This is my Story - Honolulu, HI

I had the RNY so that I could be able to have a...

I had the RNY so that I could be able to have a normal life and be active with my son and present and future grandkids. I was always a thinner child.

I started out as 327 my lowest weight was 186. I was happy and I felt great! then July 2011 my son is rushed to the hospital. We thought it was a flu but it ended up being a ruptured appendix and had we waited one more day our son would not be here with us today. So because he was such a sick young man we spent almost 2 months at the childrens hospital in honoluolu. During this time I ate ALOT of fried foods because it was cheaper then eating the healthy stuff. He was then finally able to come home. But I continued to stress eat!

Then 2 months after we get home my husband has a heart attack and then ends up having to have heart surgery (his heart only still works at 25% even today) so once again for almost another month im eating hospital fried foods tho I tried to eat some healthy too and more stress eating when we returned home. Almost losing both your husband and your youngest child within a few months of ech other tends to mess with a girls mind a bit. I take blame for how I ate and the stress eating.

Then I started having problems (still have) my pouch starts hurting I attempt to get to see my bariatric dr and he refuses to see me again..y u ask? well because I didn't follow thru with making my last 2 1 yr follow ups. He refuses to see me even tho he knows what was going on during that time. So now I have to see a general surgeon who does the best he can. I also have a tumor on my uterus and a cyst on my ovary both are very large. I take birth control for it but that allowing more weight gain too. I fortunatly am getting a hysterectomy to remove all this on June 13.

There is another surgeon who accepts my insurance however I have to pay 400.00 for his program so if I were to win this that's what I would use the money for. and hopes this sureon will give me a revision that I so need because I feel as tho my tool no longer works. Even with everything that has happened and still happens I don't regret my decision. I have to try n stay positive and remind myself well at least I still have a large loss!

start weight 327
lowest weight 186
current weight 226
goal weight 140-150

NOTE I never even see a copy of bill so im just guessing at cost
Dr. John Balfour

at first I thought he was ok but after seeing true colors im not very happy. I think a dr should NEVER refuse to see someone he has cut open for any reason!