I Finally Did the Lip Lift :) - Sugar Land, TX

Well for the past 2 years I have been doing...

Well for the past 2 years I have been doing research on lip lift since my perma lip implant didn't do the job I was hoping it would by lifting my upper lip outward and giving me some teeth show. YES I still have the perma lip implant in the upper lip and I just did the lip lift and got 4mm cut off from under my nose. the worst part of the procedure is the numbing shots those were painful but the rest of the procedure is easy and fast and the doctor and his team are so nice and professional, as a matter of fact I'm planing to go back in a few months for his mini breast lift its a breast lift with hidden scars around the nipple, anyways back to my upper lip lift lol I got side tracked sorry. Today is day one and I have little swelling but already about 2mm of teeth show and I know I will probably be more swollen tomorrow, so far I like it but I hope when the swelling is down my lip doesn't cover my teeth! will keep you guys posted. I'm currently on Vicadin "spelling**" so I'm not in pain and prescribed also antibiotics, and if you get cold sores around your lip you need to let them know so they can prescribe you Valtrex as well.

2nd day of lip lift

so I'm still swollen just a tad bit also the tip of my nose is swollen and stiff but scar is looking great, I don't have pain today, the doctor did a very good job, but I'm wondering if I should of took more than 4mm :/ bc my teeth are barely showing I'm not sure if its bc I'm swollen or what! I will be patient and will update after the doctor takes off the stitch which in Monday.

6th day of my lip lift and I'm happy :)

Well doctor pulled the suture right put with one pull it felt really strange when he pulled it out. Anyways I only have like a 1 mm of teeth show and the space between my nose and upper lip now is 1.5cm which is ok I still think I should of taken just maybe 2mm more of skin out but I'm still happy about results and the scar is almost gone I mean no one can tell there is a scar!!! And doctor said I'm still swollen I might get a little more teeth show so let's see but he is defiantly the perfect doctor for lip lift.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

he answered all my questions, and took his time with me and I didn't feel rushed at all in our consultation.

Same question . Thanks dear
did the shape of your nostrils change? thanks
I'm so close to booking with Dr. H.. Any suggestions of how long until I can be seen at work?
Believe it or not I was out to the grocery store the next day lol, but for work if u don't want anyone to notice at all I would say 3 days, good luck on ur lip lift :)
That's great to know! I have a strong pain tolerance... Just trying to avoid the office "water cooler" chit chat!!! LOL! Thanks for your response! I appreciate your help!!!
You look great!! I plan to have this done soon! I had a consult with Dr. H and he seems great!!!
Thank you, yes he is great :). Good luck with ur lip lift
I've never thought about "teeth show"...do you mean just when your lips are slightly parted or when talking? I have a fairly narrow nose, nostil to nostril but the collumna (sp?) center between nostils has a bit of a droop so I don't know if taking away some of the space between my vermillion and bottom of nose would look as good a result as yours does. I have a lot of space between my lips and nose and my lips are thin, I'd like them a little fuller and also would like the downward corners lifted a little...do you have any suggestions??
I think teeth showing when ur mouth is relaxed and slightly parted looks so much more youthful. Which is why I wanted a little more teeth show i can't really suggest a procedure for u without looking at a picture but if ur area between ur nose and lip droops and covers all ur top teeth then I would defiantly shorten it. So lip lift is good but agin get advice from a plastic surgeon who can see u in person or by picture. I hope that was helpful :)
Congratulation on your LL. You seem to be healing really well. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Thanks for sharing. Blessings
How long was a distance between your nose and vermillion before and how long is today after the lip lift ? :) and congratulations :)))
Thanx, before I was abou 2cm and now I'm about 1.5cm so he took almost 5mm even though I though he took 4mm off but I guess maybe we measured the before wrong or something not sure what happen lol
Thanks for sharing! Your incision does look great. Don't fret yet about the tooth show (or lack thereof). It's early days and I bet you're really swollen!
Your lips look very full and lovely! Super awesome that you have tooth show after just a couple of days!! I'm going to get this done, also with Dr Horndeski, in early summer and it's always wonderful to read these great reviews about him. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Thank u Missmila, I liked reading all the good reviews as well and made me comfortable, even though I got a little discouraged from his not so nice office compared to the rest of plastic surgeons!! Also on other websites it says some people put good reviews Bc he offers them free botox!!! But once I sat with him and his assistant Elisa I was at ease and NO he did not offer me free botox for this review lol. Good luck on ur lip lift :)