I Finally Did the Lip Lift :) - Sugar Land, TX

Well for the past 2 years I have been doing...

Well for the past 2 years I have been doing research on lip lift since my perma lip implant didn't do the job I was hoping it would by lifting my upper lip outward and giving me some teeth show. YES I still have the perma lip implant in the upper lip and I just did the lip lift and got 4mm cut off from under my nose. the worst part of the procedure is the numbing shots those were painful but the rest of the procedure is easy and fast and the doctor and his team are so nice and professional, as a matter of fact I'm planing to go back in a few months for his mini breast lift its a breast lift with hidden scars around the nipple, anyways back to my upper lip lift lol I got side tracked sorry. Today is day one and I have little swelling but already about 2mm of teeth show and I know I will probably be more swollen tomorrow, so far I like it but I hope when the swelling is down my lip doesn't cover my teeth! will keep you guys posted. I'm currently on Vicadin "spelling**" so I'm not in pain and prescribed also antibiotics, and if you get cold sores around your lip you need to let them know so they can prescribe you Valtrex as well.

2nd day of lip lift

so I'm still swollen just a tad bit also the tip of my nose is swollen and stiff but scar is looking great, I don't have pain today, the doctor did a very good job, but I'm wondering if I should of took more than 4mm :/ bc my teeth are barely showing I'm not sure if its bc I'm swollen or what! I will be patient and will update after the doctor takes off the stitch which in Monday.

6th day of my lip lift and I'm happy :)

Well doctor pulled the suture right put with one pull it felt really strange when he pulled it out. Anyways I only have like a 1 mm of teeth show and the space between my nose and upper lip now is 1.5cm which is ok I still think I should of taken just maybe 2mm more of skin out but I'm still happy about results and the scar is almost gone I mean no one can tell there is a scar!!! And doctor said I'm still swollen I might get a little more teeth show so let's see but he is defiantly the perfect doctor for lip lift.

Today pix

I will be going back to take off more skin soon. Here is photos from today as u guys see no visible scar :) but I do want more teeth show
Texas Plastic Surgeon

he answered all my questions, and took his time with me and I didn't feel rushed at all in our consultation.

Was there any change to your nose? I had a lip lift with Dr Haworth and I'm 5 weeks post op. My lips look great but my nose is swollen and bigger. It embarrassing
HI asms2002 - Yes, my nose was swollen, but it has receded and continues getting smaller. I posted a before and after above where you can see my slimmer nose:) My nose is still slightly numb and the area directly underneath between the lip and tip of nose is still swollen, so I can't smile properly. I was told it can take up to 6 months for things to return to normal, which is why they won't due revisions until you are 6 months out. Good luck. Mine did change. I will post pix later this week. Am swamped working on a deadline.....
Thanks for the input. Your incision scar looks wonderful (can only see because I'm trying to), and I understand why you might want a little more teeth show. Can you please tell me how much Dr. H charges for a Revision? Good luck!
Keep us posted! Love your results. They are subtle, but better safe than sorry. Did you ask him to take off more but he choose not to? What did he say about you wanting to take off more?
I like ur incision . Its really good one .
Thank u, I scheduled another appointment to take off more skin in October :). I think I want to take off 3mm more
Good luck 4 u dear and keep us update i like ur whole experience in lip lift ..
Hi perfectionist, do you feel like your nostrils became wider after the procedure? I've recently had this done and am worried because it's been 2.5 weeks and my nostrils still look significantly bigger...would love to hear your take on it!
Congrats, it looks like it all went well. Can anyone recommend any surgeons in the UK (or Europe) who are good at lip lifts? I'm a 34 year old male and want to see more of my upper teeth when I smile. Thanks in advance guys.
U r in same my age and iam searching 2 for a good one ..
Thanks Lulu, who are the 2 you're considering? I will research them further and let you know what I find if you like..
Yea plz help me bro And by the way i saw in Instagram iranian doctor his work amazing ... If u want i will give u his account and have a look .
Sure One of them iranian doc this is his account in instagram dr_k_nahid I liked his work
Ur scar look really nice wooow I wish main will be like yours in future .... Iam waiting until i deleiver 6 months more and i will do it iam pregnant right now ... But Iam happy 4 u no scar and there is nice improvement ....love u sis Thanks for ur update . :)
Thanx :) and how exciting ur pregers, congratz
Long time no update ?? How is everything !
All good, but I'm for sure going to call thier office after I get back from my cruise trip Bc I do want more skin taken off :/. I feel like just one mm of teeth show is not enough! I want probebly another 4mm taken off. And the recovery was so easy I don't mind going through it again lol.
I leave on the cruise next week so it won't be for another 2 weeks till I do anything
Its easy recovery for some and difficult for others I want to do it as soon as possible do u recommend ur doc for me :) or no !
I do reckon end him to anyone for the lip lift :). I will take pictures now and post so u see scar is not noticeable at all.
Same question . Thanks dear
did the shape of your nostrils change? thanks
I'm so close to booking with Dr. H.. Any suggestions of how long until I can be seen at work?
Believe it or not I was out to the grocery store the next day lol, but for work if u don't want anyone to notice at all I would say 3 days, good luck on ur lip lift :)
That's great to know! I have a strong pain tolerance... Just trying to avoid the office "water cooler" chit chat!!! LOL! Thanks for your response! I appreciate your help!!!