9.13.13 Smart Lipo Strax.

Hello!!! I am 26 years old, live in Florida, first...

Hello!!! I am 26 years old, live in Florida, first time. Smart lipo on my upper and lower abdomen. No kids; I'm doing the surgery for ME!!!! I'm not happy with my body. I tried working out and going on diets; however, my gut!!! Stated the same. It's so frustrating when others try to tell me that I don't need lipo! But we all have insecurities about our bodies that we would like to fix or change. I enjoyed reading almost everyone's post; it would be selfish of me to not post about my experience, which may be helpful to someone else. So Friday the 13 is my big day!!!!! I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be; however, I'm a little paranoid because its Friday the damn 13 lol. Ill keep you guys posted, wish me luck!!

The big day

Ok today was the big day! Not really in pain, the pills cephalexin and oxycodone are really helping me, however they make you very sleep. Pics coming soon, I'm all wrapped up. The numbing process was the worst part!!!! It felt as if I was getting a tattoo. After that I felt nothing during, we'll little pinches now n then. Also at times I was laughing like crazy . Pics coming soon, oh I'm also leaking but I'm ok.

Couple hours after

Don't real like what I see

Day 1

Hello all, it's day 1 after my lipo, still swollen in my abs and very very swollen in my pubic area and extral lips sorry for the infor. I called my doctor n he said its ok, it's gravity working and to walk around a lot. Overall I'm seeing a lil result but its still only day one.

Day 2

Swollen swollen swollen!!!!! One thing a lot of post forget to mention is the swollen vaginal area after lipo!!! My dr said its gravity but its so gross and feels so weired!!!! It looks ugly!!!! My clit it very sensitive smh sorry for the gross details

One week post

Ok I'm still swollen, my garment is very annoying and I think it's the reason I'm swelling up because it's so damn tight. I went all night n day without it today and I felt better but I'm afraid that I might be pushing it because it's only been a week. So I'll put the hell hole, I mean garment back on again :-(

One week post

One month post

Hello everyone!!!! So it's my one month yay, ok so I'm still really hard I don't know when it will go away. I started getting lymphatic and ultrasound massages which got ride of the lumps. I also placed two books under my CG to get flating my stomach, it works like a charm (see pic). It looks ugly when I sit down because it's still a little swellon. Also my belly is really black idk why. I have my one month in the upcoming week. Loving it so far.

My phase two garment

To get rid of the lines and bending when I sit, I place two books under the garment. I guess it does the same thing the board or foam would do but this is much cheaper.

5 months post

Love the results.....however, I'm still a little hard in some areas and my navel seems to poke out. It looks great in this pic but not all like this. I stated working out (3weeks ago) and I started wearing a new undergarment (1 week ago). Sorry I'm so late but I'll keep you guys posted.
Dr. Dean

Dr Dean is amazing!!! He provided me with all the facts pros and cons. He personally called my cell phone when I was throwing up because of the strong meds. Great doctor overal.

Wow! Fantastic results!
WOW, love the results.
I love the garment with the zipper up the front! Is that a stage 1 or a stage 2?
It's stage 2, ya I like it too but it leaves a line
I can see the difference- I think you will see more as time goes by. Let us know. All the details too.
Thank you, I'm still hard and it's annoying
You look great I just had mines about a week now and I don't see much results like yours. After the surgery what have u done different with foods and activities
Thank you!!! Well I was throwing up for two days after my surgery because of the meds. So for two days I didn't eat. Besides from that, I've been eating the same, I need to change that.
Wow u look great stil lol
after my one month I got rid of the velcro garment and began using spanks. they hold a lot better and provide more support. Highly recommend!
I did 2 weeks with the garment but it's killing me on week 3 I just can't
Where did you go?
Straxxs rejuvenation
Trying to eat more healthy and drink lots of water!
I'm 7 days post and my stomach is still swollen and hard as a rock. My PS didn't give me a garment (he may on Wed.) but I'm wrapped in what feels like 5 pounds of lipo foam and a compression wrap. It's hot and uncomfortable.
I know the feeling!!!! I hate my garment. I'm two weeks and my belly is hard.
I think tomorrow I get my actual garment. I'm just wrapped all the way around in lipo foam and then a stretchy thing with velcro. I think it's a little long for my short torso so sometimes I have it too low and it's rubbing on my thighs or too high and pinching my boobs!
I don't think the garment is supposed to be that tight. If you read on the questions for doctors part of this site all the doctors say that the garment should be snug, but comfortable. Too tight can cause tissue damage and for fluid to pool under the surface of the skin.
My garment was pinching my side so I took it off today.
Ouch! Maybe you could buy a different garment that gives more comfortable compression?
Thank you for sharing...its sad that u had to go through this with out much support from family n friend. I know that we are all struggling in some issue...thank you for being so brave to take charge and so something for yourself....its called self esteem not friends/family esteem so I guess that's why they don't understand. You have helped me tremendously I am planning on getting smart lipo very soon. My consultation is 10-09-13. btw your pictures before n after are amazing in just a week u look great!!! You better work!!!!
Thanks love, you made my week
Even with all the swelling your stomach is looking flatter!
Thanks guys, it's good to get positive feedback, no even my mom talking to me
My public area was very swollen and turned black and blue. It is very natural...gravity at its best. My took hook 4-5 days to be normal. Hang tight, be positive