Finally Going for It! - Sugar Land, TX

I have been considering a breast augmentation...

I have been considering a breast augmentation since my gastric bypass in 2006. Over the years I would get hot and cold about the topic of implants. But if it's something that's still in your system 7 years later, don't waste anymore time - go for it! I've done so much research over the years that I have big concerns about all the things that could go wrong. I've even been to consultations here and there and have come out hopeless because of prohibitive cost or feeling like the surgeon was in a rush and did not take a vested interest in me.

I recently had a consultation with Dr. Evan Feldman in Sugar Land, TX. He was amazing - he answered every question lingering in my mind before I got the chance to ask. He is also very straightforward about making recommendations. For me, he insisted on a lift to correct a 1.5 cm asymmetry, despite all my concerns about scarring. He strives for "home page" results with every patient, which I respect tremendously. Overall, I left convinced "this is my doctor" - his standard of work is high, we agree on what outcome I can expect and his prices are reasonable.

I'm very excited! 5 weeks away and counting down!

Sounds like you're putting the finishing touches on your transformation! Sometimes it just has to be the right timing, but I'm glad you feel confident with your PS and you're ready to move forward with your breast aug. I think you will be so grateful you did the lift, even if there are a few small scars. What is your current cup size? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Looking forward to your updates!

I am currently a B/C cup, but my breasts are a bit deflated due to my weight loss following gastric bypass. I lost 100lbs and one particular goal of mine is to fill in my breasts back to a desirable firmness. Thank you for your comments - I'll definitely keep updating!
            have you decided on size yet?

Update: Heading to Orlando

Hi ladies,

I'm going through a bittersweet moment right now. I've gotten a job in Orlando and will be relocating in two weeks, which means my procedure here in Sugar Land, TX has to be cancelled.

I could write a chapter on how deflated and disappointed I am, but the new job is a blessing. So instead I'll ask: Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon they can recommend in the Orlando/Winter Park area? I would love to hear your recommendations/experiences.

Thanks!

Congratulations on the new job!! This must be fate. You can always do your procedure once you get settled and do a few doctor consults. You know what type of PS you're looking for, so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult. Keep us posted!