9.13.13 Smart Lipo Strax.

Hello!!! I am 26 years old, live in Florida, first...

Hello!!! I am 26 years old, live in Florida, first time. Smart lipo on my upper and lower abdomen. No kids; I'm doing the surgery for ME!!!! I'm not happy with my body. I tried working out and going on diets; however, my gut!!! Stated the same. It's so frustrating when others try to tell me that I don't need lipo! But we all have insecurities about our bodies that we would like to fix or change. I enjoyed reading almost everyone's post; it would be selfish of me to not post about my experience, which may be helpful to someone else. So Friday the 13 is my big day!!!!! I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be; however, I'm a little paranoid because its Friday the damn 13 lol. Ill keep you guys posted, wish me luck!!

The big day

Ok today was the big day! Not really in pain, the pills cephalexin and oxycodone are really helping me, however they make you very sleep. Pics coming soon, I'm all wrapped up. The numbing process was the worst part!!!! It felt as if I was getting a tattoo. After that I felt nothing during, we'll little pinches now n then. Also at times I was laughing like crazy . Pics coming soon, oh I'm also leaking but I'm ok.

Couple hours after

Don't real like what I see

Day 1

Hello all, it's day 1 after my lipo, still swollen in my abs and very very swollen in my pubic area and extral lips sorry for the infor. I called my doctor n he said its ok, it's gravity working and to walk around a lot. Overall I'm seeing a lil result but its still only day one.

Day 2

Swollen swollen swollen!!!!! One thing a lot of post forget to mention is the swollen vaginal area after lipo!!! My dr said its gravity but its so gross and feels so weired!!!! It looks ugly!!!! My clit it very sensitive smh sorry for the gross details

One week post

Ok I'm still swollen, my garment is very annoying and I think it's the reason I'm swelling up because it's so damn tight. I went all night n day without it today and I felt better but I'm afraid that I might be pushing it because it's only been a week. So I'll put the hell hole, I mean garment back on again :-(

One week post

One month post

Hello everyone!!!! So it's my one month yay, ok so I'm still really hard I don't know when it will go away. I started getting lymphatic and ultrasound massages which got ride of the lumps. I also placed two books under my CG to get flating my stomach, it works like a charm (see pic). It looks ugly when I sit down because it's still a little swellon. Also my belly is really black idk why. I have my one month in the upcoming week. Loving it so far.

My phase two garment

To get rid of the lines and bending when I sit, I place two books under the garment. I guess it does the same thing the board or foam would do but this is much cheaper.

5 months post

Love the results.....however, I'm still a little hard in some areas and my navel seems to poke out. It looks great in this pic but not all like this. I stated working out (3weeks ago) and I started wearing a new undergarment (1 week ago). Sorry I'm so late but I'll keep you guys posted.
Dr. Dean

Dr Dean is amazing!!! He provided me with all the facts pros and cons. He personally called my cell phone when I was throwing up because of the strong meds. Great doctor overal.