Successful Breast Augmentation with Dr. Epstein! - Stony Brook, NY

I had my BA today (9/19/12) with Dr. Mark D....

I had my BA today (9/19/12) with Dr. Mark D. Epstein of Stony Brook, New York, and I couldn't be happier! I am African American, 5'8, 135lbs, and 28 years old. I live in Ohio, but I chose Dr. Epstein mainly because he has impeccable credentials and he specializes in a 24hr Rapid Recovery method.

Dr. Epstein's Rapid Recovery method is NO joke! After surgery, I grabbed a small snack to eat, took a 2 hr nap, woke up and showered, ate dinner, and even went out on the town shopping! Unbelievable!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

A master in his field, Dr Epstein is a professional, knowledgable, skilled, and a genuinely kind surgeon. He will leave you feeling at ease with your surgical decision and extremely pleased with the results! I chose him largely in part for his 24 Hour Rapid Recovery Method. Dr. Epstein is unmatched in professionalism, technique, and sincerity. As an out of town patient, my first in-person consultation was held the day before surgery (yesterday). Dr. Epstein was kind enough to come in to see me even though he was scheduled to be out of the office for a religious holiday. The consultation was incredibly thorough. He used 3D imaging to give me an idea of the anticipated results, which have turned out to be amazingly accurate from what I can see so far. Also, his staff members are very courteous and went above and beyond to make the whole experience very pleasant. Not to mention, I was so impressed and touched that he called me this evening just to check in and make sure everything was going ok. I could go on and on about this man, but in a nutshell, kudos to him and his staff! So far my results look incredibly natural and well-proportioned to my body, and it is only day one! For me, it was worth traveling the distance to get the result I wanted and Dr. Epstein certainly delivered. If you are looking for an excellent surgeon, I would HIGHLY recommend him!

I can't even imagine going out on the town the night after surgery. Even if I could I think I'd be all in my PJs with the remote in hand. I'm glad it worked for you though. Thank you for sharing your experience!