BREAST LIFT & AUGMENTATION DONE 1 1/2 YEAR AGO/ NOW SCHEDULED FOR WAIST LIPO/ JULY 25th /My Surgeon: ERIC HUMBLE/ Sugar Land, TX

I am 38 years old, I have always dreamed of having...

I am 38 years old, I have always dreamed of having beautiful perky breast. My breast since I was teenager never was perky, my areola is big and my breast saggy. I went to see Dr. E. H. in Sugar Land Texas. I have schedule my surgery for August 30th. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. It's my first surgery I think its time to do something in my body. I will post pictures before and after. I am just afraid of scars but my doctor will try just the lollipop procedure and hopefully I will get nice results. I have to ask my doctor to post full his full name in this review.

Thank you Angiemcc :) I am so excited, just two more days to go!
I really hope the prescription medication help me sleep after surgery because I am naturally hyper! and even when I don't have to work I wake up early I am very active.
My prescriptions are: Vicodin and Clindamycin. Also I bought Tylenol caps. I will post all details and pictures after surgery :)

Thank you for sharing your story! It's up to you, but you don't have to ask your doctor's permission to review him online.

I truly hope you love your results and sail right through recovery. Please report back on your progress. Just a few more days!

Good luck, you are going to look great!

I had my surgery the 30th, my medication keeps me...

I had my surgery the 30th, my medication keeps me asleep but as I promise here are some pictures...the one with bandage was the day I came out of the hopital..the ones showing the scars I took it yesterday 24 hours after surgery. I used silicone implants 425 brand Mentor. My Surgeon Eric Humble from Sugar Land Texas. I am very pleased with my surgery...lollipop procedure. I was very nervous the day of surgery this was my first surgery. At the hospital very clean, very professional 5 stars attention. They treated me very nice as I got in the room one of the ladies gave me some stockings ( long socks all the way up the leg) then warm socks on top of that. Later the doctor marked my breast, the anesthesiologist introduced himself, a lady worked on my iv on my hand trying to pop my vein it was hiding. They moved my bed to the surgery room saw everyone smiling and warm my bed was with a warm blanket on top of me. Then when I open my eyes it was done and a lady was waking me up to put me the bandage to help me implants to get little bit down. My breast is swollen little bruises but I think it will look beautiful as I heal. My areolas finally looks little. Yeessss!

Well girls, I bought a recliner chair time ago, I...

well girls, I bought a recliner chair time ago, I never thought I could sleep so great on it. I've been laying down on my recliner chair since I came from hospital and today actually I took a normal shower. Yesterday I just took a dry shower because I was in pain and barely could move. Today I have been walking around the house and just when I take the vicodin makes me sleepy. But oh boy! I love been in vacations! I have to confess that i wasn't sleeping for about 2-3 weeks, all i was thinking was my surgery and in my inner self I was very nervous but excited at the same time. The people in the hospital is very nice, they just called me and asked me how I was feeling. I love the great attention Dr. Eric Humble has. I recommend him 100% to whoever want to have perky beautiful boobies :) I was taking a shower and I see my nipples just in the place I always dreamed, My breast swollen and painful but in the shape I always dreamed. Girls, if you are from Texas and want great attention and nice results I think he is the best. I have seen a lot of girls that he has done procedures to them and all they look very beautiful. his website is: http://beautybecomesyou.com/beforeandafters/breastenhancement.html well, i am sleepy again i just took my pain pills and need to take a nap. If any of you have any question I will be more than happy to reply back. I still have 1 week of vacation. ;) yessss!
hay brickhouse:) how are you? I am so happy with my new perky boobs :) My surgeon name is Eric Humble his website is: http://beautybecomesyou.com/beforeandafters/breastenhancement.html take a look of it and consultation is free maybe you can have a third opinion about your surgery. As for me I am very happy with mine :) my breast still swollen today is my second day after surgery and I stay sleepy pretty much but today I walked around the house, took a regular shower without getting wet my breast, just cleaned my breast area with peroxide pads and changed my little pads and put it on my breast even though they stay clean I don't have any discharge, yesterday I had very little but very little on one of the pads. Well let me know if you need any extra information :) I know how you feel ;) because I was there before trying to find out about surgeons and prices and we must go with best results. I can just tell you that I am happy with my results. I will take pictures tomorrow and send you some new pictures okay. TheDolceVita

DAY 3 AFTER SURGERY....well, I just took a nice...

DAY 3 AFTER SURGERY....well, I just took a nice bath and I feel much better I practically move all around. Today, i didn't need help at the shower or getting dress, I still sleep in my recliner chair but I have been doing all by myself. That's great! my breast is looking less swollen...here I am posting some new pictures....:)
Thanks for the help. I'm still debating on my size. I am inbetween a full C or a small D. I know it might not be much of a diffrence but I don't want to go to small and regret it. Your progress is looking great!
hi can i ask what size you were before your surgery? i'm having a lift and tummy tuck in 1 month. i'm debating about whether or not to do a small implant. i'm already a d.. thanks!
Hi mh9079 ;) I was size 34C and I am hoping to be a small D now. If you are already a D in my own opinion I think your breast will look better with a small implant in it. One of my friends did just the lifting w/o implant and it looks still saggy but I think you just talk to you PS and tell him or her what you want. If you want to keep the same size? or if you want a little bit bigger? Mines I feel they are huge now I am still swell and if you see my pictures my breast was very saggy and my areolas big. Now I have dreamed and still swell and I have not yet the final view. So maybe you should try implants inside your bra, I did that when I went to see my PS before surgery I liked the silicone gel 350cc I didn't want something too big and just wanted perky boobs. Day of surgery my PS told me as he was marking my breast he would use the 425cc I said was okay with me. I think you should try all kind of the small implants inside your bra and see if you like it. ;) Good luck! ;) I will post pictures next week ;)

Girls! check this out! I went shopping for a...

Girls! check this out! I went shopping for a comfortable bra and I found this one(check pictures) in Marshalls home good. I spend $12 each one, I think its perfect for after post op. ;)

Girls;) I am scheduled to have my first botox...

Girls;) I am scheduled to have my first botox around my eyes& forehead for 09/25/12 I will post pictures, before and after;) I will post all details from beginning to end!;)
Girls, as I told you today I had appointment with my PS and he said my boobs are healing beautifully ;) but my implants still high. Today I am 26 days post op and the tape still there it's falling little bit. About my first time BOTOX I just posted some pictures as I promise last week I would do it;) as Dr. Humble revised my breast and took a picture, told me all was looking great, then he went to get the botox and gave me a cute PINK little tiny ice balloon :) it works good to put it on the place he will insert the botox (just for a few seconds before he insert the botox) then I feel like a little pinch (no really painful) I thought I would scream because I am a big chicken but I didn't;) He was very fast ( in approximately 5 minutes, he did around my eyes, forehead, between forehead) I guess he did 24 units. I paid the price of $240 ($10 per unit) so let's see the results in a couple days;) I want to mention that he gave me a form to fill up and which says Botox is a treatment that may not give the results you expect and that it is not permanent (last a few months) well, I will post more pictures next week so we can see my results:) As for now, I haven't feel any side effects.
Hi Nowornever2012! Just posted new pictures ;) I am 4 weeks post op. I don't have any pain or leaking fluid from my incisions (just the first 2 days after surgery I saw a very very little leaking fluid from the bottom of my incisions). The tape on top of my incisions is falling little by little, my surgeon said it takes like 2-3 months to fall completely. So, hope you are doing great. I know what it feels to be waiting for the day of surgery ;) and all the thoughts in your head. I will keep you posted with my updates. Take care ;)
Thank you Nats123 ;) It has been 8 days since I got my botox done (forehead & crown feet/specially when I smile around my eyes) and the first 2 days didn't see any changes, I start noticing changes the day 3 and so on. Today it's been a week and I smile and don't see crown feet around my eyes, just very fine small lines and my forehead usually I have expressions that I wrinkle my forehead but now I don't see any wrinkles is like the muscle don't move. So far very happy with results but I think I need some other kind of treatment around my eyes to use in combination with botox. Do you have any suggestion? Thanks.

Well Girls, Here I am posting pictures from...

Well Girls,
Here I am posting pictures from today, as you see I still have the tape around my incisions. I don't have any fluid coming out from incisions (I had fluid coming out only the first two days after surgery and it was very very little), I don't have any pain, I am just waiting for my implants to settle in place, tape to fall down and start treating my scars (because the tape is on top of stitches, dry blood residue still there underneath) . Today I am 32 days post op. (4 weeks) and the Dr. Humble gave me appointment for October 9th. Every morning and every night I clean around my incisions with peroxide and alcohol even though it wasn't recommended by my Dr. but my mom says that clean it out like that will protect me for any infection so I do it. Well, I will keep you posted ;)
Sorry but I don't like to see breast scars...do u have new pics?
Hi Letty10;) Sorry, I know! I have scars too! but I think all women who go thru breast lifting must of us we need to face that we will have scars and deal with it later. If you see the pictures of week 5 the incisions are clean and the scars are less noticeable;) I am using the silicone sheets tape and gel to treat my scars and it's working perfect. Are you planning to get a breast lift with augmentation? because when I started searching I didn't take a look to pictures of ladies with lift scars I used to see only the nice pretty perky augmentations w/o scars. I start looking at it until my surgeon told me that I needed a lift and the lollipop procedure was the appropriate for me. Every one is different you know, what you planning to do? I went to your profile and didn't see any picture or information of yours? ;) hope my story is helpful for your search. Thanks for passing by my story. TheDolceVita;)
Sarah1553 :) I was just looking at your pictures in your profile and I see your scars are healing great also. I know the happiness we feel when we see beautiful results after surgery... Looking great girl!

Well girls, this message is who ever is thinking...

Well girls, this message is who ever is thinking in breast lift, augmentation and areola reduction. The procedure of my surgery was lollipop incision, I got augmentation silicon gel smooth rounded Mentor 425cc and today is my 6 week post op my breast is healing incredibly. I am using silicone sheets on the incisions you can see my pictures of the week 5 the scars are almost not noticeable now the silicone sheet have helped me a lot. All I was worry about was the scars I have scars but let's face it when breast is saggy we need to do something about it, in my case I was thinking for over 10 years to get it done and I don't understand why I took so long to take this decision......I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!!!! who ever is worry about SCARS please use silicone sheets and silicone gel ;) after the surgery tape come off and the incisions are closed the silicone sheets "it comes as tape or gel roll on, I bought both and it works perfect for me. Try it;) you will see what I am talking about it. BUT FIRST ASK UR SURGEON IF IT'S THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO USE IT. ;)

Girls, I am very happy! I love my new...

Girls, I am very happy! I love my new boobs;)
Today I had Dr. appointment and when he saw my boobs was pleased when he saw my scars. My last appointment I still was wearing the surgical tape but this time the incisions looked clean and fading scars, the most I was worry was about the scars but he told me not to worry that there is a lot of treatments for scars. I bought silicone sheets "SCAR AWAY" but he told me that stuff was ok but he has one better the name is "SCARGUARD MD" it comes like nail polish and you put it on the incision and it looks like shiny glue he said to use this stuff twice a day (morning & night) hope this info can be helpful for girls that going thru scars treatment aft er surgery.
Thank you for posting. I just had this surgery on friday. Today is day 4 and my scarand nipples look so scary. I was freaking out last night until I read your post. Your results are great and gave me faith that mine will also. I was a big B small C very droppy from kids and weightloss. I did smooth ultra high gel 400cc. The swelling is still moderate pain is fine if I dont use much pressure. Opening my meds or pulling closed my car door (it is a big heavy door) is still difficult. Worked today and feel fine only tired. I will try to upload pic. Thank you again
Hi Chricky ;) Thank you for passing by my profile today I posted pictures 11 months after surgery :) The first days are painful but all its worth it I can tell you that much. If there is anything you would like to know please just ask me and I will reply you back. Healing hugs for you;)
I must say your breast look awsome. I am having and lift with implants as well in about 5 days. Are there any tips you have on healing well? What kind and size implant did you get? as well as did he go over or under?

11 Months after Breast lift and augmentation, new pictures posted today....just a happy girl!

11 Months after my breast lift and augmentation (lollipop procedure) I was happy since day one after my surgery and today 11 months after I am feeling more beautiful, confident and sexy ;) Thanks to Dr. Eric Humble. Today I went to my 11 months follow up visit and I wanted to share with all my girls that we went thru the same procedure or similar around the same time (all around the glove). Hope my profile helps a lot of girls that are looking for information about breast lifting and augmentation. Take a look of my pictures 11 months after ;)
You look so good!!!
Thank you babes (; wish you the best! #appleshapegirl
Hi there! Your breasts look amazing! I know you got them done over a year ago so I wonder what they look like now! I too, am going to Dr. humble May 16 and am veryyyyy excited! I have had three kids, all breastfed and lost nearly 70 pounds! I am getting breast lift with silicone Aug. I go for my pre-op soon and am wondering what should look forward to? Thanks so much!

1 1/2 after breast lift and augmentation

I am so glad to read your post because my left breast is more swollen then my right side. I am only two and half weeks post op. So, I need to wait to do scar therapy. I will be using the scar guard md
Hi coppergirl (: thank you for passing by
And yes the scar guard MD is excellent healing hugs for you honey

WAIST LIPO/

Well Girls, here I am again :) this time after my breast lift and augmentation I have been working out and trying to get rid of my fat area all around my waist I have even a trainer and all I got is I gained 10 pounds more :( my trainer says that I have gained 10 pounds of muscle and that's really good in his eyes but not in mine :( I do training 1 time per week I go to gym 3 times per week I do elliptical machine 1 hr 2times per week and still my waist is square so after 1 year of work out trying everything I see I need more help so I decided to get the liposuction all around my waist and back :) I am excited about it I have a great surgeon so let's see my results. I will post pictures after my procedure July 25th :) as for now here I am posting 3 Pictures "Before Surgery"
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to post your experiences through your procedure. I have always hated my A's. Then cancer stole 1/3 of one of them. On insurance dime I was given a lift and 200 CC augment. (Wish I had asked for more now. Ha!) 1 week ago, lollipop incision . I sat here wondering "what now?" Until i read your beautiful updates and progress and help! Cancer ' s ass is kicked and I have a pretty new chest and no fear going forward now. Cannot thank you enough. God bless you and your gorgeous self over and over!!
Thank you so much! Your words made my day (: many blessings and healing hugs for you.
Your incision lines really are almost not noticeable. I will buy the Scar Guard and Scar Away. It is on sale at Walgreens, buy one get one half off. Thank you for tip. You look fantastic,.

Tummy, back, arms liposuction 2 days post op (:

Well girls (: here I am in my recliner chair again today is my 2nd day post op liposuction all around tummy, back and arms (: is not as painful as it was the breast lift but still the pain and swollen is mayor. I am so happy even though I am swollen but at least I see the curve of my waist (:
your breasts look amazing and the scars healed perfectly.
Thank you bellenez! (: it's always good to hear positive vibes (:
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

09/2012 breast lift: In my work area, people always talk about him as the best surgeon. And I have seen people who looks very beautiful after his treatments and procedures. I met him for the first time and he is very confident, professional, and made me feel as if he could understand what I wanted from the first look of my breast. July 25 2014: liposuction tummy, back arms & chin. My surgeon is the best! 5 stars for him again!