28 Years Old, breast Augmentation - Sugar Land, TX

I am a 28 mama of 3 in desperate need of a lift...

I am a 28 mama of 3 in desperate need of a lift and some new tatas! I breastfed all three and have recently lost 69 pounds! My breasts are sooo saggy and deflated with no tissue. I am lucky to have found a wonderful plastic surgeon in the sugarland, Texas area where I live! My surgery is May 16 and I can't wait for this life-changing event. I'm so ready to lose my saggy breasts and gain a whole lot of confidence! :)

Finally posting before pics...

Pre-op is in 3 days!!!

I know it's just the pre-op but I'm still super excited! It makes things seem more "real". At this appointment, we are going over the sizes and profiles. I have a million questions to ask too.. Which I'm sure they get tired i
Of answering haha. I need to bring my signed paperwork, wear a tight white shirt (I'm assuming for the sizing), and a sports bra. I'm so excited.. I guess I will get everything that I need for my actual surgery after my pre-op too. I really would like to find a short-sleeved zip up hoodie. Anyways, I'll update after my pre-op! :)

COOBIES?!

What is all the buzz about this bra?

Pre-op DONE! Feeling real!

Pre-op was a success! Yayyy! Wow, it is feeling so much more "real". 2 weeks from today- can't wait! Well we decided on moderate plus and somewhere in the ballpark of 375-400 ccs. I am a runner and don't want huge boobs but I def want noticeable ones! He gave me my prescriptions and answered all 1000 of my questions- lol! I tried on some but it was sooo quick I didn't have time to take pics of that. He basically said while he's doing the surgery he will play around and see what looks best. I showed him pics to make sure were on the same page and I trust him! He's so awesome :) Anyways, he did tell me to go to Walmart and get a Danskins sports bra that clasps in the front.. He said no zip because of my lift. He didn't specify but I'm assuming bc of the incisions. Anyhow, I posted a "before" pic in the bra. I DO NOT like this bra- it's so uncomfortable but I felt the need to buy it since he was so specific. Don't mind my saggy boobs and saddlebags! :/

Oops.. Here's a pic

Before pic in Danskins bra... Blahhhhh

Chest Excercises?!

My doctor told me to stop my chest excercises since surgery is only a week and a half away. :( He told me it will just make my recovery that much more painful. Too all my realself girls who work out, did this have any effect on y'all? I'm definitely going to stop and listen to what the doctor says but I'm just wondering! Also, do y'all think burpees are considered chest excercises?? I'm still lifting my weights though because that's basically only working out my back, arms, and shoulders...

4 MORE DAYS!!! The countdown is ON!

Ok sooo 4 more days! Craziness! I am feeling very excited, anxious, nervous but also very VERY worried about caring for my small sons as I've said before. I will be completely on my own by day 6! My hubby is in oilfield and works out of town usually so I won't really have his help. That is what is fully holding back my excitement. Well I have been looking here, there, and everywhere for front closure sports bras! They are nowhere to be found. I have one Danskins but it's sooo uncomfortable. I took this before pic in the Danskins. You can clearly see how one breast is bigger than the other and the SAG! :( I called the doctors office earlier to see if there was anything else I could wear but because of my lift my doctor says only front closures. His assistant said she used a fruit of the loom front closure from Walmart but I could barely find the Danskins one I have there. Also, for shits and giggles today I got fitted at Victoria's Secret. I was a 36 DEFLATED C. :(:( (not for
Long!!) I was more curious about my width size with my weight loss. I was a 40 so I'll take a 36 any damn day! ;) Well, I bought a pillow with arms off amazon and a neck traveling pillow since I don't have a recliner. Hopefully that will help. I have a sports bra, stool softeners, comfy pjs, heating pad.. Just need to find a few more bras and get ice packs. Can anyone think of anything else I may need? I think I'll be very relived when this is just over with bc the anxiousness is killing me! Thursday night will be a killer lol!! Spring cleaning is in full effect... (Starting tmrw of course, dancing with the stars is on lol)! 4 more days... Can't wait to look like my beautiful real self friends!

Before Pic.. Forgot sorry

DONE !!!!

So today was the day!! Went into the hospital, got called back into the pre op holding room and waited for the doctor and anthesilogist (sp?) he asked me a bunch of questions and I told him I get really sick and he have me medicine for naseau and put a patch behind my ear. Then the doctor marked me up like a road map lol. My hubby then went back into te waiting room and that's all I remember. I was in recovery for over an hr bc i was having a hard time waking up. I told them I have young kids and I get no sleep haha so that's probably why! ;) then we came home and I have Been in and out of sleep all day. My hubby set his alarm and just came out to give me my pain meds. I thought I was gonna get sick multiple times today but never did. I have to force myself to eat just to take my meds :( I have been in a LOT of pain- I have had three children and this surgery is no joke! Totally worth it though! I unzipped my hoodie to take a sneak peek and a picture. I go see my PS at 9 am and he will take off my bandages. I'm just in so much pain! I took some
Before pics which I thought were funny and then ones I room after in the bathroom. As soon as I get the bandages taken off, I will post more pics.

My stats!!

My stats are I'm 5'6 and 150 pounds. I didn't find out what exactly the
Doctor did until this morning. He ended up using high profile (which is what I orginally wanted) because he said moderate plus didn't look good on me. Also 400ccs in both. I will update more pics before my shower tmrw. Doctor wants to see me back on Tuesday!

3rd day post-op!

It's been three days and I'm still in aLOT of pain. The doctor said bc of the type of lift (full anchor) that's why I'm in so much pain. I really like the high profile
Look he gave me! I am currently on a muscle relaxer three times daily, antibiotic, and two norco every 4 hrs. I have to take them too bc of not, I can def feel the pain. Another big problem I have is bloating! My stomach was flat and now I literally look prego! Did anyone have bad bloating and if so, how long until it went away?! Other than that, I'm just taking it as easy as I can. I have been sleeping off and on all weekend. Falling asleep as I write this. Well I am posting pics from earlier today before i went to shower. My next appt is Tuesday so I will update more then!

Saggy boobs?

I feel like my breasts are still saggy after a FULL anchor lift with implants. It might justl look this way because it's high profile and all the volume is on top? I'm very worried.. Curious to see what others have to say..

4th day post op

Saw my doctor today.. I was worried about my nipples being too low. He said they are perfect and that I'm healing really good. He said once my breasts fall into their pockets my nipples will rise. I also have like no bruising so he was surprised about that. All good news- I was really nervous. My hubby and I went to lunch then walked around and I thought I was gonna be able to go the whole day without meds... Ended up taking them! I'm going home to sleep the rest of the night. Also the doctor said the bloating will go away in a week! I attached pics from today. I'm really happy with them, especially in bras-shirts which was really my concern anyhow.

5 Days Post Op

Well I'm still having some pain and a lot of pressure. This healing process is no joke! My breasts have already dropped a little and my nipples have risen, thank goodness. I feel like they're getting better and changing for the better everyday. I'm still sleeping upright and that's annoying but I don't go back to my PS until Tuesday. He said then we will talk about massaging! I feel like my breasts are engorged and I finally know what all this "morning boob" talk is. Also, I am posting a picture of this blister I have under my breast.. Has anyone had this before?? I showed the doctor and he said it was a blister and not to mess with it and it will go away on its own. He said it's probably from my bra running against the tape. I attached the picture- sorry for TMI. I was itching my breasts at night and I accidentally "popped" it- I know that's so gross. I can't wait to start trying on clothes! Also, does anyone know when this bloating goes away?! My stomach looks like I'm pregnant! :(:(

1 week post! They're shaping up!

Sooo.. It's been one week (and one day)! It's been a hell of a week. From recovering.. To catching a virus, to my two year old catching it, then my 8 month catching it all while hubby is working.. I'm alone! I had some help this week but she couldn't help me like was needed bc her kids caught a virus too!! But I'm still standing. I'm still in a lot of
Pain. Mainly at the top of my implants and then badly under my breasts and at the sides of my incisions. I'm trying badly not to pick my kids up but with them being sick I have to. My hubby left to go out of town for two days so on my own completely. Lifting them in and out of the crib is a must unfortunately. I'm
Just praying I don't get unstitched but I'm using my legs as much as I can. Sleeping on my back still bc it still hurts any other way and I haven't been cleared by the doctor yet. I go back on Tuesday. I'm still using my ice packs too. My nipple situation has gotten better just like my doctor said and I can ready tell a huge difference! What do y'all think?? Well i hired someone to come clean my house Monday because I am going absolutely crazy not being able to do anything! Was anyone doing housework by this time? I'm curious to know what all you guys were doing at a week post! Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I chose to go with Dr. eric humble in Sugarland texas. He is an amazing surgeon and artist. All of his work looks fantastic so I knew I wanted to go to him. He's very pleasant and knows what he is talking about. So far, I am loving my results! I would recommend anyone from Texas to get a free consultation with him! You won't regret it!