BREAST LIFT & AUGMENTATION DONE 1 1/2 YEAR AGO/ NOW SCHEDULED FOR WAIST LIPO/ JULY 25th /My Surgeon: ERIC HUMBLE/ Sugar Land, TX

I am 38 years old, I have always dreamed of having...

I am 38 years old, I have always dreamed of having beautiful perky breast. My breast since I was teenager never was perky, my areola is big and my breast saggy. I went to see Dr. E. H. in Sugar Land Texas. I have schedule my surgery for August 30th. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. It's my first surgery I think its time to do something in my body. I will post pictures before and after. I am just afraid of scars but my doctor will try just the lollipop procedure and hopefully I will get nice results. I have to ask my doctor to post full his full name in this review.

I had my surgery the 30th, my medication keeps me...

I had my surgery the 30th, my medication keeps me asleep but as I promise here are some pictures...the one with bandage was the day I came out of the hopital..the ones showing the scars I took it yesterday 24 hours after surgery. I used silicone implants 425 brand Mentor. My Surgeon Eric Humble from Sugar Land Texas. I am very pleased with my surgery...lollipop procedure. I was very nervous the day of surgery this was my first surgery. At the hospital very clean, very professional 5 stars attention. They treated me very nice as I got in the room one of the ladies gave me some stockings ( long socks all the way up the leg) then warm socks on top of that. Later the doctor marked my breast, the anesthesiologist introduced himself, a lady worked on my iv on my hand trying to pop my vein it was hiding. They moved my bed to the surgery room saw everyone smiling and warm my bed was with a warm blanket on top of me. Then when I open my eyes it was done and a lady was waking me up to put me the bandage to help me implants to get little bit down. My breast is swollen little bruises but I think it will look beautiful as I heal. My areolas finally looks little. Yeessss!

Well girls, I bought a recliner chair time ago, I...

well girls, I bought a recliner chair time ago, I never thought I could sleep so great on it. I've been laying down on my recliner chair since I came from hospital and today actually I took a normal shower. Yesterday I just took a dry shower because I was in pain and barely could move. Today I have been walking around the house and just when I take the vicodin makes me sleepy. But oh boy! I love been in vacations! I have to confess that i wasn't sleeping for about 2-3 weeks, all i was thinking was my surgery and in my inner self I was very nervous but excited at the same time. The people in the hospital is very nice, they just called me and asked me how I was feeling. I love the great attention Dr. Eric Humble has. I recommend him 100% to whoever want to have perky beautiful boobies :) I was taking a shower and I see my nipples just in the place I always dreamed, My breast swollen and painful but in the shape I always dreamed. Girls, if you are from Texas and want great attention and nice results I think he is the best. I have seen a lot of girls that he has done procedures to them and all they look very beautiful. his website is: http://beautybecomesyou.com/beforeandafters/breastenhancement.html well, i am sleepy again i just took my pain pills and need to take a nap. If any of you have any question I will be more than happy to reply back. I still have 1 week of vacation. ;) yessss!

DAY 3 AFTER SURGERY....well, I just took a nice...

DAY 3 AFTER SURGERY....well, I just took a nice bath and I feel much better I practically move all around. Today, i didn't need help at the shower or getting dress, I still sleep in my recliner chair but I have been doing all by myself. That's great! my breast is looking less swollen...here I am posting some new pictures....:)

Girls! check this out! I went shopping for a...

Girls! check this out! I went shopping for a comfortable bra and I found this one(check pictures) in Marshalls home good. I spend $12 each one, I think its perfect for after post op. ;)

Girls;) I am scheduled to have my first botox...

Girls;) I am scheduled to have my first botox around my eyes& forehead for 09/25/12 I will post pictures, before and after;) I will post all details from beginning to end!;)

Well Girls, Here I am posting pictures from...

Well Girls,
Here I am posting pictures from today, as you see I still have the tape around my incisions. I don't have any fluid coming out from incisions (I had fluid coming out only the first two days after surgery and it was very very little), I don't have any pain, I am just waiting for my implants to settle in place, tape to fall down and start treating my scars (because the tape is on top of stitches, dry blood residue still there underneath) . Today I am 32 days post op. (4 weeks) and the Dr. Humble gave me appointment for October 9th. Every morning and every night I clean around my incisions with peroxide and alcohol even though it wasn't recommended by my Dr. but my mom says that clean it out like that will protect me for any infection so I do it. Well, I will keep you posted ;)

Well girls, this message is who ever is thinking...

Well girls, this message is who ever is thinking in breast lift, augmentation and areola reduction. The procedure of my surgery was lollipop incision, I got augmentation silicon gel smooth rounded Mentor 425cc and today is my 6 week post op my breast is healing incredibly. I am using silicone sheets on the incisions you can see my pictures of the week 5 the scars are almost not noticeable now the silicone sheet have helped me a lot. All I was worry about was the scars I have scars but let's face it when breast is saggy we need to do something about it, in my case I was thinking for over 10 years to get it done and I don't understand why I took so long to take this decision......I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!!!! who ever is worry about SCARS please use silicone sheets and silicone gel ;) after the surgery tape come off and the incisions are closed the silicone sheets "it comes as tape or gel roll on, I bought both and it works perfect for me. Try it;) you will see what I am talking about it. BUT FIRST ASK UR SURGEON IF IT'S THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO USE IT. ;)

Girls, I am very happy! I love my new...

Girls, I am very happy! I love my new boobs;)
Today I had Dr. appointment and when he saw my boobs was pleased when he saw my scars. My last appointment I still was wearing the surgical tape but this time the incisions looked clean and fading scars, the most I was worry was about the scars but he told me not to worry that there is a lot of treatments for scars. I bought silicone sheets "SCAR AWAY" but he told me that stuff was ok but he has one better the name is "SCARGUARD MD" it comes like nail polish and you put it on the incision and it looks like shiny glue he said to use this stuff twice a day (morning & night) hope this info can be helpful for girls that going thru scars treatment aft er surgery.

11 Months after Breast lift and augmentation, new pictures posted today....just a happy girl!

11 Months after my breast lift and augmentation (lollipop procedure) I was happy since day one after my surgery and today 11 months after I am feeling more beautiful, confident and sexy ;) Thanks to Dr. Eric Humble. Today I went to my 11 months follow up visit and I wanted to share with all my girls that we went thru the same procedure or similar around the same time (all around the glove). Hope my profile helps a lot of girls that are looking for information about breast lifting and augmentation. Take a look of my pictures 11 months after ;)

1 1/2 after breast lift and augmentation

WAIST LIPO/

Well Girls, here I am again :) this time after my breast lift and augmentation I have been working out and trying to get rid of my fat area all around my waist I have even a trainer and all I got is I gained 10 pounds more :( my trainer says that I have gained 10 pounds of muscle and that's really good in his eyes but not in mine :( I do training 1 time per week I go to gym 3 times per week I do elliptical machine 1 hr 2times per week and still my waist is square so after 1 year of work out trying everything I see I need more help so I decided to get the liposuction all around my waist and back :) I am excited about it I have a great surgeon so let's see my results. I will post pictures after my procedure July 25th :) as for now here I am posting 3 Pictures "Before Surgery"
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

In my work area, people always talk about him as the best surgeon. And I have seen people who looks very beautiful after his treatments and procedures. I met him for the first time and he is very confident, professional, and made me feel as if he could understand what I wanted from the first look of my breast.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to post your experiences through your procedure. I have always hated my A's. Then cancer stole 1/3 of one of them. On insurance dime I was given a lift and 200 CC augment. (Wish I had asked for more now. Ha!) 1 week ago, lollipop incision . I sat here wondering "what now?" Until i read your beautiful updates and progress and help! Cancer ' s ass is kicked and I have a pretty new chest and no fear going forward now. Cannot thank you enough. God bless you and your gorgeous self over and over!!
Thank you so much! Your words made my day (: many blessings and healing hugs for you.
Your incision lines really are almost not noticeable. I will buy the Scar Guard and Scar Away. It is on sale at Walgreens, buy one get one half off. Thank you for tip. You look fantastic,.
Aweee! Thank you so much! I'm glad you can get this product at Walgreens (: that's great(:
I am so glad to read your post because my left breast is more swollen then my right side. I am only two and half weeks post op. So, I need to wait to do scar therapy. I will be using the scar guard md
Hi coppergirl (: thank you for passing by
And yes the scar guard MD is excellent healing hugs for you honey
Hi how is the scaring around the areolas? Are the areolas remaining a circular shape? I want to have that procedure but I'm nervous that they won't stay round and natural over time with the weight of the breast. Thx!
Hi Margaret000, Thanks for passing by my page (: about the aureola shape, mines still rounded shape also they look better now that the scars are well healed it's been 1 1/2 year for me and so far was a great decision to make them smaller. I have my implants under muscle so I think my muscle support the weight of the implants but you should ask your surgeon about the good and bad if you are planing to have it done.
Thx! Glad you're satisfied with your results!
You are welcome(:
I just got my done I'm hoping they turn out like yours. Any tips
Aweeee(: I am happy for you! In the beginning all we need is take care the incisions and heal properly. If there is anything you want ask me I'm here for you. Healing hugs for you honey.
THANK YOU for the one year picture! These pics are really important to me, as I am so so so curious about how they settle in time. Your look fantastic!
Thank you puppydog (: let me know if there is anything you would like to know.
Do you have any updates he did a wonderful job. I'm getting mine done next week.
Aweeee.... That's exciting to hear! I'm 1 1/2 year post op and all is wonderful you can see pictures I posted 2 weeks ago
Nice
WOW you look amazing! I am three weeks post lift/augmentation and still feel tired all the time! I need to get the scar gel that you used! And you started using when everything was all closed right?
Hi caligrlBayArea (; yes scars must be closed 8 weeks after post op, but ask you surgeon when is the best time for you to use it.