Finally 18, you know what that means!

I've always been really petite and unfortunately...

I've always been really petite and unfortunately no boobs came with my small body. So I have been wanting a BA for years now and I can't believe its finally happening. My surgery will take place just in time for me to go off to college with my new breasts :)
I am currently wearing a 32a bra but hoping to be a full c cup after my BA.
But now that the day is getting closer and closer and as I keep looking at pictures I'm starting to get rather worried.
I didn't really think much of it until recently but now that I've noticed I'm freaking out. I really just want perfect breasts except now I think they're going to be those dreadful wide set implants that look horrible! Is there anything that can be done during my augmentation to fix this huge gap? Or will I suffer all my life...? Left breast is slightly bigger.

Dream Boobs

Heres just a few pics of what I wish I had or could have

Picking size

Still debating on what size will get me to where I would like to be, which is a full C cup. 325 or maybe 350? What do most A cup ladies get to make them a C? I feel like a 400cc would probably be way to big and also that something in the 200's would be too small.

Pre Op Appt

Today I finally had my pre op appointment. I know that it seems pretty late to be having it considering my ba is scheduled for Wednesday which is only two days away! I was gone on vacation and just got back, it was the only available time.

The Dr. went over paperwork and answered my questions and I showed him some pics of what I would love to have. He said that what I was showing him was bigger than the size I was going, but that's okay I'd rather not go any bigger than what I've chosen because I am just so small! Maybe in the future when I have to have them replaced I'll go a little bigger, I'll probably have added some weight by then :)

I'm going with saline implants, due to my age, 300cc left and 315cc right. Left breast is already slightly bigger so it'll even out.
I hope it will be the perfect size on my body, I liked the way the sizers I tried on look. I know they are a little smaller once they're actually placed under the muscle.
I'm going to go to the store soon and place/pick up my prescription.

p.s. ignore my bad nails in the pictures, I'm in the process of removing them because I want to switch to gel instead of acrylics lol.

YIKES

I'm getting really nervous because my surgery is tomorrow. I only have the one surgical bra that my PS office provided for me, I'm not sure if I should go out and buy a few sports bras or anything (I see a lot of women getting them from walmart) so I don't have to go out afterwards.
I also don't know if I should consider getting something to help minimize or prevent stretch marks?
I've read that people buy packs of frozen peas to put on breast after surgery, idk if I'm going to do this or not. Guess I should but I just haven't gotten to the store yet.
I just feel so unprepared because this is all happening so fast, but I'm so excited!

My last and main concern is because I was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes last September, I just hope it isn't going to affect my blood sugar too bad. Anyone else with diabetes that's gotten a BA, should I monitor my levels a lot more frequently?

At least I'm getting away today. Going to spend the day at the beach with my closest friends, hopefully take my mind off things.

Last night with my natural self!

Oh my goodness I seriously cannot believe that in just a few hours when I wake up that I will be going in for my BA! It's crazy, my dream is finally coming true and I'm so young too. I feel really blessed to have my families support.

Tonight I shall be enjoying sleep on my sides and stomach because for the next two weeks I will be having to sleep on my back. I really don't know how I'm going to pull that off, I do not like sleeping on my back.

Plan on waking up at 7:30am and taking a nice relaxing shower because it'll be my last one for four days (yikes) I can't shower until sunday! Then leave my house and get to the hospital by 8:30am.

..Couldn't really eat dinner because I'm so nervous lol.

Few pre-op pics

I'M IN LOVE...

I'm seriously so in love with my new girls!! I think they're perfect size rn, but they'll look even better when they drop and fluff so we shall see how that goes :)

Woke up took a shower and got to the hospital around 8:40. As soon as I got there I just had to sign a few papers and they said that the Doctor was running ahead of schedule and I might get in sooner then expected. The nurses took me to the back and did the usual, had to change, take urine sample, weighed me, got my iv. Then PS came and marked me up and confirmed my size. 300cc left, 315cc right. I got saline implants incase I didn't already state that.
The nurse gave me the "cocktail" and I must've knocked out cold then and there because I do not remember being moved to the OR or anything! Surgery scheduled for 10:30 but I started around 9:50.

Next thing I know I'm waking up and just thinking "do I really finally have boobs?" I asked for my mom so they brought her back and I was very excited to see them. I had her go on a little photoshoot and take pics so I could see lol.

I can't stay on my laptop long because it makes me feel sick idk why. But other than that I'm feeling amazing and on cloud 9 for sure! Theres a little pain, but I can handle it for now.
I'll update later.

First night/Day 2

I felt pretty good yesterday until the evening came. I kept getting really nauseous so the doctor prescribed some medicine to help with that. I don't think I took it in time though because after finally managing to eat a little it all came back up. But I felt much better after throwing up.

Sleeping propped up on my back wasn't that bad because I was pretty tired. Probably shouldn't have drunk as much water as I did before I went to bed. I got up at least four times to pee lol.
I felt nauseous this morning but after eating breakfast I feel pretty good again.
Instead of taking the whole pain pill I just took half because I think the dose is too strong for me, (I had to only take half a dose when I got my wisdom teeth out. it was making me throw up then too)

Honestly couldn't be happier with my results. I have no idea why I was worried they came out better than expected. Glad they aren't super high up on my chest like I've seen on other women. They don't look too "frankenboob" either. Can't wait to watch them change over the next few weeks/months :)

Never Been Happier

Today I went shopping with my mom and for the first time in forever I had the time of my life. Although yes I still have the bandages off, I've never felt so good trying on clothes! Everything looked good, I just had to picture it without the bandages. Things I know I would have hated before I loved. Found so many cute things I can't wait to buy clothes for college!
I didn't buy much because I want to wait until I get them off on wednesday but for now I was just looking for some higher necked tops that will cover the bandages so I can go out in public without wearing an ugly teeshirt.. lol
Havings boobs is like a whole new world to me :) and I absolutely LOVE it

First Outing

Today I was finally able to take my first shower, which felt nice but it was kind of uncomfortable to wash my hair. Not a big deal though. Blow dried my tape after just so it wasn't soaking wet.

Also went to SF for the day sporting my new boobs and I felt so good. Had to wear a high neck shirt to cover my tape but I loved them! :)

1 Week Update

This week has been pretty good, the pain never got too bad but my nipples have been feeling really weird and super sensitive and are pretty sore to touch. I seriously hate sleeping on my back this is so annoying but I only have to do it for one more week. Today I finished taking the last of my antibiotic pills and went to the PS for my follow up appointment where he took off my tape.
I am so happy with the way they are looking. Need to drop a little more but I have no complaints :)
My scars look good to me, healing nicely.
All I need to do is apply lotion to help prevent them from becoming really dry.

About Me

Okay so I totally just realized I never even gave any info about me that might be important to some..

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 94lbs
Pre-op Bra: 32a
Implants: Saline, under the muscle, moderate plus.
Left Implant: 300cc
Right Implant: 315cc

Progress

I'm still on cloud 9 :)
I wasn't instructed to wear a band to help them drop, but PS did give me one. So I've been trying to wear it when I'm home so that they will drop bc I feel they are a tad too high right now and I leave for college in a week so I'm hoping they settle down more before then.
I also wasn't told if I'm supposed to be massaging them or not, I'd assume not if I wasn't told to do so.

I'm not to wear an under wire or push up bra for the first two months so I'm waiting for my boobs to settle more until I officially go and get sized. But ya know I tried on a bra just out of curiosity and I fit into a 32d perfectly! It might have been one of the best moments of my life lol.

They still feel a little tight but I can tell they're slowly getting more squishy. Pretty sure they'll get softer over time.

3 Weeks

Tomorrow will be my 3 week post op date.
Everything has gone rather well and smooth throughout the last few weeks. I wish they were a little more dropped because I'm leaving for college tomorrow but in due time.
I got instructions to start massaging my breast and I'm supposed to be taking vitamin e pills for the first six months after my surgery.
I feel like my right breast is bigger than my left, which is funny because before surgery my right was smaller than my left. Guess the tables have turned, but it's not a huge difference so it doesn't bother me too much.
I can sleep on my sides now too but it's still a little uncomfortable. I actually got use to sleeping on my back and find it rather nice which is weird because before surgery I literally never slept on my back because I hated it.
Still don't know what bra size I am because I have not gone to buy any real bras, I'm waiting until I'm cleared and they are more settled.

Enough of that I'll add a few pics tomorrow. If you have any questions just leave one or message me thanks :)

pics

said I'd upload pics tomorrow but nvm I'll just do it now

Congratulations on your new babies. I must say it is definately a perfect size for you and even at three weeks they look so natural. I am sure that college will be a bliss for you now with all the best grades possible :) best of luck and you did the best thing by doing the BA at an early age..one of my biggest regrets is getting mine done so late :) you go girl ;)
Wow wow wow!!
I hope my upcoming breast augmentation surgery will be as positive as yours.
You look awesome!! Yay for 300cc boobies!! Are you loving the size? I had a moment of boobie greed when the swelling went down in my smaller implant, but I'm over it. Lol. You look soooo good!!!
Yeah I did wish I went bigger! lol but I came to my senses just because I know it would look so bad especially because I'm so skinny. Maybe after I have kids and need them replaced :)
Which PS did you use? You look amazing!
How are the girls doing with their descent?
OMG your girls look so amazing! I'm so surprised at how good your post-op results are so soon after the surgery.. a lot of women on here have very tight-looking HIGH frankenboob but yours look great already. I have a few questions.. What bra size were you before & what size are you now? Did you go over or under the muscle? & how do the saline implants feel to the touch? THANKS IN ADVANCE :)
Just updated my post to answer your questions :)
I had mine done 11 weeks ago and it took a good solid 2 months before mine dropped and I did not use band. Massaging them and using coconut oil helps also. I was at a 36B and went to a 36DD. 660cc. I'm 6'1. Yours look amazing. Just be patient on the dropping part, they will.
They look great! I hope mine look as good as yours lol. What bra size are you now?
I'm waiting until I get cleared to buy a underwire bra and they settle down more to go get sized :) but i tried on a 32d and it fit pretty good!
Your looking good!! :D
How did you get so lucky to end up with implants that didnt end up high on your chest? Most the ones I have seen clearly look like implants in the first week. Yours almost look natural from the start.
I have no idea but I'm so happy that they aren't because I'm moving into college soon and I didn't want them too look all freaky and super noticeable. I owe it all to my PS I guess :)
You look amazing! They already look great on you so just wait till they settle in! Btw, cute outfit for your first outing! :)
Congrats, congrats! I've been following your updates & you're looking so amazing. I was curious if you got high or moderate profile (sorry if you've answered a million times). :)
I wanna say that they are high profile but I'm not 100% positive. I'll have to ask him on Wednesday to make sure then I'll let you know :)
I appreciate it!
Turns out they're moderate plus! I'm glad to hear that bc that's what I asked for
Amazing!
You look fantastic!
Are you not able to remove the bandages, or do you have to replace them nightly?
No it's the tape my PS placed on me after surgery and it stays on until my post op appointment which is on wednesday.
Your looking great girl!