I Am Very Satisfied with Results - Stony Brook, NY

My two pregnancies ruined my breast

my two pregnancies ruined my breast

As I said,I trust you 100% Dr.Mark!The job you did...

as I said,I trust you 100% Dr.Mark!The job you did is great!I feel like I born with my new breast,can lay on them as long as I want and they look gorgeous!THe stomach is becaming better and better,I already see the big difference.Still have a lot of edema on the lovehandles and little assymetry...But there are only 4 days from the surgery...

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff are great. He was very patient, informative and professional. He knows exactly what you need.

You're almost 3 years post op. Are you still happy with your results? We would love an update!
Most everyone is asymmetric, even in their trunk and thighs. In my experience, it is quite common for patients to not be aware of their asymmetries in their face, breasts, and body before surgery. After surgery, they tend to overscrutinize themselves and their results, even before giving themselves a chance to heal. the asymmetries that were present before surgery now appear as "new" even though they were present all along. Review of the pre operative photographs is very helpful in reassuring the patient that all is OK and nothing adverse has happened.

During the performance of liposuction, a large amount of fluid is placed underneath the skin to distend it and make fat removal easier. Next, an ultrasonic probe is inserted under the skin to liquify the fat. Finally, a thin tube called a cannula is attached to a suction source and inserted into the fat to remove it.

All of this is, like any surgery, is traumatic to the tissues and results in a fair amount of swelling after surgery. It takes several days to reabsorb the fluid placed at surgery. The swelling takes much longer to resolve, typically a few months. Much of the asymmetries and irregularities seen early after surgery are resolved with the simple passage of time. Be patient, things get better each week after surgery!
I was done liposuction of abdomen,lovehandles and breast augumentation.I am very happy with my breast.It was trully 24 hours recovery!THe surgery was dome on April,5.But there is some issues with liposuction.I am still swallen,many bruises.The abdomen is assymetric and uneven...I am so stressed>But doctor ssaid we can;t judge now,we have to wait until all my swelling go away....Checking myself in the mirroror few times in a day...