BA Using the 24 Hour Rapid Recovery - Stony Brook, NY

I did it because I wanted to do it for years and...

I did it because I wanted to do it for years and it was only because of the 24 hour rapid recovery that I finally made up my mind to go for it. I am so happy with my results and it has made turning 52 less depressing!

Thanks for sharing your experience here. Would you mind updating your cost? Was it $7,000? $7 seems a little unrealistic. :)

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

After hours of research I selected Dr. E to perform my surgery because I felt that he was not only a board certified plastic surgeon but he was also went above and beyond the norm to create the perfect breast augmentation operation. He studied and mastered the procedure called 24 hour rapid recovery. Although I was a bit skeptical Dr. E assured me that I was going to be able to continue with my daily routine, drive and basically not miss a beat of my normal life. This was extremely important to me as I am a working mother who does not have a minute of time to be out of commission. After meeting with Dr. E. he explained the procedure and I was sold. He treats each patient as if you are his only patient of the day and was just so nice and down to earth. He has a great deal of patience and really wants you to be happy with the results. I am thrilled with my results just as I was thrilled with my recovery. I never took anything stronger than tylenol and after taking a short nap the day of my surgery I was back in the swing of my hectic life. I have visited Dr. E several times since my surgery and each time I get so excited because he is just so darn interested in seeing how I am doing. I am doing great and I know without a doubt it is because I selected Dr. E. There are all sorts of surgeons out there but there are only a few doctors like Dr. E. It is a shame that more doctors don't perform the 24 hour rapid recovery but I'm so glad that Dr. E does otherwise I never would have been able to have had my surgery. Thanks again, Dr. E.!