Satisfied Cosmetic Patient - Stuart, FL

I decided to consult Dr Villar regarding...

I decided to consult Dr Villar regarding improvement of my appearance which made me look tired. I always felt great but did appear the same. A forehead lift was suggested . This was the best choice "we" made as patient/ Dr. ever made together. I feel so much better about myself and recommend anyone seeking improvement to at least consult with the best in his field! Since cosmetic surgery is an elective choice ,we want to be sure we have the best ,and achieve it the FIRST time!
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Most caring and conservative Dr I've met! Patients out come is his most concern, and if that's means ,no surgery, then that's what it is !

On your statement : "and if that's means ,no surgery, then that's what it is !" Did he decide against a particular procedure? Thanks

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and update your review with more information about your procedure and recovery I can add it it into RealSelf's forehead lift community so others seeking the same treatment can more easily find Dr. V.