Fat Grafting-Bilateral Cheek Fat Injections - Sugar Land, TX

About two weeks to go until the surgery, already...

About two weeks to go until the surgery, already getting excited, hoping to fill in and soften my sunken cheeks and bony temple/brow region. Also hoping this procedure will reduce some of the acne pits on my cheeks and temples. Ive read that this procedure has a high absorption rate but the only way I can determine that myself is to actually go through with the procedure and find out, I hope the fat that is injected will have some permanence.
not very good, I would post pics but im embarrassed about how I look right now. I look over-filled, my cheeks are HUGE, I hope this is just swelling cause I look kind of freakish right now.
How are you feeling DiamondDogs1974?
I have joan rivers cheeks right now, im scared that the fat wont go down. Im wondering if i might have made a mistake? I know its too early to tell, but im just so scared that i'll look like this permanently.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I was overall satisfied with the procedure, but....i was scheduled to get prepared for surgery at 10am, they didnt see me until 12:30pm, i waited in the office forever...they knew i was getting restless. The procedure itself was easy and painless, i took a nap on the table.