Butt Sagging Like a Grandma - Sugar Land, TX

Dr Nguyen mislead me to think that butt implants...

Dr Nguyen mislead me to think that butt implants would make my butt look lifted. I asked him over and over if he was sure it wouldn't sag, since it was over the muscle. He said that the muscle fascia would keep it from sagging. The truth is he doesn't have the knowledge to putt butt implants under the muscle. He refuses to do anything to fix it and refuses to acknowledge that my results are not desirable. He has offered to remove them, but that would leave me looking worse because my skin got stretched out. I wasted $6000. Now I'll have to save up another $6000 and find a more experienced Dr to fix this mess. Don't even mention the recovery time, I was suffering and draining for 3 months. He just wants money and if he messes you up, he won't try to fix it, he will just try to get rid of you. I was told not to come back anymore for follow ups. My modeling career is pretty much ruined.

I went from flat to saggy

Is this the butt of a 30 year old or 60 year old

I'd rather switch butts with my 60 year old mom and I could have saved 6k

Results and then results plus working out

Working out helped some, but it can't fix the problem. I can feel the implants pressing down and there is no muscle supporting the weight.

Plastic surgery is not always pretty

I hired a trainer from November-May and worked out a ton, but I still hate the way it looks. I got made fun of by strangers at the gym and pool.

Going to a better doc for a revision

I think I'm going to go to a doctor who actually knows what he is doing in California. I wish I would have gotten it done right the first time. Lesson learned. The cost is $12,000 plus I already wasted thousands for Dr Nguyen to turn me into a cartoon character. I'm ready to get this fixed and move on with my life. The moral of the story is don't go to a doc that doesn't have tons of before and after pics of the surgery you want. I'm the only before and after pic he has and my results look obviously fake. I found a different doc this time who has plenty before and after pics showing he really is capable of achieving a natural looking sexy perky butt. I do not recommend Dr Nguyen because he wasted my time and money.
Houston Plastic Surgeon