Incredible Breast Lift - Sugar Land, TX

I am 28 years old, 5’5 and weight 138 pounds and...

I am 28 years old, 5’5 and weight 138 pounds and my breast measurements were a 30GG. Having a reduction is something that I have considered for quite sometime but the vertical scar is something that has always deterred me. This year I was doing more research and came across Dr. Horndeski. I was very interested and loved the results from other clients.

Due to the fact I live outside the US, my first consultation was done via Skype. It was a brief call but Dr. Horndeski addressed all of my concerns, and was very realistic on the type of result I would have with the Ultimate Breast Lift (UBL). I was very excited and booked my surgery 3 months from my first consultation. In between that time I was in contact with the Dr. and his incredible assistant Jana, who would respond to my questions and concerns promptly. As the date approached I became very nervous and overwhelmed. It was a huge decision, that I needed more time to make. Dr. Horndeski and his team were very understanding and told me to take my time and do it when and if I felt ready.

I decided that in order for me to truly feel comfortable I would fly to Houston and meet the Dr. in person. This trip made my decision much easier. He was very professional and looked at some of the results I wanted and addressed why some of my choices were not the best. He was very realistic about what the final results would look like and made me feel very confident that he knew what he was doing. He also went through a presentation of exactly how the procedure would be preformed and the revolutionary technique he had created. From then on I was convinced and booked the date.

The day before I flew out I was a wreck, and it didn’t help that all flights had been grounded due to weather. Jana was an incredible source of help and was there for me throughout the whole ordeal. I had to catch a flight the next day and they were able to move my surgery to accommodate me.

Finally I arrived and had a brief talk with the doctor and met with the team whom I now felt were more like friends.
I stayed at the Staybridge Suites, which Jana recommended. It was very nice and had a small kitchen, which was exactly what I would need for my stay. I also used a nursing service, because I was alone and the Dr. advised me that I would need 24 hour monitoring the first day after surgery. Jana recommended a fantastic agency called JA Companions.

The day of surgery began bright and early. I was nervous but excited at the same time. Before I went in Dr. Horndeski and Elisa, his assistant who would be helping him preform the surgery, took a few photos and drew the diagram onto my chest. The surgery took about 4 hours and I was very out of it. Jana was there to drive me back to my hotel room where my nurse Shelly would be waiting. I was very drowsy and went to bed almost immediately. When I awoke I was in quite a bit of pain and discomfort, but that was to be expected. Luckily my nurse Shelly was very sweet and helped me adjust constantly. It was almost impossible to move alone, due to the fact I could not use my arms to help prop myself up without being in a great deal of pain. Now I have always prided myself in having a high threshold for pain but nothing could compare to this.
The following day, Dr. Horndeski and Elisa came to the hotel to remove the cast. I was quite shocked at how much smaller my breasts were. I did however like the shape. I had gone from a GG to a DD. I thought that my nipples could be smaller but I guess it was still too early to tell. I had purchased some bras prior to the surgery, which fit well. A bit snug but I was still very swollen.

Dr. Horndeski wanted to see me in the following 3 days, but Elisa and Jana were in constant (and I mean constant) communication with me during that time. I would frequently text them at all hours of the day and night with questions or concerns I had and was always replied to promptly. I couldn’t believe how kind they were to me. It was really nice to know that I had people there who really cared about me and my well being, especially because I was all alone. By the time I met with the Dr. again and removed my bra, Elisa notice that a blister had formed on my left breast. My bra being too tight caused this, and the friction created when moving around in it. I changed bras and kept movement down to a minimum. They also removed my drains at this point, which were extremely uncomfortable.

In totally I was in Houston for 7 days, and was ready to and able to fly out by the 7th day. I am still adjusting to my new body but am extremely pleased with the results. If this is something that you are considering I highly recommend Dr. Horndeski and his incredible team. The results are unbelievable and the support throughout the whole experience is top notch. I am extremely pleased and happy with the decision I have made. I have a long way to go before my final results but excited.

Thank you so much to Judy and Shelly at JA Companions for the great care and excellent support in my time of need. I could not have been able to do anything with out their experienced help. And thank you to Dr. Horndeski, Jana, Elisa and Shiloh, for giving me everything that I wanted!

3 Months later