Finally Going for It! - Sugar Land, TX

I have been considering a breast augmentation...

I have been considering a breast augmentation since my gastric bypass in 2006. Over the years I would get hot and cold about the topic of implants. But if it's something that's still in your system 7 years later, don't waste anymore time - go for it! I've done so much research over the years that I have big concerns about all the things that could go wrong. I've even been to consultations here and there and have come out hopeless because of prohibitive cost or feeling like the surgeon was in a rush and did not take a vested interest in me.

I recently had a consultation with Dr. Evan Feldman in Sugar Land, TX. He was amazing - he answered every question lingering in my mind before I got the chance to ask. He is also very straightforward about making recommendations. For me, he insisted on a lift to correct a 1.5 cm asymmetry, despite all my concerns about scarring. He strives for "home page" results with every patient, which I respect tremendously. Overall, I left convinced "this is my doctor" - his standard of work is high, we agree on what outcome I can expect and his prices are reasonable.

I'm very excited! 5 weeks away and counting down!

Update: Heading to Orlando

Hi ladies,

I'm going through a bittersweet moment right now. I've gotten a job in Orlando and will be relocating in two weeks, which means my procedure here in Sugar Land, TX has to be cancelled.

I could write a chapter on how deflated and disappointed I am, but the new job is a blessing. So instead I'll ask: Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon they can recommend in the Orlando/Winter Park area? I would love to hear your recommendations/experiences.

Thanks!

Congratulations on the new job!! This must be fate. You can always do your procedure once you get settled and do a few doctor consults. You know what type of PS you're looking for, so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult. Keep us posted!

Sounds like you're putting the finishing touches on your transformation! Sometimes it just has to be the right timing, but I'm glad you feel confident with your PS and you're ready to move forward with your breast aug. I think you will be so grateful you did the lift, even if there are a few small scars. What is your current cup size? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Looking forward to your updates!

I am currently a B/C cup, but my breasts are a bit deflated due to my weight loss following gastric bypass. I lost 100lbs and one particular goal of mine is to fill in my breasts back to a desirable firmness. Thank you for your comments - I'll definitely keep updating!
            have you decided on size yet?
Hi Violet1234 - I will probably go with 600-700cc because of considerations about my chest width and the desired projection. I am just as concerned about the roundness of my breasts up down and side to side as I am about the projection forward, so this size sounds large, but I think it will be proportional to my 5'7" 180lb frame.
             the size sounds great! your tall like me! im 5'8! we tall girls can carry more! im surprised youll be able to get 700cc first time around! i wished i had gone big my first time around! i have 800cc now and i love the size! high profile will be perfect for you! because it will give you the projection your looking for! good luck!
Good luck. I'm sure you will love the outcome knowing this is your time to get what you have wanted. Did you decide on the size and schedule ? There are a lot of informations here on this site. People are genuine and very helpful.
Thanks Minadora - I am going with 600-700cc and everyone's comments and reviews have been a great resource so far!