Looking to Improve my Profile with a Chin Implant - Sugar Land, TX

I had the consult today and I am excited about...

I had the consult today and I am excited about getting a chin implant, ive always had a weak chin and im hoping this will give me the look that I want. Im having it performed under local anesthesia to help cut costs and to minimize downtime. It seems like a long way off but im already getting excited.
How did you like the redo?
I havent gone through with it again....yet. I want to save up at least 10k so I can get multiple operations out of the way simultaneously. (Re-adjustment of chin implant size, brow lift, lip reshaping). *Exhales*...and then the next group of surgeries. Im goin down the list, lol. Hair transplant, lower cheek lipo (For more chiseled look), eyebrow transplant/reshaping. Its a journey and a process, just like working out I guess.
I initially went in to see him for a readjustment of my chin implant, but he convinced me to get my cheeks done first. I am not in love with the results, somedays I wish I could just start over from scratch and get the cheek implants instead of the fat grafts. Its frustrating, I just wish all that fat that was injected could dissolve and I could start over again,i dont know how im going to fix this, if its even possible. My cheeks look.....weird.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He's really nice and doesn't come off as acting too prestigious. He's very down to earth and answers all of your questions thoroughly. His staff is really nice.