I knew Dr. Feldman was the one to perform my...

I knew Dr. Feldman was the one to perform my surgery from the time I looked at the website. I called other doctors but something just kept telling me "this is who should use". I called to set up a consult and was able to get in just a few days later. When I meet with Dr. Feldman, I felt like I had known him for years. I was really comfortable with him and all of his staff. He was the only doctor to ever tell me about a deformity that I was born with, which I no idea even existed, I just knew I never liked what I saw. After doing more research about Constricted Breast Deformity I found out that I wasn't alone in the world, it just wasn't as bad as some. Dr. Feldman was able to correct this deformity and I am now just over 2 weeks post op and couldn't be more happier. If I had to do this all over again I would go with Dr. Feldman and his staff in a heart beat. I absolutely love each and every one of them! Thank you so much Dr. Feldman for finally making my dreams come true!!!

3 weeks post op

When I started my journey I was barely a 38a/b due to the constricted breast deformity that I had. This is otherwise known as tuberous breast. When I choose Dr. Feldman we decided on two different sizes and he went with the larger of the two. He used Natrelle (Allegran) style 20 filled to 650cc's on each side. As you can see from the before and after there is a HUGE difference. I'm in total love with them and can't wait to keep posting pics so I can help others if the have this same issue.

3 weeks post op

I am now 40d and decided on silocone instead of saline.

One Month Post Op Update...

So today marks the one month "anniversary" of having my breast augmentation done. I am still amazed at the before and after difference. This was the best decision I've ever made.

I actually went and had a fitting, so I could find a comfortable but yet supportive bra. I know they will still change over the next few months but I really needed a bra that I knew fit. When my doctor released me to wear a comfortable supportive bra, I went to Macy's, and found one.... or so I thought. I figured I would just buy a bra that was the size of the one that the doctor had me in. But earlier this week I walked into Soma, with a gift card in hand I received as a gift for my big 4 0 birthday, and was told the bra I had on was too big. Who would have thought? Then again, none of my bras every really fit because I had “nothing” to put in one. So as of right now I have gone from barely filling out a 38 B because I could never find them in A's to a 38DD.

Ladies, if you are looking for a great comfortable bra that is also supportive, I am recommending the Embraceable Wirefree Unlined Bra from Soma. They are so soft as well (it’s the black bra I have on in the current pictures) and they reasonably priced at $34 each or 2/$59. The girl at the store said a lot of breast patients buy this for the comfort and I believe it. I actually wore it out of the store and went back to work.

As of today almost all of my pain is gone; however, I am still a little bit tender. Still can't sleep on my stomach and sleeping on my side can get to be a little uncomfortable. Since my doctor had to do reconstruction because of my constricted breast deformity the pain was pretty minimal, just had a lot of pressure, but my nipples on the other hand – let’s just say OUCH! They were so sensitive that every bit of clothing I had on hurt. They have stayed erect 24 hours a day for the last 4 weeks and were so painful ... I guess because of the nerves. But that is finally going away (seems like it happened overnight) and all of the other pain I still have, at times, just feels like I a muscle spasm or something.

I can tell you … I AM ONE HAPPY GIRL!!

5 weeks today

Still feeling great. Not sure if it's just me but i think they seem to be changing every day. I am hoping that I will be released with in the next week or so to start running since I'm out of CrossFit for 3 months (at least til August) :( ... oh well, the price we pay to be beautiful. I love biking, running, and crossfit ... time to get back to it hopefully sooner rather than later. I have fallen of the wagon and have been eating so many sweets and junk foods over the last few months. I can definitely tell that I haven't been able to work out and it's killing me. I just have to keep looking ... the light at the end of the tunnel is near ... hopefully i'm almost there.

6 weeks and couldn't be happier

It's been 6 weeks today and I'm still so happy. My confidence has gone through the roof. The shirt I have on in this group of pictures I had to wear a tank under before because I didn't "fill it out".... now I don't have too.

I've been feeling great; however, I am having sharp "stabbing" like pains in my right one. I'm assuming they are just the nerves coming back because it doesn't stick around or maybe it's the implant moving / settling. I don't know but I don't have the pain all of the time. I already have a message into my doctor so hopefully I'll hear back soon.

Here are a few shots from this morning. In the front few, to me, the right boob looks smaller than the left one. I'm not sure if it's the way I took the picture or not. To my eye they look the same in the mirror (without taking the picture and hands by my side).

Since surgery I have put on 15 pounds and I'm not digging that at all! I'd like to start running and/or riding my bike this week, hopefully my doctor will release me for that. Still no crossfit for a few more months but that's okay I can deal with that. I am starting the Advocare 24 challenge (as soon as it comes in) to jump start my weight loss since I'm not able to workout like I was. Hopefully this will work; I've had several friends do this challenge and it worked great for them.

Still happy in Texas!

New VS sports bra ... not so good!

My new VS sports bra came in today. It's the Knockout front closure bra. Suppose to be maximum support because of the double layer front closure for bounce free workouts. YEA not so much. I bounce more in this one than my under armour ones. I'm not sure if there's away to make them not bounce but this one will probably be going back to VS this weekend.

Time is Flying - 7 weeks today....

So seven weeks ago I was getting ready to go under the knife to get my long awaited boobies. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I also started the Advocare 24 day challenge on Sunday and I'm down 4/5 pounds (roughly) since then... Woohoo got to get the weight off I've gained since surgery. I have cut out diet cokes the last few days, which has been really hard since that is my "coffee". Since I got the released from the PS to start light cario I have started working out again ... even though it's just the treadmill and the elliptical. But that's ok, baby steps, don't want to push to fast. Still can't get over how much they have changed the way I am looking. Can't wait to see how I will look when I get to go back to crossfit.

Here are some 7 week pictures that i took this morning. The purple Under Armour sports bra has got to be one of the best ones that I have found to work out in. I never wear one pc swimsuits but my sister gave me this Burberry one pc and I think I'm kind of liking it, now I just have to find the belt that goes with it.... hehe.

Still going strong and couldn't be happier!

2 month update ...

Today marks two months since my BA. I can't believe how much my implants feel like a part of my body. My scars are healing nicely. Started massaging more than I was and the zingers seem to ne going away more. I'm still completely happy with my decision and would still do it all over again. Here are some updated photos that I took today showing my scars, updated weekly photo amd two new shirts from my trip to Round Top Texas (really just right up the road). I love the show Junk Gypsy's and we made a trip to their store.

Can't wait to see the way my girls change over the next month.

My Stats......

So I keep seeing everyone putting their stats on their posts. Well, after some long and hard thinking, I've decided to put mine out there.

I hate saying this because I just want to cry but here we go.........

I'm 5'4" - Before Surgery I was a 38 A/B now I'm a 36 DDD / 38 DD (depending on where I go) - My current weight is 190. Yup, I said it 190. I see it but NO ONE believes me. I wear sizes 10-12 depending on the fit.

Now that I have that out ... I think I can start to get back down to my pre surgery weight of 175 and maybe even below!

More about me and some before pics - Cruise 2013 ...

Here are a few before pics that I found from my cruise with my momma. These were in August of 2013 and my surgery was in May 2014. At this time I knew I always wanted to have a BA done but never really thought about it after my divorce in 2003. I was loving my workouts, getting ready for this trip, and going to school so doing this wasn't in the cards. Then it hit me ... I was turning 40 in May of 2014 and I had the ugliest, smallest, pointiest boobs there were. I never was able to have to children so that didn't help and right before I turned 36 I had a hysterectomy for medical reasons. So in March I decided I was going to do this, my husband was like "ok, whatever".

Here are the befores from my trip and a current one from today!

Pics for ^^^^^ post

i hit post instead of adding photos

New Soma Intimates bras .... no more VS bras

So I have bought three new bras from Soma. I like these better than VS. Maybe it's the way you are treated there or maybe it's the prices. I dont know but I bought this sexy black bra and panties to match. This one was $49. I also bought the purple paisley one and another beige bra with panties to match. I really lilethe paisley and beige ones prices.... 2 for $59. I ended up with 38ddd's 9 weeks post op. I think I'm set on bras for a while unless I run across a good deal.

^^^^ pics ^^^^

Sorry trying to get use to my new tablet. Here are the bras. Never thought I could ever wear a bra with no padding but the black one has none.

10 weeks post op

Can't believe how fast the last 10 weeks have flown by. I had to recount the weeks to make sure I was right ... lol.

I have scheduled a 3 month post op appt for August 4th and I can't wait. Praying everything is going normal - which they seem to be - and I will be released for full workouts again.

Here is a 10 week picture. I can't get over how fast almost seemingly painless this experience has been (with the exception of the nerves coming back). I can't wait to see what the furture of my boobies holds for me!!! hehe. The girls look really BIG in the pics, I guess because I took selfies....... idk ...... I don't think they are this big. But I could be wrong!

Still thrilled in Texas!

10 weeks .... better picture

Sorry for the bra lines. Just got home from work.

Who'd have thought

I just found this picture that I took while I was cleaning out my closets and dresser a few weeks ago. This was taken at 7 1/2 weeks post op. This shirt is a pajama top that actually goes with black bottoms. BUT I'm thinking I might just have to wear the top with a cute pair of shorts and a chunky necklace. I never in a million years thought I would be able to wear something like this. My hubby might not like it but if we're out together on date night he just might!!! :) just sayin'.

The other picture is a before picture of me doing what I love ... back squats with 175 pounds at CrossFit. Three more weeks and I'm hoping that the doc releases me so I can get back to doing this!!! I know it will take a little bit of time to get back to this weight but I'm so ready. Get this weight back off (that i've gained from not being able to do anything) and get back to enjoying my "me time".

11 weeks today

Still can't get over the fact that, at 40, I have the boobs I have always dreamed of having. I can't believe how fast the last 11 weeks have flown by (no updated photos - will have at 12 weeks). Weight still isn't coming off but I have no one to blame but myself. I haven't really been doing much to get it off ... so hard to workout when I still can't do anything but legs (frustrating). I am keeping my fingers crossed that the PS releases me for normal workouts again on August 4 at my 3 month post op visit.

I hope everyone is recovering nicely. I want to wish the girls good luck who have schedule the procedures already! And for those girls, on the fence, who read my updates - this will be the best thing you every did - wether it's for medical reasons or just because this site will answer all your questions!

Hugs from Texas!

12 weeks have come and gone...

As I sit here tonight I still can't believe that it's been 12 weeks since I got rid of my hideous tuberous breast. I continue to look at my boobe every single day and just wonder how these perfect breast were once so ugly. I can't imagine my life with out these new boobies. Although I have found out how difficult ito is to run with them.

Yes I started running again tonight. Only 1.75 miles but after 12 weeks of not doing any exrecuse I figured it was a start. I'm looking forward to going to the doc on the 4th ... crossfit here I come ... fingers crossed I get the ok next week.

I have updated some pictures with before and after comparisonschool as well as new pictures of my incisions.

I not sure how much more theyou will change but I'm just fine with the way they are now!

Loving my boobs!

Back on the workout schedule again

So I'm trying to get my motivation up to start back on a daily workout regimine. I know that I am not going to be anywhere close to where I was before surgery. So and steady ... right? With that said, I ran / walked (because it was hot as hell here yesterday) 1.75 miles. And today I've already hit the elipitcal for 30 mins and will probably have another small run/walk tonight. It's hard to believe that I 3 months ago I quit working out in order for my new assets to heal. Getting back at it is going to be hard but I know that I can do it. I go August 4th to make sure they have healed nicely (which I think they have) and I will be starting crossfit back on August 15th (maybe sooner) but goal is that day. We do a lot of running in crossfit and i'd like to be back where I was before I quit before I start again....... Fingers are crossed that this is my goal date!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feldman answered every question I had before I could even ask them. He is very knowledgeable about the products and types of implants that he uses and fit me in the best implant that worked for my athletic body type. I am so happy with my results (2 weeks post op) that if I had / wanted to do this all over again I would choose Dr. Feldman with no questions asked.

Oh... and yes.... you look amazing!!!
Thank you!
One week and the weight is coming back!! I soooo look forward to when I can exercise again.
i understand that. It's like as soon as I had it them done I gained 10 pounds. lol
You go for it girl! Day after tomorrow I can start exercising!! jessf and I were just complaining last night about feeling and looking large, lol
it's funny ... last night when i went for my little run, my right boob was bouncing too much i guess cause i was having to hold it. I looked funny ... running and holding one boob but hey it worked.
LOL. When I ride in hubby's truck I hold both of mine ! Still am not allowed a bra so they bounce and ache if I don't. My stepson was in the back seat and could see me in the side mirror!!! Oh, well, lol
OMG thats hillarious. that's weird that you can't wear a bra. I've been in some type of bra since day 1. I guess every doctor is different.
OMG, YOU LOOK AMAZING! !
Thank you! I feel amazing.
You are gorgeous! Wear that little black thing out and show of those beauties.
Thanks red. I might just have too here soon cause it's hot as hell in Southeast Texas right now!
They've healed really nicely, esp yer incisions. You should have the courage to wear that top out it looks good, love the cleavage! Wear it with confidence girl! Thanks for the update can't wait for my turn ;)
Thank you ma'am. How much longer till yours are done?
Pre-op tomorrow, surgery Aug 13th! Panic mode coming soon!
Don't panic. Everything is going to be fine. I think I was more excited than nervous with mine.
Yes I am excited too just can't shake the feeling of, what if I'm not as happy as I was the first time with how they look. I need to quit that and focus on the excited part lol...happy thoughts from here on out! Think I'll feel better after pre-op tomorrow :) thanks for the encouragement!
Time has flown by hasn't it? You really are one of the ones that just keeps getting better every time I see you.
Awe, thanks Red. I'll post new 12 week pics next week. Just really not feeling it this week. The girls don't seem to be changing much anymore. BUT that's ok, because I love them they way they are.
Congratulations! I do the same thing....50yrs old and finally have boobs! Wish I had done them yearsssss ago! Maybe we just appreciate them more now! Can't wait to see your updates!
Girl me too.......if I had known about the constricted breast deformity (tuberous breasts) I know I would have done it years ago. I would have found a way to change them. Just sucks that none of my doctors ever said anything about them, so I just assumed that they were normal even though they didn't look normal. Now, I have no more complaints!!!
Best part of all of this....is being able to bury the negative thoughts for good!!
AMEN!!!
Love the black lace bra :) you are looking great :) xx
Thank you.