Great Results from a Great Doctor - Stockton, CA

I've always wanted larger breasts and after I had...

I've always wanted larger breasts and after I had 2 kids and nursed them I needed to do something about it. They were deflated and left me feeling very unattractive. I purchased numerous bras that hid them under my clothes, but naked and in front of my husband, I felt ugly. After researching surgeons and referrals from friends, I chose Dr. Mabourakh. I'm so happy I did. His staff are amazing and his results are superb! I am so happy with my new girls and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Mabourakh.
Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabourakh was very informative when helping me chose silicon vs saline. I wanted larger breast results and after discussing my expectations we chose to go with silicon. I love my results and am so happy Dr. Mabourakh was there to help me chose the best results for my body.