VASER 4 D Lipoabdominoplasty - Stony Brook, NY

Dr. Mark Epstein is a caring, amazing, awesome,...

Dr. Mark Epstein is a caring, amazing, awesome, and talented Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon. He performed VASER 4 D Lipoabdominoplasty (liposuction + tummy tuck) ,VASER 4D Lipo of my flanks and back . The moment I met Dr. Mark Epstein, I knew he was going to perform my surgery. Prior to meeting with him, I consulted with several Plastic Surgeons.
I did not elect to have my procedure done by any of the other Surgeons because they were abrupt, did not take time to answer all of my questions, and didn't have Stella reviews like Dr. Mark Epstein. He basically answered all of my questions thru his very informative website. On my initial visit he conducted a full medical assessment where as the other surgeons did not even assesses my blood pressure. He had a waiting room full of patients but yet he took his time to patiently answer my questions and never rushed me. He has a very calm and caring demeanor.
In all honesty I did not experience any abdominal pain after my tummy tuck because he uses a drug called Exparel which controlled my pain for 72 hours. I did not need to use any oral narcotics. It felt like I did a few sit ups after the Exparel wore off. Dr. Epstein does not uses any bandages. Instead he uses DERMABOND™ PRINEO™ Skin Closure System that cover your abdominal wound and belly button . I did not have to worry about any dressing changes or the possibility of infection. The Derma bond tape was removed three weeks in his office. HASSEL FREE ( one less thing to worry about). I was able to take a shower 24 hours after surgery. If I had any questions or concerns following my surgery Dr. Epstein was readily available or one of his extremely friendly and conscientious staff member called me back Immediately. He has a really great team that works with him on the day of your surgery, from the most Caring Nurses to the Extremely talented and Cool Anesthesiologist.
In the recovery room you are not rushed.The doctor and his staff waits until you are ready physically and emotionally to go to the hotel overnight. A nurse is available to stay with you at the hotel. It has only been three weeks and I am ecstatic with my results, I have a very low and thin scar which is barely noticeable compared to several of my friends.
If you are looking for a doctor that is artistic, caring, talented, patient, and amazing then Dr. Mark Epstein is your man. I call him my bomb.com doctor. If you would like to ask me any further questions feel free to message me
I promise you will not have one regret just pure happiness!!!!!!!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on your surgery! Do you have any before and after pics?
I do but I am not a person to post my body on line. I am sorry. But, if your ever in the Brooklyn, NY area I am more than willing to show them off :)