Looking to Get my Old Body Back

Hello although i am new to this i hope to get feed...

Hello although i am new to this i hope to get feed back and help from everyone. i will be getting tickle lipo at strax rejuvenation with Dr Randy Dean i will also be getting fat transfer to by butt. i must admit with everything I've read about patients of his here i am a bit worried i don't get the results i want i will try everything i can on my end hopefully he will be able to work his magic since it is a lot of money. i will be using a abdominal board as well as using a Fajas d prada which is said to be good from healing and for results. as far as lymphatic drainage i have a number of a very highly recommended person i just don't know how many massages i should get as well as when to get them.
Some info about myself i am 23 i am 5'4 and weight 192ibs no kids full time worker and full time student. i have taken a week off from work i will get my surgery friday the 3rd of january and i will go back to work on monday the 13th of january. having said that, i do have plans for that week i am off of work since i am a student. if someone can give me any help on how to deal with any pain or any problems i might have since on monday the 6th of jan. 2 days after surgery i'm support to go to orientation at school its support to be from 5pm to 6pm and then on the the 9th i have a class from 7 to 9 and then friday i have an exam from 9am to12 and then class from 12 to 2 is there anything i should take into consideration or anything i should avoid doing other than sitting. i will definitely keep you guys updated putting as many pictures i could along the way. everything i was looking for while researching i will include in my review since i believe I'm probably not the only one searching this things. any questions comments concern please comment and i will get back to you with any thing you ask of.

before pictures

tomorrow at 8am is my appointment i was told to eat a light breakfast. what do you guys suggest.

What i expect as my before and after lipo and bbl

what do you guys think realistic?

before and after what i want

today is the day

I went back in around 9:20 and finished by 1:00 he really took his time and checked on you make sure your okay I have to admitr the nurse ready tried to make you feel okay he have me his hand and made sure I was okay at so time I remember reading that the process was worst then giving birth. Well either I have a high pain tolerance or giving birth is a peace of cake it is 7 pm and I don't feel much pain at the mooment I will try to post pic today with the garment. just been in and out of sleeps

day of photos

I don't know what to do with the dirty garment im peeing slit and very dizzy as for meds I took the antibiotic and for pain just in case I took Tylenol 500mg

Draining

I'm draining a lot when can I change my dressing?

day 2 post op

I have to admit even tho I'm very much inflamed I am very happy with my results my but is a little bigger than I Esme but hopefuly that will go down some my but does have a sent but the debt was there even before the surgery so I guess it's just a both dent lol my stomic is very flat I have not give thru much pain at all just 500mg of Tylenol may be 3 times my draining stoped yesterday after taking a bath. Have not taken my compression garment just to bath. sorry all my pictures are with my garment as soon as I get a chance I'll take one with out it but my stomic looks the same with the garment as with out.

day 3 post op

I will take another picture with my same bra and panties when I feel better to be honest I truly love my result and everyone who seen me says I look great that my butt is round n big n my stomic is flater than its ever been.

very happy n its only been 5 days

I'm on the 3 step of my faja today feeling very happy I got my abdominal board but I'm not sure when to start using it? Also what other things did you guys do after the Lippi like Dr dean said to do the lipo x which they offer at the office but its $1000 for3 treatments that's too much what do you guys suggest?

loving it

Just one week and I love my results even more your thoughts?

you guys be the judge

Just taken some more after

flat!

Flat stomic any suggestion for messages!?

very happy

I feel so sexy now

butt

My booty so cute

2weeks

Some before and now tyro l two weeks after can't wait to start working out

butt

This is after I don't have any before

I'm just so amazed and in love with my new body and I know its going to get better :D

work out

I hope I'm not doing too much I think I took not too slow but today I did 1.5 miles in 30 min total burn of calories was 200 I want to speed up but I'm scared to do wrong how do you know when its too much?

new faja

It's been 3weeks now I started working out slowly at 30 min doing 1.5 miles and now I'm up to 40 min 2 mile I tried some abs today but bad idea I was in pain for about 3hrs I got a smaller garment today went from xl to l because I felt thr xl wasn't really compressing I feel like it makes my but look or maybe its just bigger lol
Randy Dean

Seems to be very knowledgeable during consult..