Fabulous. Former G Cup - Stony Brook, NY

I’d like to first thank Dr. Epstein and his...

I’d like to first thank Dr. Epstein and his staff for a successful procedure one I’m sure never to forget. A little history about myself, I am a working class married Hispanic female. I’ve lived on Long Island my whole life. I have a medical history of Chronic back pain and Sciatica. I’ve been through many procedures including Epidural Steroid Injections, Physical Therapy and a Laminectomy of my L-5 Vertebrae. After my back surgery in April of 2011, I resolved to get actively involved in my health. I started taking vitamins, changed my diet, and even started working out to strengthen core muscles. I didn’t anticipate the difficulties however I’d have in exercising.  Just so you have and idea and the women in the room can appreciate this I’d need to wear two sports bras just to be able to work out and still I couldn’t do the basic of exercises such as jumping jacks or long term running on a treadmill.

As it turned out my biggest obstacle was right in front of my face – pun intended. Before my surgery I was a G cup size. Now if you’re having trouble gauging the size it felt like the equivalent of hanging two cantaloupes from a rope around your neck. Unless you’re that size you can’t imagine the obstacle of such a size. Passing salt across a table, tying a towel around your body, and wearing a swimsuit with a bra to name a few. That’s not even including the daily indents on your shoulders from thick bra straps, rashes from the built up moisture, and a nightmare for cloths shopping. Not to mention all of the both lovely and un-lovely unimaginable insensitive comments people have made. I had enough, and went out in search of a doctor who could help me. Twenty-four Google searches later I found him. Dr. Mark Epstein. I immediately scheduled an appointment.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Googles how i found him. Why did i rate so high? Cause he EARNED it! I met with Dr. Epstein and his staff and found the most sensitive, professional, motivated staff on Long Island. The rapport I built with both Staff and Dr. Epstein was better than I could have worked for. The staff was so knowledgeable and eager to help my situation, reassuring, and friendly. They set my mind at ease right away. Dr. Epstein comes off more of an architect than a surgeon. Extremely intelligent, and friendly he answered all of my questions and really gave me what felt like a customized experience to my needs. I never felt like just another patient, he treated me with the utmost respect and we share a wonderful rapport. The staff was no different - friendly and helpful, they treat their patients like friends not just another customer. They were also very thorough with my paperwork and helped get my procedure approved through insurance, they made what could have been an unpleasant experience a pleasure. I owe my new life to Dr. Epstein and their staff for changing my life. Every day without them even knowing it they change lives. This procedure has helped me live better with my newfound flexibility, my ability to now get the most out of my work out, so I can be healthier and live my life to the fullest with a newfound confidence. So my deepest gratitude to Dr. Epstein and Staff, thank you all for giving me my newfound lease on life. I’ll never forget it!

Im 7 months post op. I went dwn to a c cup

That's great, Stephanie! I'm about a year post-op and am a D or DD depending on the bra.

Welcome, Stephanie! Thanks for sharing your story, which sounds so similar to mine as I was an H-cup prior to surgery. How far out are you post-op and what size to you go down to?