Very Reasonable Price, Caring Staff. Worth It! I Can Wear a Bikini Again :-) - Sugar Land, TX

I decided to get my mini breast lift procedure...

I decided to get my mini breast lift procedure because I am only 26 years old and was kind of sad about not ever being able to wear a bikini like my friends could. After having a previous breast reduction from another doctor that left me with even more saggy breasts, my mother finally discovered Dr. Horndeski and his staff by doing a search for "scar-less breast reduction" online. Of all the doctors in the US, we chose him because he specializes in virtually scar-less procedures (he invented a scar-less breast lift procedure). We felt comfortable choosing him because he had many good reviews from former patients. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend others to Dr. Horndeski as well. Before, I had very saggy drooping breasts, but after my surgery, they are significantly higher and I can wear a bikini and not look saggy in it! You can see the shape of my waist better now because it is not being hid under oversized, saggy breasts! Surprisingly, my recovery time was very short and I never felt much pain. Only a slight bit of soreness which is standard when you have any surgery! I feel that I probably would have had more scarring had Dr. Horndeski's staff not been as helpful as they were. They gave me very detailed instructions on how to take care of myself post-surgery, what to eat (or not eat) prior to surgery, where to get my antibiotics, etc. The entire staff does truly care about your wellbeing. I bought a tube of ScarFade silicone scar gel in their office for only $30. Silicone gel is expensive, they could have charged way more, but they didn't because they are not out to get all of your money! I loved feeling like I wasn't being taken advantage of which is something I never got from my previous plastic surgeon. On my final important note, Dr. Horndeski's pricing is very reasonable! I'm sure the type of procedure you undergo determines your price, but I was very happy with the price of my surgery.

"Before" pictures to come!!

I added a picture that I took of myself this morning. It is exactly 2 months (to the day) that I had the mini UBL (Ultimate Breast Lift) procedure done by Dr. Horndeski. You can see that I have no scars! Once I add my "before" pictures, you can see how droppy my breasts were. You can actually see my waist now :)

Pre-Scarless Breast Lift Procedure Picture

This is my "before" frontal view picture that was taken right before I went into surgery. I want to burn this picture! Haha, just kidding. See how "droopy" my breasts looked before? Uneven too! (Right breast was slightly larger). Also, areolas were much larger. I just overall disliked everything about these old boobs and glad to be the new me now! :-)

2.5 Months Post-Surgery (additional pictures)

These are my updated photos (2.5 months after my surgery)

3 Months Post-Surgery

Hi all, here are my results 3 months after my mini ultimate breast lift procedure (mini UBL).

4.5 Months Post-Surgery

Hi all, here are my results 4.5 months after my mini ultimate breast lift procedure (mini UBL).

6 Months Post-Surgery

This is me 6 months after my Mini UBL procedure was done :)

8 Months Post-Surgery

This is how I look 8 months after my Mini Ultimate Breast Lift (mini UBL) procedure. Breast have naturally dropped a little lower now, but I am still pleased :)

11 Months Post-Surgery

As you can see, it's 11 months after my surgery and I am still doing well! I will admit, I was not the most diligent at wearing a tight bra as often as I should have, but my surprisingly, there is no visible sagginess of my breasts. I am still very pleased!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is a great choice because he is experienced (he has years of experience, not one of those young rogue doctors who wants to make you look like a Barbie doll!) He does not rush you at all and even called me in person before my surgery since I was flying in from halfway across the US. In that first phone call, he explained the entire breast lift procedure to me in detail and made sure to answer all of my questions. All of his staff are so sweet and caring and do a fantastic job of preparing you for surgery and also following up with you post-surgery. They even email you a packet before surgery outlining what type of bra you should be wearing, what hotels offer special services for surgery patients, local airports. etc. This is top quality service! Besides getting to enjoy the results of my breast lift, the next best thing was being treating so kindly by Dr. Horndeski and his entire staff. :-)

You look amazing!!! I love the natural look. He did my surgery as well and I couldnt be more happier. Lol
Why thank you! Dr. H is a phenomenal doctor in my opinion! I am very thankful for him. I am just so glad that I finally have more confidence in a bikini now. That was important to me since I am still in my 20's and live in California (lots of sun and swimsuit time outdoors!) so I wanted to make the most of it! That is great to hear you are happy with your surgery, that makes two of us becase I am still loving my results as well :).
They look amazing . Do u still have nipple sensation ?
Thank you! I do still have nipple sensation, but I feel that it is slightly less than it was before. I heard in the past that all breast reductions can decrease your ability to breast feed & have normal nipple sensation, but it was a risk I was willing to take & I would do it again because the nipple sensation decrease was minimal :)
I am curious abojt how your breasts looked immediately after surgery... I have seen a lot of Horndeski patients with major puckering that smooths out over time. Was this your experience,, also? Or did your nipples look pretty much flush from the start? Sorry for such ampersonal question! You can inbox me your reply... I have ginormous tatas and have been looking at his procedure a lot lately.
Please go look at my results before you decide to let him operate on you. Thank you.
Hi there! I am so so sorry for such a delayed reply. I actually did not see your comment until just now. My email notified me that other people commented as well, but I cannot seem to find their comments on my review! Strange! Anyway, my puckering was very minimal even from the beginning and now (exactly 1 year later), all of the puckering has completely disappeared. I'd estimate that most of my puckering smoothed out after about 4 months and really disappeared after 6 months (might be because I was religiously applying the silicone ScarFade that I purchased from Dr. Horndeski's office). I'm surprised my puckering dissipated so evenly as I admit, I was not doing my best at staying in a tight bra at all times (I was enjoying some major bikini time here in California! Haha). I might have also had a quicker recovery in my skin texture because I am half Chinese and since Asian skin is very tight, I think it heals differently. That is what I've heard. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to let me know! I would love to be able to assist any potential future patients. I had a great experience with Dr. Horndeski and his entire staff :)
Did you go back for the revision? I did and I really think It was worth it. Reduced my nipples and gave me even more lift.
Hello PrettyPleased. How funny that you mentioned that at this very moment because I was actually JUST debating whether I wanted to travel all the way back to Texas for the revision. I mainly desire for my areolas to be smaller (there were much larger than average before my surgery anyway). So this is good news that you got even better results with the revision! I am very glad to hear that!! I am now even more convinced that I should go back for the revision. I am thrilled to hear your great news. Dr. Horndeski is a genius!
And luckily for us big nipped girls he can do more with the revisions!
Exactly. With us, our pleasant results are just that much more noticeable :). I look back on my pre-op photos and it is painful to see them! I want to burn that photographic "evidence" of the old breasts! Haha just kidding :).
Beautifully shaped breasts!
Thank you very much! I love the new me and I'm very grateful that I had this procedure done by Dr. Horndeski and not someone else :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you didn't have desirable results! So strange because I felt that both he & his staff were completely understanding & had great experience. I wonder why you have scars on the underside of your breasts, I'm thinking that possibly we did not have the same procedure done? For my "Mini Ultimate Breast Lift (mini UBL)", I only have incision scars around the circumference of my areolas. For your scars, I would suggest buying a tube of "Scar Fade" silicone scar gel on Amazon. A small tube is $30, but you don't need much. I felt this really helped my scar recovery, I hope it helps a bit with yours as well. I know how you feel about being displeased with your surgery results, my first attempt at a breast reduction (with a different surgeon) went horribly and he was a mean, greedy person who made me feel wrong to ask questions and kept adding on additional unknown charges. I was fooled by the fact that he worked at a well-respected major hospital. That surgery left me with highly uneven breasts when before, they were exactly matching in size. Luckily, Dr. Horndeski fixed that. I hope your revision will help to fix your results, keep your chin up, I have seen revision pictures online and doctors are amazing, they can do a magnificent job getting you to back to where you want to be :)
I was told that I would not have scars anywhere. Ha.
Wow! Beautiful results, this is my dream come true goal. I hope I am a candidate for this as well.
Thank you! for my consultation, I simply sent my pictures to Dr. Horndeski's office and he was able to tell me if I was right for the surgery or not. So easy! :)
Did you get implants as well?
No, I did not get implants and it's funny that you mention that, because Dr. Horndeski actually said a lot of people think his patients have had implants because the breasts look so much fuller post-surgery. It's because he weaves the underlying breast tissue throughout the muscles up kind of by your shoulders. So basically it is your own muscles supporting your breast tissue, instead of your skin holding everything up. Traditional reduction uses your own outside skin to hold everything up, so in the long run, you will get saggier faster. So hopefully I can prolong my eventual sagginess as I age :)

Thank you for posting your amazing updated photos. You look like a youthful 26 years old. Have fun in those bikini tops!

Thank you Beth! I will continue to post more pictures as my recovery progresses as well. ....Yes, I am definitely having more fun enjoying my youthful summer days in my bikini now!! :-D

Good for you! BTW, your little dogs are darling! ;)

Haha, I hadn't even noticed that they were crashing in on the picture! LOL!! Thank you :)