Amzing BA Experience - Stony Brook, NY

I had my BA done by Dr. Epstein and I could not be...

I had my BA done by Dr. Epstein and I could not be more pleased. First, I would like to mention that I have friends that got their BA done by other surgeons and they were in horrific pain. They were dependent on their families to take care of them (i.e. showering, toileting, dressing, etc) and were also on very strong pain killers. This is not the recovery I experienced after getting my BA done by Dr. Epstein. The 24 hour rapid recovery is amazing! The same day of surgery, I was able to shower on my own, get dressed, and go out to dinner. I had my hands up above my head, which I feel is very important because it reduces risks of capsular contracture. My mother even said to me how I don’t even look like I had surgery just a few hours ago. Dr. Epstein prescribed ibuprofen for any post-op pain that I may experience and let me tell you, I didn’t even need it! I only had slight discomfort that wasn’t enough for me to take medication. And to those wondering, my pain threshold is very low.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein is not only a great surgeon; he is genuinely a very nice person and cares tremendously about his patients. Other surgeons have their patients stop coming in for post-op checkups after 1 year. Dr. Epstein has his patients come in for as long as they can. He finds importance in building rapport with all his patients and tries his best to optimize patient experience and results. I am so happy with my results and my overall experience. He is simply the best!