Great Results from a Great Doctor - Stockton, CA

I've always wanted larger breasts and after I had...

I've always wanted larger breasts and after I had 2 kids and nursed them I needed to do something about it. They were deflated and left me feeling very unattractive. I purchased numerous bras that hid them under my clothes, but naked and in front of my husband, I felt ugly. After researching surgeons and referrals from friends, I chose Dr. Mabourakh. I'm so happy I did. His staff are amazing and his results are superb! I am so happy with my new girls and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Mabourakh.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabourakh was very informative when helping me chose silicon vs saline. I wanted larger breast results and after discussing my expectations we chose to go with silicon. I love my results and am so happy Dr. Mabourakh was there to help me chose the best results for my body.

Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.