Best Breast Surgeon Ever in Sugar Land, Texas - Sugar Land, TX

I Thank God for Dr. Horndeski in Sugar Land, Texas...

I Thank God for Dr. Horndeski in Sugar Land, Texas. Ladies, I do not want to bore you with the "ever since I was a little girl" or "I hated my breast because" stories. In fact, I can not explain why I was looking, what I was looking for or who I was looking for lol. All I know is I stumbled across Dr. horndeski on realself and I am thankful and so blessed I did. I saw his results, read his reviews and said hmmm.... Interesting. Several women in my family who's had a breast reduction or lift procedure done, didn't look anything like the results seen on Dr. Horndeski patients. At that moment, my interest was peeked and I decided to gave him a called.

To make a long story short, my surgery was completed Feb 6th 2013 and although I'm still in my infancy stages I am sooooo happy and so in love with the results already.. My breast are round, high and perky like an 18 year old lol.. For the first 2 days all I wanted was to sleep but by the 3rd day I was up walking around.

I am 35 years old, no children, 5'1 and weight 152 pounds. Not my ideal weight but planning more surgery this spring so losing weight wasn't a priority for me before the breast reduction/ lift. My bra size was measure at 33H. However, I've been wearing a 38D for years. I've been in the wrong bra apparently.

I am still recovery so I don't have enough photos to show but I will soon.

I flew from Chicago to Sugar Land, Texas. I stayed at the holiday inn express for 7 days. Jana, the staff office manger arranged for me to have a 2 nurses. And I must say, the nurses were angel sent. The sweetest people I've ever met.

What I spent?
Airfare was $277
Hotel was $790
Nurses $309
Meds $92
Bras $88

4 new photos.

4 New photos. I had to put bandages over my nipple. They're so sensitive. Lol.. The sensation is unreal. The strips come off in another week.

My New Breast. High, Round, Perky and m

Nothing new to report. Just reposted the same 4 photos that were deleted by mistake.

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Boobs for me.

I have too many flaws to be perfect but I am too blessed to be ungrateful or complaining about anything.. I am in love with my breast. Dr. Horndeski did an fantastic job!!!

Today is the day my strips come off. Well actually its suppose to be tomorrow but I couldn't wait any longer. Too excited. I am all finished with the antibiotics. I took a hot shower and let the water peel away the strips. I used antibiotics soap to wash. I then applied 100% silicon gel over the scars and incision. All my incision have closed completely so it's safe to use whatever gel, strips or fade creams you choose. Just be sure to apply it on clean dry skin.

Because I was afraid to catch an infection, as gross as this may sound I only washed up over the barhroom sink. I did not shower or bath directly. I didn't want to chance getting infected. I've been home recovery since surgery. I did not develop a rash. Keloid or infection.

Ok here's how I feeling. I am still tight and numb but no pain and soreness. The swelling has gone down.. I am still a little tender under the arm but that's expected due to the placement of the drains. You can see from the photo some bruising under the right arm.

The shape of the breast are perfect for my frame. Way better then how they looked before. No way will you catch me complaining. I'll update more photos tomorrow once I remove the strips around the nipples but I added 1 photo as a sneak peek.

In the photo you will see some gathering in the immediately crease under the right breast. I expect that to fall in place a few months down the line. Overall, I made the best decisions of my life..

As promised, NEW photos without the strips/tape.

I can not stress enough how happy and grateful I am at my results. The results are so freaking awesome!!! Dr. Horndeski literally answered my prayers (tears as I'm writing). If they look this good now, I can only imagine how they will look several months later..

Let me start off by saying this is a joint venture. You can not walk into any surgeon's office wanting to walk out looking like model. Better yet, even asking for perfection. That's unrealistic! I've read some reviews, comments and questions from others on Realself regarding Dr Horndeski. Some favorable, some not so much. However, with over 90% good reviews, I was convinced I choose the right Dr. So here's what I did to prepare for the surgery. Remember the best result comes from YOUR EFFORT AS WELL. ESPECIALLY before surgery.

1. Worked out. I lifted the weights. No cardio. (I wasn't trying to lose weight and have more loose skin). I only wanted to build muscle under my breast tissue and surrounding area. 2 months before surgery.

2. I ate right, but that's a given right? Your body heals from inside, out. Lots of green and plenty of water. Everyday.

3. Muti vitamin for women. Stopped 2 weeks before surgery.

4. I used any lotion that helped with elasticity.. Everyday for 3 months. Ok so let me elaborate more.. How long it takes a scar to heal depends on the person, overall health and age, the type of injury itself. Scars heal more quickly the younger you are, due to better skin elasticity and better collegen production. So basically, the healthier you are, the shorter the healing time on average. Plus you would yield outstanding results. But dont try telling this to a 60 year old women who waited 30 years to have a breast lift with really really poor skin elasticity.. I'm sure they're on blogs like this blaming their surgeon..

I hope this information is helpful. I did my research over and over again. Please do not let disturbing words from an unstable user convince you out of a remarkable surgery. Keep in mind all Dr's get unfavorable reviews. It's how they get better by listening to their patients. Its almost like saying every defense attorney will win every case they take to trial. Impossible. You win some and you lose some.. However, it's so worth the investment.

Gels and cream I'm using to help in my healing and speedy recovery

1. I apply the arnica gel twice a day. It works well. I used it before during over surgeries I've had in the past. You can get it at whole foods

2. Kelo-cote 100% silicone. I apply this around the areola and incisions under my breast only. My plan is to use this twice a day for 90 days as reccomamded.

3. I am still using gauze around my incisions for a few more months. I don't want to irrate my scars with my bra or open any incisions prematurely.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Honestly, You just can not make this stuff up!!! Dr. Horndeski and his staff made me feel like family. Jana (the office manger) picked me up and dropped me off to the surgical center the day of surgery. The next day, Dr Horndseski and his nurse Elisa visited me at my hotel. Dr. Horndseski himself visited me another 2 more times to see how I was I doing, remove my stitches and drains. I can't think of another surgeon who still makes house calls. What a lovely staff. Everyone is professional and just so nice..

AWESOME job! You look GREAT!
wow it seems like you healed in like a month. I want mine done but I'm afraid i will be all bruised and swollen for the summer. you healed nicely. i wish i would of lost weight already cus i want to drop 30 lbs 1st then have my reduction and lift
Wow, he did an amazing job. Wish I had known about him 5 years ago :(.
Thank you @Azteca305. Thank you.. Unbelievable what he can do.
I understand that but they have to be resutured and he sure makes a mess of that.
Can you show the Scaring under your breast, would like to see how it turned out.
He offers two different. One with and without under breast cutting depending on the person. They are both really good procedures. I have pics of mine. He did the mini UBL for me with just the incisions around the nipple. The ultimate breast lift has the under breast incision as well. He recommends one or the other depending on your particular needs.
Not to be all in your bi but did u pay cash or he offers financing , I really wanna go to him but that's a lot of money
He requires full payment up front. Care credit is a company that almost all plastic surgeons use that offer financing for elective procedures if you want to do that. I didn't in this case but we used it for another procedure. You can look into it even before you decide on a surgeon
http://www.carecredit.com/?return=true Financing info
You are really looking great.
Did you get an implant too or just lift?
Lol No implants. With Dr. Horndeski you won't need them. He's amazing.. Best breast Dr. Ever. I had a reduction and lift. I accomplished what I wanted.
You look amazing!! This definitely helps me make my decision on which surgeon I want to use!
@Southerngirl2014 Thank you. He will not disappoint you. He gave me everything I asked for and more.. High, round, fullness, perky breast and no visible scar. Im so happy. Wish I had them done sooner. Lol

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I've never heard that about him. Not sure that I believe it. I have never seen anything or heard him say anything to make me questions his skills or validity. There is plenty of information for someone to make a decision whether to use him or not. After I saw all the reviews on real self I decided that it was what I wanted to try and I am Glad I did. It just may not be for everyone.

Well said Cocktails.
Southerngirl12014, just be sure and check all his reviews first.
Feel free to check mine out.
Your breasts look great!
@CantBlameSagOnKids Thank you. It still amazes me each day how better and better my breast get.
Your testimony alone was the final straw in my choice of doctor. I first found and started reading about Dr. Horndeski last June, and had a skype consultation with him. LOVE your results. My UBL is scheduled for April 1. Thank you for posting. One question...why did you stop taking your vitamins 2 wks prior to surgery? Thx again for sharing your pics and story. -Lora