Very Reasonable Price, Caring Staff. Worth It! I Can Wear a Bikini Again :-) - Sugar Land, TX

I decided to get my mini breast lift procedure...

I decided to get my mini breast lift procedure because I am only 26 years old and was kind of sad about not ever being able to wear a bikini like my friends could. After having a previous breast reduction from another doctor that left me with even more saggy breasts, my mother finally discovered Dr. Horndeski and his staff by doing a search for "scar-less breast reduction" online. Of all the doctors in the US, we chose him because he specializes in virtually scar-less procedures (he invented a scar-less breast lift procedure). We felt comfortable choosing him because he had many good reviews from former patients. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend others to Dr. Horndeski as well. Before, I had very saggy drooping breasts, but after my surgery, they are significantly higher and I can wear a bikini and not look saggy in it! You can see the shape of my waist better now because it is not being hid under oversized, saggy breasts! Surprisingly, my recovery time was very short and I never felt much pain. Only a slight bit of soreness which is standard when you have any surgery! I feel that I probably would have had more scarring had Dr. Horndeski's staff not been as helpful as they were. They gave me very detailed instructions on how to take care of myself post-surgery, what to eat (or not eat) prior to surgery, where to get my antibiotics, etc. The entire staff does truly care about your wellbeing. I bought a tube of ScarFade silicone scar gel in their office for only $30. Silicone gel is expensive, they could have charged way more, but they didn't because they are not out to get all of your money! I loved feeling like I wasn't being taken advantage of which is something I never got from my previous plastic surgeon. On my final important note, Dr. Horndeski's pricing is very reasonable! I'm sure the type of procedure you undergo determines your price, but I was very happy with the price of my surgery.

"Before" pictures to come!!

I added a picture that I took of myself this morning. It is exactly 2 months (to the day) that I had the mini UBL (Ultimate Breast Lift) procedure done by Dr. Horndeski. You can see that I have no scars! Once I add my "before" pictures, you can see how droppy my breasts were. You can actually see my waist now :)

Pre-Scarless Breast Lift Procedure Picture

This is my "before" frontal view picture that was taken right before I went into surgery. I want to burn this picture! Haha, just kidding. See how "droopy" my breasts looked before? Uneven too! (Right breast was slightly larger). Also, areolas were much larger. I just overall disliked everything about these old boobs and glad to be the new me now! :-)

2.5 Months Post-Surgery (additional pictures)

These are my updated photos (2.5 months after my surgery)

3 Months Post-Surgery

Hi all, here are my results 3 months after my mini ultimate breast lift procedure (mini UBL).

4.5 Months Post-Surgery

Hi all, here are my results 4.5 months after my mini ultimate breast lift procedure (mini UBL).

6 Months Post-Surgery

This is me 6 months after my Mini UBL procedure was done :)

8 Months Post-Surgery

This is how I look 8 months after my Mini Ultimate Breast Lift (mini UBL) procedure. Breast have naturally dropped a little lower now, but I am still pleased :)

11 Months Post-Surgery

As you can see, it's 11 months after my surgery and I am still doing well! I will admit, I was not the most diligent at wearing a tight bra as often as I should have, but my surprisingly, there is no visible sagginess of my breasts. I am still very pleased!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is a great choice because he is experienced (he has years of experience, not one of those young rogue doctors who wants to make you look like a Barbie doll!) He does not rush you at all and even called me in person before my surgery since I was flying in from halfway across the US. In that first phone call, he explained the entire breast lift procedure to me in detail and made sure to answer all of my questions. All of his staff are so sweet and caring and do a fantastic job of preparing you for surgery and also following up with you post-surgery. They even email you a packet before surgery outlining what type of bra you should be wearing, what hotels offer special services for surgery patients, local airports. etc. This is top quality service! Besides getting to enjoy the results of my breast lift, the next best thing was being treating so kindly by Dr. Horndeski and his entire staff. :-)