New pics 4 months UBL. Praising God & sending prayers up for you ladiesDr. Horndeski

Havong a breast lift has been on my to do list...

Havong a breast lift has been on my to do list since I was a teen. I inherited child bearing hips, a big booty & big boobs from my mama. I lost my booty & had to do a BBL IPin August. Now I am getting the UBL to finish off my transformation. I feel like I've been blessed to be able to afford 2 surgeries in one year. I'm also blessed that my hubby doesn't care what I do. He loves my dirty socks & supports whatever I decide to do. I'm going into 2013 with a bangin ass & a new rack. What more could I waNt or wish for... I'm looking forward to hearing from you ladies what I need to consider & things to prepare for my surgery.

Good luck~ I had a reduction in 99 two more kids '05 and '06 and another reduction in 2011 I swear my breast must be destined to be a "D" cup because everyone thinks they are still big only now they're back sitting up. Don't have any more kids :-) my first PS in '99 reminded me that what goes up must come down ~ I didn't care the army paid both times and next Thursday ill have D cup breast with a big booty LOL at my expense this time ~ I also wear a bra even at night that's just me though trying to keep them up as long as I can~
I wear the Haynes bra at night really comfortable. They're also what I wore during my healing process ~ no underwire
Oops I had a "lift" in 99 and the reduction in 2011

Hey ladies. So I'm just counting down the time...

Hey ladies. So I'm just counting down the time until my surgery. As I mentioned before I've contemplated a breast lift for many many years. I am a 38D & love my boobage, just need the girls to sit up. I started researching on Google for Doctors back in 2008. At some point I found out about Dr. horndeski & his method for doing the breast lift without the vertical scar or need for implant to have upper pole fulness. This intrigued me. After joining the site, I was able to find out more about him & decided I wanted this procedure done. I did a BBL with Dr. Jimerson first because I knew part of that procedure entailed lipo to my abs & I wasn't for sure if that would bother my breast lift. I am almost 4 months post op from that now.
I have had a Skype consult with Dr. Horndeski already & talking to him gave me a great feeling that he is definitely the man for my procedure. He was very sweet & I've heard he talks fast, but I didn't think so. Maybe because I'm a fast talker myself. His staff, mainly Jana, have been so great to deal with in helping me plan for my trip. That's all I have for today. Good luck to all the lovelies going thru surgery this week & those in recovery.

Ok ladies. I have to be honest. I have been...

Ok ladies. I have to be honest. I have been freaking out about my upcoming surgery. I need to thank MH0979, Fitluv, & TwoPlusOne. You ladies have been amazing at helping me calm my nerves. My hubby was saying maybe I should just leave my boobs alone since only he sees them & he loves them as they are. Again this is for me & my comfort. I hate wearing a bra all the time & never being able to wear my cute tops without a bra. Swim suits is a whole nother problem too. I have to triple knot the tops to hold up my jumbies.
One reason I got concerned is due to this puckering I noticed on many patients who have this specific breast lift. Apparently it's common for the skin to kind of gather but it should resolve within 3-6 months. If any ladies have experienced this with their lifts please chime in as I was told this happens to majority of patients who get lift.
I would like to ask you ladies if there were any details that you found out after surgery that you didn't know before? Please share.

Good day ladies. Well I am feeling much better...

Good day ladies. Well I am feeling much better today about surgery. My husband has decided to accompany me and this has improved my mental state massively. I generally like to do lots of things by myself, I’m different yea I’m different. However, he could see that this surgery was affecting me in a totally different manner than anything else in my life. His decision makes me so joyful. His occupation requires him to be on site & travel within certain areas; therefore it is not an effortless feat for him to be gone. Nevertheless he is preparing now to have one of his employees take charge of the work & will make himself available virtually for any immediate needs that arise.
Now all I need to do is concentrate on readying myself for this journey. I had previously booked my hotel, but my hubby canceled that so we can stay in a suite, which will be much more room. Thankfully we have some family not so far away that our child will visit for several days while I recover. Since I hear the recovery may not be that bad I’m scouting all the deals I can for entertainment in Houston. I want to tour and see as much as possible. We love to hike, but that is definitely not on the list of things we will be doing, lol. Again I welcome any thoughts, well wishes, advice etc that you lovelies may have. Share share share as I need as much info as possible. Have a greatly blessed day & may God be with all going into & recovering from surgeries this month.
You are going to look so great for the summer! I've read Horndeski does great work. Good Luck! ;-)
I can't wait to see what you look like! How are you feeling right now? Every other day I get really nervous...I hope that will go away! I am just thinking about the end result!
No she's not I'm trying to get her to make a profile, she did the lift and he went around t the areola only and did his amazing bra lift technique, I'm getting my nhl in march and after I heal I want to go to him as well, but I see his prices are getting higher and higher by the month

So I have ordered the make me heal vitamins again...

So I have ordered the make me heal vitamins again for pre & post sx. They seemed to have helped last time so I'm using them again. I still have to get my post op bras, but I may actually have some that the Dr will approve. We have booked a suite just outside of Houston so we can be closer to our family that will be child sitting. I think my nerves have greatly improved & I'm so looking forward to this sx. God is so good & I'm so thankful for the blessing of being able to pay for this sx after just having had my first ever sx in August. I'm going into 2013 a transformed woman & that feeling is undescribable. I would love for any ladies who have had sx already to let me know if there are any essential I need to be sure I have on hand. Happy healing to all in recovery & blessings to those yet to have sx.
I'm going to this doctor after you. So I'll follow your journey to you BL. Having my BBL and TT next month. How long would you suggest between the procedures? I want to get BL on the books now.
BB78. You are going to be a bad girl! Will keep in touch with you for any support I can be to you for your upcoming sx!
Thanks lovey! My husband has to go for this trip because I have been more nervous about his sx. I greatly appreciate your support :-)

I only have 7 days until my BL & I'm now more...

I only have 7 days until my BL & I'm now more anxious than ever. While I'm so thankful my DH is going with me, he has me worried for my pre op. He's not excited in the least to see another man fondling his wife. I told him the Dr. fondles breast all day so mine aren't special, but he says mine are special to him. Lol. I hope he doesn't make Dr. H nervous by his big stature. People always think my DH is a football player because he has the build of one. Hopefully Dr. H is used to intimidating husbands by now. I've been taking my pre sx vitamins & extra iron since Sunday. I have all our bags packed & I have 8 bras for after sx. I wasn't sure which would be best so I wanted to have plenty options. At this point, any additional advice or even just well wishes are greatly appreciated. I feel like I've read every blog on the site, but there may be something I'm forgetting.
Congrats in ur bl again n so excited for you!! 48 hrs boo!! Yaaay! Plus ill keep u in my prayers n ur just gonna be a complete Barbie doll after this transformation. Go you!! Xoxo
Hey lady, you ready? I am sooo ready. Good luck to you and have a great holiday! :)
Thanks finallyhere! Girl it seems so unreal still. Good luck to you too & have a wonderful holiday :-)

Just a quick update. Had my pre op today. It went...

Just a quick update. Had my pre op today. It went very good. My hubby had a couple questions of his own for Dr. H which surprised me & they actually carried on in conversation for a bit. But it was all over once Dr. H started showing us how he does his technique for the UBL. My DH isn't keen on graphic images of breast tissue, lol. I feel much more determined about sx & can't wait to have perky boobies. Thank you all for your prayers & well wishes. This time tomorrow I will be recovering from a prayerfully uneventful surgery. Prayers for all going thru sx soon or recovering.
So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see your results!
Good luck your going to look great
Good luck to you gurl!!!! You will be in my thoughts......are you going under anesthesia,or is it just local? Im doing local for my next lipo/fat transfer,jus a lil nervous,i dont want to feel nutn...

Will update this weekend when I am less sore &...

Will update this weekend when I am less sore & tired. Thank you all so much for showing love to me. It is greatly appreciated :-)
congrats on your surgery! i'm also planning on seeing dr. horndeski in april. can't wait to see your pics! happy healing!
So glad you are on the "other side" Get some rest and feel great! Can't wait to see!
Yay!!!!! I am 3 weeks PO today. Healing is occurring so quickly, can barely even see the vertical scar already. I am sure that you will have a quick and uneventful recovery! Here is to awesome boobs....woot woot!

Thought I would try to update before fall asleep...

Thought I would try to update before fall asleep again. My sx went great, no complications or problems. Walking you thru my day I got up at 5:30AM, showered, & grabbed my wish pics. My DH drove me to surgery center. Once there they asked for my remaining payment on procedure. Dealing with the surgery center was a mess. Apparently they bill separate from Dr. H so you have to pay them their part while Dr. H only collects his part. Long story short I didn't bring my debit card with me & my hubby didn't have that kind of cash on him either. I was under the impression that Dr. H's office would pay surgery center, but in this instance they didn't. Everything got worked out, but it was frustrating because I went to surgery center the day of pre op & signed all the necessary paperwork. Their paperwork seemed like a receipt so that's why I thought their payment was processed. I shouldn't have left without making sure they had info to process my payment, but oh well.

So they get me into prep area & Dr. H apologizes for mixup with center. I told him it wasn't his fault things just weren't clear. He takes pictures, marks me up, takes measurements, shows me where my nipples will sit, takes more pics, looks over my wish pics, & then the anesthesiologist comes in. They ask all the typical questions; have you had sx before, any allergies, health problems etc. She then tells me she is giving me my margarita & I the last thing I remember was my hubby kissing me saying he'll see me when I wake up.

I remember waking up & my nurse asking me to try to drink some Sprite, which I did. I guess I was going in & out of sleep because Dr. H came back to check on me, but I don't remember that. He said he showed myself & my hubby the pics from sx, but I can't recall that either. So I finally get up & my nurse & hubby get me dressed and off I go back to hotel. I went right to sleep.
I didn't have an appetite at all so my DH kept giving me crackers and lots of water. I have been drinking about 80 FL oz a day, maybe a little more. I slept most the day, but with all the fluids I kept getting up to go to restroom. I must say I couldn't have dine this sx by myself because my arms are so sore & I couldn't do some things. Putting on a coat, wiping myself, changing cloths etc... I needed help with all these things so it is definitely great my DH came with me.

The next day I had my post op visit with Dr. H & I got to see my new boobs. They are everything I wanted! I almost cried when he took the wrapping off. They look real good. I was worried about the projection and if they would be smaller, but no worries. The girls are big & I had to get a 38 DDD! I've never been in the triple digits. Of course my boobs are swollen so they should settle around 38 DD. I feel so blessed & thankful for a successful sx & getting what I want. I was somewhat apprehensive about having this type of BL, but it turned out great so far.

I am taking vicodin every 4 hours, muscle relaxer every 6 -8 hours, bacterium every 12 hours, & my post sx pills from Make me Heal. That's all I got for now as my right arm is sore as ever. Will update more later & pics to come soon. Be blessed ladies & thank you all so much for showing love to me.
hope you're recovering well!
congrats BB, wish u a speedy recovery...get plenty of rest...i keep u in my prayers....God bless. xoxox
Can't wait to see your father pics! Congrats and happy healing!!

Here are my much anticipated pics from sx. I will...

Here are my much anticipated pics from sx. I will get to them in a minute. First let me discuss what’s been going on with me. So as I updated before, the medication was no hoe! It literally had me on my back knocked out! Strong stuff for real for real. I was taking vicodin, Flexeril, which is a muscle relaxer, & Bactrim, an antibacterial medicine. I stopped taking the meds on Monday and haven’t taken anything for pain since Sunday night. I am still taking the Make Me Heal Vitamins & Supplements and will take those until I run out. I haven’t had any pain or discomfort, except for the drains. I was extremely sore in my arms after sx and couldn’t use my arms for simple things, like to hug someone, wipe myself after going to restroom, comb my hair etc…. Thank God for my hubby as he has proved an invaluable resource for me in my recovery. I couldn’t see myself allowing a stranger to wipe me or handle me in the manner I can entrust my spouse to. Round of applause for my hubby for being a great care giver.
I started eating regular foods on Sunday. Thursday Friday & Saturday I had no appetite. That was weird because I am an eater and after my BBL I awoke from sx with a major appetite. Not this time. I could only take in crackers and water the first day. Friday I added oranges, pineapples, & watermelon to my food intake & Saturday was the same. Sunday we went to a relative’s home and I ate some eggs and turkey sausage for brunch and just ate fruit the rest of the day. I have continued this sort of food intake since Sunday. Sleeping on my back has been interesting since I am a tummy sleeper. I never sleep on my back as I’m usually lying on my hubby when we go to sleep. He had our hotel give me extra pillows to help me get comfortable. He arranged them so that I am at an incline when I sleep. It’s been ok but I recently learned of a breast augmentation pillow made for tummy sleepers! It’s made by Descansa & you can order it from Sears, Amazon, or Descansa site. This could prove to be a great tool for women going thru a breast augmentation sx and a bbl, so I will be posting about it in my BBL review as well. I ordered one and will let you all know how it works out.
Today I had my 2nd follow-up appointment with Dr. H & everything is coming along well. I decided to keep both drains in for a couple more days. I have one drain that is still draining near 50 cc a day, while the other is near 25 cc a day. I will be in town so figure I’d rather let the drains stay in & do their job so I don’t get a seroma. Dr. H said I am still swollen so he expects I will settle around a 38DD. That makes me happy! I also received a follow up call from my nurse Nettie at the sx center. She wanted to know how I was feeling and if I was happy with my results so far. That was really sweet of her to think of me. She was a great nurse and took great care of me after sx while I recovered from the anesthesia.
So on to the pics. I haven’t taken any myself due to just resting & knowing that Dr. H would take pics at each follow up appointment. So what you see are pics from the day of sx and then the Big reveal! That pic was taken the morning after sx in the PS office. It does look like the left hand facing is slightly bigger than the right hand facing boob. I’m not sure if it’s swelling or if I will still have one bigger boob once things settle. Dr. H said he only removed about 80 cc from one side and 100 cc from the other just due to the nature of what he is doing with reconstructing the breast. I don’t have the full sx report yet so I’m not sure which breast had what removed. I will update that info when I can. I’m also waiting for his office to email me more pics so I can post those as well. I will have to wear a bra to shape up my breast for a month and then I can go bra less fo life!!! That is so exciting!! And yes I meant fo not for, lol. If anyone has any questions on my UBL please ask away. I hope my review can help others who want to keep their natural breast tissue & have the upper pole fullness that previously was only offered thru an implant. Later beauties.
U look amazing hun!!! Congrats! I want a breast lift too because my breast are a little saggy and uneven...they are also small and lack fullness too and Dr. J recommended implants for that... I love how implants look but I am not to thrilled about implants? What are ur thoughts on breast lift vs. implants?
Well since you ask I've never been a fan of implants for myself. I just prefer to use my own fat if I can, to get the look I want. My plan was that if the Ultimate Lift I just got didn't allow me to still keep my big boobs then I had already researched some Dr's that specialize in breast fat transfer. Since Dr. Horndeski didn't have to remove much breast tissue I think my size is good. Implants are proven to work so don't dismiss the results they can provide. The other thing that kept me from an implant is the fact that you are basically agreeing to future surgery again because the implant won't last forever. I do really admire the results that other ladies have gotten with implants. It's just not for me though. If you are torn about getting an implant you look thru the breast lift blogs on here & the breast aug blogs too. You could even contact Dr. H to see what he could do for you. Check out fitluv, renew28, & thedolcevita. Those are great ladies with bomb results. Let me know if I can point you to any other blogs :-)
@bootiebeauty78 thanks sweetheart! U have been so helpful and give great advice :) I really appreciate ur time! I will def check them out and think about it some more and I agree fat transfer is way better and safer...so Dr. Jimerson doesnt offer this right?

I'm sorry I forgot to let you lovelies know that I...

I'm sorry I forgot to let you lovelies know that I have FULL nipple sensation. The day after sx when I went for a post op follow up, Dr. H barely put his finger on my nipple & the sensations are way more than I have ever had. I did have some nipple sensation before sx, but on a scale of 1-10 it was a 5. Now I'm like a 20! It's that big of a difference seriously. I did leave TX with one drain still attached. I have continued to drain over 30 cc in one breast & I don't want to develop a seroma by removing too soon. I called my primary Dr. back home before I left TX to make sure their office can remove it for me once I'm draining less than 25cc per day. The other darin hole closed up immediately when removed. I didn't even need a bandage. That surprised me since I had a small hole in my butt when drain came out following my BBL. That hole took about a week to completely close.
I saw Dr. H for the final time Friday and he said I'm healing just fine. I have had no bruising that I can see since sx. In regards to some questions I received about the life of my lift. Dr. H states that as long as you don't have dramatic fluctuations in weight the lift will sustain. By dramatic we're talking in access of 50 lbs. However, if you experience a change in weight that later affects your lift appearance he can adjust it in a smaller sx at that time. This will include some cost. By my research this is basically similar to what some implant patients have the option of as well if they start to sag with implant due to weight fluctuations. I don't plan to have any weight changes to that effect. However, if my DH & I are blessed with another child one day, then i will take Dr. H up on that option. Until then, I love how big & beautiful my breast are without an implant. Hope all are healing well & blessings for those preparing for sx.
Happy healing girl, the twins look awesome.
Thanks love! xoxo
hellooooooo I see youuuuuuu I just started over here lastnight I was looking at these tits I did not know it was u....

I am 2 weeks and 3 days post op now. Here are a...

I am 2 weeks and 3 days post op now. Here are a few pictures I was brave enough to take of the girls. Dr. Horndeski needed to make sure I was progressing ok so I had to send him pics. The swelling has subsided some and my breasts look closer in size now. I haven’t had any leakage or pain since sx. I did have some minor itches here and there near incisions, but I just rubbed the areas a little to eliminate itch as best possible. Scared to scratch or be aggressive with anything near the boobs. I have to say I loathe the swelling that has occurred in my abs and upper body. I plan to have my massage therapist do kinesio taping in my upper body to help with that. I guess I’m just a water retention type because with both my surgeries swelling has been a beast. I do like salt though. Lol. Besides that, my DH pulled my last drain out last week. It wasn’t bad at all, however I do have a very high pain tolerance so may not be the best judge of pain for those considering removing a drain themselves. I didn’t know the drains were so long. I’m posting pics of drain so you guys can see what the end looks like.
In other news the breast pillow from Descansa arrived and the literature that was with pillow was different from what I read on the web. It states not for use after breast surgery and you have to use with your bra off. Well I can’t sleep or take bra off for 6 weeks, except to wash and change bra of course. Nevertheless I did use it for 30 minutes and it did feel god to be back on my tummy. Depending on your surface beneath pillow it provided good firm support and my boobs did not smash down to bottom at all. It includes pictures of ways to use pillow and I have found that I can sleep on my sides comfortably by using this pillow. That has been worth it for me. I will upload the picture too. I just REALLY recommend anyone considering using the pillow after breast sx talk to YOUR PS First! I would hate for some one to experience any problems due to my thoughts on pillow. I love my boobs and can't wait to show them off to you ladies more. It feels so good not having to hold them up anymore. They have a new home and that's where they will stay ;-P Continued prayers for those going into sx soon & quick healing for those in recovery. xoxo
Hey Girly! Happy to see you were able to get ur boobies done by Dr. H. How are you feeling?
Dropping by to say Hello, and how are you? I hope all is well for you, first day back to the gym today, I still can't do push ups yet, doesn't feel right yet, I had a sports bra on too, I was able to do jumping jacks, I still don't want to put any pressure on the little fat that's was put in my butt... Lol.. Tomorrow will b 3 weeks post op for the fat transfer, so I did more resistance, I wanted to get on my favorites, but they require sitting so I kept it moving gurl!! Let me know how ur doing take care!!
Her babe. I'm great. Just waiting until I can work out like you. I have 3 more weeks until I can start working out my lower body & 6 weeks for upper body. Does your butt look bigger after round 2? I'm going to ur page now :-)

Hey lovlies. Well 6 weeks today & I love love love...

Hey lovlies. Well 6 weeks today & I love love love my boobies. Just biding my time in recovery. I'm so nervous about infections since that's all I've been hearing people talk about. I've cut some stitches that have poked out with no problem. It seems everyday I am texting Elisa, Dr. H nurse, to make sure I'm progressing as I should. Been very busy with life, but wanted to give this quick update. My hubby greatly admires the girls & tells me he can't wait to motor boat them. LMAO!! God bless.
Looking great my dear :)
Wow, your areolas look perfect! Did you get a revision? or did they always look like that or did they have pleating at some point? I got the mini UBL on 1/24/13 and can see some pleating

Just adding a couple pics. Nothing new. Just...

Just adding a couple pics. Nothing new. Just waiting to be able to work out so I can get toned for summer & lose this 10 pounds I've picked up. How long have any of you ladies waited to resume workouts? I want to do P90X again at 2.5 months out from sx. Hope all is well for you lovelies.
Looks great! I am considering Dr. H for mini UBL (i am a 34B currently, but with some droopiness). I am a little nervous, so thanks for sharing. I am considering lipo, but not sure because I have not had kids yet. Any thoughts?
NICEEEEE! n im not a boobie person :)
Hey when did u put the Bacitracin on ur cuts? These boobs are itching like crazy lol. They so swollen I feel like Dolly parton lol

Nothing new to report. Just waiting for puckering...

Nothing new to report. Just waiting for puckering on sides of my breast to completely heal. This has been a long healing process. I'll post new pics next week. Still love my perky breasts :)
I'm scheduled for the Mini UBL with dr H on Tuesday. On our phone consult he said the mini would work. I'm a 32DD and already have implants. Did he say why you didn't qualify for the mini? I'm pretty attached to my larger size and don't want to reduce. If anything I'd go bigger. I've never heard of the Make Me Heal vitamins. Where do you get them?
Girl my boobs were too big and had severe sag so a mini wouldn't have worked. Plus I don't have implants either.
You seriously are my inspiration! I spoke to Dr. H and am planning to get my UBL on Aug. 23rd. I am just a little scared about being under anesthesia for 3-4 hours. How long did yours take? He also quoted me $10k but I notice that everyone else on realself paid $8-9k. I am wondering if he is playing it safe because he hasn't seen me. What do you think?

Hey loves. Been busy with life, but wanted to add...

Hey loves. Been busy with life, but wanted to add some pics. I'm 2 days shy of 4 months and I'm trying to be diligent with using ScarAway to fade scars. I'm very happy with my results and I just love not having hanging boobies anymore. Hope all is going well for everyone & I wish you continued blessings on your own surgeries.
Your results look awesome! I wish my results to be similar... although I am still in limbo about when and where to do my sx.
Where did the finAl cup size rest for you?
I'm still. 38 DD. I love my boobs. Definitely great investment.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I researched breast lifts for quite some time before deciding on Dr. H. His technique is one of a kind & should allow me to never need a bra again. Other PS's I consulted with thought I would be unhappy with a regular lift as any minor weight fluctuations could result in sagging again. Dr. Horndeski has a proprietary method that allows women to enjoy upper pole fullness without an implant. Also knowing this lift could last me a lifetime is exactly what I was looking for. I first learned about him thru Google searches. Since I've found Real Self I have spoken & emailed with many women who have had sx with Dr. Horndeski & they all said they were beyond happy. Now I can add myself to the list of satisfied patients. Can't wait to heal up and never need a bra again!