't need lipo! But we all have insecurities about our bodies that we would like to fix or change. I enjoyed reading almost everyone's post; it would be selfish of me to not post about my experience, which may be helpful to someone else. So Friday the 13 is my big day!!!!! I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be; however, I'm a little paranoid because its Friday the damn 13 lol. Ill keep you guys posted, wish me luck!!

Good luck!
Best of luck!!! If its for YOU, you are doing it for the right reasons. I felt the same way with the gut, no matter what you do! Friends , thick or thin, thought I was nuts and didn't have to have it done, but after three weeks it is amazing to wear a shirt tucked in and not feel self conscious of my "love handles". Good luck tomorrow!

The big day

Ok today was the big day! Not really in pain, the pills cephalexin and oxycodone are really helping me, however they make you very sleep. Pics coming soon, I'm all wrapped up. The numbing process was the worst part!!!! It felt as if I was getting a tattoo. After that I felt nothing during, we'll little pinches now n then. Also at times I was laughing like crazy . Pics coming soon, oh I'm also leaking but I'm ok.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Couple hours after

Don't real like what I see

Thanks guys, it's good to get positive feedback, no even my mom talking to me
My public area was very swollen and turned black and blue. It is very natural...gravity at its best. My took hook 4-5 days to be normal. Hang tight, be positive
Thanks for sharing pictures so soon! I haven't had my lipo done yet, but I've read several reviews of people who's pubic area became swollen and even bruised. It's just gravity at work. Give your body time to heal and I'm sure you'll love the results. Just from the photos I can tell you're going to be thinner.

Day 1

Hello all, it's day 1 after my lipo, still swollen in my abs and very very swollen in my pubic area and extral lips sorry for the infor. I called my doctor n he said its ok, it's gravity working and to walk around a lot. Overall I'm seeing a lil result but its still only day one.

Day 2

Swollen swollen swollen!!!!! One thing a lot of post forget to mention is the swollen vaginal area after lipo!!! My dr said its gravity but its so gross and feels so weired!!!! It looks ugly!!!! My clit it very sensitive smh sorry for the gross details

Even with all the swelling your stomach is looking flatter!

One week post

Ok I'm still swollen, my garment is very annoying and I think it's the reason I'm swelling up because it's so damn tight. I went all night n day without it today and I felt better but I'm afraid that I might be pushing it because it's only been a week. So I'll put the hell hole, I mean garment back on again :-(

One week post

I can see the difference- I think you will see more as time goes by. Let us know. All the details too.
Thank you, I'm still hard and it's annoying
You look great I just had mines about a week now and I don't see much results like yours. After the surgery what have u done different with foods and activities

One month post

Hello everyone!!!! So it's my one month yay, ok so I'm still really hard I don't know when it will go away. I started getting lymphatic and ultrasound massages which got ride of the lumps. I also placed two books under my CG to get flating my stomach, it works like a charm (see pic). It looks ugly when I sit down because it's still a little swellon. Also my belly is really black idk why. I have my one month in the upcoming week. Loving it so far.

My phase two garment

To get rid of the lines and bending when I sit, I place two books under the garment. I guess it does the same thing the board or foam would do but this is much cheaper.

WOW, love the results.
I love the garment with the zipper up the front! Is that a stage 1 or a stage 2?
It's stage 2, ya I like it too but it leaves a line

5 months post

Love the results.....however, I'm still a little hard in some areas and my navel seems to poke out. It looks great in this pic but not all like this. I stated working out (3weeks ago) and I started wearing a new undergarment (1 week ago). Sorry I'm so late but I'll keep you guys posted.

Wow! Fantastic results!
Dr. Dean

Dr Dean is amazing!!! He provided me with all the facts pros and cons. He personally called my cell phone when I was throwing up because of the strong meds. Great doctor overal.