Looking to Get my Old Body Back

Hello although i am new to this i hope to get feed...

Hello although i am new to this i hope to get feed back and help from everyone. i will be getting tickle lipo at strax rejuvenation with Dr Randy Dean i will also be getting fat transfer to by butt. i must admit with everything I've read about patients of his here i am a bit worried i don't get the results i want i will try everything i can on my end hopefully he will be able to work his magic since it is a lot of money. i will be using a abdominal board as well as using a Fajas d prada which is said to be good from healing and for results. as far as lymphatic drainage i have a number of a very highly recommended person i just don't know how many massages i should get as well as when to get them.
Some info about myself i am 23 i am 5'4 and weight 192ibs no kids full time worker and full time student. i have taken a week off from work i will get my surgery friday the 3rd of january and i will go back to work on monday the 13th of january. having said that, i do have plans for that week i am off of work since i am a student. if someone can give me any help on how to deal with any pain or any problems i might have since on monday the 6th of jan. 2 days after surgery i'm support to go to orientation at school its support to be from 5pm to 6pm and then on the the 9th i have a class from 7 to 9 and then friday i have an exam from 9am to12 and then class from 12 to 2 is there anything i should take into consideration or anything i should avoid doing other than sitting. i will definitely keep you guys updated putting as many pictures i could along the way. everything i was looking for while researching i will include in my review since i believe I'm probably not the only one searching this things. any questions comments concern please comment and i will get back to you with any thing you ask of.

before pictures

tomorrow at 8am is my appointment i was told to eat a light breakfast. what do you guys suggest.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

What i expect as my before and after lipo and bbl

what do you guys think realistic?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

before and after what i want

Thanks for posting before pics & good luck with your procedure tomorrow. Haven't had experience with fat transfer. Write down all questions & concerns tonight & have your doc answer them before the procedure so you understand. As far as the Lipo goes you will have drainage from the incisions for a couple of days...get an inexpensive shower curtain liner to protect your furniture & bed. You will most likely experience soreness & swelling. Wear your compression garment as instructed by your doc. It will help with the swelling & also help your skin contract. Other than that be patient for the swelling to resolve completely which could take up to 6 mos..possibly longer...and get ready to enjoy your awesome new body!!! Don't forget to keep us updated & please post "after" pics!! Good Luck :)
thanks for your help and positivity! i really needed to read that i hope by monday I'm good i need to go to school orientation its apparently mandatory… keep you updated tomorrow if i am up to it we will see thanks
Thinking about you on this exciting day & wishing you awesome results :)

today is the day

I went back in around 9:20 and finished by 1:00 he really took his time and checked on you make sure your okay I have to admitr the nurse ready tried to make you feel okay he have me his hand and made sure I was okay at so time I remember reading that the process was worst then giving birth. Well either I have a high pain tolerance or giving birth is a peace of cake it is 7 pm and I don't feel much pain at the mooment I will try to post pic today with the garment. just been in and out of sleeps

day of photos

I don't know what to do with the dirty garment im peeing slit and very dizzy as for meds I took the antibiotic and for pain just in case I took Tylenol 500mg

Draining

I'm draining a lot when can I change my dressing?

Yali, my surgery is in 2 weeks, i sent you a private message please reply to me. :)
Don't panic...drainage is normal..even a lot. It will probably begin to let up in a day or so...until then you'll just have to protect your furniture & bed...it'll be ok :)

day 2 post op

I have to admit even tho I'm very much inflamed I am very happy with my results my but is a little bigger than I Esme but hopefuly that will go down some my but does have a sent but the debt was there even before the surgery so I guess it's just a both dent lol my stomic is very flat I have not give thru much pain at all just 500mg of Tylenol may be 3 times my draining stoped yesterday after taking a bath. Have not taken my compression garment just to bath. sorry all my pictures are with my garment as soon as I get a chance I'll take one with out it but my stomic looks the same with the garment as with out.

I emailed you to your yahoo account

day 3 post op

I will take another picture with my same bra and panties when I feel better to be honest I truly love my result and everyone who seen me says I look great that my butt is round n big n my stomic is flater than its ever been.

Looks great!
Wowowowo yali you really look great and you still swelling and looking good, i cant wait to see you after a month when all the swelling is over :D Congratulations!:)

very happy n its only been 5 days

I'm on the 3 step of my faja today feeling very happy I got my abdominal board but I'm not sure when to start using it? Also what other things did you guys do after the Lippi like Dr dean said to do the lipo x which they offer at the office but its $1000 for3 treatments that's too much what do you guys suggest?

Not familiar with an abdominal board or Lipo X. I would think all that's needed now is for you to continue wearing your compression garment as instructed by your doctor.
i have for about 23 hr since i take it off to bath and to go number 2

loving it

Just one week and I love my results even more your thoughts?

Did you do measurements before surgery? Curious to see how many inches you lost,
Before 41 to 42 right now I measured and its 36 Thats probably why my Faja that is 38 is fitting loss
Thats I am in love with my results I feel like I stressed for no reason super happy! :D

you guys be the judge

Just taken some more after

Yali I'm looking hot lol Doctor Dean did a great job ;:)
You did your today? I thought it was next week?
No mine was yesterday....He did so great wonderful i posted some pic's no pain at all during the whole procedure, and Doctor Dean was very nice with me...at night i felt very sore and swelling, but today is a better day, i took some the pain pill but make me nausea so i think will take some tylenol only if i got any pain. so far so good felling like new!!

flat!

Flat stomic any suggestion for messages!?

Congrats! You're looking great. We had our surgeries on the same day:-) You seem to have been recovering well too :-). I was wondering, did you ever receive or perform any self massages? Are you exercising too? Keep up the good work.
Wow amazing results!
Thanks

very happy

I feel so sexy now

Im during to start i should be able to start a light work out today and then get more intense after a month I use insanty and beach body videos so I'll have to wait a month for that as for messages not paid just got some coco butter and did small circles on my tummy but still have some lumps which idk what to do how bout you have you put any pic s?

butt

My booty so cute

Yeah, I've got pictures. Checkout my page:-)

2weeks

Some before and now tyro l two weeks after can't wait to start working out

butt

This is after I don't have any before

I love it!!!! Yali conbgratulations!! im so happy for u...i know the feeling to look at the mirror :) lets party lol....Love Dr. Dean job so far!
I've always had that dimple on my butt I thought it would be fixed but I guess its a birth defect lol all well its what makes me ME! I love it too I hope that Snached gets the result she wants if she goes back in
I don't see much of a difference. I think because your stomach is flatter you see your original butt better. A flat stomach usually makes the butt look bigger. The butt before and after pics looks almost identical.

I'm just so amazed and in love with my new body and I know its going to get better :D

work out

I hope I'm not doing too much I think I took not too slow but today I did 1.5 miles in 30 min total burn of calories was 200 I want to speed up but I'm scared to do wrong how do you know when its too much?

new faja

It's been 3weeks now I started working out slowly at 30 min doing 1.5 miles and now I'm up to 40 min 2 mile I tried some abs today but bad idea I was in pain for about 3hrs I got a smaller garment today went from xl to l because I felt thr xl wasn't really compressing I feel like it makes my but look or maybe its just bigger lol

Was there any pain during injecting the fat?
Not really I didn't feel much during the procedure and when I did it was during the Lipo and it was like getting a tattoo so our was bad pain
Randy Dean

Seems to be very knowledgeable during consult..